Jenny Learns to Behave

Story Info
Her daddy has to make sure she is still his little girl.
1.7k words
3.91
45.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

All of the characters are over eighteen. This is a non-consent, incest story, if you don't like this, there are other stories I'm sure you'd like more.

This is my first story here! Enjoy! :)

----

Jenny was more than an hour late past her curfew and her hair was definetly messed up from her previous activities. Marcus had taken her out for a birthday dinner and then driven her around for a while. He had parked in a remote place close to the woods and demanded to get something for dinner. Jenny just wanted to go home, but since he did pay for all of it, it did seem fair to repay him somehow. When she wondered out loud what she could even offer, he simply ripped open the front of her dress and licked his lips.

She hadn't been wearing a bra, because it would have ruined the line of the dress, so she just sat there with her teenage boobs out in the car with this boy she had gone out on only a few dates with. While Jenny tried to cover her tits from him, he had already opened the zipper on his pants and whipped out his dick. It was the first dick she had ever seen in real life so she only stared at it with mouth agape.

«Seems like you already know what to do», he chuckled before pushing her head down onto it.

After he was finished, he dropped her off in front of her house and drove away. Now she stood all alone outside of her house, trying to hold her dress closed with one hand while wiping her face and smoothing her hair with the other. She bit her lip nervously before going into the house as quietly as possible. Seeing no light inside, Jenny let out a sigh thinking she got away with it.

«Who do you think you are coming in this late? I thought curfew was very clear», she heard her father's thundering voice from the dark living room. He clicked on a lamp and called her over to him.

With no other way out, she sheepishly walked over to the sofa -- still holding her dress in place.

«I'm sorry, daddy. Marcus wanted to drive around a bit and -»

«What are you doing with your hands?», he interrupted her and forcefully pushed her arm away from her dress. The front fell open again, exposing her tits to her father. Jenny blushed, noticing her father taking in the sight of her perfect teenage tits, before he registered her ruffled hair, and the little bits of dry spit and cum around her mouth. «Is this what I raised you to be like?? Ever since your mother died a few years ago I have noticed you acting more and more like a slut and now this? Have you given this lowlife a blowjob? What else has he done, huh? Are you even still a virgin??»

«Of course I am daddy! I would never do that to you», Jenny started crying at her father's screaming accusations.

«Yeah, well we will see about that»

And with that he grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it open down the front. «Well you don't need your panties either, take those off. Now»

The crying turned to sobbing as Jenny asked whether this was really necessary. Didn't he trust her at all? The asking seemed to fully flip the switch on her father. He slapped her hard across the face and told her to not question him again. Sniffling, she took off her panties and handed them to her daddy's waiting hand.

He sniffed it, then sat back down and patted his lap. «I will now check to see if you are still a virgin and then I will spank you for coming late tonight -- and any other transgressions as I see fit»

Jenny had half a mind to run up to her bedroom and lock the door, but her cheek still burned from the slap, so she quickly complied and lied down on his lap, like she used to do for spankings when she was a child.

«Just because you are eighteen now, doesn't mean you can just run around with boys after curfew like that», her father chastised her, while rubbing her butt. His right hand moved up her back and then to her front until he was firmly cupping one tit. He squeezed it a few times, before he started rolling her nipple between his fingers. Jenny gasped at this. «Daddy, what are you doing?»

«Just getting you warmed up a bit so I have an easier time checking», he answered letting his other hand slip between her legs. This made her almost roll away from his lap as she jumped at the touch: no one had ever touched her there -- not even herself, as her daddy had told her that this would make her impure. He pulled on her nipple so hard she let out a yelp. «Don't you dare move away from me!», he barked.

Then he pried open her buttcheeks with his hands before sliding his fingers on her pussy lips and across her holes. Despite herself and her still ongoing crying, her body was responding to the touches and she was starting to get wetter by the minute. He let the tip of his finger penetrate her pussy and feel the still intact hymen, making the entering so much tighter. She looked back with eyes wide open, just in time to see him lick the finger, that had just been inside his freshly eighteen year old daughter. «You taste great, my darling», he said with an almost fatherly smile, before going for another careful dip. «Good news is, you seem to still be a virgin. Bad news is how incredibly wet you are. Only sluts get this wet, when their father is fondling them». As proof he held his wet finger in front of her face and then proceeded to force it into her mouth and order her to taste herself.

He let out a moan before striking her hard across a buttcheek. «This is for getting wet»

Another one. «This is for being out past curfew»

He hit the other cheek now «This is for fooling around with boys I didn't approve of»

The hardest whack yet hit her and she whinced «This is for parading around like a slut»

He stopped telling her what the spanks were for and hit her until her butt was nice and red and she had started full on sobbing again. «Now stand up!» - she did so on shaking legs and stood fully naked and crying in front of her father. He gave his teenage daughter's toned body a long look, then slapped each of her tits twice, as hard as he could. Jenny cried out and fell onto a pile on the floor clutching her boobs. From her vantage point she could see a very clear tent forming in her daddy's pants -- not that she fully understood what that meant.

Her father stood there panting a bit from the spanking, before he told her to clean up and go to bed. The next day was a school day after all. Jenny gladly complied and ran up to the bathroom to take a shower and wash away the day.

Meanwhile he went into her bedroom and removed all of her bras from her wardrobe. If she wants to be a slut walking around with her tits out, he would gladly help her with that. And as a bonus he now had something to jerk off into.

The next day Jenny woke up feeling sore all over. This had not been the birthday she had envisioned, but she told herself that she had brought all of this over herself, so she only had herself to blame. While getting dressed in her uniform for school she noticed what her father had done. Wearing only her uniform skirt she ran out of her room and called for her daddy. He popped out from his room, asking innocently what was wrong. Seeing her topless in front of him, not only made him horny all over again, but also solidified his decision from the night prior. After she told him her plight, he very quickly explained, that she would have to go braless until she learned to behave. «And if I find out you somehow didn't follow my rules, I will take your panties too. Now go and get dressed, your bus comes in ten minutes»

Speechless Jenny went back to her room and finished putting on her uniform: A green knee-length skirt, a white button-up and a green blazer. The button-up wasn't the best quality, and even with the best of bras, you could always tell where the bra ended and where skin began. With no bra on, her nipples were very clearly visible and there was nothing she could do. The blazer didn't even close! Tears of humiliation started to well up in her eyes.

Her father looked up from his morning paper to see her walking downstairs with her arms crossed over her tits, in a feeble attempt to try and cover them up. He walked up to her, pulled her arms down with force and held her away from him by the shoulders, so he could take the view in.

She looked absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't resist the urge to cup her tits with his hands and stroke over her dark nipples with his thumbs. Jenny gasped and bit her lip, but didn't move away, afraid of further punishment. She just stared into the wall and tried to will her tears not to come out while she endured his abuse.

Luckily for her, she didn't have to feel her father rolling her nipples between his fingers through the shirt for long. The bus honked outside of her house, so she looked at her daddy for approval before grabbing her backpack and running out. The fondling had made her nipples rock hard and she felt the shirt graze across them as she walked towards the bus. A look down showed her that this had not only made her nipples even more visible -- if that was even possible -- it now looked obscene and porn like. A fact that the busdriver noted with a long stare at her teenage nipples and no eye contact as soon as she walked in. Jenny felt a weird wetness between her legs. She looked to the floor and grabbed the first seat that was free, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

This would be a fun day at school.