Jennifer and Slave Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mention mum's recommendation to Sarah when I see her on Wednesday, although I present it as my idea. Sarah likes the suggestion and promises to have the alteration done by weekend. I also use our Wednesday evening 'girls night' to discuss Adam's role in our relationship. Mum has given me some advice, but ultimately it depends on Sarah's reaction. I'm relieved that she seems willing to give my proposal a trial. Effectively Sarah is free to re-establish a relationship with Adam without needing my specific instructions to either of them. I deliberately don't reimpose a 'no sex' rule, although there's still some way to go in our three-way relationship before that becomes an issue.

It would be tedious to record every step of Adam's immersion into Sarah's and my relationship. He accepts his role as nothing more than my fuck toy, although I allow him to develop a more meaningful relationship with Sarah. Even though Adam and I never sign any formal contract, I now effectively 'own' two slaves, each with their own particular needs and fetishes. Both of them are expected to obey the same rules, although I adjust the training regime, and the punishments and rewards to suit their own personal needs, likes and dislikes. As for the most feared form of punishment, I reserve the single tail whip for Sarah, and a long bamboo cane for Adam.

The three of us start living in Sarah's house, each with our own bedroom. I retain the rule that neither Sarah nor Adam may enter the other's bedroom under any circumstances short of a fire or other dire emergency. I want to ensure that they both have their own private space. Nevertheless I inspect both their rooms once a week to make sure it is kept tidy. I also confiscate any items they may have smuggled into their room that belong in the playroom. It is far too easy to immerse yourself in the wild erotic pleasures of our lifestyle, and lose track of the rest of life's necessities. The golden rule all three of us follow is that our erotic games are reserved for agreed times and places. Adam and I each live normal lives at other times, but to Sarah her slavery is more of a full-time lifestyle which I do my best to accommodate. We never bothered to change the address on Sarah's prostitute's licence, but we still ensure that as far as our neighbours know, we are just three flatmates living normal everyday lives.

Like all rules, they get broken from time to time. Sometimes deliberately, but usually accidentally. Adam visits his parents every Wednesday evening, so Sarah and I still carry out our Wednesday ritual of Sarah's confession and punishment, followed by a girls only night of gossip and bondage. I perform a similar ritual with Adam on Saturday afternoons while Sarah goes to do the food shopping for the coming week. I make it a practice that confessions and minor punishments are carried out without the other slave being present, but any punishment as severe as a whipping or a caning is witnessed by the other.

I sometimes go out with my friends from university on a Saturday night, which means Sarah and Adam are left together once Adam finishes work. The playroom is locked while I'm out, so they can't get into mischief in there, and the ban on entering the other's bedroom remains. Beyond that, I don't place any restrictions on what they do with their time while I'm out. The first indication I get that Sarah and Adam are becoming intimate is when I receive two almost simultaneous text requests; one from Adam and one from Sarah; requesting my permission for each of them to have an orgasm. While I consent to both requests on that occasion, the wicked side of me wonders how well they would manage if I approved one request but declined the other.

Chapter 16: The Basement Dungeon

We add new games and modify other ones as the three-way relationship between Sarah, Adam and I develops. We create a game where Sarah and Adam each throw two dice an hour or so before bedtime. A throw totalling nine or more means a night spent in the playroom, chained to the mattress, or, if the slave prefers, inside the cage. Before long we add extra elements to the game. A throw of a one and a six means the other slave must suffer the penalty regardless of what they throw in their turn. Sarah invariably prefers the cage, while Adam opts for the mattress, so there is never any argument about who goes where when both of them are to spend the night in the playroom. Despite the severity of the consequences, Adam and Sarah both insist on playing the game every night.

I soon find that Sarah and Adam add extra elements to the game on those occasions when they both end up sleeping in the playroom together. When that happens, Sarah wants her wrists to be handcuffed to the cage above her head, and I notice that Adam prefers to sleep on his stomach. I discover why one Sunday morning. He has been able to push his cock and balls through the hole in the mattress. He would need an enormous erection for Sarah to be able to do more than touch it with her body, but they have clearly been trying a few things. Both look extremely guilty when I discover their game. I oil my hands and reach through the bars of the cage. I give Adam a hand-job until he comes all over Sarah's chest. Afterwards I unchain Adam and send him for a shower while Sarah lies in the cage covered in semen. When I release Sarah, I have her show me her appreciation in the very intimate way she has become an expert in delivering. Then, covered in both Adam and my sex juices, Sarah is sent for a shower.

When I first agreed to be Sarah's dom, I said that I could never call her 'Slave'. Over time I am increasingly treating her as my slave, even though I've never called her such to her face, or to others. Sarah certainly doesn't do anything to discourage me from thinking of her as my property. To the contrary, she plays the role of my slave almost without thinking. I'm not expected to do anything to help around the house. In fact both Adam and Sarah get upset if I offer to help with any of the chores. They have divided the house and garden work between them. Sarah shops, cooks the meals, and does the laundry, while Adam cleans the house inside and out, tends to the garden and does any minor repairs. It's a stereotypical gender division of labour, but Adam couldn't cook to save his life, and Sarah goes squeamish at the thought of going anywhere near a creepy-crawly in the garden. This is the same girl who can endure twenty lashes of a whip on her back and arse without complaint!

It isn't simply having the two of them serving me like royalty which affects my attitude towards them. My biggest power-thrill comes from being able to control some aspects of their sexual activity, both individually and together. Sex is becoming an increasingly large factor in our three-way relationship. Sarah and Adam are back to being good friends, and each draws strength from the other in their self-imposed servitude. They support and encourage each other and they rarely try to get the other into trouble with me. While they sometimes have sex together, neither of them shows any jealousy when the other has sex with me. For my part, I confine any actual sex I have with either of them to the playroom. I don't impose the same limitation on them, and I never order them to have sex together, even in a game situation. In fact it is almost impossible for them to have sex together during our games because of their bondage, but it is sometimes interesting to grant Sarah's request to try. On those occasions Sarah shows remarkable ingenuity in her efforts, and Adam is certainly eager for her to succeed.

Adam joins Sarah and I on our Saturday morning run. While our games probably provide ample exercise, I like to use my Saturday run to stamp my authority over Sarah and Adam. It's one of many small challenges I demand of them throughout the week to check that they are content with my control. While I feel more comfortable these days in my role as their dominatrix, I don't assume that everything I do is right. Asking them directly for feedback isn't likely to be rewarded with a truthful answer if something is amiss. Watching their reaction to my commands and their body language as they carry out my orders is a much better gauge.

I also observe and adapt my behaviour to suit their individual fetishes and desires. Sarah finds tight bondage a big turn-on, while Adam is more into humiliation games. Adam responds well when I remind him that he is nothing more than my fuck toy, and I invariably treat him as such. They each tolerate the other's fetishes, and sometimes help me deliver what is required. For example, Sarah has converted one of the dresses she used to wear when she was a prostitute so that Adam can wear it when he is dusting the furniture. It's not that he likes wearing women's clothing, but he likes the scorn Sarah and I throw at him when he's made to dress in that way. Adam becomes really aroused while he is being insulted and humiliated.

Their punishments are customised to suit each of them. I know that Sarah has a high tolerance for pain, so she can take harsher punishments. Adam on the other hand, can rarely take more than three strokes of the cane without me needing to stop. Consequently I punish Adam much less severely than Sarah for a similar offence. That might seem unfair, but our lifestyle is essentially a game, and games are supposed to be fun for everybody involved. Sarah likes to immerse herself into her chosen slave lifestyle, while Adam is more selective. He's an enthusiastic and willing participant in our games, but he also has the hardest task of the three of us to switch between his work life and our lifestyle. Consequently I don't impose my control over too many of his activities outside of our games.

If nothing else, our lifestyle hasn't damaged our work life or relationships with family and friends. I complete my first year's studies at university with excellent grades, Sarah's business goes from strength to strength, and Adam gets a promotion and pay rise at the garage where he works. I know I had a lot of misgivings when Sarah and I entered into our slave contract, but the effect on Sarah's and my lives seems to have been very positive overall.

We occasionally see Pete, who continues to refer new customers to Sarah's business. I suspect he is more heavily involved with his brother Greg's illegal activities than previously, and I'm careful to keep our social contact with Pete to a minimum. Fortunately neither Pete nor Sarah show any desire to renew their former relationship.

Davy becomes a new element to our relationship. Ever since I met him in the restaurant many weeks ago I've sometimes thought about him and his fetish for our lifestyle. He is apparently a regular customer of Sarah's bondage wear side of her business. Consequently it doesn't come as a complete surprise when Sarah asks me if we can invite Davy to one of our game sessions. I agree to her request although my motives are a little more selfish. I felt attracted to Davy when we first met, and I want to see if I still feel the same way.

By now Davy has moved away from home and he's flatting across town. His living arrangements don't give him much opportunity to act out his fantasies, so Sarah's invitation to join our games is readily accepted. Adam already knows Davy so it isn't as though we are introducing a stranger. While Adam doesn't share Sarah's and my enthusiasm for Davy's inclusion, he at least doesn't refuse to join us.

We arrange for a special game session one Thursday evening in our playroom. The game we play gets a bit muddled and it isn't a huge success, but it gives me an insight into Davy's fetishes. He's not as submissive as he first claimed and as far as I can tell from only one session, he may be one of those people who can easily switch between submissive and dominant roles. However, his role here with us is as a submissive. I don't go as far as having Davy fuck me, but we engage in some sexual play. My interest in him is renewed which seems to be a feeling Davy reciprocates. It isn't until Sarah's next confession session that I learn how Sarah had contrived to push Davy and I closer together after Davy had indicated his attraction to me. Although I punish Sarah for her deception, I'm actually relieved as I thought Sarah was doing it because she was getting protective of Adam, whom I still ruthlessly use as my fuck toy. But Sarah eases my mind. Sarah admits that she gets really turned on when Adam is made to fuck me in her presence, so I discard that particular worry. Consequently Davy becomes a regular addition to our Saturday night games, and I occasionally go out with him on a 'normal' date during the week.

With four of us involved in our games we find the playroom is a bit too small for our needs. Sarah suggests that we convert the basement into a dungeon. Adam, Davy and I like the idea, although it means a lot of work in clearing out the decades of junk that has been dumped down there. In fact you can't go more that a couple of metres into the basement without having to climb over or around piles of broken furniture and old appliances. Even Sarah loses some enthusiasm for her idea when she realises the amount of work involved.

Fortunately there doesn't seem to be any structural work needed in the basement, although the electrical fittings look as though they will need upgrading. We can't be sure, however, until all the junk is removed. That means hiring one of those specialist firms to take all the rubbish away.

"We can move the stuff into the back garden and stack it on the old vegetable patch until we have enough for a full load," I say, realising that hiring a firm to empty the basement and remove the junk would be expensive. It will be much cheaper to firstly move the stuff into the garden ourselves.

"It'll take us a long while, Domina" says Adam. "When are we going to find time to do it?"

"You can do a few hours on Tuesday and Thursday evenings," I reply. "It shouldn't take you more than a few weeks to have enough for our first full load."

There is still a lack of enthusiasm for the volume of work ahead. I solve that issue by reminding the three of them that they are slaves, and that slaves can be ordered to do back-breaking work for many hours. It's the first time that I've verbally referred to them as such, or demanded that they work like slaves. The effect is noticeable on the three of them. Up until now all four of us have been playing at owner and slaves without seriously thinking of each other in those roles. We have each happily played our role, but apart from Sarah's submission to me, it's been a game of make believe. Now I've thrown down a challenge to turn our game of make believe into something real. I've declared my willingness to be the true owner of their minds and bodies. The Saturday morning runs and other tasks I've required of Adam and Sarah so far, are only a small token of what could follow. And the first of the new tasks I am demanding is the two hour, twice weekly chain gang to clear the basement.

To call our work party a chain gang is probably a misnomer. The basement is too cluttered, and the stairs too narrow, to safely work wearing shackles. However I make Sarah and Adam wear wrist and ankle cuffs, and Adam a collar round his neck. Sarah, of course, wears a collar already. Davy has a particular fetish for a tight latex body suit, so I have him wear that while they work. I stand over them with a riding crop at the ready, and any slacking on their part earns them a quick swat with my crop. What in other circumstances would be tedious and boring work, turns into a game. I certainly enjoy the game, although I'm not certain my three slaves would agree. Sarah and Adam are both pouring with sweat by the time our first session is complete. I suspect Davy is sweating inside his latex suit but I do nothing to ease his discomfort. I make Sarah and Adam strip off and take a shower while I hose the dirt off Davy's suit in the garden. While I intended that Sarah and Adam take turns to use the shower, they happily take one together.

Their eagerness to shower together indicates how comfortable the two of them are together. I don't pry into what they do when they are alone, although I know they sometimes have sex. I stand outside the bathroom timing their shower. I want them to wash themselves and not have too long to engage in any sexual play. Even so, the size of Adam's erection when they leave the bathroom suggests he and Sarah didn't waste the opportunity for some fun. The fact that they are laughing and teasing each other suggests the work detail wasn't as onerous as I first feared. They seem none the worse for their hours of hard labour. Davy also seems content, although I have some reservations about him doing such heavy manual labour in his latex suit in case he damages it.

Davy's inclusion into our world becomes more regular, although I always treat him differently to Adam and Sarah. Davy and I continue to date in a 'normal' way, so in some respects we both live a dual life. However, Davy is always happy to be my submissive slave when Sarah and Adam are with us.

One consequence of Adam, Sarah and I accepting our positions as owner or slave as a real life situation is that our relationship becomes deeper and we become more trusting of each other. In practise there is very little change to our daily and weekly activities and routines. The change is more mental than physical and I doubt Davy notices much difference. I feel more responsible for Sarah's and Adam's well being, but I also exert my authority over them in a stronger fashion. It may seem selfish, but I concern myself less with whether Sarah or Adam would like a particular activity, and more with satisfying my own desires. To my relief, Sarah and Adam react positively to my harsh new regime.

Five weeks later we have cleared the basement of all the junk, and the electrician has visited to rewire the lights and power outlets. I've had an expert check the basement for any damaged brickwork or timbers. A few minor repairs are necessary, but otherwise the basement is fit for purpose. Not that any of the tradesmen know the real purpose of the refurbished basement, which we refer to as our 'music and entertainment room' when we are talking to the tradesmen.

I'm now faced with a major dilemma. For the past few weeks we have lived under a regime where Sarah and Adam don't get consulted by me about anything. I tell them what we are doing and when, and if means they must alter their plans, then they are expected to do so. Not that I make unreasonable demands, though. I know they both have regular work hours, and Adam's parents expect him to visit them on Wednesday evenings. Nor have I forgotten that this is Sarah's house, and by rights I should consult with her about any structural alterations to her property.

Managing Sarah's money is the one aspect of being her dominatrix which I'm the least comfortable with handling. I can normally manage the day to day decision making that goes with being a dominatrix, but I'm very cautious when it comes to spending Sarah's money. I don't think Sarah would mind if I make a mistake with the finances, but I would mind a lot. I suppose it's a consequence of never having much money of my own. For better or worse I make the required decisions without consulting Sarah.

My dilemma over finances is solved when I realise that we don't need to have the basement fitted out in one go. We can add bits and pieces as we go along. The three of them are puzzled when I order a small trailer load of garden rocks to be delivered. They are even more puzzled when I tell them to carry the rocks down to the basement and to stack them at one end. A few of the rocks are too large for one person to carry, so we leave those in the garden.