Jared and Katie - Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that turns me on," Hayley moaned as she watched her boyfriend shoot cum all over his little sister. "Let me clean you up."

Katie was amazed when Hayley quickly bent over her and started licking and slurping the warm sticky cum from her body.

"Tell me Katie, how would you feel about a cock in your pussy? Like, Jared's cock?" Hayley asked a bit later after they'd cleaned up properly.

"No way. That's way too much," Katie's half lidded eyes shot open in surprise. and shock.

"Pity," Hayley sighed and Katie was thankful the matter wasn't pushed.

Katie excused herself by saying she needed a shower and was pleased when Hayley and Jared left to enjoy themselves elsewhere. She didn't know what would happen if she hung around and was confused enough about what she'd let happen that she wanted time to process. She let the water of the shower wash over her, torn between how incredibly aroused she'd been (and still was, the internal admission shocking her) and how bad it was that she'd done 'stuff' with her brother.

Despite a couple of attempts by Hayley in particular, but also her brother, Katie avoided the pair for the rest of the night. Once it was clear she wasn't going to engage with them as she had during the afternoon, they finally left her alone, but did nothing to hide the fact they were having the best time they possibly could together. She wasn't sure if they were usually loud when they fucked, but they were very loud while she hid out in her room. Eventually she managed to sleep despite their continued, excessively vocal, groans and screams.

With their parents due home the following afternoon, Hayley bid the siblings goodbye after a sleep-in, leaving them alone.

"Hey, are you alright Katie?" Jared askedcautiously after Hayley had left.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just, well, you know, yesterday things got pretty crazy and like, I know we pushed you a fair to do more. I just wanted to be sure you're not too freaked out or anything."

"I'm good Jared. I mean, well, I did a lot of thinking last night and like, you'd better be sure as fuck Hayley isn't going to tell anyone about what we got up to."

"I already threatened her with death if she says anything. And as much as she usually gets her way, this isn't something I'd ever back down on. And of course neither of us is about to ever tell anyone, right?"

"Hell no," Katie replied, the thought sending a shiver down her spine.

"Right, so we're good. But like, if for any reason you want to talk about what happened, I'm here, okay?"

"Yeah, cool, thanks Bro."

They went their separate ways and their parents returned home on time, returning life to normal. Well, to mostly normal.

* * *

Katie couldn't help but think about what she'd gotten up to with her brother and his girlfriend. It had awakened something in her. Two things really stuck with her. The intensity of the orgasm that Hayley had given her and how inexplicably wet she'd become while sucking on his dick. The two thoughts fought for dominance in her mind throughout the afternoon and into the evening. Every time she went to the bathroom, she was amazed how wet her underwear was.. Wet to the point that she changed twice.

That night she lay in bed thinking on it even more. She found her fingers drifting down into her panties, through her pubes and to her lips, where they danced a merry jig, stimulating her while naughty thoughts coursed through her brain. It wasn't enough.

"Jared, are you awake?"

"Yeah."

"Mind if I come in?" Katie said quietly from her brother's bedroom doorway.

"'Course not."

Katie pushed the door wide enough to slip inside and made her way across the dark room to sit on his bed. Jared sat up, propping himself up on his pillow and exposing his ripped chest in the room's dim light. She swallowed while realising she'd never really even admired how muscled he was before their fun in the pool, except in a peripheral way due to the comments her friends made when he was around.

"So, you said if I needed to talk you'd be here for me right?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"I'm horny," she blurted out.

"Um, what?"

"I'm really fucking horny Jared and to be honest, my fingers weren't working for me."

"Wait, who are you and what did you do with my sister?" he jokingly asked, trying to deflect with humour.

"Yeah, well I've spent half an hour wondering how I could possibly talk to you about stuff and decided that maybe I'd channel a little bit of Hayley and tell you exactly what I want."

"Well fuck, what's that then?"

"I want to get off. That orgasm Hayley gave me was epic and um, sucking your dick made me crazy wet. And I want more. There, fuck, I can't believe I actually said it."

"You want more?" Jared questioned, clearly surprised and struggling to process what he'd been told.

"Yeah. Do you think maybe you could lick me like Hayley did?"

"Um, fuck? Yes?!"

"It's not too weird?"

"Um, yeah, but no?' He shrugged. "I mean, I know we shouldn't and all but if you want me to, I can't really bring myself to say no."

