Jenny Seduced Pt. 03

Story Info
Jenny and Viktor continue to explore their lust.
2.9k words
4.56
4.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly2022
Holly2022
106 Followers

Unable to control their animal lust for each other, Jenny and Viktor continued their passionate love making.

Viktor's kissing became more intense as he felt Jenny's hands working his rapidly stiffening cock with eagerness. He grabbed her head in his massive hand and pulled her roughly to him pressing his lips to hers. His tongue pushed into her mouth as it probed and explored hungrily. His passion rekindled, he needed to take her again.

Opening his mouth wider, his kisses became harder as he devoured her.

His urgency excited her and she responded with a tiny squeal of lust as he took control of her so powerfully. Their tongues sucked at each other with increasing desire, Jenny's mouth widening too as their kissing became more and more intense. Small moans and grunts were coming from them both now as they drooled over each other, the sides of their mouths becoming wet from their passion. Their mouths worked at each other with increasing fervour as saliva drooled from them both, their kissing reaching a crescendo of lust.

Jenny let her tongue snake out of Viktor's mouth and she licked around his mouth tasting the salty tang of sweat as she did so. She gasped at the unexpectedly moreish taste and then licked around to his fleshy cheeks. They too retained salty traces of his earlier exertions and she licked with increasing urgency, becoming aroused by the taste of this powerful man. Whimpering with pleasure she licked further - to his neck, his ears - enjoying the taste of his sweat on her tongue. Her hands reluctantly released his hard cock and she slid them up over his damp belly, marvelling at his huge bulk and power. She licked down his neck, lapping at him like a cat - wanting more of his taste, her body half draped across him as she licked both sides of his head with increasing hunger. Feeling her warmth against him Viktor raised his left leg, sliding it between Jenny's smooth thighs until he felt the soft wisp of hair.

She gripped his massive thigh between hers and slid further down, eager for pressure on her sensitive mound. In response he pushed his knee up slightly again and was greeted with a loud moan as his pressure stimulated her. Jenny started to softly grind against his thigh, needing stimulation, needing to chase another orgasm. Her hips started a smooth languid undulation as she worked herself against his leg with more urgency, her tongue now lapping against his chest in long slow strokes as she clawed at his huge bulk

Viktor was captivated by her unbridled animal lust for him, his hands exploring up and down her body, feeling every tight centimetre trembling beneath his fingertips, he teased her erect nipples eliciting soft moans of pleasure from her lips, circled her delicate navel luxuriating in her taught, flat belly and cupped her soft, smooth buttocks, pushing her further onto his thigh. He felt the warm, damp ooze of his own cum lubricating his thigh as Jenny's undulating movements coaxed it out from deep inside her where only minutes before he had unloaded it. His cock was now as hard as a steel shaft again and he too wanted another release, he gripped it in his right hand and started pumping it up and down in time with Jenny's hips. Looking down over his vast belly Jenny gasped as she saw what he was doing, his hand sliding up and down his huge, stiff cock as he pleasured himself. The sight of it increased her own arousal and her humping against his leg became more frantic - her mind in a blur of sexual stimulation. Even encircled by his huge fist she marvelled at the thickness of his cock and yearned for it to be inside her again, stretching her deliciously.

Feeling his thigh slick with their combined fluids sliding deliciously between hers, she felt the initial trigger of another orgasm, one she desperately needed. Whimpering in sexual arousal she slid her tongue across his broad chest and then under the folds of his man boobs seeking out more of his salty taste and was quickly rewarded. She licked and sucked at his soft flesh, savouring the taste, then moved her mouth upwards to engulf his nipple and suck it into her hungry mouth. His soft flesh filled her mouth and she sucked harder, her hips now moving in a blur against Viktor's thigh as his nipple stiffened in her mouth.

His left hand was now pulling her tightly against his leg and at the same time she felt his thick fingers creep between her buttocks. She had never experienced anal play before but she was unwilling to stop him, she wanted him to touch her there, she was racing headlong towards her orgasm as he sought her tight anal opening with his middle finger. As he crept closer and closer Jenny's arousal grew; sensitive nerves danced at his touch, her orgasm built quickly and she craved the pleasure she knew was imminent.

When he eventually found his target and his index finger circled gently against her quivering ass hole a bolt of utter pleasure tore through her instantly and she wailed a passionate "YES!!" as her orgasm crashed. Her hips went into uncontrollable spasms as she rode the waves of glorious sexual pleasure she was experiencing. Her eyes wide, her mouth agape.

Through multiple waves of shuddering pleasure she felt his finger push insistently at her ass hole for a few seconds demanding entry and she struggled to control her spasming body enough to relax and to allow him in. Eventually, after a few seconds of delicious probing he breached the tight entrance and slid into her causing another instant orgasmic peak. His finger was thick and muscular and felt huge inside her tight virgin ass but also deliciously pleasurable at the same time. She was maintaining an almost constant series of mini-orgasms now as she was stimulated front and rear by her huge, skilfull lover. Her hips moving forward and back of their own volition as his finger drove deeper into her eager ass hole. She raised her head to look adoringly at Viktor, her eyes glazed over and then rolled upwards in her skull as another intense orgasm washed over her.

Viktor was in his own sexual fever now, driving himself to his own ferocious climax, pumping his thick powerful cock with his right hand as he worked the index finger of his left hand into his young lover's tight, warm ass hole as she clenched and spasmed on it.

Her moaning and wailing was exciting him immensely and he knew he couldn't hold back much longer. She was sexually hungry, this beautiful young girl; receptive and appreciative of the attention he was giving her and the thought of future sexual encounters with her had his brain spiralling into a million hedonistic scenarios.

As he sensed her building to her fourth or fifth climax he slid his thick finger deeper in one smooth powerful push until he felt the flat of his palm against her soft buttocks, her anal muscles gripping him tightly as she approached orgasm again. Jenny groaned a guttural "Fuckkkkk" as she felt her anus stretch deliciously to accommodate his probing finger. Within seconds she was actively pushing back against it, craving the new penetration, craving the delicious new stimulation it gave her. As she reached orgasm again, her muscles clamping tightly on his finger, her high pitched wail was enough to send Viktor over the edge and he roared to his own thunderous climax as he furiously pumped his huge, aching cock.

Through blurred vision, her head resting on Viktor's heaving chest and spiralling into orgasm induced semi-consciousness Jenny saw a huge, long, thick arc of cum rise above Viktor's heaving belly and splatter high onto her undulating breasts, followed quickly by another equally powerful spurt and then a third, coating her chest almost completely. She gasped in disbelief, she was astonished and madly aroused that he was able to produce such another torrent of cum so quickly after they'd just had sex; he was an absolute beast. An alpha male the likes of which she had never encountered.

As if to echo her thoughts, Viktor was now grunting like a wild animal as he continued to enjoy his second intense orgasm within ten minutes and furiously worked his thick cock in his fist, emptying himself over his huge belly - another four huge spurts landing only inches from Jenny's wide eyed gaze. She could see it gather thickly on the dome of his round belly before slowly oozing off to the side - thick and potent. Intensely masculine. A soft moan of appreciation purred within her throat as she watched it, her hand then snaked out to gather it up before it slid onto the bed and she unconsciously massaged it into the slowly dripping mass already on her heaving chest, marking herself with his cum as she gradually came down from her multiple orgasms. She eagerly licked her hand clean, for the first time ever tasting and savouring the deep masculine flavour.

Viktor's head flopped back onto the bed as he released his thoroughly spent cock from his right hand and his chest heaved as he tried to regain composure from his climax. His face dripped with sweat. He lay there for a couple of minutes as his breathing slowed to normal. His left index finger was still lodged fully in Jenny's ass hole as she slid on top of him a few seconds later smiling broadly, her eyes bright.

"Ohhh Viktor, that was amazing!", she sighed, "my god, what do you do to me?"

He pushed her further up his body using his left hand, receiving a soft moan in response as his finger played inside her. She was within kissing distance now and he cupped the back of her head with his right hand and drew her to him. They kissed slowly and passionately, their tongues languidly twirling around each other, his finger spiralling slowly inside her warm anus as she moaned appreciatively into his mouth.

Where their bodies joined was slick with Viktor's cum as Jenny slid her breasts slowly across his belly, her nipples stiffening with the sensation. Amazingly she could feel arousal growing in her once again as Viktor continued to slowly work his finger inside of her. Oh my god, she couldn't believe she was behaving like this, but she most definitely was and she was unable to stop herself submitting to the deep sexual attraction she felt for this fat middle-aged man.

After a short time he released her head reluctantly and glanced at his watch before telling her he had to go. He had a meeting in a few minutes that he could not miss.

Jenny pursed her lips childishly and begged him to stay, rotating her hips so that his finger worked her ass hole even more. Viktor groaned at her movements.

"I must go", he said, steeling himself as he tried to gently slide her off him, but she resisted.

Jenny sat up on him shaking her head slowly. She reached around behind herself and slid her hand between her buttocks, grabbed his hand and slowly, reluctantly, pulled his finger out of her ass, her eyes closing sensually as she did so. She pulled his hand up to her face, all the time keeping eye contact with Viktor. She then began covering his hand in soft butterfly kisses before opening her mouth and sliding his index finger slowly in. Viktor stared up at her in disbelief.

Her tongue swirled slowly around his fat finger as she moaned deep in her throat, tasting and enjoying the bitter, erotic tang of her own anus. She felt all inhibitions slipping from her and she loved the freedom that came with it.

She sucked his finger gently, her eyes fixed on her lover.

She slid her tongue up and down the length of it as he stared up at her and gasped "Yessssss".

She bit it gently as he grabbed for her damp sticky breasts, lust growing in him anew.

Grabbing her shoulders with a guttural growl, Viktor suddenly spun her around effortlessly so she was lying on the bed beside him and gazed down at her soft young body, running his trembling hands over her curves for a second or two before lowering his mouth to hers.

They kissed like animals. Uncontrollably.

Moaning loudly into each other's mouths their tongues twirled furiously with each other, their mouths wide open, hands clawing at each other's bodies unable to control their lust. He grabbed her right breast with his enormous left hand, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh aggressively and Jenny moaned her arousal into his mouth. They were gasping between their kisses now, desperate to satisfy their insatiable sexual desires. Viktor grabbed her head and pulled it tightly to his, forcing his tongue down her throat as far as he could. She willingly submitted to his show of dominance, pushing her tongue flat to allow him to devour her. He was pushing his face down onto hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth, straining the tendon at its base in an effort to possess her body. He was losing control of himself in a frenzy of carnal lust.

Fuck, he wanted her again, he wanted to be inside her and unbelievably he could feel his cock twitching to life again for the third time in less than an hour. He needed to fuck this woman again. To claim her as his.

Grabbing her hand he pulled it roughly down to his groin, demanding her to coax him back to hardness.

Jenny grabbed him willingly, her hands partly encircling his huge girth and she began pumping his semi erect cock enthusiastically. Pulling his tongue from her mouth Viktor growled into her ear,

"Yessss, oh fuck yes that's it. Get me fucking hard again!!"

His words excited her anew and she felt herself shiver with arousal, she was desperate to please him again. Desperate to prove herself to him. Her hand alternated between stroking his fat, stiffening cock and fondling his heavy balls as she did her best to get him hard so he could slide back inside of her. His hand was still groping her breast and his tongue had pushed aggressively back into her eager mouth as they continued to wallow in their lust.

Their lovemaking was suddenly interrupted by Viktor's phone. It rang loudly and intrusively from his discarded trousers on the floor. He groaned in disappointment and pulled his tongue from her mouth.

"I have to go", he muttered, pulling away.

"No Viktor, no please..." Jenny whined as he moved to rise from the bed.

He walked over to his discarded clothes and fished his phone from the pocket. He glared at the screen and then held it to his ear and spoke. He was speaking another language and Jenny was unable to understand what he said but he was clearly angry. His voice was raised and he was barking words aggressively at whoever had called him, his arms flailing in annoyance. She could see that he was clearly upset and she watched him closely; he was a bear of a man and he looked enormously powerful as he paced naked back and forth in the room. Finally he ended the call and dropped the phone on the floor.

"I must go", he muttered as he began picking up his clothes reluctantly.

"When will you come back?", Jenny asked, stretching out on the bed, displaying her body in a lewd attempt to make him stay. Her body was still on a high from their shared passion; her hands ran over her breasts seductively.

"I will call", he grunted, pulling on his clothes as he watched her. When he was dressed he walked over and leaned over the bed to kiss her. She grabbed his head and kissed him passionately pushing her tongue into his mouth. He moaned and then kissed her back with equal vigour, sliding his hand down her body and between her legs. Jenny gasped into his mouth as one of his thick fingers slid into her and started moving.

Pulling away from her he looked down at her body, her hips moving in response to his finger, her legs opening to allow him access. Her face becoming flushed.

"I want you shaved down there for next time", he ordered. "No hair at all, understand?"

She nodded in response as she felt herself spiralling quickly towards an orgasm on his finger.

"I will send the name of a salon here. You will go this afternoon." She could barely respond, but gasped a breathless "Yes", as her orgasm approached

He slid a second finger into her and started vigorously pumping in and out of her. The second finger tipped her over the edge and an intense orgasm tore through her as Viktor continued his assault on her soaking cunt, bringing her to another delicious climax.

As she shuddered to an end, he withdrew his fingers from her and brought them to his mouth to suck clean.

"Delicious", he grinned. And then he left.

Jenny lay spreadeagled on the bed, her chest rising and falling as she recovered from the last hour.

Holly2022
Holly2022
106 Followers