All Comments on 'Jealous As Hell Ch. 03'

by jetski_fan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
kaysbfkaysbfabout 3 years ago
Love it!

Love these stories, hope you keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Looks like he didn't learn a darn thing

In fact, he got even dumber...

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

This may be the Most stupid wretchedly idiotic dumb as shit plot I've ever come across.

The entire premise that because the wifes girlfriend touched the husband's front of his pants therefore it's OK for a wife to go folk other men at the bachelor party is just mind boggling the idiotic and absurd

And the entire defense that because the wife and her friend were playboy coke whores and essentially

whores ....that it's OK for them to do stuff now especially when they're married makes no sense at all.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
Divorce her now...

The whole storyline is outrageous. Beth was a slut in college along with her friend, Alexis. Beth went to Steve's party and drank cum from several shot glasses( not afraid of STDs). Now, with her slut friend, they are going to cuckold Mark at the bachelor party. Mark should have kept his dick away from the bitch, Alexis, because, now, Beth has the excuse to knowingly have sex with ALL the guys at the party since Mark cheated. Mark should just have said "If you go to the party, divorce is next", but MOST writers WILL make Mark a WIMP and Beth will be a slut. So, the next chapter will be watching his slutty wife and her pal being gangbanged at the bachelor party. NOT the way this story should end, it should be when Mark gets his revenge against his cheating wife and him telling Alexis husband about her infidelity. Now that would be a wonderful ending to this story. But as is, it's only 1 star, so far. DO THE RIGHT THING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds like it's time to crash a bachelor party and reek some havoc making sure the two bitches are last so they can enjoy watching the carage before they get theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid as Hell

real title .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sooo.

So he was going to divorce her, and now he is going to be a cuck. You’re better than this. Don’t be THAT author. Guy got a hand job and it’s ok? Wife’s friend touched him and she was pissed when she fucked a bunch of people? You see how stupid all of that sounds? That’s the synopsis of your story.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago
No Progress

Getting a blow job from the friend did nothing to get the wife under control. In fact, it would do the opposite. I am dreading where this is going. Please give the husband half a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hello

here is Jesaja. Mommy what are you doing on your kneeth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And tries to save our marriage?

How exactly, she was woking with the wife to get leverage over the husband so they can go to the party. Her nehaving like that around his work collegues effects his career and work envirnoment as well as the marriage - awful 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How can you possiblt save this?

I don't think FTDS could save this wreck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just doesn't follow from the previous chapter

You wrote "Too bad I would have to wait until Monday to call a divorce attorney." at the end of that. There's one vague reference to thinking about separating but then he basically does nothing. Even worse, this is from a first person narrator, so you have him think and feel one way but have him act contrary to that.

<P>

This reads like a chapter from a different story, a variation on the original one but you lost track of which was which.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@Harryin VA

This may be the Most stupid wretchedly idiotic dumb as shit plot I've ever come across.

Why is it that almost every story you read is a stupid, idiotic, dumb, as shit plot you have ever read? Do you like any thing? If not why do you read so many stories you dont like?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This was beyond bad. We can all pretty much see how this will go.

He'll be a happy little cuck eating cream pies and eventually getting to just watch or getting nothing at all, while Beth is gang banging her way around, especially with Anthony who will be fucking her more than anyone including her husband. maybe he'll get a hand job from Alexis while watching Anthony tapping Beth and she'll tell him how wonderful Anthony is fucking his wife, and how he should want this for her and she still loves him but this is her true self.

Not far from the mark am I. Its all the same cuck stuff in the end.

brickman4brickman4about 3 years ago

JEALOUS

It doesn't just stop . It doesn't just go away .

I would hope that Mark gets sex with the bachelorette as that Beth will do the bachelor plus .

I'm a perv I will shoot the hole thing for all of them expressly for Alexis husband , and the bachelorette if she is not there .

Question : Is Anthony giving these girls ruffies or an other drug , Beth can't remember anything right .

So many mixed emotion .

Bring it on !

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

Wow! That went stupid fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Totally not believable

This husband is the biggest loser of all time. Beth drinks several shot of other guys cum in front of everyone including a guy he works with, then lets this guy finger her while she drinks several more shots of cum, with her wedding rings dropped into the last shot. This same work guy then invites his wife to work bachelor and ask why the husband is mad feeling her ass since he has already felt it before. The wife's total disrespect for the husband and marriage is laughable. Any chick that did what she did both before and after she married Guy, has to be cheating on this total fucking wimp the whole time they were married. I get these are fantasy stories, but the characters are so unlikable that the whole story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck off

Fuck off cuck

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Harry

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with Harry’s observation on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just dropping further and further into the gutter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This series is a repost of stories that were posted here 15-20 years ago

This one was called "Cumshot Party", as I recall. It seems to have been deleted. They are the kind of stories that "Jetlag" and "Clarkoverns" write, about horribly pathetic, wimpy, incredibly ineffectual losers that just can't stand up for themselves or get anything done. These stories were crap then and are crap now. If you were going to resurrect them, you should have tried having the husband grow some balls, throw the slut out, and get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@HarryinVa

Glad to see you're still around and still calling 'em like you see 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow... Tense and totally absorbing.

Love this series so far. Excited to see where this goes .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

will anthony fuck beth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The series keeps getting better and better.

You should keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuck Crap

and glorification of getting drunk and stoned

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Here is where hubby gets the gub and takes care of business. Temporary insanity works here...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Prosze nie pisz więcej albo przerzuć się na bajki dla dzieci

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Obviously, Beth is a manipulative bitch and Mark is worthless and weak. Beth has NO right to get pissed off at Alexis and Mark in the bar. Seems I recall, Beth didn't give Mark many blowjobs but now she is happy to have Alexis service her husband. And Mark is okay with using Alexis? Just idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous