Jared and Katie - Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me Jared," Katie purred. She pulled her knees wide and toward her chest, spreading herself wide open for him. She felt her brother's tongue caress her lips, dipping between them, tasting her before he ran it up and over her clit.

That contact was electric and she gasped in pleasure.

Jared's tongue worked her pussy with its accumulated expertise, teasing and pleasuring until with a cry of utter delight, Katie came hard. Only when she was coming down from the peak of her pleasure did she feel Jared slide the carrot from her anus.

"Your turn," she said to him when she had sufficiently recovered her wits.

"How do you want me?" he asked her.

"Like I was," she instructed, "Why, how else would it be done?"

"We don't even need to discuss it," Jared replied in a manner that told Katie there was something he was hiding.

"Come on, how were you when you let Hayley do it? I won't make you, I just want to know."

"Why does it always come to this? Me having to tell you about the kinky shit Hayley made me do?"

"Because I'm curious and you like sticking your dick in my mouth, my pussy, and can't wait to put it in my ass as well."

"Well when you put it like that, you make a pretty good argument if all I'm doing is telling you."

"Sooo...?

"Well, a couple of ways actually. So like, one time just like face down on the bed. She just like used my butt for fun and didn't even let me cum. She just like worked me over as part of some denial game she was playing . Man when I did get to cum though, I came hard. Another time she had me doggy-style and like, pulled my cock back between my legs and kind of like milked me while she did my butt. And another time she did it like you're suggesting and blew me."

"And which way was the best?"

"They were all different, but the way you suggested was definitely the best and most enjoyable."

"And it clearly wasn't so bad you didn't let her do it again."

"Well, yeah."

"Cool, well, why don't I get another carrot and you go wash and make sure your ass is nice and clean?"

"Sure, sounds good," Jared confirmed, standing to head for the bathroom.

"Be careful that doesn't go off. It would be a shame to waste it," Katie advised with a nod to his stiff, heavy cock. "Anyone would think you're looking forward to me plundering your ass."

"Plundering?" he questioned pausing in disbelief, clearly shocked by the choice of words. "And maybe it wasn't the ass bit, but the cock-sucking bit that has me excited?"

"But I never said anything about sucking your cock..." Katie teased.

"Uh...yeah you...oh damn, you didn't did you?"

"No, but go wash your skanky ass and it won't be out of the realms of possibility."

They met up back in Katie's bedroom. She was waiting for her brother who was clearly taking his butt washing seriously. She couldn't help but grin to herself, having picked the biggest carrot she could find in the fridge.

When Jared came into the room, she was thrilled with the reaction on his face when he saw the size of the vegetable she'd selected.

"What the fuck?"

"Hey, it's a carrot,' Katie grinned devilishly. "Now get over here and let me have my fun."

Jared almost reluctantly took up position on her bed after passing her some lubricant. Like his sister had, he had a pillow under his butt to lift it off the bed, his fat cock laying flat against his stomach.

"What's this for?" she asked teasingly, holding the lubricant out for him to see. "I don't think we need that." She made as if to toss it away.

"Whoa, hang on!" Jared called out, a panicked look in his eyes.

"Just teasing Bro, though I could just use my pussy juices like you did to me."

"Um, I think lube might be the best option," he said cautiously, apparently not wanting to give her a reason to do differently.

Katie took pity on him and drizzled lube down the large carrot before putting the tip against his ass. She pushed and wiggled and it started to slide inside. Jared's cock twitched and he groaned. She pushed a little harder and it slid an inch up his ass.

With the first inch lodged in his ass, Katie took his cock in her right hand and stroked it a little, while pushing and pulling the carrot with her left. She could feel him throbbing in her fist as she worked the carrot and took cues from his breathing and moaning as to how pleasured he was feeling.

"Feeling good Jared?" she queried as his cock throbbed in her hand.

"Yes," he moaned quietly. His eyes rolling back in pleasure despite the invasion.

"Is this better?" she asked, and pulled his cock close enough for her to lean in and take the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Fuck yes."

Katie coordinated her efforts, one hand stroking the carrot in and out of his ass, the other stroking his cock while her mouth sucked and held the head of his dick.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum so hard Katie," he warned her.

In response, Katie thrust the carrot hard and deep up his butt and stroked his cock vigorously. She felt it flinch in her hand and pulled her head back as his cock erupted into the air, spewing a rope high above him, only for it to come splashing down over his chest and belly. She gently teased his flagging cock as she allowed the carrot to slip from his butt. She carefully put it aside as he collapsed onto his back.

"Well that was fun!" Katie gleefully As she reclined next to her brother.

"It certainly wasn't terrible," Jared agreed.

"Well given the load you shot it seems to have worked for you."

"Yeah, well, hard to hide that I guess."

"It's nice you let me experiment on you like this Jard."

"To be honest, its nice to get to do it where refusal might not end in termination of the relationship."

"Yeah, that's pretty fucked up. I'm surprised you put up with it as long as you did."

"The sex was pretty fucking incredible, though Katie."

"Well," she started only to be interrupted by her brother.

"But I'd never swap it back for what we have together."

"Aww, you're the best Jared."

"Nah, I'm pretty sure you are," he protested. She just gave him a loving smile and snuggled in tight to him.

They lay together and chatted for a while before cleaning up and getting on with their days.

* * *

A week later the siblings found themselves alone again and Katie suggested to Jared that it was time for them to go a bit bigger. She wasn't aware, but Jared had been thinking about what he could get that would be the next appropriate enlargement.

It was Katie's turn to gasp when she saw him walk into her room with a massive cucumber in his hand.

"You can't be serious," she said in response to the sight.

"Yeah, this is then next step," Jared answered, wielding the fruit with glee..

"Do me a favour? Get your pants off and come over here," she said. Jared did as requested, standing in front of his sister with his semi erect cock swinging heavily before him. Katie took him in hand, lifted the head of his cock up and started sucking it. It took only moments for her to bring him to full hardness. Once she'd done that she took the cucumber from him and held it next to his cock for comparison. There wasn't a lot of difference.

"I don't think we're going to need it Jared. I think its time you fucked my ass with this." She waggled the cock in her hand to emphasize what she meant.

"Seriously?" he checked.

"Yeah, seriously," Katie assured him, her insides reacting to the thought even as she felt his cock throb in reaction.

"Oh wow. That's awesome Katie."

"Hopefully," she responded a little hesitantly as she eyed the massive cock that she was about to take in her butt..

"Hey, if you don't want to, its okay you know," Jared assured her.

"No its not that I don't want to, its just well, very intimidating. I mean, would you take the cucumber up yours?"

"Well, for the right reason, yes, but probably not by choice, so like,I get it."

"And that's why I want you to Bro, because you're so good about it. And I've actually enjoyed doing this butt stuff with you as well."

"How do you want to do it?"

"Like this?" Katie instructed firmly, rolling onto her tummy and sticking her butt out at him.

"Cool," he assented, enjoying the sight of her tight little butt with its perky little cheeks swingingly invitingly at him.

"And Jared?"

"Yeah?"

"Get it wet in my pussy first, but like, use lots and lots of lube too please."

"Whatever you ask for."

"And lick it first?"

"Your butt?"

"Yeah."

"Um, sure, yeah, okay."

Katie looked back over her shoulder and grinned at her brother before quickly rolling onto her back to strip off her clothes. Jared worked his own off while watching her. Just the thought of what was to come kept him fully erect.

Katie glanced at his cock and then rolled back onto her stomach, legs slightly parted, leaving her brother a view of her puckered little hole, the slit of her pussy beneath it already glistening with moisture.

She felt the bed move as Jared moved in behind her and then felt his hands on her butt cheeks. They were pulled apart and then the tip of his tongue tickled her butt hole. It swirled around and flicked back and forth. He teased her and Katie cooed her appreciation for the attention he lavished on her asshole with his tongue. He teased her pussy with a finger at the same time, adding to her pleasure. He kept at it for a few minutes and then Katie felt the bed move again.

She craned her neck around to watch as Jared took up position over her, his cock hanging down and spearing toward her. She couldn't hold her head in position too long and so felt rather than saw the moment the head of his cock bumped against her butt cheek, before moving to nestle between them. A small adjustment moved it to her pussy and Katie widened her legs as he pushed himself inside.

"God that's so good Jared," Katie moaned as her brother's massive cock stretched her tight little pussy wide.

"Feels fucking good to me too," he moaned as he continued to slide in and out.

After a few minutes Katie asked her brother to finger her butt while he fucked her. She felt him drizzle some lube over her butthole and then do exactly that. She sighed with pleasure.

"Are you ready?" Jared asked politely between thrusts a bit later again, his cock throbbing within Katie's pussy.

"Yeah, I think so." She bit her lip nervously and felt Jared drizzle even more lube down the crack of her butt and rub it in, working two fingers into her anus before pulling his cock out and pushing the head against her hole.

Katie felt the pressure build against her pucker, felt it spreading, opening and stretching as the head started to work its way inside her.

"Oh fuck. Fuck it, so fucking big. Go slow Jared," Katie begged, then moaned, surprised even the head had managed to squeeze its way in. She felt the pressure ease a moment and when she was ready, gave a subtle push back. Jared took the hint and she felt him lean in to her again. She gasped when his cock moved again, unable to suppress it. Jared immediately back off again.

For a good few minutes, that was how things proceeded, a push, a stop, moments of recovery and accommodation, then another push.

"Oh fuck, I've never felt so full of anything," Katie moaned. Jared didn't point out that her limited experience meant she had no comparison anyway, he simply enjoyed how incredibly tight she felt around his cock.

"Do it Jared. Fuck my little asshole," Katie instructed, mustering her self as her ass swallowed his cock. Jared nearly came on the spot, hardly believing this was the same sister he'd lived with for the last eighteen years, the one who never dated, didn't go out and certainly didn't take cock up the ass. Never in a million years would he have thought she'd do it, let alone that it would be his cock to invade her. He started easing his cock back and forth until he was sliding in and out effortlessly. He was only giving her half his cock, but that was more than enough.

Katie slipped a hand underneath herself and found her clit. She rubbed it tentatively and then, in response to the pleasure it sent spiking through her body, rubbed it more firmly and aggressively.

She exploded.

She came hard, with a cry of joy and amazement, her body seeming to convulse, her brother's cock in her about the only thing holding her in position. Then she felt the pulse of his dick as it shot its load of hot cum deep up her anal cavity and squealed. Over and over he pulsed inside her, filling her butt with his warm seed as he moaned and groaned, flinching with each ejaculation, shoving another two inches of his dick inside her.

He collapsed, rolling to his sister's side, his cock slipping from her butt.

"Holy shit," Katie panted. "That was ... fucking wow!"

"No shit," Jared moaned.

Katie gave another little squeal as she felt her brother's cum leak out of her butt and flow down over her pussy lips.

"You know, that might not be the last time I let you do that Jared."

"God, I hope so," he gasped, smiling in satisfaction and an exhausted smile.

* * *

"Jared, I hate to be the one to raise this, but like, where are we going with this?" Katie questioned one day as they lay naked together in bed."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, like, we're brother and sister and all, but like, I feel like you're my boyfriend too. And like, as far as I know you haven't been with anyone else since Hayley."

"Of course not, I wouldn't cheat on you!" he defended proudly.

"Well that's good to know, but so like, its not like we can announce to the world we're in a relationship, is it? Its not like Mum and Dad would accept it."

"Yeah. true."

"So like, where does it go?"

Jared sighed heavily. "I was kind of hoping you'd never ask," he mumbled quietly. "Because there's days where I lay in bed panicking about it to be honest. I worry I've got you into something really bad. I worry about what would happen if I got you pregnant. I worry what will happen if you ever decide to stop..."

"Well fuck, that's a lot of worrying," Katie giggled.

"Yeah, well let's face it, society says there's a lot wrong with what we're doing."

"Even though I love you?"

"Yeah, even though you love me and I love you."

"So we should stop?"

"Probably, but to be clear, I don't want to."

"I don't want to either," Katie sighed.

"We don't have to..."

"But if we don't, we keep going in circles, don't we?"

"Yeah."

"Should we date other people?"

"Yeah, but like, I'd be jealous."

"So would I, but its the right thing to do isn't it?"

"Can we fuck on the side?"

"You mean, like go get boyfriends and girlfriends and then cheat on them?"

"Well, when you put it like that it sounds kind of shitty."

"No kidding."

"We should maybe date, but fuck if we're both single?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, that's what we'll try then."

"I've never dated anyone else you know," Katie pointed out the obvious. "I'm not sure anyone will even be interested."

"Well maybe now you have some experience, you'll be more open to it and someone will pick up on it," Jared suggested.

"I guess I can only try," Katie shrugged, chagrined. "But before I date anyone else, I need your cock again."

"Again?"

"Yeah ... in my ass, just in case you know, you being on the market suddenly deprives me."

"Well, when you put it like that," Jared happily obliged, grinning, his cock twitching at the thought, even though they'd only recently finished fucking.

Katie rolled to her side and lay her head on her brother's stomach. She felt his hand caress her back and she took the head of his dick between her lips, sucking lovingly on it to bring him to full erection. She held the base with one hand and occasionally alternated with cupping and playing with his balls as she sucked him and it wasn't long until he was iron-hard.

In turn she felt his hand wander between her legs from behind, his fingers playing with her pussy which had become as wet as it always did under his attentions. She climbed on top of him and eased her pussy down over him, moving gently just to ensure his cock was well-lubricated.

When she was satisfied that he was, she eased forward until the head of his dick slipped from her pussy, and reached behind to hold it while she wiggled her asshole against the head. As she'd found since that first time, it took some effort to take it in, but once the head was in it was only a matter of time and adjustment before the massive cock was inside her anus.

"Mmmm, so fucking big Jared. God, giving this up won't be easy."

"Shhh, don't talk about it," he groaned trying to keep the happy mood.

Katie moaned in response, sliding slowly up and down her brother's cock. She could feel him gently thrusting up at her as she sank down his shaft, pushing his massive boner up her butt.

She rode him for a couple of minutes before deciding she wanted him to fuck her, rather than her ride him.

"Do me from behind Jared?" She begged him , desire evident in her voice. His groan let her know how much he'd enjoy it and she climbed off him. She got onto her hands and knees and Jared knelt behind her. She felt his hands on her butt and then his cock pressing against her asshole again. It slid inside and she gave a squeal of joy as she felt it stretch her again.

She felt the heat of his hands on his hips radiating through her skin at the same time she felt the combined pain/pleasure of his massive cock sliding into her tight back passage. She reached between her legs and the barest of touches on her clit sent a spike of exquisite pleasure coursing through her body. She cried out and shuddered almost didn't dare touch it again, except she knew doing so would give her the orgasm she craved. So her fingers danced over her clit and she wailed aloud, revelling in the absence of their parents from the house as she came hard on her brother's cock.

She felt him hold still, enjoying her body's shudders and shakes before resuming and pushing as deep as she could take him and exploding, flooding her butt with his warm seed.

"Fuck, that was so good Jared. I don't know if giving it up is going to be that easy."

"I know it won't be easy, but well, I'll always love you regardless sis. Anytime we're single right?

"Yes, any time we're single Jared."

End

--- +++ ---

Thanks to thegoofyproofyreader for editing this one for me!