Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 12

Story Info
Jenna and Jas surprise Tony on his return home.
1.9k words
4.52
3.7k
3
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he was annoyed that Jasmine was with me the moment he saw us. Jasmine saw it to because she whispered to me

"He looks pissed" in a sing song laugh.

Tony was of course to far away to hear us, so I whispered back

"It will make it that much more fun." I squeezed Jas's hand quickly.

Jas and I had been planning this for days now. We were going to milk this for all it was worth.

When Tony got to us, I kissed him, and Jas embraced him. We flagged down a taxi and all piled in. We talked of meaningless stuff during the trip back. When we got home, I looked at Jas who gave me a slight nod.

"Feel like a night cap Antonio?" Jas asked.

"Sure. OK Why not." was Tony's half-hearted reply. I grinned at Jas as she winked at me while Tony was not looking.

Jas made us a little alcoholic drink and we sat down for a bit and chatted a little longer. Suddenly Tony stood up and announced he was tired and was going to bed. He looked meaningfully at me. I told him I wanted to stay up a bit longer and would meet him there. I could see he was disappointed. This was delicious!

As soon as he was out of the room Jas burst out laughing.

"Oh, he so wanted you to follow him to bed. I bet he is dying for a fuck!" she said.

"Come on I hear the shower running." I smiled as I grabbed Jas's hand and we headed quickly to my bedroom.

The en-suite door was closed, and the shower was running. Jas and I undressed quickly. Jas gave my naked tits a quick squeeze pinching the nipples slightly.

"I can't wait for this!" she said.

I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Remember the plan. Get under the covers. I will turn the light off, so it is dark and hide here in the walk in robe until he gets into bed. Let us see how long it takes for him to realize it is not me in there." I giggled at the thought.

Jas climbed unto my side of the bed and pulled the sheets up. I turned off the light quietly, so the room was in darkness except for the light coming from the en-suite. I quickly hid behind the sliding door of the walk in robe.

I head the shower stop and waited a few minutes. I could now hear the sound of the towel as he dried. Suddenly the door to the en-suite opened and Tony flicked off the light. Immediately the room was plunged into darkness. I could now him fumble for the light switch. Before he could turn it on, I said

"Don't turn the light on! I have a surprise for you" I said in the most seductive voice I could muster.

Now I heard the towel hit the floor and the stumbling movement as Tony came to the bed, chuckling softly in anticipation. As soon as he went past the walk in robe I slipped out. I heard him get into the bed. There was a bit more noise (him sidling up to Jas I assumed), followed by an exclamation.

"What the fuck?!" was Tony's loud yelp of surprise.

"Hey little brother." was Jas's husky reply

"Jas!" I could hear the astonishment in Tony's voice.

I wasted no time, I slid in under the sheets behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his neck and breathed into his ear "Surprise." I then began to kiss him as he tried to turn. Jas's mouth was following mine across his neck, chest, and nipples. I then broke away and turned to the bed side table where I had left a scented candle earlier. I lit it so that it shed a very warm and erotic light to the scene.

The sheets had slipped down, and I could see Tony's hard erection. I reached over and stroked it while I talked to him.

"Jas and I have had a week of firsts. We wanted to share some of that with you" I told him, slowly running my closed hand up and down his shaft.

Jas chimed in quickly

"I thought it was a good idea."

He began to stammer but I put a finger to his lips.

"Shh, do not say anything. Lie back. We have something to show you."

I then lent over to kiss Jas. She in turn eagerly returned my kiss. For a moment we both forgot there was someone else with us, as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. We broke the kiss together. Jas lowered her head to Tony's cock and began to suck on it.

I went down further and ran my tongue around his balls. His scrotum was not retracted as it sometimes does in the cold. On the contrary it was loose and dangling invitingly in front of me. I opened my mouth and sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I loved the feeling of this soft pliable marble in my mouth. I applied a bit pressure with the roof of my mouth and my tongue.

I could feel Tony getting tense so I pulled away and pulled Jas away as well. I kissed her passionately as I said

"We don't want him coming yet!"

I then looked into her eyes and nodded ever so slightly.

"Come on you. Time to show off the meat." I said.

Jas's face broke into a big grin as she quickly turned around in front of Tony. She remained kneeling on the bed, her legs wide open and her backside up high with her head low and arms stretched out. She looked so delicious in this extremely vulnerable position.

I looked at Tony and could see his breath catch. I could almost hear his heart between a hundred times a minute in excitement.

"I present you with some of the finest meat in this city. Look at her gorgeous wet pussy and exceptionally tight asshole. Both are top grade I can vouch for them myself" I told him as I gave Jas's beautifully rounded backside a resounding slap. To her credit she didn't even flinch at it.

"Now which do you want first, her ass or her pussy?" I asked Tony as Jas teased us both by wiggling her bottom.

"First?" was Tony's incredulous reply

I was loving this.

"I assume you will want to fuck her in both holes. At any rate you choose which one you want to fuck first, and I'll take the other one" I tried to say this as matter of factually as possible.

"What do you mean you'll fuck the other one?" I could tell he was still thunder struck.

"I'll fuck her other hole. With this." I said and reached into the bed side draw where I had left the V shaped double end strap on.

Tony did not know what to make of it. I explained when and where I got it very quickly and told him to decide. As I was telling him this, I spread my legs and inserted one end of the strap on into my pussy. I pushed it slowly up my already wet cunt until it went all the way in and was nice and snug. I then fastened the straps until they were nice and tight. In the meantime, Tony announced he was going to start with Jas's pussy.

I complimented him on his choice thinking how much I was going to enjoy fucking Jas's tight asshole with this monster strap on.

I gave Jas a nod when she looked at me, and again with a giant grin on her face she turned around and straddled Tony's cock as he sat there on the bed. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her most sex. Slowly she slid down his big shaft. I watched in excitement and fascination as his dick slowly disappeared into Jas's pussy.

It was as if her quim was eating his entire length of meat. The thought was titillating. I also realized that whilst Tony and I had swapped partners all those weeks ago I had never watched him fuck another woman. I felt happy that the first time I would see this was with my beautiful sister-in-law.

When I heard a low moan from Jas and a gentle grunt from Tony, I knew he was as deep inside her as he could get. He reached around and spread Jas's perfectly shaped ass cheeks, giving me a clear view and easy access to her asshole.

I grabbed a tube of lube I had left next to the dildo and applied a generous amount on the rubber cock sticking out between my legs. I then positioned myself behind Jas and gripped the shaft of my "cock." I placed the tip of it at her tight bud. I then gently pushed watching as her little "chocolate star fish" stretched wide to take the enormous head. Jas hissed with a sharp intake of breath as she tried to relax, her sphincter.

I pushed a bit deeper never taking my eyes of her still expanding hole. Finally, her asshole was stretched wide engulfing the giant dildo. I now began to push the length deeper into her. This was an exceptionally large dildo. At least ten inches on each shaft. Finally, I was pushing up against her ass cheeks. The pressure the other end of the dildo put inside me was exquisite.

A gripped her hips and began to slowly move myself backwards and forwards. Every time I did this the cock inside me put pressure on my clit making, me almost light headed with pleasure. I loved this feeling of power I had over Jas. I began to pump more furiously. I could hear her moaning as Tony's cock and my "cock" ploughed into her. I was now almost losing it.

I let go of Jas's hip with one hand and reached forward, grabbing a handful of her long dark silky hair. I pulled back hard so that her neck was craning back. With my other hand a I slapped her ass hard several times. Each one left my hand warm and tingling, each one causing a sound like a gun shot, each one leaving a red mark on Jas's perfect skin. Jas yelled both in pain and pleasure this time.

Jas was now buck her hips madly trying to ride both our cocks at the same time. Suddenly she collapsed onto Tony's chest screaming in pleasure as her orgasm over took her. Seconds latter I was also coming grabbing hold of her hips to prevent myself from falling over.

Suddenly Tony nearly screamed

"FUCK! I'M COMING!"

I pulled my dildo quickly out of Jas's ass, satisfied with the popping noise it made, and pulled her off Tony's throbbing cock. Jas and I had barely moved our faces to his cock when it erupted with a gout of come. Four, Five, Six, Seven times it ejaculated his hot white semen all over our faces. We both began to lick the sticky mess off his shaft and each other's faces. I enjoyed the taste of his salty sweetness as a contrast to the very different but still delicious taste of a woman's juices.

After a while we lay down next to Tony. All three of us naked. I looked up into his has and grinned.

"So, are you ready to try her ass now? I've warmed it up for you." I said playfully.

He grinned at us and replied simply.

"Fuck yeah!"