Jared and Katie - Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So sexy," Hayley mumbled around Jared's cock. "You two should kiss."

"Eww, no way," Katie replied. "No kissing." That wasn't even something they'd done alone together. It would be weird, even though it was probably strange to think that kissing her brother would somehow be more intimate than sucking his cock.

"Spoil sport," Hayley discontentedly replied and Katie was relieved it wasn't followed by yet another threat to leave.

Hayley went back to concentrating on sucking Jared's massive cock, slurping, licking, drooling all over it, saliva coating his shaft and balls, hand using it to stroke him. Katie watched her reach out with her left hand for her pussy while continuing to suck him. She felt Hayley's fingers stroke her pussy and probe between her lips. She shuffled her butt forward a little to the edge of the couch and Hayley buried two fingers in her tight virgin pussy.

"Oh Fuck," Jared groaned. "I'm gonna cum Hayley!" Hayley didn't miss a beat, but rather kept on sucking, her mouth working up and down the top of his dick like a cylinder taking a piston. Jared gave a cry of pleasure and thrust at her mouth, but Hayley pulled back, pointing his cock up and toward Katie. A rope of semen flew through the air and splatted onto Katie's little tit followed by a second that landed on her smooth, flat belly. The last spurt to travel any distance Hayley managed to land on her landing strip before the rest basically dribbled down over her hand.

"Now you've made a mess," Katie giggled.

"Yeah, but I'm good at cleaning up too," Hayley purred, moving around the siblings' spread legs until she was between Katie's. She licked her way up Katie's thigh, dragging her tongue over her skin until she met her pussy. She eagerly swiped it between Katie's lips and up to her clit where she gave a brief, hard suck.

"That's not the bit that needs cleaning," Katie moaned.

"I know, but I couldn't resist," Hayley purred before sucking at the cum that had landed on her strip of hair. Then she found each bit of cum on Katie's body and licked and sucked it from her, lingering especially on her small tits. She sucked hard on Katie's bullet-like nipples, capturing the first one with her teeth and then the other, drawing a moan from her. Katie could feel her tits against her stomach and reached to hold them, squeezing and playing.

"Fuck her Jared," Katie instructed to her brother. "Get behind her and fuck her."

Jared moved quickly in response to Katie's suggestion, sliding his fat cock inside Hayley's pussy before it deflated. He took hold of her hips and started working his dick in and out slowly while Hayley feasted on his sister's nipples and even kissed her. Then she started pushing back against him and he moved so she could return her tongue to Katie's pussy.

Katie grabbed hold of Hayley's hair, holding her there, watching the lust on her brother's face as he slid in and out while she was taken to heaven. She couldn't help but wonder what it might be like to see that look on his face if she were where Hayley was ... without Hayley being there. How good might it feel to have him slide his cock inside her pussy? Just the thought seemed to make her pussy gush a little more. Hayley slid her tongue down to Katies anus, now slick with the juices that had been flowing freely from her pussy. She swirled it around and even probed a little. Katie gasped, but didn't pull away. Instead she pulled her knees up and out, giving Hayley even better access.

After a few moments of licking it, Hayley moved her tongue back to Katie's pussy and a finger began swirling around the tight little rosebud instead. Katie bit her lip. It felt nice, but she wasn't convinced she wanted to let her keep going. Before she'd given it enough thought though, Hayley, having heard no objection, had slid her finger into the tight little orifice to the first knuckle, then sucked hard on Katie's clit as she worked the finger in further.

Moments later Katie tipped over the edge and wailed as she came hard, pussy and ass clenching with each spasm of pleasure, Hayley's finger now deep up her butt. She felt a gush as she came and heard a cry of glee from Hayley at the result.

With Hayley's face clear of his sister's pussy, Jared started fucking her properly. Hayley dropped her head to Katie's mound and held onto her as Jared rammed his cock into her over and over again, the sound of their bodies coming together echoing loudly through the otherwise quiet room (at least until Hayley decided to vocalise just how much pleasure she was receiving).

"Fuck me Jared! Fuck me with that big fucking cock! Make me cum baby. Make me fucking explode!"

Jared redoubled his efforts and was grunting and groaning as he fucked her hard.

Hayley squealed and her body began shaking as she came on her boyfriend's cock. Jared gave a couple more thrusts into her orgasmic pussy and then held deep inside and unloaded.

Katie felt Hayley's weight come down on her torso as she enjoyed and then recovered from her orgasm, while Jared slipped is cock from her and sat back on his haunches, panting heavily.

"That was fucking awesome," Hayley declared when she finally stood up, cum running down her thighs.

"Sure was," Jared agreed.

"You going to hang around for some more Katie?" Hayley asked her when she was silent on the matter.

"I think I just might," Katie confirmed calmly.

"Oooo good girl," Hayley cooed.

"But I reckon I might have a quick shower first."

"Go for it. We might wash as well. Should we all shower together?" Hayley asked.

"Nah, I'll be good on my own thanks."

"Okay."

"Just don't drain all the cum from him," Katie giggled as she left the room and headed upstairs to the bathroom she usually shared with Jared, leaving him and Hayley to use the one adjoining their parents' room.

She took her time and tried not to over-think where things were going and to settle for enjoying the pleasure when it was there and pulling back when things went where she wasn't comfortable.

When she came back down stairs Jared and Hayley hadn't yet returned. She put on a loose-fitting t-shirt and pair of panties and sat watching TV while she waited for them. They came back down about ten minutes later, both completely naked, but Hayley with a couple of things in her hands that had Katie suddenly nervous.

"Should I ask what you've brought with you?" sheasked nervously as they joined her on the couch.

"Well, maybe, but I'm going to show you anyway, so its no big deal. First, this," and she showed Katie a razor. "Because I'd really like to shave that last little bit of hair off if you'll let me. It grows back anyway right?"

"I dunno, I think it might look weird."

"No way, it will be hot as fuck! You have such a pretty pussy Katie. Can we just try it? You'd like to see it totally bald like mine, wouldn't you Jared?" it was more statement than question.

"Well yeah, but Katie should have it how she likes it," he offered gentlemanly.

"But she won't know if she likes it until she shaves it," Hayley pointed out.

"Fine," Katie caved, curious enough to submit to the desire. "Only because I can grow it back though."

Hayley clapped her hands and squealed in a way that was at complete odds to her pierced and tattooed appearance. She applied a little bit of shaving cream and made short work of the landing strip.

"So hot!" she declared when she was done, fingers stroking her bare lips and mound. "Look how awesome that looks Jared!"

"It is sexy Katie," he admitted eyeing the tender puffy lips now glistening sans hair.

"I need to check a mirror," Katie responded, standing up and dashing off to the bathroom. She checked herself in the mirror critically. Flat chest, narrow hips, short, bald ... definitely not womanly in the way she'd have liked, but there was a certain appeal to her appearance.

"Well I don't hate it," Katie announced upon her return.

"You look fucking gorgeous," Hayley drooled. "Now come here, there's something else I have for you."

Katie looked at her with concern but went to where Hayley was sitting on the couch and stood in front of her. Hayley had a pair of panties ready for her to step into. They were pale pink and cotton, but there wasn't much more to see than that. Deciding to see where this was going, Katie stepped into the panties and let Hayley pull them up her legs and settle them on her. They were a bikini cut and when Katie looked down she was surprised to see an image of Snow White emblazoned across the front.

"Really? Disney?" Katie asked.

"Its super-cute!" Hayley said.

"Work for you?" Katie enquired of her brother.

"Well its kind of funny, but yeah, cute," he replied.

"Now come and sit on my leg and ride the python," Hayley said hungrily, indicating the snake tattooed on her thigh.

"Ride the python? Isn't that over there?" Katie questioned, nodding in her brother's direction.

"I didn't think you'd ride that one," Hayley retorted, "But hey, if you want to I'll be happy to watch; help even."

"No, that's okay," Katie backpedalledind. She stepped closer, one leg either side of Hayley's. "Like this?" she said, lowering herself down to Hayley's thigh."

"Yeah, now rock back and forth and grind your pussy on my leg like it's the arm of the couch. Get those cute little panties soaking wet."

"Like the arm of the couch?" Katie giggled.

"Oh I forget sometimes how sheltered you've been. God yes, the arm of the couch. I had some of my best orgasms on the arm of Mum and Dad's couch." She put a hand on each of Katie's hips and guided her, until Katie was grinding on her own.

"Good?" Hayley quizzed, dragging her eyes away from Katie's tits and panties for a moment.

"Not bad," Katie smiled.

"Edge of the bathtub works too," Hayley advised her with a wink. "So does a cock when its as long and thick as Jared's. You can rub yourself on it without actually fucking him."

Katie moaned.

"You like that thought, don't you? That fat cock all hard and slippery beneath you, lips sliding either side of it like a hotdog in a bun. It makes you wet, doesn't it. I bet you've almost soaked those panties through. I want to feel it on my python."

Part of Katie didn't want to react, wanted not to be turned on just so Hayley wouldn't be right, but the running commentary was affecting her exactly the way Hayley wanted it to and it wasn't long until the cotton was indeed sodden as she kept grinding on Hayley's thigh. She found herself quickening the pace..

"Oh yes, now I can feel it. I love how wet you get Katie. Its like someone turns a tap on down there Now, get off and sit on the couch." Katie stood, conscious of the cotton plastered against her newly bald pussy. She sat on the couch and Hayley had her part her legs. "Jared, kneel between your sister's legs and let Snow White give you a blow job."

"Huh?"

"Rub your cock all over her panties Jared, like you're trying to stick it in Snow White's mouth. Only, aim lower and make sure Katie feels you against her pussy lips."

Katie thought she should probably object but the reality was the idea turned her on. After all, they weren't about to fuck. They weren't even going to have contact between their genitals (Though the idea of riding him like Hayley's thigh was fucking hot).

While she was thinking, her brother moved and moments later, the head of his swollen dick was being rubbed against the crotch of her panties. She could see pre-cum on the tip just before it made contact and realised that their juices were mixing. Not in a way that would ever make a baby, but still ... she groaned at the forbidden pleasure. Hayley did too, declaring it to be the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She was kneeling next to Katie and leaned over her to suck on her nipple.

"Fuck I'd love to pull them aside and watch you rub your cock on her," Hayley moaned.

"No way," Katie challenged, voice steel despite the pleasure she was feeling.

"I bet you really want it though," Hayley purred. "You don't have to tell me, I just know."

Katie said nothing.

"Okay, one more thing I really want to try. Let her up Jared," Hayley said, moving aside. Hayley sat on the couch and told Katie to lay across the couch with her head in her lap, looking up. Katie assumed the requested position and found Hayley's tits bobbing just above her.

"Now get between my legs Jared. Katie, suck him a bit before he fucks me again."

Katie turned her head to see her brother's one eyed mushroom head right in front of her. She opened her mouth and let him slide it between her lips and over her tongue. She clamped her lips around it and he rocked back and forth, sliding in and out until Hayley demanded his cock in her pussy.

Jared slipped his dick from his sister's mouth and into his girlfriend's pussy.

"Look at me Katie," Hayley said. Katie looked up again. Hayley hunched herself over a bit and fed her pierced nipple into Katie's mouth. "Yeah, that's it suck my tit."

For a few moments that's all that happened. But then Hayley roleplayed, "You're such a good little girl Katie. Suck Mummy's booby while Daddy fucks her."

"What?" Jared said stopping in shock. Katie had instantly stopped sucking.

"Yeah, what the fuck?" Katie demanded in shock.

"Just a naughty fantasy," Hayley said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Not for me its not," Katie rebuffed, extricating herself from Hayley's lap.

"Can't say its my thing either," Jared said, sitting back and slipping from Hayley's pussy.

"Oh come on, really?" Hayley was clearly bummed outand surprised by their lack of interest. "After all the kinky shit we've done you have a problem with that?" Hayley asked Jared.

"It's a bit fucking weird. Like, is that what you want? A little girl? Is that why you shaved me and put me in fucking Disney panties?" Katie demanded, ripping them down her legs and kicking them away

"Seriously, you can't take a bit of fun?" Hayley inquired, still confused.

"I'm done here," Katie declared. She grabbed her things and left the room. Even with her door closed, she heard the subsequent shouting that erupted between Jared and Hayley. It ended with a series of doors slamming and the screech of tires as Hayley departed.

Ten minutes or so after that there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in," she called out.

"Hey, you okay?" Jared softly asked, coming into her room.

"Yeah, but like, don't expect me to get involved with Hayley ever again."

"Shouldn't be a problem, we broke up," Jared stated flatly.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'd caved in on so many occasions and put you in positions you should never have been put in. That little exchange just opened my eyes I guess. So we're done."

"Are you okay?" she, checked, watching his expression for confirmation of what he might be feeling.

"Yeah. I mean, it'll be an adjustment, but it was my call, so I can't complain."

"Well if you need me, I'm here for you."

"Thanks Katie." Katie watched him leave, wondering if he'd really be okay.

* * *

About a week later Katie was laying in her bed, reflecting on everything. Jared had been pretty down over the course of the week and although she'd offered her support, he claimed to be okay. She knew he wasn't completely, but hoped he was getting there. In that whole week nothing had transpired between them, and Katie hadn't realised how much she'd come to look forward to her oral sessions with her brother, nor how frustrated she would become without the occasional relief those sessions had provided. She slipped from her bed in her long t-shirt and panties and went to his room.

"Hey, mind if I come in?" she asked him.

"Of course not," Jared reacted from his bed. She moved quietly across the room and slipped into his bed beside him, body already tingling at the thought of what she hoped would happen.

"Just came to check if you're really okay?" She nestled against him, one hand on his chest as she lay on her side.

"Yeah, getting there," he mumbled his answer honestly. "I mean, a little frustrated, but you know, the more I think about things with Hayley the more I realise they got pretty toxic at times."

"Frustrated?"

"Well yeah, like ... you know, sexually. Not like I've had much going on since we split."

"That makes two of us," Katie giggled, moving her hand to his crotch and groping him through his boxers.

"I didn't want to impose myself at all Katie. Like, I know what happened between us was because of Hayley, so like, didn't want to remind you of something you may not have wanted to remember."

"I'll tell you a secret Jared. The only thing I don't regret about stuff with Hayley was being introduced to this lovely thing and the licking and sucking that came with it."

"Really?"

"Really," she confirmed, squeezing his rapidly hardening shaft. "So like, if getting yourself off isn't quite doing it for you, hit me up. It works for me too you know."

"Damn, to think I've wasted a whole week," he smiled, livening up. Katie stroked him through his shorts, enjoying how quickly he hardened.

"Are you backed up or did you take care of things?"

"I took care of things," he laughed. "God that's not a question you'd have ever asked me a couple of weeks ago!"

"I wouldn't have asked if you'd like me to suck it out of you either, but I am now."

"Well since you're asking, the answer is hell yes."

"I thought it might be. Well, I hoped it would be."

"I don't think there could be anything hotter than thinking you want to suck my cock Katie."

"There probably is, but well, that's not for now," she replied cryptically. She moved quickly to remove his boxers, kneel between his legs and take hold of his rod. She kissed the tip gently and played her tongue over and around the head, teasing.

"God it's only been a week, but I've missed this," Jared groaned.

"Me too," Katie sighed and slid her mouth over the head and down his shaft. He spread his legs wider, and Katie cupped his balls with one hand and held the shaft with the other, then worked the top half with her mouth. She moaned around him and appreciated the sounds she extracted from him with her pleasure-giving.

She stroked while sucking and licking until his cock was coated with saliva and he was twitching and thrusting in an effort to achieve orgasm. Then she stopped.

"Wha? He moaned"

"There's something I want to try Jared. Something Hayley said." She shuffled off the bed and pulled her long sleep-shirt off, then slid her sopping wet panties down her legs so she was as naked as he was. She enjoyed the look of hunger in her brother's eyes as he took her in. It added to the already wet mess between her legs.

She climbed back onto the bed, but this time, rather than kneel between his legs, she straddled him. She landed her pussy on his shaft, sitting on it, feeling its warmth and hardness against her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Oh my," Katie replied, working her hips like she had when she straddled Hayley's thigh. "This is... Wow!" She couldn't believe how good his warm shaft felt against her slick pussy lips.

"Fucking hot," Jared moaned by way of agreement, his eyes glued to where Katie's enflamed lips were sliding back and forth along his shaft. Katie happily rocked back and forth while changing the angle as it pleased her, getting her clit rubbing along his dick and building toward her own orgasm. She could feel her brother thrust at her and was again made to wonder how good it would feel on the inside given how good it felt on the outside. She teased them both by sliding well forward until his cock head was at the entrance to her pussy, but made sure he didn't enter her when she slid back again.

"Holy fuck Katie, I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he warned her.