Jenny's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tenderly
Tenderly
35 Followers

Lost in her mind she followed Sophie's lead for the next few minutes. The piercer had been telling her something but the details were lost to her. Her mind had cleared up by the time she was sitting back in Sophie's car.

Sophie asked her "What happened? One moment you are shouting at me and the next you jump out of the car and get pierced like a badass."

Jenny blushed and replied "Well... In the end it came down to one question I had to answer for myself... How much do I trust you?" Now it was Sophie's turn to blush.

After a short stop at a cosmetologist, where they both got makeup matching their costumes, they headed back to their dorm. Standing in front of the mirror in her room Jenny took her final appearance in. She saw a stunning woman looking back at her. If the woman hadn't been wearing Jenny's glasses she wouldn't have recognized herself.

Sophie helped Jenny put on her wings and they headed downstairs to the party. Moments after arriving Jenny realized that half of the male guests were blankly staring at her, some of them forgetting to close their mouths. The other half, she realized a little later, tried to get into her pants. She wasn't interested in any of them though. The more she drank that evening, the more she realized that there was only one person she felt about in that way... She enjoyed their attention though.

Hours later she met up with Sophie who was smoking a cigarette in a quiet corner.

She grinned at her and said drunkenly "I have to tell you something. Something you helped me figure out..."

Sophie looked back at her with a curious expression.

"I think I'm in love with you." Jenny continued. "I just want you to know..."

With every word Jenny spoke, Sophie's eyes grew larger. An expression of relief spreading.

She replied "I love you too!".

They embraced each other and exchanged a fleeting kiss.

"Let's head somewhere more private" Sophie suggested "how about my room?"

"Great idea. Let's go" Jenny replied.

"You know what?" Jenny slurred as they entered the building. "Being in pain and then feeling better instantly. I just can't explain it. It is as if you somehow get to know yourself better. It is a very powerful feeling."

She turned to Sophie "You know that? I think I am addicted to the pain."

It took Sophie a long moment to unpack what Jenny tried to say.

When she finally understood, she grinned and answered "I know exactly what you are talking about. When I got my arm tattooed there were spots where it felt like my skin was on fire. I hated it at first but the rush when it was all over..."

They arrived at Sophie's room and sat down on the edge of her bed. They looked at each other for a moment and without exchanging one more word they started to kiss. Jenny had never felt this way in her life. Despite having to be careful with her freshly pierced nose she loved everything about it. She loved the way Sophie's tongue stud occasionally hit her teeth. She loved her smell, her smoky taste. She loved her.

After what felt like an eternity they broke their kiss, lay down on the bed and looked deep into each other's eyes.

Jenny whispered "That tongue stud... It's awesome..."

Sophie whispered back "I know. I might make you get one, too..."

She grinned widely while she said this.

"After today I'll accept anything you want me to get..." Before she could say another word,

Jenny fell asleep.

"We'll see..." Sophie whispered.

Tenderly
Tenderly
35 Followers
12