Jared and Katie - Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush Jared. Tell me the idea doesn't get you hard. Tell me the thought of your hot little sister holding that big fat cock of yours doesn't have you iron-hard." As she spoke she moved to him in the pool and grabbed hold of him. "See?"

"Really Jared?" Katie asked, wide-eyed. "You're really hard at that thought?"

"He certainly is," Hayley assured her. Her brother's blush was all the confirmation she needed. "And you've never touched a dick Katie, so surely you're at least a little bit curious," Hayley smiled devilishly, turning to her boyfriend's sister.

"Curious, yes, but ... well, he's my brother."

"Exactly, so he won't tell a soul. Take your boardies off Jared."

Jared hesitated only a second before stripping them down his legs under the pool's surface.

Katie watched, heart starting to beat faster now that her brother was naked in the pool even though she couldn't yet see anything. The thought she might be about to was stirring emotions she couldn't yet define.

"Now go sit on the side of the pool Jared," Hayley instructed him.

Jared walked over the side of the pool and placed his palms on the coping before jumping up, twisting as he did so to land on his butt cheeks.

All Katie saw was his erect cock flapping around with his movements before coming to rest as he sat with his knees splayed apart to accommodate his genitals. She felt Hayley take her hand and allowed herself to be led toward her brother, her gaze fixed on the first cock she'd seen in the flesh.

"Wow," she gasped when she came before him.

"I know, right? Its massive, isn't it?" Hayley replied happily.

"Well I don't have anything to compare it to, so can't say I'd know," Katie admitted.

"Well then, trust me, you won't find many this big. Now feel it."

"I don't know." Katie bit her lip and finally looked up to meet her brother's gaze.

"Its okay, I don't mind," he assured her.

"Don't mind?" Hayley laughed. "Of course he doesn't; he's gagging for it," Hayley pushed Katie. Standing next to Hayley, Katie felt her take her hand and extend it toward Jared's cock. Before she even made contact the cock twitched and she giggled. Rather than over-think it, she let Hayley put her hand on her brother's dick. As soon as it made contact her fingers reflexively closed around the thick girth. There was a decent gap between thumb and finger as she held him.

"God look how tiny your hand looks on it," Hayley drawled lustily. To show what she meant, she wrapped her hand around it below Katie's closer to the root. Her fingers only just met. Jared groaned at the feel and sight of the two girls each having a hand on him. Hayley withdrew her hand and moved behind Katie while the little sister simply held her brother's dick.

"Is it what you expected?" Hayley asked from behind.

Katie became very conscious of the fact Hayley's large breasts were pressed against her shoulder blades as the other girl spoke to her from behind.

"I didn't really have any expectations," Katie replied. "But, like, its hard, but the skin is soft."

"Stroke him Katie," Hayley urged throatily in her ear and Katie experimented with moving her hand up and down her brother's thick, veiny cock, dragging the soft skin over the rigid shaft beneath.

Jared moaned.

"Yes, like that Katie," Hayley encouraged her like the devil on her shoulder.

Katie felt Hayley slide her arms around her and her hands close over her flat little tits. She bit her lip again, surprised by how turned on she was. She'd never really thought about being with another girl in any way and here she was getting turned on by Hayley feeling her up! The feel of her brother's cock in her hand wasn't turning her off at all either!

"Feels good doesn't it?" Hayley cooed, her fingers trapping Katie's long nipples between them and tugging gently.

"Uh huh," Katie replied, unsure whether Hayley referred to the pulling of her nipples or her brother's cock in her hand ... and not really caring. She lost herself somewhat in the experience, the outrage and protest at touching her brother's cock quickly forgotten.

"You should suck him Katie," Hayley purred in her ear. "I want to see you slide your lips over your brother's cock; for him to be the first one you ever suck. Fuck, just saying it is getting me fucking wet. Feel him throb in your hand? That's because he wants it too, don't you Jared?"

"God, I don't fucking know," Jared moaned, as turned on by Hayley's commentary and suggestion as he'd been the first time he'd ever had sex.

A bead of pre-cum seeped from the slit of Jared's cock pooling there, three pairs of eyes drawn to it.

"You totally want this Jared, just admit it," Hayley said before whispering in Katie's ear, "Should I show you how?"

Katie found herself nodding, both relieved that her decision had been stalled and excited to see someone suck a cock in front of her. She'd done 'research' and listened to her friends talk about giving head, but figured like most things, that reality would be different to the expectation.

Hayley moved from behind her and Katie stepped aside, allowing her between Jared's legs.

"There's almost no way to do this wrong," Hayley suggested. "Guys can't help but love having their cocks sucked. Though, teeth are a bit of a no-no," she giggled.

Katie watched, holding her breath as Hayley wrapped a hand around the base of her brother's swollen shaft and leaned in and licked the little pearl of precum from the tip of his cock before lowering her lips over the circumcised head. Katie looked to Jared's face and found nothing but lust in his expression as he groaned in response. Hayley moved her lips lower, taking more of Jared in her mouth before sliding them back up. She repeated the movement over and over until suddenly stopping.

"Oh fuck that's amazing," Jared groaned. Katie clamped her thighs together, her body responding even if her mind still held out a last shred of resistance to the idea of taking him between her lips. He looked fucking good she had to admit, leaning back on his hands, the sun shining off his well-defined muscles as his girlfriend's mouth worked up and down his cock.

"Your turn," Hayley nudged simply, angling the thick cock in her direction and making room for her between Jared's legs. Katie swallowed, the moment of truth upon her. She looked from Jared to Hayley and back again, finding nothing to deter her. She leaned in and kissed her lips to the tip of her brother's fat cock, the skin soft against her lips. She tentatively licked at it, feeling it out with her tongue. Finding nothing offensive about it, she opened her lips and lowered them over the head. She was surprised how far she had to open her mouth. He really was big. She didn't know how Hayley made it look so easy. She analysed as she sucked, feeling the softness of the skin that covered his dick, surprised at the fact there really wasn't any taste, almost no different from sucking her own finger.

She heard Jared and Hayley moan in unison as she filled her mouth with her brother's flesh. She mimicked the movements Hayley had made and once again felt the girl's hands start to grope her.

"That's so fucking hot," Hayley moaned. "Suck your brother's salami Katie, work it with that pretty little mouth of yours. Slide those lips up and down, tease him with your tongue."

"Oh fuck, its incredible," Jared moaned, transfixed by the site of his seemingly innocent little sister sliding her lips up and down his dick.

Katie felt Hayley's hand slide across her belly and down toward the bottom half of her swimsuit. It stopped her in her tracks. She released her brother's cock and thrust her hand down to stop any further progress by Hayley's hand as it started to slip within its confines.

"Why'd you stop?" Hayley asked, clearly confused.

"I'm... not ready?" Katie defended. She couldn't help look at her brother's cock though, thrust toward the sky, wet from the saliva that had started running from her mouth as she'd sucked it.

"Well we could go back to the game, but as Jared said, its probably a bit silly. Don't you want to experience more?"

"Maybe," Katie bit her lip hesitantly.

"What would you want to try ... or see?" Hayley asked. "Surely you'd like to know what its like to have someone touch or lick your pussy?"

"Maaaaybeeee?" she pensively suggested again.

"Or perhaps you'd like to see a pussy licked? Or lick one yourself?"

"Um, maybe watch?" Katie replied even though the thought of having her pussy licked was suddenly very appealing.

"Come on Jared, lets give your little sis a show. Swap places with me." Jared wasn't about to question anything at that point and so slipped off the coping and back into the water. Hayley walked to the steps at the shallow end, water sluicing off her body, Katie watching in awe as her ample breasts jiggled, beads of water shining in the afternoon sun, jealous of how casually and confidently she strode topless around the yard. She came back to where Jared and Katie waited and while they looked up at her, slipped the black thong bikini down her legs. Her pussy was bare.

"Your shaved!" Katie exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, we both like it like that, don't we Jared?" Hayley replied.

"Yeah, uh huh," Jared agreed simply pretty much agreeing wih anything at that point.

Katie watched, fascinated as the older girl sat on the side of the pool and spread her legs wide to reveal herself. Katie was a little surprised to find no piercings given the others that had been revealed on Hayley's body.. Her inner lips looked quite long, protruding from between the outer.

"Come on Jared show your sister how its done," Hayley told her boyfriend. Katie moved beside them while Jared moved between his girlfriend's legs and slid his tongue over her pussy. He started off teasing her, licking up and down her labia, not delving between her lips at all.

Katie had a hand clamped between her thighs, not doing much, but providing a point of contact for her pussy, something to rub against a little as she watched. She saw Jared part Hayley's lips with his fingers and tease her clit with the tip of his tongue, gently flicking back and forth across the top of it.

"Oh yeah, you know I love that Baby. He's so good at this Katie. I've taught him so well," Hayley moaned blissfully. Jared kept going, clearly knowing what turned Hayley on. He took his time, tongue exploring and teasing until Hayley demanded he make her cum.

"I want your sister to see me cum Jared" she moaned in a husky, authoritative voice.

Katie pulled at her nipple with her free hand as she watched her brother's tongue from up close. He seemed to embed it between her lips and although his movements were hard to detect, the impact was obvious, Hayley almost writhing on the side of the pool.

"Yes, there! There! THERE!" Hayley cried out; loud enough that Katie worried the neighbours would know exactly what was going on. Jared pulled back and Katie stared, watching as Hayley's legs shuddered and her pussy convulsed with the after-shocks of her orgasm.

"Fuck, I never get tired of that feeling," Hayley panted, her heaving breaths launching her tits skyward before they fell back down as she exhaled. "You can't tell me you don't want to try that," Hayley eventually breathed out as she recovered.

"Maybe," Katie coquettishly replied, sticking to her non-committal mantra.

"Not maybe; yes," Hayley pushed. "Who do you want to lick you? Me or Jared?"

Katie found herself looking from one to the other, considering her options.

"I taught him everything he knows Katie. I think it should be me. You should let the master give you your first oral orgasm," Hayley suggested.

"Okay," Katie mumbled quietly, wondering at the fact she'd been presented with a choice of either having her first non self-administered orgasm be from another girl or her brother.

"Awesome," Hayley clapped, clearly genuinely excited at the prospect. Thankfully Jared was smart enough to remain silent on the matter. "Now, just do what I did, climb out the pool and take your suit off up here for us." Hayley slipped into the water in preparation for Katie's parade.

Katie swallowed hard and swam to the steps. She thought she did quite well to only hesitate briefly before walking up them and out of the pool. She resisted the urge to cover her breasts, more nervous about the fact she was about to strip naked in front of her brother.

She came level with them on the side of the pool, somewhere inside herself surprised that they were even interested in seeing her naked. She didn't think of herself as sexy. Petite, yes, but she always felt under-developed compared to her friends and was always hesitant even in the change rooms at school to reveal herself to her peers, lacking both the breasts and hip curve she was so jealous of with Hayley. She certainly didn't turn the boys heads like the other girls.

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, then pushed her swimsuit down, conscious that unlike Hayley, she was far from bald.

"Hello nineteen seventy five!" Hayley said happily and Katie blushed, quickly covering her blonde pubes, ready to die of embarrassment. "Hey I don't mean that in a bad way!" Hayley quickly assuaged the girl. "I have no issues with a bit of bush, especially a blonde one!" Again Jared was smart enough to remain silent.

"I've never had reason to do anything other than maintain a bikini line," Katie explained.

"Hey, you don't have to explain, all pussies rock," Hayley assured her. "Come on and sit down for me," she patted the coping for effect.

Katie sat on the edge of the pool as first her brother and then his girlfriend had. She almost reluctantly parted her knees, blushing again as two pairs of eyes studied what she revealed.

"Beautiful," Hayley assured her while admiring Katie's sacred area. "May I?"

Katie bit her bottom lip, but nodded as Hayley gently caressed her legs. She watched as she felt Hayley's hands slide up her inner thighs to her pussy.

"Look how wet you are," Hayley observed happily, gently parting her lips with her fingers.

Katie continued to bite her lip and realised she was holding her breath as Hayley's fingers explored her lips. Unlike Hayley's, her inner lips didn't protrude at all, though beneath their blonde adornment, her labia were swollen with desire. She felt Heyley's finger run delicately up her slit and then back down again, smearing the evidence of her pleasure over her lips. Katie fought not to look away.

"Has anyone ever had a finger in here?" Hayley asked, the tip of her index finger poised at the entrance to her vagina.

Katie shook her head, casting her eyes away briefly, then gasped letting out a 'hiss' with her eyes going wide as Hayley gently slid her finger inside.

"So tight," Hayley purred, sliding her finger in and out a bit. "I bet your brother would cum in seconds if he was in here."

Katie's eyes widened again at the thought, unable to even form a protest on her lips and was relieved when Hayley didn't suggest it be something that might actually happen. Rather she withdrew the finger and sucked on it, savouring the taste of Katie's pussy juices for a moment.

"You ready for this?" She asked, holding Katie's gaze.

"Probably not, but yes?" Katie giggled nervously, her heart a fluttering mess. She watched as Hayley's pierced tongue slipped out between her lips and held her breath as it closed the space between them. She gasped at the first contact of a tongue on her pussy.

Hayley's tongue began gently, licking along her labia, sliding between them a little, dancing lightly over her clit and then slowly focussing.

Katie couldn't believe how good it felt. It was exponentially better than the rare times she masturbated. She sucked air into her lungs, her chest rising with the deep breath and then exhaled slowly in an attempt to control her response to the pleasure. She leaned back on her hands, head tipped back.

"Suck her nipple Jared," Katie heard Hayley say between licks. She didn't protest. The feeling was too good. She could feel her orgasm building steadily and appreciated Hayley's mastery between her legs.

She tipped her head forward again to watch as her brother put his hands on the side of the pool and propelled himself up and out of the water, the sun catching the water as it was shed from his Adonis-like physique. His cock was rock hard as he worked himself into a position where he could bend his head to Katie's bullet-like nipple. Katie cried out at the added pleasure and found herself thrusting her tit at her brother's mouth while rocking her hips in response to the tongue in her pussy.

Before long she reached the point of no-return and gave a squeal as her orgasm exploded through her body.

"Oh God! That was ... amazing," she panted after Hayley stopped pleasuring her and her brother released her nipple.

"I really need to cum," Jared announced, having moved to sit on the side of the pool again, his dick iron-straight and reaching for the sky between his legs.

"What do you say Katie, want see your brother's cock spew its load? It's pretty impressive."

Katie nodded nervously.

"You have to help me if you want to see it," Hayley warned her.

"Okay."

"And when he cums, he cums all over you." Katie just nodded nervously again, surprising herself.

"Okay, not in the pool though, lets go inside, to Katie's bedroom," Hayley instructed the siblings. They quickly gathered their wet swimwear and took it inside the house.

"On the bed Katie," Hayley ordered her once they were in her room. Katie lay on her back on the bed. Hayley had Jared kneel beside his sister's head and then took up a position on the other side of her, opposite Jared. She took hold of his cock and guided it down, telling Katie to open her mouth and suck him again. She fed his cock into his sister's mouth and then took the opportunity to suck on Katie's nipple.

Katie had noted a bead of pre-cum on the tip as it was pushed toward her mouth and wasn't sure what to expect. The taste was a little salty, but nothing too bad. Not bad enough for her to protest or stop, that was for sure.

After a minute or so, Hayley released Katie's nipple and wrapped a hand around Jared's cock, pulling it from Katie's mouth and sucking it herself, fluttering her studded tongue against the underside as her lips travelled up and down its length.

"Suck his balls Katie," Hayley demanded between long sucks. Jared moved enough to enable her to access his sac and Hayley sucked him again eagerly as she watched a testicle disappear into Katie's mouth.

"Holy fuck," Jared moaned as the two mouths double-teamed his cock. "Keep that up and I'm going to cum!"

"Only when I say you can Jared," Hayley insisted with intense eyes upon him, drawing a frustrated moan. Hayley withdrew her mouth and fed his cock back into his sister's while she both sucked her nipple and teased Katie's blonde-haired pussy with her fingers.

"Imagine sliding that fat cock into your sister's tight little virgin pussy Jared. How hot would that be? You should feel how tight it is. I can only just squeeze two fingers in here. Taste her." She pulled her two fingers from Katie's pussy and fed them to her boyfriend, giving him a taste of what for him should be forbidden fruit.

"Fuck, please, I need to cum Hayley," he moaned like a petulant child when she slipped her fingers from his mouth.

"Get between her legs and shoot up over her body Jared," Hayley moaned.

Jared pulled his cock from his sister's mouth and quickly moved. Once positioned, he pumped his cock with his fist. Moments later he exploded with a cry of release, a rope of hot white cum flying from his cock head to splatter over his sister's body. The first rope flew with such force that the start of it actually landed on the pillow beside her head, its trail laying down over her shoulder and right breast. The second hit her under the chin as she quickly whipped her head back when she saw it coming at her face.