Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 14

Story Info
Jenna invites Taryn over for dinner.
1.2k words
4.56
3.6k
4
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A visit from an old friend -- Tony

It had been a busy day at work. I was pulling up into my driveway when I noticed an unfamiliar car parked in front of the house. This was not unusual as Jenna often had clients come to her studio for photo shoots. I didn't think much of it.

When I opened the door, I could hear some laughter coming from the kitchen. I headed there and stopped dead in my tracks. Sitting at the table was Jenna sipping a cup of tea and across from her was... Taryn!

I had not seen Taryn since that unforgettable dinner party nearly 6 months ago. They both looked up at me as I walked in, then looked at each other and giggled.

"Hey Taryn, good to see you. What are you two laughing about?" I asked

"Oh, we were just comparing notes" Jenna said with a wink to Taryn.

"Notes on what?" I asked feeling self-conscious for no reason at all.

"Oh, you know, girl stuff." Taryn replied in the mischievous voice of hers.

"I invited Taryn over for dinner I hope you don't mind?" Jenna asked but I could see a twinkle in her eyes.

"Ah no, not at all. How have you been Taryn?" I asked a little awkwardly.

"Not bad. Keeping busy. You know the usual. I was just saying to Jen that I had been thinking about the two of you lately." Taryn said giving Jenna a sideways glance.

"Have you just?" was my reply.

"Well, if you can excuse me for a bit, I'm just going to grab a quick shower and get changed before dinner".

"Did you need someone to wash your back?" Taryn said with a wicked smile. Jenna just laughed shaking her head.

"Ah no that's fine" I said smiling.

"How about your front?" Taryn almost sounded serious. My cock was starting to get hard.

"Maybe next time." I said feeling a longing to accept the offer.

I showered and changed quickly. When I got back to the living area the girls were enjoying a drink. They had a whiskey on ice waiting for me. I took a long sip enjoying the feeling it sent down to my stomach. I also felt that relaxing effect that comes with alcohol.

We talked for a bit then sat down for dinner. The meal was delicious and went by quickly. I sat back in my chair enjoying a third whiskey on ice when Jenna stood up and announced she was going to get desert. Taryn also stood up. I looked at the two of them confused.

"Come on. We're going to have each other for desert" Jenna said heading towards the bedroom. Taryn smiling at me followed. I just about knocked my chair over in my haste to join them.

When I got to the bedroom, I could see Jenna had already removed her top and was unclipping her bra. Taryn was busy removing her clothes. So, without hesitation I began to strip.

We all got onto the bed. My cock was as hard as an iron bar standing up like a flag pole. Jenna lay on my left and Taryn on my right. They both leaned in close to kiss and lick my dick. I could feel their warm breasts pressed against my thighs. Taryn took my cock head into her mouth like she did the last time we met. She sucked hard on it making me groan with pleasure.

Jenna ran her tongue up and down the shaft for a little bit. She got to the top of my shaft and took Taryn's chin in her hand to lift her face off my cock head so she could kiss her deeply, using her tongue to explore Taryn's mouth.

Whenever I see Jenna and Taryn kiss it excites me so much, I think I'm about to shoot my load. I grabbed hold of Jenna's leg and prompted her to swing her glorious ass over my face so that I could get access to cleanly shaved pussy. As she adjusted herself in a 69 position on me, I felt Taryn position herself between my widespread legs. As Jenna began to take me deep into her mouth, I could feel Taryn's tongue licking my balls.

Suddenly, I felt myself being prompted to raise my hips by both Taryn and Jenna. I complied and suddenly felt a warm wet tongue begin to lick my asshole. I groaned loudly and buried my face into Jenna's wet pussy. I lapped the juices that seemed to be flow freely from my horny wife's cunt.

While I did this Taryn continued to apply spit to my butt hole, forcing her tongue ever deeper. In a flash her tongue was replaced with her finger. She worked it in and out making me feel like coming. Sensing I was close Jenna stopped eating my cock meat and got off. She lay on her back and lifted her legs over her head exposing both pussy and asshole for Taryn and myself.

Taryn positioned herself in a kneeling position between Jenna's leg and began eating my wife's pussy. I positioned myself behind Taryn and pulled her ample ass cheeks apart to push my cock into her dripping wet cunt. She moaned loudly into Jenna's pussy. I grabbed hold of her hips and thrust hard into her. My balls made slapping sounds against her flesh as I began to thrust deeply.

Her pussy was tight, wet and warm. It felt so good. I slapped her ass hard and got a satisfying "whacking" sound and a nice red glow where I had hit. She yelped but thrust backwards to meet my deep strokes. As I watched Taryn eating Jenna, and Jenna moaning with her eyes closed, I began to feel my balls tightening which meant I was about to blow my load.

Grabbing Taryn's hips more tightly I began to thrust almost violently as my need to cum began to overtake me. Suddenly I felt my cock begin to pump as the ecstasy of orgasm shook me. I thrust deep feeling my load of cum shooting deep into Taryn's warm wet tunnel. Finally spent I pulled out. Taryn quickly moved up, so she was kneeling over Jenna's face.

Jenna spread Taryn's cheeks apart and ran her tongue into Taryn's pussy. As I watched the cum, I had shot into Taryn began to drip out of her pussy. A long stream dripped straight into Jenna's waiting mouth.

She slurped it up and began to run her tongue into Taryn's wet hole getting every drop of cum out with loud slurping noises. When she had cleaned Taryn's pussy she sat up. Taryn then turned around and sat down in a kneeling position on her heels.

Jenna still on her knee's got up higher and began to dribble the cum out of her mouth into Taryn's waiting open mouth. Once she had dribbled all the cum into Taryn's mouth, she then began to kiss her deeply. I could see they were exchanging the come between their mouths. Finally, they both swallowed the cum in their mouth.

Taryn looked at me and smiled. She reached over and grabbed my rock-hard cock.

"Hard already? Did you like what you saw?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"Very much!" I said enjoying the pumping action.

"Come here" Jenna said in a sultry voice.

I then proceeded to have another memorable evening fucking two of my favourite women. Between Jenna's tight ass and Taryn's amazingly deep throat we fucked for several hours. Finally, we collapsed in a pile of wet sticky flesh under the covers, falling asleep in each other's arms.