All Comments on 'Jan's Evolution Ch. 02'

by RobinAZstill

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ccs29745ccs297456 months ago

Great story and great potential to make this a long running series. Keep up great work.

rodavrodav6 months ago

Very exciting. Would be nice if sometime Andrew and Billy watch their mother having intercourse with her loving brother Rob right in front of them as Tracy and Teri sit on their cocks. Then there will be times that Jan gets an airtight from her two sons and her brother in front of the whole group of other family and close friends.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If I had a beauty like that, I'm not sure that I could share her with anyone. It wouldn't matter if it was my girlfriend. My sister. Or my mother. My woman's pussy belongs to me and only me.

When I was 20 years old, I got together with an old friend of my mother. Her name was Carmel, and she was 38 years old. She was a beautiful divorce, voluptuous Latina woman. God, she was gorgeous. I was lucky that she also found me attractive and that we ended up becoming lovers. Six months into our relationship she got pregnant. When she asks me what I thought I told her that I loved her and knowing that my baby was growing in her that I wanted to marry her and have this baby.

We have been together for twenty years and she has given me three beautiful daughters and two handsome sons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinAZstill@RobinAZstill
I used to be RobinAZ. I've been absent here for several years. Ready to start submitting again, with the same basic cast of characters. Readers are advised to follow my works in this order. Original Angels (republished Weekend with Angels) Traveling East Butt Plug The Family...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES