All Comments on 'Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 02'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I rarely read in this category, but decided to try this story. It figures the only comment is from one of the "anony's" and is of course negative. I can't say the story is my cup of tea, but it does move along and has a strong story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Anonymous number one

You’re obviously an idiot who just trolls stories after you jack off to them.

This is a great story! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great Series

I'm enjoying this series and feel the writing is some of the best in this forum. I hope to see more chapters added. Thanks for taking the time to create and share with us.

loericsloericsover 6 years agoAuthor
Re Get an Editor

I prefer to write stories that slowly build to an intense sex scene. It seems you prefer short stroke stories. There are numerous excellent works on Literotica in that meet your criteria. If you want, I can make some suggestions. I've tried writing imitation pieces, but they always end up longer. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....