Jay Nee 03

Story Info
It's all because of the Moon Dragon Festival
2.1k words
3
364
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay Nee 03

Hey there, hey, my favorite peeps, it's me, Jay Nee and I'm starting right now by saying that I still start my Friday nights out at the filling station and I'm finishing this sentence with I'm sorry we haven't met yet so I could hear what pet name you might come up for because this might be my last night on earth!

Or for short, I have got to find a new place to hang out. I mean, I don't even work there, yet I seem to pump gas for a couple of people and don't even get me started on how I took control of the ice machine key because I've been using it as a storage locker!

I have got to find a new place to hang out!

[Standing in the filling station spot by the ice machine closet minding own business which is exactly the same as ignoring Mike's crying for another chance after what happened at the preppie Fire Flies party]

"Jay Nee, I've said that I'm sorry about nine times, so?"

"Mike (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop), forget about it because you stone walled me when I was most vulnerable during Tessa's Fire Flies party and that was extremely embarrassing and my life is hard enough as it is, so, take your apologies to the Clam Shell gas station and stay away from my Sea Shell gas station hang out place, the end!"

Oh, that Mike guy is on a two years minimum hiatus after his attitude with me at Tessa's Fire Flies party and that's that. I mean, it was a little of my fault and a little bit of Rae-Rae's fault, but I'm becoming known now, so, I'm innocent.

[Unlocks ice machine and inserts a small fancy little box thingy]

"And even though I do appreciate (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop) your efforts to help me with the display box of rings that I just put in cold storage, Mike, the fuss you caused at Tessa's party now has me on punishment with my new preppy friends, so, go away for two years, but, um, text me every now and then, good bye."

The preppies are nicer than one might think and pretty forgiving, but there is a price to pay for arguing back with the guy who just stone walled you in the middle of a preppy party! The preppies are also all clones, but that's not important right now.

[The Sea Shell Filling Station front door chime jingle, jangle, one week ago.]

"Oh, so, Jay Nee, now you're just going to have love spats in front of my filling station then? I mean, that's worse than you flaunting how wrapped you are around the fingers of the preppies!"

"Oh, hush, Leroy (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop), this crush thing that you have for me has always been a one-way street and you know it and it's not true that the preppie girls have me wrapped around their first three fingers starting from the pinky and counting inward!"

"And I'm calling a big fat "hah" right here because I that know that they refer to me as "that" all the time and hah, again, because I can handle that, just like I'm going handle you when you break down and crumble for me!"

Fact checking, tee he, Leroy should have "crying and crumble" for a better effect, but too late.

"Leroy, just shush it (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop) and by the way, I defend you every single time and remind them that you are a sweetheart under all that and that's that! And by a questionable way, it sounds different when a preppy girl let's "that" roll off of their tongue and you be might surprised about how nice it sounds, so, shut it, Leroy."

Fact checking, I said in the last chapter that the preppy crew had pretty good behavior advice and it's still true. I mean, I'm on punishment right now, but it's surprisingly easy and almost pleasant.

[Starts to walk towards the coolers]

"Oh, Jay Nee, now let me get this straight, now, right in front of my face, while I'm not even passed out, you're preplanning a visit from that preppy Tessa because you're retrieving a clear soda in advance of a preppy sports car pulling into my filling station! This is so wrong, Jay Nee, so wrong no matter how one sided this non-relationship is! But, tee he, you could make it up to me if you give me mouth to mouth once in a while when I pass out over you, so, hah, think about that! And feel free to make me pass out, again."

Tee he, making Leroy pass out is easier than when I learned how to perfectly line my eyes!

"Leroy, shush it (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop) because hah back at you since I am not retrieving a clear and fizzy soda for P Tessa! (I mean, P Allie just texted me and she's on the way up to the filling station), so, shut it!"

And if I haven't said it yet, OMG, I so need a new place to hang out! But I'm spoiled for having a locked cold storage unit now, so, my hunt is still on. And never mind that the fancy display box that I just placed in cold storage is addressed to "Jay Nee, Filling Station Flirt Attendant" on the label.

"(Hah, wrapped much?)"

"I heard that (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop) Leroy! I also heard that you heard that your dawg, your dawg friend, Stan the man, has asked me to attend the upcoming Moon Dragon Festival and that's not exactly true, so, don't go causing a riff in your friendship over that, bye."

Fact rewind checking, in the last chapter, dawg friend, Stan the man, came forward at me with a rude and crude attitude as he tried to protect his friend, tee he, "that" from me, but when I made it perfectly clear to Stan the man, that everything was a one-way street, I mean, he chilled. And then he came back much smoother a few days later. And he might have found out how smooth some of my body is, but not from being naked. Yet, maybe, we'll see.

Oh, additional fact checking, the Moon Dragon Festival and after party mixer for the preppies is like their version of a goth party, but with a splash of red accents here and there for a color break.

And cold storage fact checking, maybe the fancy display case box in the ice machine is a display case full of Moon Dragon rings from a trusted source, but I mean, I'm on punishment with my new friends and so what if I'm trying to buy my way out of punishment? I mean, it feels right especially since Tessa, Allie and Ellie spell chanted over and over as I stared at the spinning circles on Tessa's phone and it's just a coincidence that they chanted over and over that I should wrap their fingers with Moon Dragon rings since they all three have me wrapped around their fingers to balance everything out!

Ugh fact checking, ugh, yep, I just heard it. The balance is still in their favor!

[Vroom, a preppy red sports car vrooms up to pump 2 and puts in park]

"(Beep, beep!) Hi babies."

[Hands off the clear and fizzy soda because that's what finger wrapped people do]

"Allie (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop), some people are starting to talk and since I don't actually work here at the Sea Shell filling station, we should probably stop this..."

[The pair of preppy legs that were sprouting out of a preppy pleated miniskirt seemed to sprout out even further, if that was even possible!]

"Oh, I do declare (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop), ma'am, that we can't have you driving around with a dirty windshield or an empty fuel tank!"

[Glug, glug, glug, engage the fuel nozzle trigger lock, glug, glug, glug, windshield swipe and wipe]

"Tee he, so, Jay Nee, even though you're on punishment, let's talk about your outfit for the Moon Dragon Festival and then for Tessa's after party because preppy punishment is actually easier than people think, I mean, you have one all picked out and ready to go, am I right, Jay Nee?"

[Clones or not, skinny preppy legs still get the job done. Wait, oops, we've moved on already]

"Oh, Allie (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop), it's all figured out, it's all picked out, it's all totally laid out, it's all straightened out and you'll like it flat out because, um, I mean, you'll like it because..."

"Oh, Jay Nee, I'll like it a lot because it's black Demin Capri pants, size blood circulation issues, ankle socks, no belt, a 3/4 sleeved black logo pullover, which may or may not break above the beltline, but not of a fishnet style this time, a maroon choker for a splash of red and maybe a couple of black fringe strings on it, two black based with infused red sparkles hair ribbons, darker facial makeup, fingerless gloves, ahem, gasoline scent free, fabric with heavy mesh, your non-preppy high tops because you know, "that's your jam" and all and OMFG, they can even be your weird ass and also non-preppy mis matched colors, but as I see it, they should be a black shoe and a red shoe to match the theme of the Moon Dragon Festival and after party, so, I mean, you did good with your outfit selection, Jay Nee."

Fact checking, whoop, whoop, all of that is my jam! And in my closet! After I buy everything anyways.

Oh, other fact checking, I mean, I even bought special non preppie high tops, which are, of course, fairly normal athletic shoes, but at least they are not deck shoes flats.

"Anyways, tootles, my sweets and oh, by the way, even though I know that "that" is probably listening to us through the fuel pump intercom system right now, you can remind him that all of us preppy girls will ever so slightly bow heads to you when you present the display box of Moon Dragon rings for our selection process and "that" should remember that! Tootles!"

Fact checking, Leroy always listens in via the intercom and an ever so slight bowing of the preppy head is exactly the same as eye contact and then the eyes drop down to the box of Moon Dragon rings, the end.

[Vroom, a red sports car peel, squeak, vroom away. With a clean windshield, a full tank and a clear fizzy soda. And there must have been a back handed wave goodbye, right?]

"(Beep, beep, from just behind the rear corner of the filling station building)"

Well, I casually walked that way to see what all the fuss was about, so, what?

[Zoom, zip, zip, zip, swoosh, cartoon running blur, zoom]

"Stan the man (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop), what are you (mwah, mwah, smooch) what are you doing here? You are going to cause a big riff between your dawg, Leroy, if he catches us."

"Oh, that's why I slipped in through the alley behind the building, Jay Nee, I mean, I needed my Jay Nee kisses and all, so?"

Rated R-MA fact checking, so, what? He schmoozed with his smooth advances and Stan the man is very smooth and traditional downstairs and I mean, the guy always brings me red strawberry Double Dipped, Double Tipped Frosty Freeze from the Double Dipped, Double Tipped Frosty Freeze Shop and I just said that I have cold storage place to keep them, so, so what?

Reminder fact checking, I like stuff too, so, shut it.

"Well (red Lolli Pop slurp, suck, plop), Stan the man (ick, ewe, throws the old red Lolli Pop out the window), I mean (gag, hack, gulp, damn, cough), if we get caught doing this, I mean..."

"Shush, Jay Nee, LOL, you have more customers to tend to, tee he, I mean, isn't that the "Purple Goth" squad that just pulled up to pump 5? Besides, I have to get before my dawg, Leroy spies my SUV."

Well, that might have been code for thanks, but it's time to go, but he'll be back. You know, until one of you guys come and rescue me from hanging out at the filling station and do something at the Moon Dragon Festival.

End Jay Nee 03