All Comments on 'Jenna in Dambran Ch. 02'

by Rilam_J_Oakerton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

Very enjoyable. I was intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is good

Jenna's loss is our gain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it would seem that this is another good but unfinished story. It has been over 7 years. It was disappointing not to read anything about how she felt about getting branded. It just kind of happened. There were no screams about the pain nor about if she fainted or not. Then she gets caned on the butt the very next day and again there seems to be no real pain or fainting or lingering affects of the caning. Normally there would be bruising or welts or more pain coming from the cane hits especially on the new brand. What about sun dehydration? She got no water nor lunch or anything while she was out in the sun all day. At the very least she would have been severely sunburned and most likely in some kind of shock for being out for so long. Details like this often make a story more believable and lets the reader at least feel something toward her plight. Four years is going to be a long time and would often lead to rape by guards or pimped out by the warden. Too bad it seems to be left hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous