Jeannie's Shopping "Strip" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cool with that," said Colin, and he started to undress.

When he was totally stripped down, Colin stood up and took a swig of his beer. I noticed that Mia was looking at him with interest, and I saw her eye move downward as she took in the size of Colin's cock in its relaxed state, which was slightly shorter than her husband's, but tangibly thicker. She raised her eyebrows and smirked, then turned to her husband and Jeannie, acting like nothing had happened.

Colin and I went into the pool, and joined the group. The sun was almost down, and the sky had turned from red to that reddish dusky hue that the city lights beam back at the sky. We shared stories and conversation, treading water, and enjoying the long day turning into night.

Gretchen turned back and swam to the edge of the pool to get her drink. I watched her swim away, and saw the curve of her shapely ass bobbing in the water. I stared for a few seconds, then turned back. Jeannie was looking at me, with a grin that said "caught ya." I grinned sheepishly. She swam up to me and gave me a deep kiss.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "You?"

I nodded. "Looked like it," she said.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I really like these guys" Jeannie said. "They're a lot of fun."

"They really like us," I said. "I think that they...want to have some serious fun."

"You think so?" Jeannie asked, sarcastically.

"Oh, you feel it too?"

"I could think of worse things than to be pampered by some very attractive people who are pretty open sexually." Jeannie said. "It's fun...kinda scary, but fun."

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I know that Tim's really into me, and his wife likes me too, and I can tell that Gretchen really likes you," she laughed.

"Yeah," I said, looking back at Gretchen.

"And Colin and Mia look kinda hot together. I can tell she likes him. So it seems to be shaping up to something sooner or later."

"Yeah...you're right, it does. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know," Jeannie said. "It's rather sudden, you know. A couple of weeks ago we were egging each other on about being naked in public. But it seems we stepped through the looking-glass, and there's a whole world of sexual boundaries that just evaporated in an instant."

"Right," I said. "What do you want to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, how should we navigate this? Do we want to go further if this gets to that point - when it gets to that point?"

Jeannie thought for a moment. "Are you up to this level of adventure?"

"If I were single, hell yeah."

"Well, we're together, so what about now?"

"I would be very open to it if you were."

"And if I were open to it, would you?"

"Yes," I said. "Would you feel OK about me..." I trailed off.

"How would you feel about me doing the same thing?"

I paused. "Well, we've learned each other's feelings already on that matter," I said. "I don't feel any different about you."

Jeannie looked at me seriously, and said "Neither do I." Then she kissed me, hard and deep. I put my arms around her and we hugged each other in the moonlight.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too." Jeannie smiled. "Let just take this...one step at a time. These are really great people, and they're not pushing things, so I'm comfortable with us. Doing this. Together."

"You got it," I said.

We kissed again, and swam to the edge of the pool to retrieve my beer. Jeannie grabbed it out of my hand and drained the bottle, then grinned.

Tim spoke up. "Hey guys, it's getting cool. Whaddya say we move this to the Jacuzzi? I'll get the cooler."

We all cheered, and swam over to the Jacuzzi. Tim got out of the pool, grabbed the cooler and carried it over to the Jacuzzi's edge, and Mia turned on the whirlpool.

We were seated boy-girl, boy-girl, with Mia to my right and Gretchen to my left. Colin sat in between Mia and Jeannie, and Tim was between Jeannie and Gretchen. He grabbed drinks for us, and we settled in to watch the moon rise in the night sky.

"This is great, Colin said. "It's a nice way to end the day."

"We should get better acquainted," said Mia, and she quickly brought Colin up to speed on how she and Tim and Gretchen met, and Colin provided his perspective on the previous weekend's events, finishing up with our threesome in the park.

"Honestly, I didn't think I'd like it, but it's kinda fun to broaden your options, especially after you've had a relationship end the way mine did. Kind of nice to have things happen to you in a good way, sexually speaking."

Mia smiled, and focused on Colin.

"Hey," said Tim. "What can we do to get to know each other better right now?"

Mia laughed. "Don't you want to shake hands first?"

Tim laughed. "No, I mean, what should we talk about that will help us feel really comfortable together?

Gretchen laughed. "No matter how you word it, you're always gonna make it sound bad."

Tim groaned in mock frustration. "No, what I really mean is...oh, forget it." Everyone laughed.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Jeannie asked. "Or Never Have I Ever?"

"I like the first one better," Gretchen said, with a gleam in her eye."

"Me too!" Mia said.

"Alright, let's do that then," said Tim. He freshened up the drinks, and then sat back in the tub and raised his hand. "Not it."

Colin, Mia, Jeannie and I picked up on the cue, and we raised our hands in unison and said "Not it."

Gretchen shrugged. "I guess I start then."

"Truth or dare?" asked Mia.

"Truth," said Gretchen.

Mia thought for a bit. "When and where was the first time you had sex?"

"That's easy," Gretchen said. "I was three days into my eighteenth birthday, and I had made my first ever visit to an ashram as a gift from my family. I had some intense yoga sessions with a great teacher, really good looking guy, and I was in the front of the class. Unfortunately, I was wearing a leotard, and it was a little too elastic, and while I was doing downward dog I...fell out of my suit a bit."

"Oooh," said Mia. "I didn't know that."

"So, I put myself back together, but the poor guy couldn't take his eyes off me for the rest of the class. Afterwards I asked him for help with my positions, and...there you have it."

"Good one," said Tim.

"What he didn't know, however, was that I'd deliberately worn my loosest and lowest-cut leotard!" Gretchen laughed. "Needless to say, I got a good lesson in the tantric side of yoga, and I decided to become a teacher afterwards. It does have its own benefits..."

Jeannie nodded her head. "Pretty sneaky, there!"

"OK," Gretchen said. "I choose...Colin." She pointed at him. "Colin, truth or dare?"

"How about truth for me?" Colin asked.

"Truth it is. Have you ever...had sex with someone older?"

"Um...yeah," Colin said. "I wasn't a good math student in my freshman year, and the tutor was hot. So I failed a lot of tests that semester, as you can imagine."

We laughed. "So how'd you con her?" I asked.

"We'd seen each other often enough that by finals we were pretty chummy. So I arranged a tutoring sesh in my dorm room, and I pretended I'd forgotten about it and had just gotten out of the shower. And the towel was too small for my waist...she got a good view."

"So you've been an exhibitionist for a while!" Mia laughed.

"Only when I have a mind to," Colin said. "She couldn't focus, so I helped her in the attention span department."

"I bet," said Mia.

"Alright...how about..." Colin mused aloud. "Mia."

"Dare." Mia said immediately.

"I dare you..." Colin strung it out, "...to show us your 'O' face." Mia leaned back against the rim of the Jacuzzi, propping herself on her shoulders, so you could see her breasts above the foam. She titled her head back and gave a series of slow, deep moans. "Ohhh, ye-e-e-sss. That's right. Just there. Hold it. Oh yeah..."

Colin nodded his head, smiling.

Mia bit her lip, then moved her head from side to side, basking in the imaginary sensation of being pleasured. "Ahh-h-h-h-hh...I love that, baby. Keep going..."

Tim nodded his head matter-of-factly.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck YES..." Mia groaned more loudly. She began to heave her shoulders slowly back and forth, gradually picking up speed. "That's right, do that baby, harder now, harder..."

Jeannie smiled nervously, and looked at Tim, then me.

Suddenly Mia's body began to shake violently, and she wailed loud enough it echoed slightly in the pool area. "YES. Ohhh...god YES. Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck fuck fuck fuck fu-u-u-ckkk..." Finally, she spasmed "Oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god oh god oh god...AHHHHHHhhhh, FUCK!!" She gasped, tilted her head back and made tiny yelping noises with her throat as she visibly fought to catch her breath. Then just as suddenly, she opened her eyes, grinned and sang "Ta-Dah-h-h-h! How'd I do?"

We clapped. "Convincing for porn," I said.

"Oh that fake shit," she snorted.

"It was supposed to be a compliment!"

Colin said, "Well, that's definitely above and beyond the deli scene."

"Thank you." Mia smiled at Colin, and nodded her head in a mock curtsey.

"Your turn," Colin said. "Who hasn't gone yet?"

Jeannie, Tim and I raised our hands.

Mia smiled. "How about...Tim?"

"At your service," Tim said. "Dare."

"I dare you..." Mia paused in thought. "...to show us how you jerk off."

"For real?"

"No," Mia laughed. "Just a demonstration for fun."

"I don't know if I can remember how to do this!" Tim joked. "When was the last time I ever needed to bop my bacon?"

"This morning," Gretchen and Mia said together, then laughed hysterically.

"Alright, alright...just kidding," Tim said. "I'm a guy, what can I say? I do it all the time and deny it even more..." and with that, he stood up in the Jacuzzi, turned his back to us, and mimed jerking off. He put his hand to his pelvis and stroked it hard for ten seconds, then slowly for about twenty seconds, then rapidly again for another ten...then he clenched his ass cheeks together and began to give a series of hard hip thrusts, with a final large jerk of his body signaling he was finished. He then raised his hands up in a victory pose and turned around.

Everyone applauded gamely at the show. Mia smirked. "Wow, under a minute?"

"Well, I was in a hurry this morning."

"I'd be careful," Colin said. If you've got anything in your hands it would be dripping into your hair right about now."

Tim laughed, and put his hands down. He sat back in the tub. "Okay, Jeannie's turn!"

Jeannie smiled. "And what would YOU like me to do?" she asked.

"Huh?" Tim asked. "I'm supposed to ask you."

"You decide."

"Hmm; okay, how about...truth?" Tim asked.

"Shoot." Jeannie said.

"Never have I ever..." Tim began.

"Wrong game!" Mia and Gretchen protested.

"Hey, it's my way of asking a question!" said Tim.

"So I have to drink if you're right?"

"Yep."

That means everybody needs to drink if it's a "Never Have I Ever" question.

"Fine; everyone drinks." We nodded. Tim continued:

"Never have I ever...done..." he looked Jeannie up and down. "Anal."

We all looked at each other. Then Colin, Mia, Gretchen and I all reached for our drinks and took a gulp. Jeannie remained still, a small smile on her face.

Tim smiled, and nodded his head knowingly. "Alright Jeannie! You're up."

Jeannie looked at me, and said "Truth or dare?"

"I..." I began. "...dare."

"I dare you..." Jeannie said, "to show us how fast you can get an erection in under 30 seconds."

Instantly, I felt a hand move across my left leg on my crotch. It grabbed my cock and started squeezing and massaging the shaft. It was Gretchen's. I looked at her, and then glanced around the entire tub as though I was gauging everyone's reaction. Gretchen registered no emotion in her face, and no apparent movement of her arm.

I decided to buy me some time. "Come on, thirty seconds?"

"I'm sure you can manage," said Jeannie.

"Do I have to stand?"

"Only if you want. I can check under water for you and verify if you're feeling this shy now." Everybody laughed.

My cock was starting to get nice and hard from Gretchen's underwater hand job. "Okay; you're on. Start the clock."

Jeannie counted, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi..."

I began to stroke the head of my cock underwater, and Gretchen continued her work.

"Ten Mississippi, eleven Mississippi, twelve..."

I was getting there, helped in no small part by Gretchen's handiwork, which send jolts of electricity through my nerves as I had fantasized about touching her since our conversation in the pool earlier on. Suddenly, I was stiff as a board.

"Nineteen Missisippi, twenty..."

"Done," I called out.

"That was fast. Bring it over." I moved over to Jeannie. She felt down there for a bit, joking "I can't fi-i-ind anything.." then "Just kidding. Yep, Houston, we've got a boner."

"You gonna show us?" asked Mia.

"Ah...I dunno,"

"Come on!" said Tim. "Let's see Jeannie's private rocket ship."

"Show it, show it, show it..." everybody chanted.

"Alright," I said. "If you want to see the rocket launch..." and I slowly stood up, imitating the sound of blasting off, until my cock rose above the whirlpool, covered in suds.

"Good one," Mia said. "Mission control, you have a nice one there."

I sat back down. Gretchen looked at me and smiled a knowing smile.

"Your turn!" said Tim.

"Hey everybody, let's change it up a bit," said Mia. How about we make it between boys and girls? Best truth or dare of the three gets to pick the next one, and so forth."

"Sounds good," I said. I needed to get back at Jeannie for making me get hard on demand.

"Go for it," Mia said.

"Okay," I said. "Girls...truth or dare."

Mia and Gretchen called out dare, and Jeannie said "Truth."

"Looks like a dare by majority vote," I said. "Alright...I dare you...to show us your best boob caressing moves for thirty seconds. Go!"

The three stood up in the Jacuzzi, and each made a show of rubbing their hands up and down their bodies, around their breasts, squeezing their nipples...and as I predicted, Gretchen more than most with her ample set. She turned to face me, and rubbed her abdomen down to her pubic hair line for extra measure.

"Call time, dude," Colin said.

Whoops -- wasn't paying attention. "Time!" I said. "Okay, who's the winner?"

"Gretchen by a long yard," said Tim. Colin nodded.

"Gretchen it is," I said. She wiggled in delight at her win. "Thank you ladies, you have all been great. Gretchen, you pick the next, please."

Gretchen said, "Okay boys, truth or dare?"

"Dare," we said.

"Stand up then. Alright boys, put your hands together like this," and she held out her palms and placed her thumbs and forefingers together.

"Now, place them up at your mouths and show us...how you lick a pussy."

We laughed, and complied with putting our pretend "pussies" to our faces, and began demonstrating our oral techniques. Colin moved his mouth and tongue to the sides, kissing them and making loud sucking sounds, moving up to the clitoris for a big rapid tongue finish.

I started slow, gently licking up and down the middle of my hands in a prayer pose to indicate they were closed, then nuzzled the clit hood. As I licked at the sides again, I opened up my hands slowly to indicate increasing arousal. I noticed Gretchen looking at me, so I looked at her intently throughout my pantomime. She smiled.

Tim sat back down in the Jacuzzi, and lifted his head up until he was staring into the night sky. He then placed his hands above his head, like his woman was standing over him. He licked the labia, sucked on the clitoris, and moved his head enthusiastically side to side.

Then, he pulled his hands apart and pretended to guide the woman's hips downward perpendicular to his face. He licked some more, then stood up, revealing his fully erect member. He then placed his hands in front of his cock and began thrusting his hips, sliding his dick over the top of the formation as though he were grinding on a pussy before entering.

"Time!" Gretchen laughed. "Tim here's the clear winner."

We had to agree on that one. Tim nodded his head appreciatively. "Alright, my turn...does anyone want truth?" The girls shook their heads "no."

"Dare then. How about..." Tim pretended to rack his brain. "Girls, you should all kiss each other. Because we'd like to see that happen. Alright, go!"

All three drew near into the middle of the Jacuzzi. Mia and Gretchen kissed each other first, gently and lovingly, then Mia broke away and took Jeannie in her arms and, being somewhat taller, stood over her and kissed her with slow, burning passion. Jeannie wrapped her arms around Mia's neck and kissed back, eyes closed and lost in the moment. Just then Gretchen nuzzled close to Jeannie and Jeannie broke off her kiss with Mia and pulled Gretchen into her embrace. They stood still for a moment, and Gretchen's hand right moved slowly from Jeannie's cheek down to her left breast and held it tenderly.

"Arrghh...time!" Tim called. Jeannie broke off the kiss with Gretchen, and the three smiled, hugged briefly and sat down again.

"Man, I don't know who to call on that one. Except I think Jeannie was way into it just then, so she's the winner."

Jeannie blushed slightly. "My turn?"

Tim nodded.

"We should have the guys do that just to get even," Jeannie said, and Mia nodded in approval.

"But I think...we should..." Jeannie broke off. "We should play a guessing game."

"Okay," said Colin and Tim.

"What'll it be?" I asked.

The girls have to keep their eyes closed. Guys, get in the middle, and then when I call "go," you have ten seconds to mix around and place yourself in front of a girl. Then she gets thirty seconds to guess whose cock she's got in front of her. After that, you can open your eyes. Winner picks the next dare."

"Do you have to use your hands?" asked Mia.

"No, you can do anything you dream up."

We moved into the center, and all of the women closed their eyes. Jeannie said, "Go!" and counted down 10 seconds. We shuffled about until Jeannie called out, "Stop!" We then held our breaths and waited. Colin was in front of Jeannie, Tim in front of Gretchen, and me in front of Mia.

Jeannie called "Go!" again, and the ladies leaned forward until their hands came in contact with our dicks. Mia gently held, squeezed, and massaged my member, feeling it in every conceivable dimension, and finally, popped it in her mouth. She rolled her tongue over the head, and all at once I felt an enveloping sensation of warmth and sexuality. She cradled my balls gently as I grew harder in her mouth, and even after Jeannie called "Stop!" Mia kept going for another five or six seconds.

"Alright, time to make our guesses. Mia?"

"Um...Colin?"

"Gretchen?"

Um..."Tim?"

"That was gonna be my guess," said Jeannie. Alright, open your eyes everybody.

Mia laughed when she saw me. "Well, I wouldn't have know yours or Colin's dick...yet, so I had to guess.

"In every way possible," I said.

Mia smiled.

"I must be bad with names, said Jeannie, smiling at Colin.

"It's cool," Colin said.

"I win!" said Gretchen.

"How'd you guess?" I asked.

"Easy -- he's uncircumcised."

Jeannie shook her head with an "oh, snap" expression.

"Well, that makes Tim the winner again," said Jeannie. "Next game?"

"Alright," said Tim. "Each of you ladies has to make a rock, paper or scissors with your hand, and hold it behind your backs. You have to agree beforehand who's what, though. Me and the guys will climb out for a sec and make our choices, then we get back in the pool. When I call out 'rock, paper, scissors' we reveal our hands, and the hands that match gotta pair up for one minute and go to first base. Cool?"