Jennifer and Slave Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a new game," I say when Adam, Davy and Sarah have finished their task. "We'll call it 'beast of burden'. One of you carries all these rocks across the basement and stacks them at the other end. Then the next one carries them all back again, and so on."

"Why, Domina?" asks Sarah.

"Because you are slaves and it pleases me to see you work like beasts of burden, Slave Sarah," I reply. "Any objections?"

"None at all, Domina," replies Sarah, her eyes lighting up at my inclusion of 'Slave' before her name. "When can we start?"

"Not today, Sarah" I reply. "You're already dirty and tired from carrying the rocks down here. We'll play it at our next session. Now you and Adam go and take a shower. I want to see you clean and ready for inspection in ten minutes. Davy, you can wait here with me until they've finished."

Sarah and Adam practically run to the shower. I've been generous and allowed them ten minutes since I know there'll be a lot more than washing going on in the shower. Not that Davy and I are idle while they have their shower, although we can't go too far with our private game. There's something about Davy when he's hot, sweaty and dirty which I find irresistible. I don't need to remind Adam and Sarah of the time as they both know the consequences of being longer than the ten minutes I've allowed.

Chapter 17: Consequences

When I dreamed up the 'beast of burden' game, I only anticipated us playing it a few times before moving onto something less exhausting. I didn't realise how enthusiastic Adam, Davy and Sarah would be for the game, although I expect what they really look forward to is the shower and games afterwards. They suggest alterations to the game which I would never have imposed by myself, but I'm happy to allow. Shackles and nudity become features of the game, and each of them tries to complete the task faster than the other two.

Sarah asks permission to have the playroom converted back to a main bedroom so that I can have a room more appropriate for her Domina. What she's really hinting at is that she's okay with me inviting Davy to move in with us, although she's leaving it to me to decide whether Davy and I share the same room. My relationship with Davy has gradually developed beyond the sex games and casual dating into a romantic liaison, so I readily agree to Sarah's suggestion.

The rocks leave the basement in preparation for relocating the playroom. They now form a rockery in the garden, built by three very contented slaves. The equipment in the playroom gets moved down into the dungeon once an area has been suitably prepared, and the upstairs room converted back to a master bedroom. The bedroom conversion is done to Sarah's design, and the stone floor and the various metal rings in the floor and ceiling are left in place. The room is beautifully furnished and decorated, befitting the mistress of the house, but it is also my private playroom should I wish to use it as such. I'm impressed that Sarah has such a good understanding of my own desires and fetishes. As a reward I have her join me in my new bedroom one night and we have sex and play bondage games until the early hours of the morning. It's a new first for me as it is the first time I have slept with another person sharing my bed.

With Sarah's approval, I invite Davy to move in with me and to start sharing my bed. He has no hesitation in accepting, although it now presents new challenges on how to manage our dual life relationship. Like Adam and I, Davy doesn't want to immerse himself into a full time dominant-submissive lifestyle. Like Adam, he needs to accommodate the demands of his job, and it means we need to be flexible in our arrangements. Another issue is that Davy is able to take on a dominant role when the need arises. Occasionally there are situations in our games where one of the slaves must take a less submissive role than the other two. Invariably it is Davy who takes on the dominant role, although never to the same extent as me.

Over the following weeks we develop our relationships and our games into realms I never would have thought possible. But it isn't all plain sailing. Sarah has obviously picked up on Davy's latent dominant streak and she subconsciously submits to his will. It doesn't affect how Sarah behaves with me, but she invariably follows Davy's lead rather than Adam's when we play games. Adam's role as my fuck toy only emphasises his low status compared to Davy in our four-way relationship, and by extension, it clearly influences Sarah's attitude towards both Adam and Davy. I'm not sure how I feel about the situation and I'm not even sure Sarah realises the subtle change in her behaviour.

I've passed the stage where I feel it appropriate to ask mum's advice every time I encounter a problem. I belatedly realise that introducing Davy into our games has unintentionally complicated the established relationship between Sarah and Adam. Davy hasn't consciously done anything wrong, but even his weak dominant streak is bending Sarah to his will. There's nothing sexual between Sarah and Davy beyond the erotic nature of our games, so part of me says I should do nothing. But I still have the feeling that I need to make a change of some sort before the good relationship between Adam, Sarah and Davy comes unstuck.

My solution is to appoint Davy as my slave overseer during our games, placing him in the role of being submissive to me, but dominant over Sarah and Adam. To some extent it simply recognises what was already happening. However, I make it a condition of Davy's privileged position that any punishment earned by Sarah or Adam during a game is also suffered by Davy. This leads to an interesting side game between the three of them. While Sarah and Adam never try to get the other into trouble with me, the same consideration doesn't apply to the recently promoted Davy.

Game punishments are a relatively new element to our games, and they differ from the weekly confession and consequential punishment administered for breaking our rules. Game punishments are carried out immediately during a game and can be as simple as kissing my feet to something really painful. Sarah and Adam soon create an alliance to ensure Davy doesn't have too easy a time. The overall effect is to restore the harmony and balance between the three of them.

With Davy now available to cater for my sexual needs, I slowly reduce the number of times I use Adam as my fuck toy. I don't stop entirely as it has become an expected feature of my relationship with Sarah. She is still fully immersed in her slave lifestyle and Sarah isn't faking her arousal when she witnesses me using Adam as a fuck toy. Being made to share Adam with me seems to reinforce our relationship in her mind. As time goes on I realise that Adam and Sarah share a 'friends with benefits' type of relationship, and that there's nothing deeper developing between them. Consequently I don't ease back my control or my own sexual demands on them both. Neither of them ever shows any sign of jealousy or resentment when I do something sexual with the other slave. Davy is aware on my sexual demands on Sarah and Adam, but I try to avoid any potential jealousy by only having Adam fuck me when Davy isn't around. I'm not sure if it's a necessary precaution since Davy gets aroused when he sees Sarah and I using vibrators or strap-on cocks on each other, and none of us keep Adam's role as my fuck toy a secret.

I abandon the requirement for Sarah and Adam to text me before having an orgasm. It was fun doing that for a while, but it was becoming tedious. Instead I require them to throw a pair of dice and obey whatever the results table dictates. It would be easy to cheat and the process is based on trust, but so was the previous regime. For all I know they don't bother with the dice at all. They do however continue to confess failures to hold back an orgasm when expected to do so. Of course they may be confessing to fictitious events simply so that I can punish the miscreant. Despite Adam's earlier problems with restraining his orgasm, thankfully a problem my training regime has now cured, Sarah is the one who seems to have the most failures. But then she is also the one who enjoys being punished the most.

I still control Sarah's and Adam's lives in other ways as well, although they may not fully realise it. By my orders, neither of them spends time using social media, nor do they use electronic devices other than for work. I don't impose the same rules on Davy as he never uses social media, and he only uses electronic devices sparingly.

Just as we start to feel happy that we have adjusted our lifestyle to suit all the competing demands on our time, a spanner gets thrown in the works. Davy has three sisters, the older two of whom I met in the restaurant when Sarah first introduced me to Davy. His youngest sister, Penny, has recently returned home from college and during the family celebrations for her 19th birthday managed to drop a bombshell on her parents by confessing that she's a lesbian. Apparently there's no immediate prospect of a reconciliation between Penny and her parents, so now she needs somewhere to else stay for an indefinite period. When Davy mentions his family troubles to Sarah, she promptly suggests inviting Penny to use the room I once occupied.

While I have no objection to us renting the room to Penny, I'm concerned about the effect of having someone living in the house who isn't part of our shared lifestyle. Davy agrees with me, but suggests that we should at least all meet with Penny before dismissing the idea. Since there's nothing to lose in meeting with Penny, so I agree.

Davy brings Penny to our house the following Saturday lunchtime. I immediately wonder if Davy has briefed Penny about our lifestyle despite his promise not to do so. Either way, it's a strange coincidence that she's dressed in a sexy yellow vinyl minidress and matching boots. I turn to Sarah to enquire if Penny's dress is one of Sarah's creations, but Sarah indicates that it isn't one of hers. Penny must already have owned the dress before Davy invited her to meet us. Does this mean that she's a potential addition to our little group? I suspect Davy knows more about his sister's fetishes than he's letting on. Anyway, I see no harm in exploring the possibility of expanding our group.

"Did Davy mention that Sarah designs and produces clothing like the dress you are wearing?" I ask as an icebreaker.

"Yes, he told me on the way here," replies Penny. "I must have a look at your products sometime, Sarah."

"I can show you some of the outfits Sarah has made for me, if you like," I add.

"Really? I'd like that," replies Penny.

"Well, why don't I leave you talking to Sarah and Adam for a few minutes while I go and put one on."

I don't wait for a reply and I promptly head to Davy's and my room to put on one of Sarah's creations. I return to the living room a few minutes later to find Sarah showing off her collar to Penny. If Penny was still uncertain about the nature of our collective relationship, then seeing me in my Domina's outfit dispels any doubt.

"Why don't you make us all a drink, Sarah," I command.

"Yes, Domina," replies Sarah meekly.

Penny pretends not to notice Sarah's reference to me as Domina. Even if she doesn't know the meaning of the word, she can't have failed to notice that the tone of the exchange was between dominant and submissive. I can almost see Penny's mind working as she evaluates what she sees. She's not running for the door, nor is she frozen like a scared rabbit, which I take as a promising sign.

"Davy, why don't you show Penny our basement while Sarah is preparing our drinks?" I say.

"Er ... Um ... Yeah ... OK ... Sure," mumbles Davy. "This way, sis."

I let Davy take Penny downstairs alone. She'll feel less intimidated if Adam, Sarah and I aren't hovering over her while she explores our dungeon. Penny's reaction will determine where we go from here, and I'm sure Davy can answer any questions she may have. I'm already confident that Penny isn't the sort to blab about what she sees to everyone she meets.

Davy and Penny rejoin us about ten minutes later. I wait patiently for either Davy or Penny to show some reaction to what Penny saw downstairs. Davy looks at Penny as though he's expecting her to say or do something. She's obviously nervous and it takes her a few seconds to respond to Davy's silent urging. Suddenly Penny walks slowly towards me before dropping to her knees in front of me and adopts a similar pose to Sarah's 'greeting position'.

"Mistress. Please command me," says Penny.

What is immediately obvious is that this isn't the first time that Penny has submitted to someone. Her graceful movements and posture suggest prior experience at this sort of thing. I glance around at the others before answering. Their nods of approval indicate that they are willing to admit Penny into our group, at least on a trial basis. We spend the next couple of hours getting to know Penny's particular fetishes and experience. I have Sarah show Penny the vacant bedroom and I leave it to Sarah to negotiate the rent once Penny decides that she likes the room.

Assimilating Penny into our routine is something of a challenge. She's open about her sexual leanings, which could disrupt the finely balanced relationships between Sarah, Adam, Davy and me. Fortunately her preferences tend towards sexual denial rather than fulfilment, and she's no stranger to wearing a chastity belt for extended periods. Her fetish for kinky outfits and chastity belts at least gives me a clue about how to manager her submission to me. I'm careful not to neglect Sarah's need to be controlled, and by comparison Penny is far less demanding. But that may be because my relationship with Penny is new, whereas I've known Sarah for years. Like Sarah, Penny has a desire for a full-time submissive lifestyle which is going to test my abilities as a dominatrix.

Sarah's business has now expanded to the extent that she needs someone to help her keep on top of customer orders. I've occasionally assisted Sarah when I've had the time, but that's no longer sufficient. Penny is an obvious choice to fill that role although she lacks any relevant experience. When I suggest it to Sarah she readily offers Penny a job and to provide her with the necessary training. Penny doesn't hesitate in accepting Sarah's offer and starts work almost immediately.

Penny's new job triggers a major issue in my management of my relationship with Penny. Put simply, Penny wants me to treat her like I do Sarah and take ownership of her and her property. I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to sign a slave contract identical to the one between Sarah and I if I allowed it. In fact, she and I have already had a few tentative discussions on the subject. Penny doesn't have much property beyond her clothing and a few personal items, so that aspect isn't too much of an issue. But she also wants to give me her entire earnings from her job working for Sarah. Theoretically Sarah already does the same, but in reality her earnings are placed in Sarah's trust fund, which will become hers when she turns 25. Penny declines my offer to open a bank account in our joint names and have the money paid into there, so I once again seek out my law student friend Fiona at university for advice. The outcome is that once Penny and I sign a slave contract, Sarah increases the rent on Penny's room to equal Penny's after-tax earnings. Her earnings are paid into the household bank account from which our normal household expenses are drawn. What Penny isn't told is that after deducting her share of the household living costs, the excess is placed in a bank account in Penny's name but which controlled by Sarah and me.

Penny's assimilation into our relationship soon becomes settled and our expanded kinky lifestyle adapts to suit our individual and collective needs. The basement dungeon is fitted out with a full sized cell with a hard shelf for a bed, and a child's potty for any calls of nature. We expand the bedtime dice rolling game which we initiated when the small portable cage was in the upstairs playroom. Now Penny joins Adam and Sarah in playing the game every night. The only change is that the option of spending the night in the full sized cell is added to the mix. Adam starts preferring the cell unless both he and Sarah must suffer the penalty of sleeping in the dungeon. On those occasions the pair of them revert to sleeping in or on the cage.

As the weeks go by I modify the way I treat Adam. His passion for humiliation seems to know no bounds, and before long I have Sarah make him a full body latex suit which we refer to as the gimp suit. Adam wears this regularly during our time together and even Sarah starts calling him the Gimp. I still use him as a fuck toy and Sarah starts copying me in the way she has sex with Adam. Far from being upset or angry, Adam admits that he really enjoys it. The size of his enormous erections certainly proves that he's not lying.

Penny never has sex with Adam, nor with her brother Davy, although I suspect Davy wouldn't be adverse to the idea. Once in a while I invite Penny into my bed and make Davy stand and watch as the two of us perform lewd lesbian acts. Davy obviously pays attention, because his own performance in satisfying me in bed shows a huge improvement. Penny doesn't rely on me alone to satisfy her sexual needs. With my consent she and Sarah engage in equally passionate sex, either in one of their bedrooms, or during our game time. To some extent Penny has replaced Adam as Sarah's preferred source of sexual release. Of course there are times when Sarah, Penny and I have a threesome of hedonistic sapphic pleasure in the dungeon. And neither slave is ever allowed to forget that I am their Domina. Penny is particularly careful not to get on my wrong side, since the consequence will be a day spent locked in her chastity belt, being teased and aroused, but never allowed to come.

As for Davy, he still participates enthusiastically in our twice weekly role playing games in the dungeon, but otherwise he starts taking a back seat in our kinky lifestyle. In part that is due to the demands of his job, which sometimes mean he must be away overnight. I begin to worry that the developing bond between to two of us may be threatened as a result. But after a while I realise that what is happening is that his latent dominant streak is becoming stronger, while his submissive traits are growing weaker. One solution would be for me to reintroduce Davy into our lifestyle in a dom's role. I discuss the issue with him one evening, and we work through possible solutions. To my surprise he asks if I would agree to release Penny from her slave contract so that Davy could become her 'owner' instead. At first I'm stunned by the suggestion, but after a while I agree to ask Penny if she approves of Davy's proposal. It would at least relieve me of the burden of finding enough time to keep two full-time slaves content and under control.

Penny asks for some time to consider Davy's proposal, and I soon learn that she's asked Sarah for advice. I'm not sure that was a wise move, since Sarah might see it as an opportunity to gain exclusive use of my time. However, I don't interfere and when Penny tells me that she consents to the assignment of her contract, Davy, Penny and I sign a document transferring my control over Penny to Davy.

I don't pry into whether Davy and Penny enter into an incestuous relationship, although I ask Sarah to keep a close eye on Penny to check that she's alright. Fortunately Davy allows Penny to continue her relationship with Sarah, so my concerns are soon eased. Penny certainly seems happy enough with the new arrangement. The only handicap to Sarah's and Penny's sexual gameplay is the frequency with which Davy makes use of Penny's chastity belt. Penny's discomfort and frustration aside, the latest change in our complex relationship is a success. Sarah gets more of my attention now that Davy is controlling Penny, although that's not always to her benefit. I have time to invent more challenges for Sarah and she doesn't always meet my high expectations. Her pretty little arse suffers more as a consequence.