Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He straddled my hips and tried to force his monstrous cock into my dry vagina. He scowled and got off the bed. He pulled a tube of KY jelly from his bag and lubed up his giant black cock. He squirted lube on his fingers and worked them inside my vagina. He took his time. He squirted more lube on his fingers and pressed two long skinny fingers inside me.

When he climbed up on the bed again, he shoved his huge, slimy cock deep into me with one thrust. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. Every time I thought the pain couldn't get worse, it did. When he thrust into me, the incision opened, and a wave of pain crashed down on my feverish body. I groaned when he cauterized a leaker. My vision narrowed to a small window of bright light. My pain disappeared as I fell into the light and passed out.

I jerked awake when he broke a tablet of smelling salts under my nose. I was furious he had snatched me from the only peace available to me. David smiled when I opened my eyes. I stared in horror at the long blade protruding from the box cutters. I prayed he would grant me a swift death, but I knew he would take his time to make the perfect cut.

My mouth was so raw; I couldn't even scream as he pressed the tip of the razor-sharp blade to the top of my breastbone. I knew the blade would plunge deep into my abdomen when it slipped off the end of my breastbone. I prayed it would kill me instantly. The pain was unbearable as he precisely drove the blade down the old incision. I passed out again.

I jolted awake. It felt like a horse had kicked me in the heart. I thought my pounding heart would explode out of my chest.

"I had to give you a shot of atropine when the smelling salts failed to revive you. Please stay with me. We are so close to success. You have to stay awake, or it will all be for naught."

I wanted to shout. I wanted to damn him to hell, but I barely managed to groan. David stabbed the blade into my breastbone and began his final cut.

I heard the door screech as it was forced open. David turned and looked over his shoulder at Scav standing in the doorway holding a crowbar.

He screamed, "No! Go away. We are so close to the end of days. You must not stop us now."

The intruder shouted, "What the fuck! You're a sick mother fucker."

David spun around and sprung off the bed. I saw a blur as the intruder ran at him. I heard a scream as he slashed at his enemy's face with the box cutter. A howl of rage and the sound of bones snapping ended the battle.

David fell to his knees clutching his mangled arm. He pleaded, "Please, you don't understand. We must save mankind by completing the sacrifice."

"Oh, I understand, monster."

Scav smashed David's remaining good arm. David screamed and fell to the floor.

Scav looked at me with tears in his eyes. "You're the one who freed this devil from prison and have suffered the consequences. I can't take a chance he will escape punishment again."

Scav walked over to the window and tore off the blinds. He smashed out the window with a couple of blows from the crowbar. Scav lifted David from the floor and threw him out the window. David screamed before his body hit the pile of ragged metal on the ground.

I tried to smile at Scav before I shuddered in agony and died.

#

Everything was bright white when I woke in heaven. I couldn't understand why heaven was blurry. Didn't God want me to see his loving face?

I whimpered as a wave of pain hit me, and I realized I might be in hell. The room spun around. I heard something screeching. I was confused when a white angel touched my arm, and the pain receded.

I could see better the next time I woke. Niles leaned forward and took my hand.

"Welcome back, Jean. Everyone was so worried. We thought we lost you twice."

I croaked, "We?"

"Your Mom, Professor Williams, Samuel, and Trixie have been taking turns sitting by your bed. Even the guy who saved you visited. Your Mom just went to the cafeteria. She'll be back soon."

"Twice?"

"The first few days were touch and go. You had to be revived twice. They treated you for severe sepsis. Luckily, the first antibiotic worked. They think you will recover completely."

"Oh, but the cut?"

Niles squeezed my hand. "You have stitches all of the ways up your torso. You'll have to ask the doctors about it. Your wrists and ankles are healing nicely."

I had plenty of questions but didn't have enough energy to ask. I hoped he had passed the final exam for Contract Law.

After a few moments of silence, Niles said, "The professor feels terrible about what happened. I can't believe what that monster put you through. At least, David will never be able to harm anyone again. Scav says the fiend fell out the window while they were fighting. The police took one look at the gash on Scav's face and believed him. I have no idea how David fell out of a window that was five feet above the floor, but the police like Scav's story so who am I to object."

I smiled at Niles and fell asleep. When I awoke, my mother was in the room. She cried and fussed as a mother is supposed to do. I couldn't bear to talk to her about what had happened. I guess she had heard enough details already because we never went beyond the 'I'm so sorry' bit.

After a couple of days, I was awake for longer stretches. Professor Williams visited. His apology seemed sincere. He filled me in on what happened after I was captured.

"The police reopened Inesa's murder case after David was released. They put out a warrant for Jamel and Youssef's arrest, and they were apprehended on their way to Texas. Thanks to David's detailed notebook, the brothers have been charged with murder. I don't want anything to do with those monsters, and I won't be representing them. I'm so sorry I got you involved in the case. You were almost killed."

I said, "It's not your fault. David was innocent in Inesa's death, and we got him released. Who could have known he would decide to carry out his cousins' sick religious fantasy? It's hard for me to believe there were three monsters in the same family. I think he was the sickest of the three."

Professor Williams said, "There is one thing left for me to do as your professor. I talked with Professor Stone about why you missed his final exam. Before he left on sabbatical, he gave me the authority to administer a makeup final in case you recovered. I believe you have recovered sufficiently to take your Contract Law final now."

"You can't be serious. I planned on cramming for several long days after David's welcome home party. I don't think I remember any of it now."

"Take it easy, Jean. You know more about Contract Law than you think. I have two questions for you. Your Criminal Law internship with me involved a promise to give you two credits if you got David released. Is that a contract?"

"Of course, it's a verbal contract. You voluntarily and deliberately made the offer. I voluntarily and deliberately accepted your offer. Both of us expected to receive a fair benefit."

"Very good. Now for your second question. Did you fulfill the terms of the contract?"

I thought for a moment before replying, "The agreement was that I had to make significant progress in winning David's appeal for release from Graterford prison. He was released. You owe me the credits. Too bad, I still need to pass Contract Law to graduate. I don't think that will ever happen, and I don't have the enthusiasm to repeat the class in any case."

The professor laughed. "Congratulations, Jean. You just got a hundred on your Contract Law Final. I believe Professor Stone required that you get above 80 to pass. It looks like you just earned your Juris Doctor degree."

I stared at the professor for a moment thinking it was a cruel joke. When he smiled, I broke down into tears. He put an arm around me, and I sobbed against his chest. I didn't care that the incision hurt.

The next day when I woke up, my mother helped me with breakfast. While I was eating, she said I had a visitor. For a moment, I thought of Jose, the young boy who I had instructed in sexual techniques while I was Herod's prostitute. I blushed. I hadn't told my mother anything about what I had gone through to earn my law degree. She was troubled enough without knowing the horrible details. Knowing I had been abducted and tortured by a crazed sex maniac was already more than she could handle.

My mom left the room. A moment later, my ex-boyfriend from California walked in. Steve looked nervous until I smiled.

I held out my hand and shouted, "Steve!"

He rushed forward and gently took my hand. He seemed afraid I would break. I pulled his lips to mine and mashed my mouth against his hard.

He said, "I'm so sorry. Your Mom told me everything. I cannot imagine how brave you are."

He seemed so happy to see me, but I couldn't bear to tell him all the horrors I had experienced. If all Steve knew was what my mother told him, I was certainly not going to tell him the rest. I doubt he could handle it. Unfortunately, I couldn't hide what David had done to my body.

"Steve, I've been mutilated. I'm hideous, and I'll be scared for life. Maybe you should find someone who hasn't been destroyed."

Steve said, "Professor Williams showed me a translation of David's notebook while you were sleeping. David was playing a game with you. Perhaps he intended to perform his cousin's ritual, but when it came time to perform it, he couldn't follow through. I think he fell in love with you. Here let me show you."

Steve reached behind my neck and untied my hospital gown. He held up a mirror so I could see my torso. When David was cutting me, I could not see my abdomen because my body was bent over the pillow under my ass. There was a pale red line running from my neck to the top of my pussy. It was held together with stitches.

I said, "I don't understand."

"David cut you several times, but he never cut you deeper than 1/8th of an inch. He told you he was cutting deeper, but he kept the blade in the first position. Each cut reopened the wound and must have hurt like hell. Anyway, the doctor says you'll heal with only a faint scar at the most. More likely, you'll be able to wear a bikini in a year.

I was impressed when saw him staring at the angry red stitches down my bare torso, and he didn't blink. He was concerned but not repulsed. I didn't believe him about the scar disappearing, but I loved hearing the sound of his voice. He tenderly covered me up and told me he loved me.

He sat on a chair and held my hand for hours. He told me how proud he was that I had my law degree. He chatted about his plans for us once I got out of the hospital. He described the house he had bought for us in California. I realized how much I loved him when he promised to take care of me for the rest of my life. It sounded wonderful. I was done with rescuing people from death row.