Jared and Katie - Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure hope so," she gritted out happily, grinding even harder against him. She slid her pussy lips along his shaft, back to front, front to back, the pleasure exquisite. She put her hands on her brother's well-defined chest to help her move and could feel every ragged breath he took as well as the thrusts from his hips as he pushed up against her.

"Cumming," he grunted a minute later. Katie looked to the tip of his cock sticking out between her legs and groaned as he pulsed beneath her, feeling the throb as his cock ejected a long hot rope of cum up over his chest. "Fuck," he moaned.

"God yes," Katie whispered as she watched her brother cum from her grinding. She held herself there until he'd given all he had, then climbed off and grabbed some tissues from the box he kept handy to help him clean up.

"Eat me?" she asked quietly once that was done.

"You know I will," he happily responded. Katie lay on his bed and spread her legs wide for him. Jared took up station between her legs and expertly applied his tongue. Katie lay back and closed her eyes, focussed on the sensation of each lap and lick of his tongue. She felt him caress her lips, probe her vagina and most importantly felt his tongue dance intimately with her clitoris. She came hard and felt her pussy give a little gush as she bit back the exultant cry she wanted to let fly through the house.

"That was fucking awesome Jared," she said quietly when he lay back beside her on the bed. "But I'd better get back to my room. Can't be waking up here in the morning!"

"Yeah, probably smart," he grinned happily. Impulsively she gave him a peck on the cheek before slipping from his bedroom back to hers.

* * *

Over the next couple of weeks Katie let her landing strip grow back, shaving around it and sculpting it until she was happier with the way her pussy looked. She and Jared resumed their regular entanglements, relieving each other's frustrations and sending their pleasure into the stratosphere. Katie enjoyed nothing more than feeling her brother's shaft sliding between her lips and the more she rode him, the more tempted she was to take him inside her pussy. It seemed inevitable.

The siblings were out by the pool, Jared happily supervising his sister while their parents were out. Katie was enjoying the way her brother was watching her. It was very different to the reluctant supervision he used to provide.

"You know, when you look at me like you want to fuck me, I get as wet on the inside of my pussy as the pool gets me on the outside of my swimsuit."

"Good," Jared responded. "'cause I love how wet that tight little pussy of yours gets."

"And I like how hard that big cock gets."

Jared took his sister in his arms and lifted her. She spread her legs and wrapped them around him as he held her, her pussy firmly wedged against the erection growing in his swim trunks.

"You know, watching Hayley eat you out was one of the hottest things I've ever seen, but I'm actually happier with her out of the picture. I didn't realise how much I let her control me and how scared I was of doing the wrong thing and losing her. Turns out losing her was the best thing I could have done."

"Aww you say the weirdest, sweetest things to a girl Jared," Katie laughed. She put her hands around the back of his neck and pulled herself close to him, their eyes locked together. On a whim, she kissed him, pressing her lips against his for the first time.

Every other kiss she'd given him had been a peck on the cheek.

She let her mouth linger and felt his tongue slide over her lips, which she allowed to part. She met his tongue with hers and tentatively the two tongues felt each other. That lasted but a moment before desire drove the kiss to a full-on pash. They kissed with a suppressed hunger that was more intimate than any of their sexual exchanges to date had been.

"Fuck," Jared moaned when the kiss broke apart.

"Wow," Katie replied with a grin before kissing him again.

For quite some time they did nothing else.

"I think we need to go inside Jared," Katie moaned eventually.

"If you're sure you've had enough swimming," he teased.

She punched him ineffectually in the gut and he let her go as she swam away, smiling. He was only moments behind her.

They ended up running dripping through the house into Katie's room where they quickly stripped out of their swimsuits. The desire was unspoken. They came together and kissed, Jared's erection trapped up against Katie's stomach, reaching almost to her small chest due to the difference in their heights. Katie's hand found it and firmly stroked.

"I ... I want to try something Jared," She said breathlessly, turning from him. She put her hands on the back of her desk chair and looked back over her shoulder at him. He started at her; especially the way her pert little butt poked back toward him.

"Slide your cock between my legs? Like you're fucking me from behind ... only, you know, not in me?"

Jared groaned. Animal-like and hungry, he stepped in behind her, cock like a divining rod. He had to stoop a little awkwardly, but slid his cock between her thighs, the top of it running along the lips of her pussy, which were as wet as they'd ever been. He pushed his cock slowly forward then dragged it back again, starting to fuck like he really was inside her.

Her puckered little anus tempted him, her bubbly little cheeks not hiding it from his view. He'd never touched it though. Hayley had... she'd tongued it, but he couldn't bring himself to unless he was asked.

He reached under and fondled her almost flat chest with one hand while holding her slim hip with the other, sawing his cock along her pussy. He pulled way back and his cock sprung up. As he thrust forward again, it went up between her butt cheeks and the base of his shaft slid over the asshole he'd been staring at, desiring even.

"Oh, sorry!' he said, quickly shoving his cock back down."

Katie just giggled. "It's fine," she moaned, giving her brother a hope he hadn't really thought he'd been looking for. Not that he was about to push her.

"Let's go to the bed Jared," she moaned after a few minutes.

They tumbled together on the bed, kissing with Katie taking top position, his cock trapped under her pussy like it had been so many times. She eased forward and he knew his cock head was rubbing against her slit. She was kissing him hard when she pushed back with a slightly different tilt of her hips.

Katie moaned into her brother's mouth as his cock head slipped between her lips for the first time. She felt him tense up and go completely still.

"It's okay. I want it," she said breathlessly and pushed back, sliding an inch further down his cock.

"You're totally sure?" he asked, stunned.

"Yes!" She squealed, driving herself down his cock, feeling herself open for him for the first time. He was huge. She couldn't believe how big he felt. She held still.

"You okay?"

"Yes, just ... big ... fuck ... give me time." She rocked gently, barely moving. Jared held her in his arms, her chest against his, kissing her gently.

"Take your time. Firsts aren't always everything," he said.

"I'm glad you're mine Jared," she whispered as Jared rocked gently within her pussy, taking his time. Katie bit down on her lip and let her brother slide his dick in and out. He used small, subtle movements, gradually increasing the depth of his strokes as he thrust up into her and as Katie became accustomed to his size.

"Oh fuck, its starting to feel really good Jared," she moaned happily after quite some time, slowly sliding herself further down his shaft as she became accustomed to the cock filling her pussy.

She felt her brother's hands roam over her body as she rocked back and forth and slid up and down on his cock. They fondled and teased her little tits and occasionally he took hold of her hips, just feeling her movement though, not guiding it.

"Do you want to go on top?" Katie purred quietly.

"Yeah, if that's what you want," he questioned, wanting full consent.

"It is," she assured him. They swapped positions and Jared held himself over the petite body of his little sister, his cock nestled against her bare pussy lips. She smiled at him reassuringly and felt him slide his cock back inside her.

"Fuck," Katie moaned.

"Okay?" he checked.

"So much better than okay," Katie grinned, feeling full and happy. She reached up and stroked his chest and arms, feeling his well-formed muscles, enjoying the way they played beneath his skin as he held himself in position and used his hips to thrust.

"Fuck, its amazing for me," he replied. "I'm really close to cumming Katie."

"Do it, cum, don't hold back," she told him.

"In you?"

"Shit! No!" she gasped, too aware that she'd likely taken enough of a risk with him just being unprotected in her. Jared thrust in and out several more times until he was on the brink of his explosion, then pulled out, grabbed his cock in his fist and pumped it until he erupted over her body. Katie moaned happily as Jared emptied his load over her. She thought back to how Hayley had hoovered his cum from her. She couldn't imagine doing it herself, but trailed a finger through the warm sticky mess, dragging it around as Jared watched. From the look on his face, she'd been right in her thinking about whether he'd enjoy the sight or not.

"Damn that was amazing Katie. I um, can't believe it happened really."

"Yeah, what can I say, I um, got really horny?"

"Well, thanks? Is it something you think we might do again?"

"Right now?"

"Well no, like ever ..."

"God yes, if you're okay with it."

"Oh yes."

It became an addiction. The thing that had been awakened in Katie needed feeding. She didn't know if she'd ever satiate it. And strangely, she felt no desire to do so with anyone other than her brother. Maybe it was because he was the hottest guy in school. She wasn't sure why he didn't look elsewhere though.

Word got out about his breakup with Hayley and there were plenty of girls looking to console him or offering to fill the void left behind, but he just said he was taking some time for himself. Katie wasn't about to complain, even if in the dark of the night she did worry that sometime soon he'd want a girl with a woman's body.

* * *

"Jared?"

"Yeah?"

"What's the kinkiest thing you ever did with Hayley?"

"Nope, not answering that."

"Why not?"

"Because well, shit Katie, its pretty out there."

"I don't care. I won't love you any less you know. I'm just curious. Is it something you miss?"

"No its not."

"Please tell me?"

"Nope."

"I'll suck your dick."

"You'll do that anyway," he laughed. Katie stuck her tongue out at him because it was true.

"I could just start guessing."

"God! Look okay, I'll tell you because I can tell you're not going to let this go."

"Exactly," Katie chirped excitedly.

"Right, well first thing, we'd been drinking and things were pretty crazy okay?"

"Sure, makes sense."

"Right, so we'd been drinking, we were back at her place, her parents weren't home and she was sucking my cock but I really needed to pee. It's a weird thing when I need to pee. Cumming just isn't an option. I was horny as fuck, I wanted to cum, but I just couldn't, so I told Hayley I needed her to stop so I could go pee. She just looked at me and said, 'pee on me.' I was like, 'what the fuck?' but she had that look in her eye. She knew exactly what she'd said and wasn't going to back down.

I was like, 'like right here?' We were in her bedroom and I honestly thought she was going to say yes, but she gave me a quick suck and said 'Maybe the bathroom would be better.' So like, we go through to the bathroom and she gets on her knees and sits back on her heels, leaning back a bit, tits thrust out in front of her and she says it again. 'Piss on me.'"

"And did you?"

"Yeah. I just aimed my cock at her tits and let go. She was like groaning and playing with her tits, pulling her piercings and nipples, my piss splashing over her hands and tits, running down her belly. Then she told me to hold it a bit and I choked off the flow. She got on her hands and knees in the puddle of piss that was all over the floor and turned away from me. She spread her butt cheeks apart, head down on the floor and told me to piss on her ass and pussy."

"Holy shit."

"Yeah, no kidding. I did it though. She fingered herself and played, really got off on it."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Kinda. I mean, like it did at the time, but like it wasn't something I ever asked her to do again."

"Did she ask for it?"

"Once or twice."

"So you did?"

"Well yeah, what she wanted she got. I mean she even sucked me off right after I stopped. Like, I had to taste like piss when she did that."

"Did she ever pee on you?" The way Jared blushed answered the question before he vocalised it.

"Yeah. That first time and a couple of times after. She had me lay down on the floor and like squatted over me and pissed. She wanted to piss in my mouth, but I drew the line at that!"

"Ewwwww! Did you ever piss in hers?"

"No, but she sucked my dick after she'd pissed on it. I sure as hell didn't kiss her that day until she'd brushed her teeth."

"Wow. I wasn't sure what I thought your answer would be, but it wasn't that!"

"Yeah, well now you know why I didn't want to tell you."

"Yeah, I can see how you might find that embarrassing to admit to doing. Now, slightly different question. Is there anything Hayley did to, for, or with you that you want to do with me?"

"Um ... no?"

"Oh come on, could you be any less convincing? What is it?"

"Well, um like, anal."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's hot."

"And I guess she got off on it?"

"Orgasmed every time," Jared confidently responded.

"Well maybe I can work my way around to it, but to be honest, the thought of that massive cock in my butt is kind of scary."

"Yeah, I get it. I think that's one of the reasons I enjoyed it so much with Hayley. Because she actually liked it. I mean, I've asked a few girls and one or two have tried it, but like she was the first one that actually asked for it and clearly loved it."

"Well the only thing that's gone near my butt is Hayley's tongue and finger, so like, its pretty virginal."

"Well you asked, but that doesn't mean you have to," Jared said.

"I appreciate that."

"Well, if you ever want to experiment a bit, I'm all good with it," Jared commented.

"Thanks Bro. I appreciate that you're not pushing me with this, if it even becomes a thing."

"Well I'd be a pretty shit brother if I complained when I get to have all the fun with you that I've been having."

"Well that's true. Theoretically, if we were to do this, like, how would we start? 'cause like your cock is you know, like massive and I don't know how it would ever fit."

"Well, I guess you could start small and work your way up?"

"That makes sense," Katie contemplated, a thoughtful expression on her face. "Wanna finger my butthole?"

"What? Right now?

"Yeah, why not. Will you?"

"Sure, if that's what you want."

"I think it is. Especially if maybe you lick me while you're doing it?"

"I can do that for you," Jared grinned, eager to comply. "Given how wet you get, a bit of licking sounds like the ideal start."

"Cool!" Katie exclaimed and shuffled around on her brother's bed until she was able to extract her panties from under her skirt. She lay back with her head on his pillow and flipped the front of her skirt up while spreading her legs in invitation for her brother. Jared wasted no time, moving into position, parting his sister's pussy lips with his fingers and gently running his tongue up and down her slit before circling it around her clit.

"God that's so good Jared," Katie moaned in response to the pleasure.

"I love licking your pussy Sis," Jared mumbled. He kept at it for a good five minutes, building her pleasure, then backing off before starting again, by which time a steady stream of pussy juice was flowing from Katie's pussy and down into her ass crack.

He pulled back and ran his finger down the glistening pink slit of her pussy, but kept going until it made contact with her little starfish. He simply circled it around, teasing while Katie purred in response, enjoying the contact.

"Pull your legs up?" Jared suggested. Katie hooked her hands under her knees and pulled them wide and back toward her chest, lifting her butt from the bed just a little. Jared returned his finger to its target, running it around, coating both finger and anus with pussy juice before gently pushing. He watched eagerly as it slipped within the muscled warmth to the first knuckle. Katie gave a little squeal. Jared leaned in and lapped at her pussy and wiggled his finger around.

Katie held herself open for him and gave little mews of appreciation as her brother's finger slowly worked inside her butt. It was different; strange even, but she liked it. Combined with the attention on her clit, it wasn't long until he had her cumming hard.

"Oh my God that was intense," she said. "How much of it did you put in?"

"Just to the second knuckle," Jared confirmed.

"Just? God that's like no where near what your cock would be."

"It's only a start Katie."

"True.

Over the next week it became something of a mission for Katie to gradually increase the size of what she was prepared to take in her butt. Jared would first lick her until her pussy juices were running down the crack of her ass, then tease her with his finger or an expanding selection of objects. He'd swirl and poke and then slide it in. He used a sharpie the first time, but that was more about just trying it for run than really expanding her experience. The second and third sharpies changed that though.

After that Katie was shocked when he came to her bedroom with a carrot one afternoon.

"Really? A carrot?"

"Well yeah. I mean, the shape is good right? Tapered and expanding ... assuming the small end goes in first ..."

"It had better!"

"...yeah, well it was the only way I was considering really. I looked at getting some sex toys, but those things are surprisingly expensive!"

"Do I get to put it in you too?"

'What?"

"The carrot, do I get to stick it in your ass if you stick it in mine? You know, quid pro quo."

"Um, I guess so?" he cautiously responded, unsure but not wanting to kill the mood.

"I bet you let Hayley do it to you, didn't you?"

"Maybe?"

"You totally did."

"What brought this on?"

"I was just thinking it might be fun," Katie suggested .

"Fine. If that's what you need to do, then you can do it to me. Given this is all like working up to my cock going in your bum."

"See, totally worth it," Katie suggested, laying back on her bed, a pillow propped under her ass to lift it, her legs spread in welcome. Jared grinned and took up one of his favourite positions in the world, laying between his sister's legs so he could lick her pussy.

"When she was dripping wet and her juices were lubricating the crack of her ass, Jared slid a finger into her butt. He wiggled it around and had some fun before picking up the carrot. He slipped it into her pussy first, enjoying the pleasured sigh she released at the penetration. He slid it in and out to get it well lubricated, then withdrew it and moved the tip to the puckered opening of her asshole.

Katie felt the pressure of the carrot and gasped as it slid inside. As it was pushed deeper she felt the pressure as the annulus of her anus expanded to accommodate it. She felt her brother slide it in and out a couple of times, working it a little deeper each time he pushed. It was by far the longest thing she'd taken and it took a little longer to grow completely comfortable with it. It wasn't long though until she was indeed enjoying the sensation of it sliding in and out.