Katie grinned at him, her heart pumping rapidly at having been so bold and yet she was incredibly relieved that he'd agreed to do it and hadn't blown her off.

"So like, how do you want me? Lying on your bed?"

"Yeah, that's probably best," he agreed and made room for her. Katie climbed onto her brother's bed and lay down before working her long sleep t-shirt up to expose her naked pussy.

"No panties, I guess you really did want this," Jared observed as he moved down the bed.

"Uh huh," Katie replied simply, spreading wide for her brother. He ran his fingers through her blonde bush before gently separating her lips to expose her pink interior, surprised at how wet she was even though she'd told him about her state. He stroked her gently for a minute or so, occasionally sliding his finger inside her before beginning to use his tongue.

Katie sighed as she felt her brother's tongue caress her pussy. It slipped between her lips and slid up to her clit, circling it and flicking it patiently. He slowly built her pleasure and Katie decided if nothing else, she should be thankful to Hayley for having taught him so well. The pleasure he was giving her was as good as his girlfriend had administered.

As her pleasure built toward orgasm though, she had a sudden desire not to be the first to cum.

"Stop, Jared," she moaned pressing a hand to his shoulder. He stopped instantly and Katie suddenly felt bad.

"Are you okay?" he hissed quietly, face glistening in the pale moonlight.

"Yes, sorry, I ... I just want to suck you. I want to make you cum first."

"Oh God, I thought you'd changed your mind on me," he sighed with relief.

"Sorry, but that's okay isn't it?"

"Hell yes it is," he replied eagerly, grinning madly.

They shuffled about on the bed until Jared was lying down again and Katie was kneeling between his spread legs. She took his cock in hand and lifted it up from his belly, fingers wrapped around him. She leaned in over him and licked the head for a bit, teasing around it and flicking against the slit before parting her lips and taking him into her mouth. She felt Jared take her loose hair and move it so it didn't obscure his view.

Katie focussed on moving her mouth up and down while holding the base of his dick. She took her time, experimenting and learning what drew gasps and moans from him, wanting to give as much pleasure to him as he had been prepared to give her. Jared whispered suggestions and coached her on what really worked for him and soon he was only capable of moaning 'umms' and 'mmms' as his sister's lips worked his cock.

Katie stroked the lower end of his cock as her saliva slid down to meet her fist as her lips continued sliding up and down.

"Gonna cum Katie," he warned her. Katie kept sucking, wanting to give her brother the best experience she could, but when he came she was caught by surprise by the force of the first spurt. She pulled back in shock as it flooded her mouth. The second spurt hit her face and she closed her eyes and turned her cheek, resisting the urge to squeal as he continued to explode all over her face. When she realised he was finished, she cautiously opened her eyes to see her sleep shirt spattered with seed and could feel droplets of it sliding down her face.

"Oh God, sorry," Jared mumbled, trying not to laugh.

"It's okay, I guess I'm going to need some practice," Katie sheepishly and quietly suggested. "Get me some tissues? Then you can give me my orgasm."

Jared fetched the requested tissues and helped clean his sister up as much as they could before she lay back down on the bed. He returned to the glorious position between them and admired her pussy a few moments.

"Should I shave it?" she asked him as he stared.

"Maybe? But like, really you should keep it how you like it."

"Well I've never had a reason to before, but like, didn't Hayley say that's how you like it? Only like, I was looking in the mirror and like, if I shave it all off I might look like a freaking twelve year old."

"Well then leave a bit ... just shave your lips and have a landing strip if you want. It would be sexy as hell."

"Sounds like a good option," Katie replied, clearly thinking it through. Jared spread her lips with his fingers and ran his tongue between them, tasting the copious juices before running it up to her clit.

Katie lay back and basked in the pleasure her brother bestowed on her little love button. As he had before, he slowly built her toward the orgasm she'd been seeking, this time without interruption.

"God, yes Jared," she panted on the edge of her explosion. Jared persisted, tongue flicking and rubbing his sister's clit. Katie clamped her forearm to her mouth and wailed against it, suppressing the noise she wanted to emit. Jared crawled from between her legs and lay alongside her while she enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasm. He reached across and slid his hand under her long t-shirt and covered her small breast.

"Thanks Jared," she whispered when she'd sufficiently recovered.

"Thank you,' he responded. "You good with this? No regrets?"

"None at all. But like, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm gonna go now. This was all about the orgasm really."

"No worries. Anytime you need some help, I'm here for you," he said with a quiet grin.

Katie slipped out of her brother's bed and bedroom and headed for the bathroom to make sure there wasn't any evidence remaining of their illicit exchange.

* * *

"Hey Katie, just thought I'd let you know that Hayley's coming over tonight."

"Thanks Jared, I kind of figured she would be considering Mum and Dad aren't home."

"Yeah well its an opportunity we can't let slide really."

"Well, I'll probably just hang in my room."

"Yeah that's cool, but of course, if you want to have any fun you know you'll be welcome."

"Yeah, I have no doubt. Not sure if I'm quite up for whatever she might be looking for though."

"I get it. And anyway, we can always have fun when she's not around."

"Yeah, its kind of convenient, isn't it? Having a fuck buddy around home to help get you off."

"But can we really be called fuck buddies if we've never actually fucked?" Jared teased.

"Orgasm buddies then," Katie retorted snidely, not taking the bait. They'd never discussed fucking, but had been frequently giving each other orally induced orgasms.

"Yeah, well, just wanted you to know she's coming over so you're not caught by surprise."

"Thanks Jared."

Katie spent the afternoon wondering if she'd be willing to get up to anything with Hayley and Jared together. Part of her was a little excited at the prospect of having her boundaries pushed, but she also didn't like the way Hayley went about things, threatening Jared with a split if she didn't get what she wanted. She remained unresolved as to what approach to take when Hayley arrived late in the afternoon.

"Hey there Katie," Hayley greeted her, seizing the shorter, slimmer girl in a hug that only served to remind Katie of just how big her brother's girlfriend's tits were.

"Hi Hayley," she answered when she was released.

"You gonna join us for some fun?" Hayley inquired, getting to the point immediately. What the fun would be was left unspoken, but the glint in her eye left little doubt as to the possibilities.

"I think I'm just going to hang in my room thanks," Katie said.

"Well you know where we are if you want to join us," Hayley offered.

It was near dinner time when Jared came upstairs to see Katie.

"Hey Katie, we're going to order some pizza for dinner, want to join us?"

"Sure," she affirmed.

"Cool, I assume you'll want the usual?"

"Of course," she smiled, happy her brother remembered.

"Want me to let you know when it arrives?"

"Nah, I'll come down now and hang with you two." She followed her brother back downstairs and was pleased with the warmth with which Hayley greeted her.

"So what have you two been up to? Or shouldn't I ask?"

"Us? What would we get up to that you wouldn't want to know about?" Hayley teased.

"Plenty!" Katie laughed in reply.

"So tell me, have you and Jared been up to anything naughty while I'm not around?" Hayley probed.

"Naughty? What like stealing cookies?"

"No like sucking cock!" Hayley declared.

"Ewwww no," Katie said.

"You know, you say that a little too quickly and with a look on your face that suggests you might not be telling the truth," Hayley pushed, noting the slight color change in her cheeks.

"Well believe what you will, nothing's happened," Katie rebutted.

"Well you've at least got your story straight with this lug," Hayley laughed.

"Not hard when its the truth," Jared laughed.

"Well I for one couldn't have resisted if I was you," Hayley said. "I mean fuck, you do remember how gorgeous his cock is don't you? Get it out Jared, I want her to see it again."

Jared gave Katie a look that suggested it was up to her. She gave him a smile that said go for it.

"Oh I remember," Katie protested, "But not everyone thinks doing that stuff with their brother is something you should just do whenever you want."

Jared pushed his shorts and boxer briefs down and exposed his semi-erect cock.

"Oh come on, doesn't the thought of your sister blowing you again get you instantly hard?"

"It probably would if I hadn't had an orgasm all day, but well, we both know about that," Jared protested.

"Who said I was going to suck it?" Katie challenged. "You just said you wanted me to see it."

"Yeah, but look, how could you resist sucking it? I bet you're soaking your panties right now just seeing it and thinking about how good it feels sliding over your tongue."

Katie wasn't about to admit that Hayley was spot on and that she was indeed soaking through the cotton of her panties.

"It's not that hard," Katie lied. "You just look, go, nice cock, and move on."

"Bullshit," Hayley declared. "Suck it."

"Or?"

"Or I leave," Hayley countered, true to the form Katie expected of her.

"That bullshit again?" Katie said, finding some iron.

"Yes, simple as that, suck it or I leave."

"How bad do you want her not to leave Jared?" Katie asked even though asking the question was an admission that she'd do what it took to have Hayley stay for him.

"Really bad?" Jared suggested.

"Well to be clear, I'm only doing this for you, and you know its going to cost you."

"Yeah, that's cool," Jared acknowledged, his cock rising with the knowledge Katie was about to suck him in front of Hayley again.

"Sit on the couch Jared," Hayley immediately instructed him and he quickly moved to obey. He sat with his legs spread and his massive, now fully erect cock laying up against his stomach.

"On your knees Katie," Hayley demanded. Katie feigned reluctance as she went to her knees between her brother's legs while Hayley sat beside him, watching eagerly as Katie first took hold of his cock and then lowered her lips over it. She started sucking him, trying to remember how she'd done it the first time, not wanting to give away her new familiarity with his member.

Hayley was too excited about seeing the incestuous blow job again to even notice anything so subtle as improved technique.

Hayley pulled her top off and released her tits, kneeling so she could shove a pierced nipple into Jared's mouth. He sucked hungrily and moaned around the nipple as Katie took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. Hayley didn't stay still too long, moving soon after she'd shoved her tit in Jared's face and instead moving to the floor behind Katie.

Katie thought about pretending she didn't want Hayley there, but the messy state of her panties was about to give away the lie. She felt Hayley take hold of her Lycra shorts and peel them down over her hips and ass, pulling them to her knees. She lifted first one, then the other and Hayley managed to remove them completely, leaving her in her black cotton panties. She felt Hayley's hand rub them against her pussy.

"So fucking wet!" Hayley declared. "There's no way you weren't gagging for this!"

Katie only moaned in response to the touch on her pussy as she continued to suck her brother's dick. She felt Hayley pull her panties down and heard her exclaim at the way her grool strung out from her pussy as they were removed. Moments later they were off completely.

"Ooooh, look, you shaved!" Hayley announced, clearly delighted by the revelation. Katie felt the other girl's fingers roam all over her bare pussy lips and down to where she'd left a landing strip of hair. "Not completely bare then."

Hayley's hands parted Katie's small pert buttocks and Katie squealed around Jared's cock when rather than feel Hayley's tongue on her pussy, she felt it on her asshole instead. She tried to wiggle her butt away but Hayley had a good hold on her butt cheeks and wasn't letting go. It didn't feel bad so much as it was completely unexpected. She was saved by the bell.

"Fuck, pizza's here," Jared moaned.

"Someone had better go get it then," Katie said, releasing his cock.

"Whoever goes has to go like they are," Hayley sdeclared.

"Fuck no, if I do that they'll call the police or something," Jared said.

"And I simply won't do it," Katie replied.

"Fine I'll go myself," Hayley said, standing and walking off.

"She really will, won't she?" Katie asked Jared.

"Yep."

A minute or so later Hayley came back into the living room, still topless and with pizzas in hand.

"See, not that difficult," she said with a grin, setting the pizzas down. "He was almost cute enough to ask him to join in too."

"Glad you didn't. I sure as hell wouldn't have been up for that," Katie expressed her disagreement. She'd pulled her panties and shorts back on and took a seat on the couch ready to eat pizza.

"Why'd you put them back on?" Hayley asked, sitting down to eat topless.

"Because I don't like making a mess?" Katie giggled. "And let's face it, I would have um, made a mess of the couch."

"Part of the fun," Hayley chuckled mischeviously. "Don't you put yours on cowboy!"

"Hey, I'm not risking hot cheese on my cock thanks!" Jared protested, pulling his pants back on.

"Fair I guess," Hayley conceded.

They ate the pizza, chatting about things that weren't sex related, but as soon as they were done, Hayley was looking to start again.

"Come on Katie, I want to see you make him cum," she prodded.

"God, let me digest a little," Katie moaned.

"Ugh, fine," Haley reluctantly conceded. "Could you at least get naked while I suck him?"

"I guess so," Katie accepted, mostly because she did actually want to have some fun, but just couldn't really face a mouthful of cock so soon after dinner. She stood and stripped off while Hayley moved between Jared's legs and started sucking him off. Katie sat next to her brother and watched Hayley and noted the way she would look hungrily at her body. She found it surprising how much it turned her on to be looked at like that, having never really felt like anyone truly desired her. Surely that was how Hayley felt all the time with her body.