All Comments on 'Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 04'

by MiloXarts

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChubbySissyCubChubbySissyCubover 4 years ago
So a severe dip in quality in exchange for a much lengthier part.

I'd never really noticed the odd wording of this story before when reading through the other parts, but here it just kept leaping out all the time, from the beginning where concise is used to describe a dress and all the way to the end where watched and watching are used but aren't right for the description of what happening.

I would implore you to get an editor for the next part, so you can make this story even better.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago
Strange ending

Yet this is ramping up in a most exciting way. I just don't know why you ended it there, instead of at an earlier stage. It's a very minor thought. I love the story.

MiloXartsMiloXartsover 4 years agoAuthor
to be continued

I will continue the adventures of Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just loving everything about it. The taboo, the fetish, the development...

Personal fav!

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Kinky Sandra; dumb jenny!

Sexy, Nasty Cumdump Slut, and; dumb jenny Didn't Write This Story In First Person! Sooo, Sandra Must Have Written This AS jenny! Perhaps You Are Sandra? This With Your Local English Is THE Best Humiliation Degradation Story I've Ever Read On LITEROTICA! Glad Your Continuing jenny's Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UR ENGLISH AIN'T THAT BAD

VERY GOOD STORY SOME WORDS & PHRASES NEED SOME WORK, THE MORE YOU USE ENGLISH THE EASIER IT WILL GET SO, PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING. WELL DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just finished this great story so far hope to read move soon

UsemeforyouUsemeforyouabout 2 years ago

I love the story and am really hoping that there's more to cum... Mistress Adriana seems like she will really enjoy getting to play with her new friends dolly. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good, couldn't stop reading it !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiloXarts@MiloXarts
Open-minded, with a lot of interests in almost all aspects of life. Loves kinky sex and talking about it. Writing about it is a beautiful hobby ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES