All Comments on 'January Ch. 01'

by StagAndHips

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author has verbal diarrhea and writes in a style that seems to indicate an attitude of superiority - hey look at the words I use. Unfortunately his grasp of grammar is much weaker than he realises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

????? What the hell was that supposed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is all over the place, very difficult to actually read, cannot feel any of the characters at all.

It’s like it was written by a philosophy student after a good night out.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I have trouble following this one. Mike is a cuck who gives Kay permission to be a whore with other men, but now she meets Amanda and will be a lesbian in the next chapter. That’s the story.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

Can't really make judgement off this. Will hold off rating until following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So she turns lesbian and cucks her husband with the lesbian. That's not a new idea and it still makes her a cheating slut no matter who she is fucked by.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

I don't get the story. I mean was that a story? I must have slept thinking I was still reading.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Storyline is jumpy and incomplete. Hard to follow or get a feel for the characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I never give just 1 star but for this I will make an exception. You REALLY need an editor.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

So this yawnfest is a set up for a cucking one way or another. Imagine that. Another writer trying a new name and hoping to find a spank squad to pander to.

If bland had a literary name, its January Ch 01.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

No more reading this very bad story...This was a waste of time....1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know it’s the 21st century, if the wife doesn’t like the amount of time he’s working for them and their lifestyle maybe she could get off her ass and get a full time job and contribute more. The built up energy and boredom’s would soon disappear with shouldering a job. Instead she’s with her personal trainer perfecting her body to

Impress men and women.

This will be another entitled cheating wife tale, I’ll move on thanks

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Should your protagonist really cheat on her husband with the girlfriend, she is nothing more and nothing less than a cheap cheating slut! But I am sure you will tell us in the next episode that her husband has always secretly dreamed of her cheating on him and that he likes to be a willing cuckold! It's a shame that the plots always follow the same cheap pattern and that the idiots don't become extinct!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tough going. Stilted and disjointed prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not unreadable, but worse: not worth the time and effort. And sad, since there is a good story buried under all the stilted disjointed meandering prose. I hope you keep trying and improving. I will try to read future offerings if you can make it worth the effort.

Thanks for trying, and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Huh????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another heartless CUNT POS. Really difficult to read. The title should be just one word CUNT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous