All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 07'

by jasminetanme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh dear, the writing gets worse...much worse!

How did this get past the grammer police that run this site?

Just reading this fevered wank dream (not in a good way) was so very difficult!

The story continues to be ripped off from a far better writer (please seek out "second place", its far superiour to this utter trash)

The concepts presented pull you out of any suspension of disbelief, a woman who has had surgery then is made to act as a sex doll straight after?

She tells a story, is it made up or did it happen, no indication other than it may have happened but she repeatedly tells it...why? because she has to? once again why?

She goes to someone she used to know for help then gets betrayed? why how? I thought she was supposed to be intelligent?

At times she has backbone to fight back then instantly collapses..seriously WTF!

Once again the OP tries to rework someone elses efforts and is found lacking in talent (again)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Written!

This series is one of the best. Each chapter keeps the reader in anticipation of what is going to happen next.

I like how each chapter builds upon the existing storyline. The dialogue and literary imaging is first rate. This story retained its focus on one central theme which was presented in great detail from beginning to end.

Looking forward to the next chapter in this very entertaining series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Continuation of Story

Although each chapter can stand on its own; I like how the series has developed so far.

The writing style is engaging while not imitating others in my opinion.

More public humiliation is due; perhaps in the next chapter.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good scene!

This chapter is among the best of the series. Loved the description of how helpless Jasmine was at the glory hole and of Nicolette getting the cleaner involved in the office to add to the humiliation. But most of all, Jasmine is really a slave to her own lust!

P.S. Noticed that the chapters jump around a bit, but would hope for some contemporaneous continuation in the next chapter with the lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Good plus a suggestion

Your story is very good. It is really good to see a story that focuses on embarrassment and humiliation. I would like to see more humiliation for Jasmine from people in her life such as former friends or family members. This would be their chance to bring the princess down a peg by degrading her. Keep up the good work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best One So Far

This chapter is my favorite in the series.

I know this series will only get better; looking forward to the next chapter.

Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please mire

Seriously good stories I hope to see a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope there's more

Also, I can't see how this is a rework or even similar to the story mentioned above, aside from the fact that both are about blackmail

To jasminetanme, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, still reading. Waiting for the end. There are many more chapters and I hope that the content starts getting better. One does not know just how worse this can get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasminetanme@jasminetanme
I enjoy F/f stories with a focus on blackmail and non-consensual humiliation. I guess any /f, where the protagonist is methodically humiliated, turns me on. Public nudity is a definite yes. UPDATE (12/11): SlaveGirl926 will be continuing Jasmine’s in Trouble - check her out ...