All Comments on 'Jazz Swinging'

by PunkinHaid

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonder how many STD's she has by now? Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The writing is adequate to carry the plot development along just fine, stage to stage.

The circumstances described have great appeal to a certain segment of the "Loving Wives" reading population--of which I am one. An aggressive wife (in the sense of taking a given set of circumstances and running with it, even though those circumstances have been (mostly) arranged by her husband) is always a turn-on; knowing that the wife loves sex and that loves being forced to take part (so that she doesn't really have to take responsibility for embracing her sexuality) makes her actions all the more erotic. Whether this is fiction or true, the psychology of the wife's participation is the same.

Enjoyed it very much. Please keep writing about your adventures--they help us all share your pleasures vicariously; and the more imagination we have...the greater the pleasure.

More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No score. Thats not even with a 1 that

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm not an expert like you but I think when you include MMF-I think it insinuates Male on Male and

with female participation of course. If you use MFM then it should strictly be Female being shared

and double teamed by the 2 males. So we will have to wait for part 2 to better understand what type

of sex you people had for real because you don't do fiction. after all .

Dario

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Common whore and cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPunkinHaid@PunkinHaid
Happily married, confirmed Slutwife. Love as many men on (and IN!!!) me as I can possibly get. Former stripper, unstoppable exhibitionist, once-inhibited total sex-fiend and proud of it!!! Thanks to the encouragement of a supportive, secure, and likewise kinky husband, my inne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES