Jennifer's Cleaning and Organizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Us? It is your decision Mom," said Molly.

"No my daughter. It is yours and your sister's."

Her daughters glanced at each other, nodded and Molly said, "Okay Mother, you have our permission to work."

"Thank you. It won't interfere with me servicing both of you."

Molly said, "You will continue to wear your sexy and slutty clothing that we choose for you each day? And to work?"

"Yes Molly."

Jennifer, who was watching the live feed, was ecstatic. "She's perfect," she thought to herself. And continued, "Oh, this is beautiful."

After washing the dishes, Mary joined her daughters in the living room. Molly said, "Don't sit yet Mom. Pose for us."

Jenny added, "Yes, pose sexy."

"Ok my dears. But you tell me the pose."

For the next several minutes, Mary posed in different positions, with each daughter giving direction. It was a wonderful time that all three enjoyed. All four enjoyed, for Jennifer was watching too.

The next morning, the girls dressed their mother and when they returned home, their mother was in her sexy maid outfit. As each daughter stepped in the house, with Mary opening the door, each said, "Hello Mother, massage my feet now."

And Mary replied each time, "Yes dear."

On Saturday, Mary once again painted each daughter's nails; hands and feet. And generally acted as their servant. In the afternoon, the three lay out in the sun. Mary rubbed lotion on each daughter. On Sunday, Mary continued to serve as their servant. Both daughters were getting more and more used to giving their mother orders.

Mistress Jennifer was very pleased.

Late Friday night and again Saturday night, Jennifer texted Mary, "Well done Slave. Keep it up."

Mary texted back a thank you each time but wondered, "How does she know?"

Soon, it was Monday morning and the girls chose their mother's outfit with care. When Mary was dressed, she had on a red pair of short shorts, a short peasant blouse and her hair in a bun. She looked at herself in the floor mirror and asked, "Should I expose my middle like this? I am going to work."

Her daughters laughed and Molly said, "Oh yes dear Mother. She liked you before and she will love you in this."

"Yes she will," added Jenny.

Mary smiled and asked, "Really? You think so?"

"Yes Mom," her daughters answered.

After her daughters left for the day, Mary waited for Jennifer to pick her up. Shortly before 9:30 am, Jennifer came to the door. Mary opened the door and said, "Good morning Mistress Jennifer."

"Good morning Slave Mary, I am early."

Jennifer led the way to the living room and sat down. Mary stood until Jennifer pointed to a chair indicating that she could sit. Jennifer asked, "Did your daughters chose your outfit?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I approve."

Mary smiled. "Mary, tell be about your weekend," directed Jennifer.

Mary told her everything. Jennifer already knew all of it from her web cams but was testing her slave. And Mary passed. When Mary had completed her narrative, Jennifer said, spreading her legs, "Come here slave. You know want to do."

Mary got between her legs, saw that her Mistress was panty less and went down on her, bringing her to multiple orgasms. After she calmed down, Jennifer said, "Go clean your face slut."

Mary left the room, cleaned her face and returned. Jennifer then said, "Kneel Slave Mary."

When Mary was on her knees, Jennifer placed a collar around her neck, saying, "You will wear this collar when you are in my presents. I will permit you to not wear it in front of your daughters. For now."

Mary felt the collar around her neck and looked up at her Mistress. And felt love for her and said, "Thank you Mistress Jennifer. I will wear it with pride."

The two women smiled at each other for a moment. Then Jennifer broke the spell, saying, "Ok, let's go."

And she led Mary to her car. Jennifer drove and checked on several of her cleaning crews and on the last stop, met with a client, Gail Sweet. When they pulled up to the house, Jennifer said, "Come with me." Then added, "In front of other people, call me Miss Jennifer. You are not to tell anyone about our true relationship."

"Yes Mistress."

They walked up to the door, Jennifer said, "Gail is a client, she is 44."

She then knocked and the door opened. "Hello Jennifer, how are you?"

"I am doing very well Gail."

"Come on in. Sit while I get some coffee."

Soon the three were sitting in the living room, having their coffee. Gail asked, "Who is this woman, Jennifer? And why is dressed like that?"

Mary was so embarrassed. Jennifer replied, "Oh, I am sorry. This is Mary, my new personal assistant."

"Hello Mary."

"Hello Miss Sweet."

Gail gave Jennifer a questioning look to which Jennifer said, "She is dressed like that for a reason. Please except that." Then she said, "Please excuse me," and got up and appeared to go to the bathroom.

When they were alone, Gail asked, "I don't mean to be nosy but why are you dressed like that? I mean, you are very beautiful but isn't that rather young for you?"

Mary sat for a moment and believing that her Mistress wanted her to speak the truth said, "Yes it is. My daughters choose my clothes each day."

Jennifer was listening in and was pleased. Gail said, "Oh really? Why is that?"

"I am allowing them to take more control over me"

"I see."

Mary was so embarrassed but was also getting aroused. Gail glanced down the hall, and then said, "Perhaps I will stop by one day and visit you."

Mary looked at Gail and said, "Please do. I love to serve my guests."

Jennifer then walked back in, sat down and her and Gail talked business. As they were leaving, Gail asked Jennifer,"Do you mind if Mary and I keep in touch."

"Not at all. Mary, give her your cell number"

Once they were in the car, Jennifer said, "Well slut. You did well. She will visit you and you will allow her to seduce you."

Excited by the prospect, Mary said,"I hope you are right Mistress."

Jennifer drove to her office where she had Mary eat her to an orgasm. As Jennifer was driving her home, Mary asked, "Mistress, should I tell my daughters that I have served you sexually?"

"Not yet Slave. Not yet."

When she was back home, Mary showered and put on her sexy maid uniform and waited for her daughters. As she was sitting, her phone beeped with a text. It was from Gail. For several minutes the two women texted back and forth. Gail now knew Mary's work schedule and had texted she would stop by tomorrow. Mary began to get aroused by the thought. She texted Jennifer and informed her about Gail.

Mary asked, in the text, "If Gail tries to seduce me, do I let her? And may I cum?"

Jennifer answered, "Yes to both questions."

Molly and Jenny arrived home at the same moment. Both walked in, said, "Hi Mom," sat down and waited for their mother to massage their feet, with Molly saying, "Ok Mom, get busy."

Molly, as Mary was removing her shoes, asked, "So Mom, how was your day with Jennifer?"

"It was wonderful."

"Did she like your outfit?"

"I think so."

Jenny laughed and said, "Of course she did. You're adorable."

"Thank you sweetheart."

The next day, dressed by her daughters, Mary once again went down on her Mistress in her living room, then spent time accompanying Jennifer. Jennifer dropped her off at 2pm and Mary waited for Gail to arrive. Gail, a 50 year old widow and still quite attractive, arrived at 230.

"Hello Gail, come in," Mary greeted her.

The two walked into the living room and Gail sat down. When Mary began to sit, Gail said, "No dear, remain standing. Let me look at you."

Mary was wearing a short skirt, a halter top and thigh highs. Gail looked Mary up and down, indicating to her to turn around. "Now bend over," Gail said.

Gail stood up saying, "stay in that position."

She walked up behind Mary and rubbed her ass. "Very nice," she said.

She kept rubbing the cute ass and also rubbed Mary's pussy. "My, my. Someone is wet," Gail said, laughing, "You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes Miss Gail."

Gail went back to her seat and said, "Come here my little slut. Time for you to make me cum."

Mary went down on her knees, lifted Gail's dress and saw that no panties; and began to eat the pussy before her. Soon Gail had two orgasms. "Oh, you are good," Gail said as she recovered.

She then got to her feet, walked to the door and said, "From now on, I will come every Tuesday. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes Miss Gail."

When Mary was alone she said to herself, "Oh my god, what is happening? But damn I love it."

Mary then texted Jennifer what had happened with Gale. Jennifer, who had been watching the live feed, texted back, "Very good Slave. You have my permission to masturbate and cum."

"Thank you Mistress," Mary responded.

She then sat down, closed her eyes and began to play with herself. She had a hugh orgasm.

She then got up, showered and then got into her sexy maid uniform. Jenny was the first daughter is get home. She walked in when her mother opened the door, said "Hi," walked into the living room, sat down and said, "Massage Mother. Now."

Mary was still massaging her feet when Molly walked in. She sat down and Mary moved over to massage her feet. After dinner, Mary posed for her daughters in various positions.

Mary's life had now settled into a routine. Her daughters got more used to giving her orders. Each morning they continued to dress her. Jennifer would pick her up at 10 am and bring her back at 2pm. During their time together, Mary wears her collar and would go down on Jennifer at home and at the office.

On Tuesdays, Gail came to the house and had Mary eat her pussy. In the afternoons, Mary would change into her sexy maid uniform. Her daughters would come home and order their mother to massage their feet and perhaps paint their nails or wash their hair. Mary did all the cleaning and cooking. In her daughter's eyed, she was their maid now. And Mary loved it.

After a month, on a Friday, Jennifer said to Mary, "Shave your pussy. Keep it clean shaven from now on."

"Yes Mistress."

"Go do it now." Mary went to her bathroom and did as ordered. When she returned to the living room, Jennifer said, "Show me your pussy."

Mary exposed herself to her Mistress. Jennifer came up to her, rubbed her pussy and ass, then took her on her arms and kissed her hard. She kept kissing and started to finger Mary's pussy. Soon Mary had an orgasm. Mary collapsed into Jennifer and Jennifer lowered her to the floor. When Mary had recovered, she said, Oh thank you Mistress."

"You are welcome Slave Mary."

Jennifer moved to the sofa, sat down and said, "Come here slave. Make me cum."

Mary crawled to Jennifer and brought her to two orgasms. Then Jennifer handed Mary a dildo and said, "Now fuck me hard."

Mary, using the dildo, brought Jennifer to two more orgasms. Jennifer then said, "Yes Slave, and keep yourself clean shaven. Also, you are no longer allowed to wear panties."

Mary looked at her for a moment, then said, "But Mistress, what about my daughters?"

"What about them? They will have you service them sexually this weekend."

"You think so?"

"Yes slave. And you will."

"Yes Mistress."

Jennifer walked to the door, waited for Mary to open the door, then Jennifer kissed Mary and then said, "Go get cleaned up for your daughters. Enjoy serving them."

"Thank you Mistress."

Jennifer walked out the door, got into her car and drove off. Alone, Mary thought to herself and again asked, "Can I really have sex with Molly and Jenny?" Mary answered herself and again it was, "Yes I can because my Mistress wants me too. It must be ok."

Mary smiled and went to her bathroom to clean up and get ready for her girls.

Molly and Jenny arrived home at the same time and as her daughters got to the door, Mary opened it, and said, "Welcome home my daughters."

"Hi Mom," each said in responds. As Mary walked away, Jenny cried out, "Mom! Where are your panties?"

Mary giggled, saying, "Oh. I forgot to put them back on."

She then spun around and asked, "How do I look?"

"Mom, you're clean shaven!" said Jenny.

"Yes, I felt like it. It's feels wonderful."

Molly walked up to her, took her by the hand, and said, "But you did not ask us for permission, did you?"

"Well, no."

"Then you should be punished, shouldn't you?"

"Punished? Yes Molly."

Molly led Mary into the living room by the hand, sat down and pulled her mother across her knees. "We will give you a spanking," Molly said as she pulled up the maid skirt exposing Mary's bottom.

Molly then spanked her mother with 10 swats with her bare hand then, said to Jenny, "Now you Jenny."

Jenny hesitated for several seconds, and then walked over to Molly and Mary. She then looked down at her mother's ass, smiled and spanked her mother's ass with 10 swats. While Jenny was spanking her mother, Molly rubbed Mary's pussy. Molly laughed and said, "You slut. You love this don't you?"

When Jenny was finished, she said, "Answer the question slut."

Molly pushed Mary to the floor and repeated, "You love this don't you?"

Mary looked at the floor and said, "Yes I do."

Molly smiled and said, "Very well. From now on we are in total control. You will call us Miss Molly and Miss Jenny. We will continue to dress you each day. You will continue to wear your maid outfit in the evenings. From now on, you are our domestic servant. And our sex slave."

Mary and Jenny both looked at Molly.

She continued, "Yes dear mother slut. Our sex slave. You will remain shaven and panty less. Understand slut?"

Mary stared at her daughter, and then said, "Yes Miss Molly."

"You want this don't you mother slut?"

"Yes Miss Molly."

"Now you may remove my panties and eat my pussy."

Mary hesitated for just a moment, then reached out and removed Molly's panties and then went down on her daughter. While Mary was busy, Molly said to Jenny, "Sit down dear sister so your mother can go down on you."

Jenny removed her panties, sat down and watched her mother do her sister. When Mary had brought Molly to an orgasm, she moved to Jenny who had been rubbing herself and soon, Jenny came. Mary went back to Molly and brought her to another orgasm. Then back to Jenny. Molly then said, laughing, "Very good mother slut. Now, make us dinner."

"Yes Miss Molly."

Jennifer, who had been watching the live feed, was beyond happy. "It is going so well," she said to herself. And she thought, "And so hot."

Jennifer had been playing with herself while watching and now stuck two fingers in her pussy and soon came. "So hot," as she came again.

After dinner, Molly said, "Come with us mother slut. We three will shower together. You can wash us before you go down on us again."

"Yes Miss Molly."

As they walked behind Mary, Jenny asked Molly, "Shower together? Should we make love to each other? You and me?"

Molly stopped, took Jenny in her arms and said, "Yes Jenny. I love you. I know some people may not understand but I love you."

"I love you too Molly."

And the two joined Mary in the Master Bath. Soon, the three women were in the shower. Mary washed each daughter while her daughters were kissing and fondling each other. Then Mary, on her knees, ate each daughter's pussy while they continued to kiss, fondle and suck each others nipples. After both girls had cum, twice, they got out of the shower and Mary dried off her daughters. Jenny then said, taking Molly by the hand, "Come to bed my love."

Soon, Molly and Jenny were on the bed, having sex with each other. Molly, pausing for a moment, said to Mary, "Sit down on the chair. You may watch us slut and play with yourself. You may cum."

"Thank you Mistress."

So, while her Daughter Mistresses were having sex, their Mother Slut watched them and fingered her pussy and fondled her tits. Mary came multiple times as did her daughters. And so did Jennifer.

When all were satisfied, Jenny said, "Oh Molly. I love you."

"I love you Jenny." Then Molly said to Mary, "Come here Mom. You may sleep with us."

"Thank you Miss Molly, Miss Jenny."

She joined her daughters on the bed and soon all were asleep. Jennifer watched them sleep for several minutes.

"What a cute trio. This is fun."

The next morning, a loud sound from the TV in the bedroom woke up the trio. In a moment, a photo was on screen. The three gasped. It was of Mary and Jennifer sitting in the living room. Then a video began with Mary speaking, "I would like you to organize me. Take control of me. Make me yours. Use me sexually. Spank me. Please."

Then Jennifer says, "It sounds like you want me to be your Mistress."

"Yes I do."

The video showed the entire talk between Mary and Jennifer. The two girls were spellbound while it was on and when it was over, both looked at their mother. But before they could speak, the video went on. Jennifer herself was on and she said, "Hello Molly and Jenny. You now know that your mother, Mary, is my slave and I am her Mistress. She is my property. Ask her."

Jennifer paused for 10 seconds and when her daughters looked at her, Mary nodded. Jennifer continued, "All that has happened is due to my design. However, I am willing to share my slave with you, her daughters. I have allowed you to use her and will continue to do so. Also, you should know that your mother, or Mother Slut as you call her, entertains a client, Gail, every Tuesday."

The video switched to a 20 second clip of Mary going down on Gail. Jennifer went on, "I will continue to allow this also, as you will. I will share but remember I am supreme. I control."

The screen went dark and suddenly, the bedroom door opened and in walked Jennifer. She walked a couple of steps and stopped. The reaction of the three still nude women was very different. Mary cried out in a happy voice, "Mistress!"

And jumped out of bed, went quickly to Jennifer, dropped to her knees and kissed her Mistress's feet. Jenny screamed and hid under the covers. Molly held the gaze of Jennifer for a moment, and then nodded, smiling. Jennifer looked down at her slave, smiled and said, "Good morning my Slave. You have done well."

Mary looked up and smiled. And said, "Thank you Mistress. Aren't my daughters wonderful?"

"Yes they are. You can be very proud of them."

"Thank you Mistress. I am."

Then, Jennifer said to Jenny, "It's all right Jenny. No reason to hide. I have seen all of you. Come on, get up."

Jenny uncovered and said, "Morning."

Molly then asked, "What do you mean, "I have seen all of you.""

"Why just that my dear. I have web cams throughout this house."

"I see."

"Don't be mad Molly. No one will see the videos."

Molly looked down at her mother and said to Jennifer, "If I am permitted to say, you are very beautiful and powerful."

"Thank you Molly."

"Now what?"

"Why, we continue as we have been."

Jenny spoke up, "Really?"

"Yes Jenny."

Jennifer than said, "Now, please all of you, stand up in front of me, let me look at your beauty."

Mary got to her feet proudly. Jenny slowly got out of bed, walked over and stood next to her mom. Molly walked up to the other side of Mary and said, "Jennifer, I will speak for my mother and my sister. You are supreme. Command us."

"Thank my dears. Now, shall we get do know each other better?"

And undressed. The three women watched her and when she was fully naked, Jenny said, "My god! You are perfect."

Molly exclaimed, "It is true, you are perfect Miss Jennifer."

Mary simply beamed with delight at the praise of her Mistress and said, "She is a Goddess."

Jennifer responded, "Thank you." Then went on, "Now to be clear, we three," indicating Molly, Jenny and herself, "are the Doms. She," pointing at Mary, "is the sub. I am supreme. I hereby make Molly my second and Jenny my third."

123456...8