Jase and Beth: The pregnant virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jase slid on top of her, spreading her legs apart with his knee until he could position his body in the crevice of hers. The heat radiating off her vagina was driving him crazy as he positioned himself to finally enter her with his cock. He expertly slid it up and down between her vaginal lips to guide the tip into her. As he slowly started to push trying to be as gentle as possible he could feel some resistance that he had never felt before. Was it because she was a virgin, because she was pregnant, he had heard that pregnant women get tighter due to their body changing, or was it both. Either way he knew she was going to be better than anyone he had ever had and with the juices that have already lubed her up it would slide right in. The pressure around his cock was immense as he finally broke through, her pussy squeezed it so hard it was almost like he had stuck his cock in a vice, but a hot, wet, well lubricated vice and the pleasure was so intense he didn't know how long he would be able to hold on.

Beth had a sudden flashback to her experience with Quinn as Jase slid his body between her legs and finally positioned himself. After stroking his cock up and down between her lips, just grazing her now throbbing clit each time he hit the top, she worried that she had worked him up too much and he wouldn't get it in either. But when he finally slipped it in she knew that was not going to be the case. At first there was a sharp pain that shot through her vagina and up into her abdomen as she felt his cock break the barrier, the pain was intense but immensely pleasurable, she let out a small scream of both pain and pleasure that she quickly hid by wrapping her legs around his tight ass and pulling him in deeper. She felt his balls slap her asshole as his cock slid in as far as it could go with the new acceleration.

Jase startled as she wrapped her legs around his ass and squeezed as he slowly and gently slid his cock deeper causing him to thrust it in as deep as it would go, he swore he felt the head of his cock push into something deep in her and hoped he hadn't hurt her. She squeezed tighter, holding him in, as her body shuddered with another orgasm.

The orgasm ripped through her body as she squeezed tighter and tighter not wanting him to pull out even a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that fast or deep that quickly. I hope I didn't hurt you." he said as she finally relaxed a little.

"Don't worry, that was far from hurting me." she said gasping, she let her legs back down into a relaxed position so she could arch her pelvis up slightly. "But if you don't do that again I will probably hurt you."

He started rocking his pelvis back and forth, getting himself into a rhythm of a few slow gentle thrusts followed by a quick hard thrust that he was sure was pushing her up on the bed a few inches every time. The vice-like clamp that her pussy had on his cock didn't release in the slightest and felt a little tighter every time she tensed and moaned.

The rhythmic motion was intense, she easily got into the groove and everytime he slammed it in she moaned a little louder as the spasms built more in her body. She could feel his body tensing more with every cycle of strokes, and the more he tensed the more she could feel his cock swelling inside her dripping wet pussy, she somehow knew he would only last a few more times and she was sure she could match his orgasm with her own. Slowly he slid it in and pulled it out, not all the way out but just to the edge, slowly he slid it in and pulled it out again, she could feel it pulsing now and she was struggling to hold it in for the final stroke.

He slid it out so the head sat just barely inside her and as he slammed it back in she arched her pelvis to match his speed and power and let loose with the most powerful orgasm she had ever had, she had given herself a few in the shower, but nothing like this. She felt him unload his hot cum deep inside her. He pulled back as she relaxed her hips and slammed it in again as she arched her body to meet his power again, another orgasm shuddered through her. Again and again, thrusting harder and harder every time. He pulled back as she matched him on his final powerful thrust. His body shook as he moaned and held his cock as deep inside her as he could while his cum filled her to overflowing. She screamed as her whole body arched, pushing her belly into his with her final orgasm, it felt like her whole body was going to explode as she shuddered and let loose a torrent of juices from her now throbbing pussy.

She covered her mouth in embarrassment from the scream as his body collapsed on her and he rolled to the side. As his cock slid out one last time she felt a gush of vaginal juice and cum running out of her pussy, through the parting of her ass cheeks, and over her asshole to pool on the sheets before soaking into them. As they both lay there, him panting and trying to catch his breath, and her still convulsing from her orgasms she thought to herself, 'I don't know if he wants to be a daddy, but if not, I'm not going to let the next six months go to waste'.

There sexual encounters will continue.

Note from the author:

This is my first attempt at writing erotica. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I look forward to your feedback and welcome any suggestions on future erotic topics.

Thank you for reading, KellyR

12