Jan's Evolution Ch. 02

Story Info
A new life with her sons.
3k words
4.55
11.1k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew was sitting at the bar at his brother Billy's restaurant. It was just after closing time and Billy had finally emerged from the kitchen. He was a hard worker and it showed in the success of his dining establishment. He was rated among the top five restaurants in Sedona and served a full house for two seatings every night, five nights a week. He was often booked solid with reservations as much as a month in advance. His commitment to work meant that he didn't spend as much time with his mom and his cousins and aunt and uncle as his younger brother. But like Andrew he had no regrets about his move to Sedona and the success he's enjoyed. His free time was mostly spent on his Harley.

"Billy," Andrew began cautiously, "do you think that Mom is pretty?"

"Well yeah! She one of the best looking ladies in Sedona. When she and Trish go out together, they make heads turn everywhere. Pretty doesn't begin to describe her. She's hot."

"If she wasn't your mom, would you be attracted to her? Would you want to date her?"

"She is twenty years older... but I wouldn't say no."

"Would you fuck her?"

"Dude! What are you saying? She's our mother for God's sake."

"I'm just asking. Would you if you could?"

"Like I said, she's definitely hot, and she's got an awesome body. She could easily pass for ten years younger than she really is. Why are you asking me this?"

"You know how Rob and Trish like to be naked around the house. And Teri and Tracy are always nude when they're around. Even Lucinda and Melinda, and Rob's friend Sue are always undressed when I go there."

"Yeah, it's hard not to notice, but what about Mom?"

"Well when I go there, she's always naked too."

"You've seen Mom in the nude?"

"Yup."

"Is she as hot undressed as she is with her clothes on?"

"Hotter."

"What are you saying? Have you touched her? Or hugged her without clothes?"

"More."

"What??? What more is there? Have you had sex with her? Don't tell me."

Andrew just nodded.

"How did it happen? Was she sleeping? Did she know it was you? What happened after?"

"Bro, she actually begged me. I wasn't going to do it, but she was crying and begging. Tracy was there beside me, nude of course, and she convinced me that Mom really wanted it. You know Tracy. She can convince anybody to believe anything. But she was right."

"So you screwed Mom while Tracy was watching?"

"She wasn't the only one. It was like an orgy."

"Holy crap! I know that they're kind of loose and friendly over there, but I can't believe that Mom would do that too. And with you! So why are you telling me all of this?"

"Billy I think she'd like you to do it too."

"You gotta be kidding! I'm not sure if I could get it up to do that."

"Brother, if you see her naked, I guarantee you won't be able to keep it down."

Billy sat in silence, contemplating everything his younger brother had just told him. Andrew changed the subject.

"Do you know that Mom used to be a biker? She had an Indian and rode all over Ohio."

"Did Dad ride too?"

"No. She said he was never interested. I think that's part of why she's so independent. She drove my bike one day last week and she went nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if she buys a bike and starts riding again."

"This is a lot to handle. I mean you're screwing Mom and she wants to be a biker chick. Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Well it's not like I see you that often, and it really just happened in the last couple of weeks. What I'm saying is you should come around more."

"It sounds tempting but it's weird. But then, she is our Mom. And I'll always love her."

"Think about it brother. It could change your life. It certainly has for me."

Two days later, Billy made a call. Jan recognized the number.

"Hi Billy. How's my favorite son?"

"Am I really your favorite? I know I've been absent lately. Business is really crazy. But I miss you and I figured it's time to call and catch up."

"That's nice. I've missed you too. Can we get together sometime?"

"Actually, I've cleared my day tomorrow. Are you available?"

"Darling that would be wonderful. Rob and Trish have an event in Prescott tomorrow. They asked me to go, but I declined. I'll be alone here at the house tomorrow. Lucinda and Melinda will be around so they can make us lunch and keep us comfortable if we need anything."

"Oh good. That means I don't need to bring food, unless there's something you want."

"Your company is all I want. I can't wait to see you."

Normally, Jan would be nude at home on the patio by the pool on a nice sunny day like today. But since she was going to have time alone with Billy, she decided to put on a bikini. Not that it covered anything. It's completely transparent, even when dry, but she likes the bright yellow color and from a distance, it looks like there's something there.

It was just after 10 in the morning when she heard the rumble of his Harley pulling up to the house. Melinda was there to answer the door in a similar bikini. Billy did a double take on the nearly naked housekeeper as he entered the front hallway.

"Welcome Mr Billy." She put her arms out and gave him a hug. "Ms Jan is by the pool."

Billy walked through the house and out to the patio where his mother was stretched out in the morning sun. Her smile beamed when she saw him. She stood up and embraced him. He held her for a moment and then stepped back.

"Mo-om! Your swimsuit is barely there! I can see everything!"

Jan smiled and did a full modeling turn for him. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yeah! But Mom, I can see your nipples, and, and your, you know, your..."

"Say it Billy. This is my vagina. It has other names too, but... Is there anything I should be ashamed of?"

"No of course not. You are beautiful, all over. You're exactly what my friends call an MILF."

Jan looked confused. "What's that, a milf?"

"No Mom it's an acronym. It means a Mom I'd Like to..."

"To what honey?" She feigned ignorance.

"A Mom I'd like to fu..."

"Say it Billy."

"A mom I'd like to...fuck."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Oh it is. My friends would go nuts if they saw you like this."

"So they would call me a MILF?"

"Yes, because you are!"

"Should we call some of them and ask?"

"No. Right now I'm happy just to have you for myself."

" I like that too. I've missed you Billy. Would you like to swim?"

"Good idea. I kinda need to cool off."

Jan stood up and stripped out of her bikini. She noticed a look of surprise and lust in Billy's eyes.

"Oh sorry honey, we usually swim in the nude here. I hope you don't mind."

"Well uh, I guess I've already seen everything anyway."

"Will you join me? It's been a while, but I've seen every inch of your naked body before. And you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of."

Billy hesitated, but then he pulled off his shirt and started to unbutton his shorts. He turned away when he dropped them, and held his hand over his groin when he turned around. He was attempting to hide his hard member.

Jan stepped toward the pool. "Don't worry honey. I've seen those before too."

Billy still held his hand over himself until he got down into the water. The slightly cooler temperature helped to calm him. He began to relax. Now he felt like he had permission to stare at his mother. Her breasts were floating above the water level.

"Mom you really are beautiful."

"A bona fide MILF?"

"Yes, you are. Your nipples are so, so...hard." He was surprised that he said that and almost regretted it.

"Sometimes the cool water can do that. But I think right now it has something to do with you." She swam closer and held her breasts up close to his watchful eyes. Would you like to touch them? I'd like it if you did."

Billy held his hands up cautiously and put one on each tit.

"Oh yes dear. That feels heavenly. Do you like the way they feel?"

All he could do was nod and say "Mmm."

"Please squeeze them. Pinch my nipples. Make them hard."

Billy complied.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?"

"Yes I do, but, but, you're my Mom!"

"Yes I am darling, and I love you very much."

"But, are we supposed to be doing this?"

"Billy, we are two consenting adults. Just because I gave you life and raised you to be a man, doesn't negate the fact that we love each other. And we should find pleasure and satisfaction in making each other feel good." She reached down for his growing cock. "Are you feeling good right now? I think you are."

"Mom, we've never done this before."

"There's plenty of things we've never done before, but there can be a first time for everything." She was pulling on Billy's rapidly growing club. She got closer and wrapped her legs around his hips. He let go of her nipples and instinctively held her buns in both hands. She could feel his wood probing at her crack.

"Mom, should we be doing this?" He knew where they were headed but he wanted to be sure.

"No honey. Not here. Let's go inside." She dismounted and held his hand, almost dragging him out of the pool. They grabbed towels and he again attempted to hide his now impressive hard on while simultaneously drying off. Jan wrapped her towel around her waist, still topless, displaying her ample and excited breasts to her eldest son. They walked to her suite and she finished drying before she laid back on her bed. Billy stood there gaping. She patted the mattress beside her. He carefully reclined on his side facing her. His woody was resting on her thigh.

"Kiss me Billy."

He leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her lips.

"Like this." She opened her mouth and held his head, preventing him for backing away. Not that he wanted to. He was committed now. Their tongues danced together and all pretenses disappeared. Jan was pumping his member and pulling him even closer. She swung her leg over his and sat on his pelvis. Their kiss continued and he reached for the mammaries that were hanging above him.

"Oh yes my son. Play with them. Suck on them. It's been too many years since I've enjoyed your mouth on my nipples."

She moved her hips and he slipped inside her wanton pussy.

"Mom, you're so warm inside."

"I'm hot for you baby. I want you to prove that I'm your MILF."

"Oh God Mom! This is incredible."

They rocked together and kissed some more. Jan was being aggressive and slamming her pussy down on her son. She held him tightly and rolled him over on top of her, spreading her legs wide and welcoming him into her deep pink depths. Billy was losing control and pounded back.

"Oh Mom. I've always wanted to do this, but I was afraid it was wrong."

"Baby, there's nothing wrong about this. I love you and you love me. That's all that matters. Now fill me with your hot seed. It's how you were created. There's never anything wrong with that."

Billy continued to pump his mom's wet cunt. She was leaking her own cum and he couldn't wait any longer. He relinquished control and his body took over, releasing a monstrous amount of his manly fluid deep inside his mother. She pulled on his butt and held him tightly. He just kept cumming.

Finally he began to slow down. The spurts became less frequent, but she encouraged him to the very last drop. He collapsed on top of her, his face nuzzling her neck.

"Mom, I'm never going to be the same. I've never felt so much love for you before."

Jan hugged him passionately. "I've always loved you Billy, but today you've fulfilled my dreams. You will always be welcome to use me and please me. Don't ever stop."

"Mom, I promise I won't be so absent from your life, ever again. I love you so much."

He rolled off and curled up at her side, arm in arm, face to face, exchanging gentle kisses.

They fell asleep together.

They woke up about an hour later. Still alone in the big house. Still in each other's arms. And still kissing and fondling each other's naked bodies.

Jan put her lips to his and then said, "Billy I have a confession to make."

He looked at her questioningly.

"I did this with your brother Andrew last week. It was glorious. Like with you, I've been dreaming of the moment for longer than you'll ever know."

"Mom, I have a confession for you." He paused and then, "Andrew told me."

She was surprised but not alarmed.

"After we made love, Andrew took me for a ride on his motorcycle. I loved every moment of it. But my favorite part was when he took me to one of his favorite bars and we were boyfriend and girlfriend. His friends made me feel like the prettiest woman they had ever seen, just by staring. One of them called me a Cougar. My heart soared! I literally came in my shorts on the way home on his bike. And I was driving."

"So you like the idea of being a Cougar; or would you rather be an MILF?"

"The name doesn't matter. It's how it makes me feel."

"Would you like to go for a ride with me? Can I take my MILF somewhere and make everyone jealous?"

"You're reading my mind now baby."

Billy thought for a moment and then agreed. "There's nothing I'd rather do."

"Then we better shower first. I want to be your MILF, not your recently fucked slut."

A while later we were on Billy's bike. Me in my short shorts and a colorful, but revealing top. He drove us up Oak Creek Canyon. It's one of the most beautiful highways in America, but I was laying my head on his shoulder and cupping his package in my hands. Not sleeping, but in dreamland. I could feel Billy's fluid (maybe mine too) seeping out of me. There was a wet spot in my white cut off shorts.

We stopped at a restaurant on RT66. The bar was busy but there were plenty of tables in the dining room. We chose to sit on the barstools. One man moved over so Billy and I could sit together. Then he watched me mount the stool, admiring my legs and my loose hanging titties. I pretended to ignore him but my skin was burning with anxiety. I clung to my lover's arm and kissed him openly. Others were watching too.

Every time I would adjust my seat, I could feel my shorts ride up into my cunt. The guy sitting next to me noticed too.

After one drink and attracting plenty of attention, we got ready to leave. I turned on my stool toward my watchful observer and spread my legs as I stepped down. I could tell that my pussy lips were exposed without even looking down. He could tell too. When he finally looked up, I smiled and gave him a wink. And then, as if to steady myself, I placed my hand in his crotch. There was a noticeable hardness there. "Oops. Sorry."

Before we walked out the door, I grabbed Billy and kissed him hard. He kissed back. I felt a noticeable hardness in his pants too. I was dripping wet.

We rode back down the canyon and made one more stop at another popular resort bar. People were arriving and leaving in the busy parking lot. Several took notice as I climbed down from the passenger saddle. I guess I really do love spreading my legs when it's 'innocent' like that. As we entered the building I tugged on the back side of my shorts as if to cover the cheeks of my ass. As if I could. I think all I really did was call attention to my bare buns.

Billy's chest was swollen with pride. For every stare that I created, he got a look too. Everyone wants to know who a hot chick belongs to. And when it's a younger guy like my son, the admiration factor seems to go up.

"Baby, am I being a good MILF?"

"Mom, you're the best. I don't think there's a guy in this place that wouldn't love to fuck you if they could. But you're my MILF, and I couldn't be more proud. We need to do this more often."

"I'm game whenever you are babe."

We collected a few more envious looks before we exited and made another scene in the parking lot. We stood and kissed while I hugged and stroked his torso and he let his hands roam all over my hot ass. I could feel the eyes staring at us even without looking. Once we were back on the bike, I made a show of grabbing and squeezing his cock through his shorts. That didn't go unnoticed either.

When we got back home I invited him inside, but he assured me he had things to do to prepare for work tomorrow. However, he made it clear it was only a temporary goodbye. "Mom this has been the best and most exciting day of my life."

"We'll have many more my love." We kissed and I watched him ride away.

My shorts were soaked.

To be continued...