Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 13

Story Info
Jenna gets a special present for her birthday.
2.2k words
4.22
4.6k
4
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's Birthday Present - Jenna

It had been several weeks since Jas had returned home. We spoke often on the phone. Tony and his brother Gusto did not know it, but Jasmine and I were making plans for when he returned back from his latest posting with the Marines.

But in the meantime, Tony and I were keeping each other more than busy. Tony had shared with me his adventures with Ana the beautiful Romanian women from his work while away on his business trip. I in turn told him about what Jasmine and I had been up to. All in all, we were both enjoying this world we had discovered.

I had been visiting the local gym to get more in shape. While I was there, I decided I needed a personal trainer. I was assigned Mitch.

Oh my God he was so well built. His body looked like it had been sculptured. He was an Adonis! Beautiful blue eyes, blonde hair, biceps and chest to die for and his ass in those training shorts! I was his last client for the day, so we got into the habit of stopping at the health bar to enjoy a cool fruit juice. We got to talking easily. My heart skipped every time he flashed me one of his smiles. His perfect white teeth almost sparkling.

The one thing I was not sure on was what his preferences were. He seemed to watch the men as much as the women when he thought no one was looking. I suspected he was Bi-Sexual, but I had to know for sure. So, after about three weeks of hard (and very close) physical training with juice at the health bar as an "informal" date, I decided to ask him.

"Mitch, can I ask a personal question?" I inquired.

"Personal? I guess so." He said flashing that beautiful smile.

"I've been watching you. You seem to admire the men as much as the women. Which do you prefer?" I asked casually. He looked a little taken aback.

"You've been watching me?" he asked surprised.

"Well, yes. I mean it's hard not to watch. But you're not answering my question." I smiled at him.

"Er. Well to be honest I like both." He said almost timidly.

"Your Bi! I thought so. That's a relief." I said with a sigh.

"A relief?" He asked very surprised. "Why?"

"Well, if you like women as well I won't need to work so hard to get you into bed." I said coyly smiling over the rim of my glass. He just flashed that smile.

"I thought you were married."

"I am but my husband and I have developed quite an open marriage. You know what? I think you'd like him. He is quite fit and good looking." I suddenly had a thought. "I know, next Saturday is my birthday. Why don't you come around for drinks? You can meet him." I now said excitedly.

"Drinks? I guess that would be OK. Sure. Give me your details". He agreed with what I hoped was a look of anticipation in his eyes. I quickly gave him my number and address which he promptly put into his cell phone. We got up. As I was leaving, I leaned in close and gave him a peck on the lips.

After Tony and I had fucked later that night I rolled over to him and kissed him.

"I know what I want for my birthday." I told him.

"Mmmm, what's that" he asked a little sleepy.

"I want a threesome with my personal trainer."

"What?" He was fully awake now.

"You me and Mitch. I want to play with two manly cocks on my birthday. I think you might like him" I said quickly.

I could see him hesitate, then he said

"Of course, my dear. Invite him over." he said with a lop side grin.

"Already did!" I beamed at him.

"You little vixen! I should spank you for your insolence." He chided with no real conviction.

I took his now hardening cock into my mouth and gave him the deepest blow job I could. This Saturday was going to be great!

The week went by quickly and before I knew it Saturday had arrived. I made sure that I had showered and shaved, paying close attention to my nether regions. I had just finished putting on my black cocktail dress when the front door chimed.

Tony answered the door and welcomed Mitch in. He was wearing a loose-fitting white shirt with denim jeans. He looked at me and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Jen." he said offering me a gift-wrapped bottle. I opened it and found to my surprise it was one of my favourite drinks. I thanked him and we all sat around and chatted for a while. Dinner was very pleasant and moved by quickly. When we returned to the lounge to enjoy the drink that Mitch brought, I sat in the middle of the couch with Tony on my left and Mitch on my right. We enjoyed several glasses of the sweet warm liqueur while we chatted some more.

Suddenly I felt Tony's hand on my thigh. I looked over to him and he leaned in and kissed me. I then felt another hand on my other thigh. I turned over to Mitch and he to then leaned in and kissed me passionately. Talking time was over! I stood up and the two men stood up with me. We headed to the bedroom.

Once there Tony almost pounced on me as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into an embrace kissing my mouth while squeezing my ass. From behind I felt another body press against me. Warm lips were now attacking my throat and shoulders as a different pair of hands snaked around and began to squeeze my breasts.

Between the two of them they had managed to remove my clothes, so I was in my bra and panties. I quickly slipped out of those, so I stood before them naked. I smiled at them both.

"Now boys, this is not fair! You need to get out of those clothes to." I sound pouting.

I did not need to tell them twice. They stripped down until they both stood before me naked, their erections protruding out in front of them. Mitch was more heavenly naked than he was with his clothes on. I knelt on the carpeted floor and the two men came in close to me, one on either side. I grabbed each of their cocks, one in each hand and slowly moved my mouth between then. The texture of Mitch's manhood was different to Tony's.

I enjoyed the clean musky smell of him as I ran my tongue around his enormous cock head. His dick was about the same length as Tony, but he had an enormously large head. It was like a massive swollen club, it barely fit into my open mouth. I pushed it deeper into my throat feeling it fill me and choke me. I pulled myself off his man spear with a loud gasp and then proceeded to put Tony's cock down as far as I could go.

After a few minutes of this I got up and lay on the bed. Mitch moved down between my legs and began to run his tongue in long lavish licks. As he brought his tongue to my clit, he would flick it sending waves of ecstasy running through me.

Tony knelt over my chest so I could suck his hot throbbing penis. I moaned as Mitch worked his fingers, first into my wet snatch and then into my tight asshole. I pulled Tony's cock from my mouth and ran my tongue under his balls and then to his tight sphincter. He gasped aloud. I had never done that to him before. The salty acrid taste filled my mouth and I lapped it up more.

Tony then moved to lay on his back, and I rolled around to get better access to his cock. I flipped myself around so that my pussy was placed right over Tony's mouth. To my surprise and delight Mitch lay between Tony's legs and brought his face close. I pulled Tony's rigid erection out of my mouth and offered it to Mitch like a lollipop.

He smiled and took Tony's cock into his mouth. He took it deeper and deeper until his lips were pressed against Tony's stomach. I heard him groan and attack my swollen lips with more fever. I put my mouth to Tony's shaft as it emerged from Mitch's throat. After a few minutes Mitch moved around beside me.

I knew what he wanted so I swung myself around so that he could enter me. Mitch and Tony now lay side by side. I was spread across both, my legs opened wide so Mitch could enter my aching cunt while I continued to work on Tony's dick.

I felt Mitch press his horse cock head to the opening of my sex. It felt as if it might not fit. He gently pushed and I felt my lips open to him. Slowly he pushed it into me filling every spare space I had. I groaned in pleasure as he began to pump his thick package into my hole. Tony was also getting excited as he began to pump his mighty rod with powerful strokes into my mouth.

I began to move my hips as the gut clenching feel of an orgasm began to rip through me. I screamed in ecstasy as my body shook convulsively but Mitch wasn't finished yet. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from Tony's pulsing penis as he positioned me so I was sitting on his prick facing him. He reached up and took my pendulous hanging breasts in his hands and kneaded them as if they were dough.

My erect nipples rubbed in the palms of his hands making me moan in pleasure. Then tugging on my breasts so I fell forward onto his chest while he kissed me. Our tongues wrestled with each other. He had continued to pump causing me to forget everything else as the fire in my belly began to get stoked again.

Without warning I heard a loud SLAP! I felt a stinging pain in my backside. I gasped and looked around. I saw Tony looking at us. He raised his hand several more times and spanked me very hard. Each time a yelped in pain. I thought at first that he was angry and maybe jealous at watching Mitch's massive mushroom head ploughing my shaved snatch. But then I realized he was excited by the sight!

He reached over to the top draw near the bed and pulled out my tube of lubricant. He squeezed some right onto my tight little rose bud between by anal cheeks. He then used his finger to rub it around and into my anal canal. Tony then positioned himself behind me and pushed. Not slowly but with one sudden movement. I yelped in pain again but this time I also sighed in pleasure as I felt his warm girth slide deep into my forbidden hole.

Grabbing my hips, he then began to thrust.

I felt like I was being stretched wide in both of my holes. Each meaty rod was pumping independently from the other so that I was not sure which was causing me the most excitement. I gasped as I felt a second orgasm about to rip through me. Both men, relentless in their passion continued to ram me with their poles. I felt the familiar tightening in my stomach and almost without warning I was overcome with a powerful climax. It did not stop there! Just as I thought I was nearing the end I began again! And then again! I was having my first multiple orgasms.

Tony then grunted in my ear.

"I'm going to come! I want to come on your face!"

He pulled out of me. I quickly got off Mitch's dick so I could position myself in front of Tony's cock as it began to twitch. To my surprise and Tony's, Mitch knelt with me his face next to mine. I put my lips around one half of Tony's wide girth and Mitch put his lips around the other half so that our mouths formed a tunnel with Tony's massive member going through them.

Tony hesitated for a moment then put one hand on the back of each of our heads so we could both lick and massage his member up and down. I reached across to Mitch and grasped his cock in my hand and began to pump it furiously.

Suddenly Tony groaned and a hot white stream of come splashed first on my face then Mitch's. We continued to lick Tony's dick sucking all the cream we could from its end. Mitch licking the juices of my face and I his. Mitch then stiffed and arched his hips forward as he also let out a long white stream of come spraying all over my belly. Me leaned down on me and licked his sticky white cream of my stomach and thighs.

Exhausted we lay together in a bundle of arms and legs. Leaning over to me Tony whispered.

"Happy Birthday my sweet" and kissed me.

I lay back and to get my breath before starting again!