Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 11

Story Info
Tony gets a surprise welcome home gift.
1.5k words
4.5
4.3k
4
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Business Trip Tony -- Home

The cab ride back home from the airport seemed long. I had to admit while I love my sister-in-law Jasmine, I wished she was not there. After an erotic plane ride back from Vegas all I wanted to do was get home and fuck Jenna senseless. But it would seem we had a visitor for one more night.

Jenna and I rode in the back of the cab with Jas sitting up front.

When we got home, we went inside and relaxed on the sofa. Jas made us all a night cap. The two girls kept looking at each other giggling obviously enjoying a private joke. I felt left out and a bit angry. So, after downing the drink I was given I excused myself.

"I'm going to grab a shower and head to bed, it's been a long day." I said looking at Jen.

She smiled sweetly and said, "OK I'm going to stay up a bit".

I was disappointed but did not show it. I headed to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stood under the hot water. It was relaxing so I took my time. When I finally stepped out and dried off, I had lost some of my frustration. I towelled myself off. I stepped out of the en-suite and turned the light off (not really paying attention to what I was doing). I was cast into total darkness. I had left the bedroom lights on when I went in. I was about to reach for the light switch to check if there was a problem when I heard Jenna's voice.

"Don't turn the light on! I have a surprise for you" came the silky and seductive reply. I grinned. My cock sprang to immediate attention. Oh, so she wanted to play games? Excellent. I threw my towel to the floor and in near blindness I groped my way to the bed.

I slipped between the covers and slide over to where a warm naked body waited for me. My heart skipped a beat in the familiar excitement I felt. I reached my arm around her waist and cupped her breast.

Almost immediately I knew there was something wrong. After 20 years I knew the feel of my wife's breasts, and these did not feel like them. They were smaller and firmer.

"What the fuck?!" I began before the naked body next to me turned around, wrapped their arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, her tongue in my mouth.

"Hey little brother." said a husky rich voice.

"Jas!" I exclaimed. My sister in law! What was she playing at?

Before I could do anything, I heard and felt the covers rustle behind me and another warm naked body slipped in behind me. Jenna put her arms around my waist and began kissing my neck.

"Surprise." Jenna said.

I was confused. I tried to untangle myself from the arms and mouths that were assaulting me. Jenna reached over to the bed side table and lit an aromatic scented candle. By the warm glow of the flame, I could see the two of them lying next to me. Even though I was in shock my cock was the hardest it has been seeing to beautiful women in bed with. Naked.

"Jas and I have had a week of firsts" Jenna began. "We wanted to share some of that with you"

"I thought it was a promising idea" Jas added.

"I...I mean..." I stammered

"Shh, don't say anything. Lie back. We have something to show you." Jenna said with the wickedest smile on her face.

She leaned over to Jas who in turn leaned closer to Jenna. They kissed passionately; their tongues entwined in a sort of erotic dance. When they pulled away from each other they both lowered their heads.

Jas wrapped her warm tight mouth around the head of my now aching cock. I moaned as she sucked hard while running her tongue around the engorged tip. Jenna went down further and licked my low hanging ball sack. She sucked in one of my balls into her mouth and playfully teased it with her tongue. They worked in unison like this for a while. Jas teasing my cock and Jenna torturing my balls with pleasure.

After a little while Jenna stopped and pulled Jas away from my aching loins. She kissed Jas passionately on the mouth saying between kisses

"We don't want him coming yet!"

She then disentangled herself from Jas, looked her in the eye with a devilish grin.

"Come on you. Time to show off the meat." Jenna said.

With that Jas turned around and knelt on the bed. Legs wide and ass up high so I had a perfect view of both of her beautiful holes. Her heard was on the bed with her arms stretched out in front of her. Jenna gave Jas's ass a resounding slap and said to me:

"I present you with some of the finest meat in this city. Look at her gorgeous wet pussy and exceptionally tight asshole. Both a top grade I can vouch for them myself." Jenna said giving Jas's rump another appreciate slap.

She was talking about Jas as if she were a prize cow on display for auction.

"Now which do you want first, her ass or her pussy?" Jenna asked. Jas gave her backside a little wiggle.

"First?" I asked mystified.

"I assume you will want to fuck her in both holes. At any rate you choose which one you want to fuck first, and I'll take the other one" Jenna said matter of factly.

"What do you mean you'll fuck the other one?" I asked her in a surprised voice.

"I'll fuck her other hole. With this." She said reaching over to the bed side drawer and pulling out a large mean looking double ended V shaped strap on dildo.

"When the fuck did you get that?" I asked incredulous.

"While you weren't looking." She replied grinning at me as she slipped on the monstrous rubber cock.

I looked back at the wonderful site of Jas's wet snatch and tight anal bud trying to decide.

"I think I'll start with her pussy." I finally said.

"A wonderful choice." Jenna said as if she were a wine waiter.

"Lay back and let her climb aboard. When your good and deep into her, she will let me know and I will then mount her from behind. We can have a Jas sandwich!" Jenna laughed.

I lay back as instructed and watched as Jas turned around and climbed onto my anticipating dick. As she slid her warm wet pussy down my shaft, I let out a long groan of pleasure. Finally, I was balls deep into her pussy. She leaned forward so that her tits swayed freely. I reached around and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart. I saw Jenna squeeze a generous amount of lube on the end of her cock and rub it all over the shaft.

She then positioned herself behind Jas and seemed to be lining up the artificial phallus. She pushed slowly and I saw Jas's eyes close, and her face contort in a quick spasm of pain. Jenna continued to push until she too was all the way in. The thing must have been halfway up Jas's insides, it was fucking enormous.

I held Jas's ass wide while Jenna grabbed her waist. Together we began to pump our cocks in and out.

Jas moaned as I bit down on one of her erect nipples. I could see that Jenna was beginning to get very turned on as well. A bead of sweat formed on her brow as she gripped Jas's hips tightly and began to thrust with more speed. The other end of the dildo which was buried deep in her own sex must have been stimulating her.

Jas's wet warm cunt seemed to almost suck on my meaty rod as I pulled it out so only the head was still in her She would squeeze the muscles of her moist tunnel so hard it felt like a hand was squeezing my shaft.

Jenna grabbed a handful of Jas's rich black hair and pulled her head back hard. With her free hand she slapped her buttocks several times extremely hard.

"Ride our cock's bitch! Make yourself come!" Jenna said in a forceful voice. I was on the edge of coming myself but watching my wife butt fuck my sister-in-law and talking like a domineering mistress brought be right to the edge.

Jas rode us hard for less than a minute before collapsing with a scream as her orgasm ripped through her. I could not take it any longer.

"FUCK! I'M COMING!" I almost screamed.

Quick as a flash Jenna pulled out of Jas's ass with a small popping sound and Jas got off my dick. Both women put their faces near my now pulsing rod running their tongue up the shaft. I erupted in a stream of hot white sticky joy, as a gout of come splashed over both girls faces. They attacked my cock hungrily licking up the semen so that it was clean before starting to lick the juices of each's others faces.

When they were finished, they lay beside me, one on my left the other on my right.

"So, are you ready to try her ass now? I've warmed it up for you." Jenna said in a teasing voice.

I smiled. Looked at both of them and said:

"Fuck yeah!"