All Comments on 'Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 19'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There was nothing to read...

You wrote six pages of ... nothing. Why? It didn’t move the story forward one iota.

Abused pregnant woman boards plane and reads a book.

Two men on the plane abuse her further as she reads a book.

Then she stops reading and gets up to pee.

That’s it...that’s all that happened in 6 pages written over 8 months. Absolutely nothing to move the story forward.

Look, you’re the author and if you want to write another story then go do that, but don’t pretend this “chapter” had anything to do with Jean’s story. Thankfully it was easy to skim to see if there was any real content here. There wasn’t. Hopefully there will be a chapter 20 in less than 8 months to finally give this story some closure.

loericsloericsover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous is right but

I agree this chapter didn't advance the story much. Maybe, I shouldn't read pornography while I am writing. I thought about just saying Jean was reading a pornographic novel on the plane. It would have shortened the chapter considerably. My intentions were to set up Jean for the next chapter, play around with another story and introduce her to a couple of pornographic film producers for the future.

I've just submitted the next chapter. Unfortunately for anonymous, the next chapter will only get Jean to her hometown in Central New York so maybe it doesn't advance the story much either. However, it does have a lot of erotic content which I think is the whole point of Literotica. There will be one more chapter after the next. It will bring some kind of resolution to what has been a long summer for our heroine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES