Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, babe?" Ben asked her.

"Nnnuuhhhh," Jessica groaned. "I can take it... I want it... I can take it... It's almost... it's almost..."

"Ohhhh fuck," Ben groaned.

"Ahhhhhh... ohhhh... hhhhh god, that's it... Yes..." Light droplets of sweat beaded her forehead as Ben's weight shifted on her, and he was moving now, moving steadily, the thickness of his cockshaft sliding into her ass, in and out, slowly.

"He's... he's in me, Sally... in..." Jessica's eyes looked into Sally's, her mouth working. "Deep... he's so deep... oh yeah... deeper... nuuhhhhh."

"Oh yeah, you got it all now, baby," Ben grunted, and Sally could see that her mom did have it all, and she could see him thrusting, pressing into her mom, and her mom had a new cock up her ass, a new guy was ass-fucking her, and Sally wasn't just watching her mom getting ass-fucked. She was watching her mom's ass about to be tag-teamed, because Ben had only been the second, and she could see them. She could hear them. Talking.

About Jessica.

All of them were going to fuck her mom's ass, and she knew her mom was a hot Chinese slut, because her mom was Chinese, and only a slut would enjoy half a dozen guys fucking her up the ass, after they'd fucked her every other way, and her mom was hot. You had to be hot for eight guys to want to fuck you every way they could. You had to be a slut to let eight guys fuck you, like that.

Sally knew what her mom was, and she knew what that made her.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking your ass, Sally," Erik breathed.

Sally glanced at him, and she was sure he would.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Leo grunted, shuddering.

She wasn't sure that she would.

It was going to happen.

She knew that.

Erik tweaked her nipple and looked around. "Out you get, Leo. Time for Sally to have her ass-cherry popped."

"Ohhhhh." Sally moaned, suddenly empty, suddenly scared, as Leo's cock left her sex, and she wanted it back.

"Jesus Christ!" Leo groaned, his cock popping out as he rolled away from her.

"Why don't you take over from Ben when he needs a break, buddy," Erik said. "You can be the first to finish in Jessica's ass."

"I'll wait," Leo said, and he and Erik grinned, because they both knew what Leo was waiting for.

"Down you go, Sally," Erik murmured, guiding her face down onto the firm cushion that was already waiting for her, enjoying her gasp, and that buck of her slender hips as he slid one thick slick finger into her ass, delicately, not forcing, not pushing, just a little pressure and a twist, and his finger was inside her there.

"Ohhhh," Sally gasped, squirming, eyes wide, and his finger was twisting, pushing deeper, sliding in and out easily.

"Feels good now, doesn't it?" Erik breathed, working his finger deeper still.

"Uhhh," Sally gasped, not sure if it felt good, but it did feel really weird. She lay there anyhow. He was going to do it to her that way, she knew, and she tensed.

Jessica watched Sally's friend, Erik, lying beside Sally, and she could see what he was doing. He was lubing up Sally's butt, the way Carter had hers, and she knew Erik was going to ass-fuck Sally. He'd told them both that, last night, and Sally had never. Just like she'd never, until back at that college party. But she had. Those guys had, back then, just like they were now. Just like they were going to do to Sally, and she knew they were.

"What... what are you doing?" Sally whispered, but really, she knew.

She'd watched what Carter had done to her mom, just now. She'd watch Erik, last night. She felt his finger leave her, felt him squirt cool liquid against the tight puckered entrance to her ass. His finger was large, large and thick as it slid back in, even more easily, through her sphincter, and she squeezed down on him, her hands clutching at the rug, her eyes wide.

"Erik?" Sally gasped. "Oh... ohhhhh...," and then a long drawn out "Nnnnhhhhhhh," as he pushed a second finger through that tight little ring of muscle, stretching her. Pushing two fingers into her ass, and she found herself bucking and squirming, her feet drumming on the floor.

"Erik!" Sally moaned, helpless, pinned by his fingers, and somehow this was exciting, and she was scared, and she wanted it, all at once. "Erik..."

"Relax, Sally baby," Erik said in her ear, his voice soft and gentle. "Just relax. I'm going to fuck your ass, and all you need to do is say no, and I'll take you and Jessica home."

"Uhhhh," Sally groaned as his fingers twisted, and she knew he was going to, and she knew she wasn't going to say no, either. She didn't exactly relax, she didn't think she could, with two fingers in her there, stretching her, but she did lie there limply, not resisting, letting him, feeling the stretch, and that slight burn that said he was pushing both fingers deeper.

"You're so tense, Sally," he breathed. "Relax, baby, just relax and let it happen, let my fingers open you up, baby, you know you want this."

"Uhhh," Sally gasped, sweat beading her forehead. Her eyes met her mom's, watching as Ben continued her mom's slow ass-fuck. She wondered what Erik's cock was going to feel like there, because she knew how big he was, and she tried. She tried to relax as his fingers worked slowly in and out, stretching her, twisting in the grip of that tight ring of muscle, spreading her. Opening her.

"Soon, Sally baby, you're going to get it real soon," Erik breathed, his fingers scissoring in her ass, stretching her, and fuck yeah, she was gonna be a tight fit. A real tight fit, and he was moving over her, behind her, and it was... he was... his weight shifted...

Sally felt something huge... no, not huge, enormous, pressing against her asshole as his fingers left her. She whimpered, biting her bottom lip, clenching up tight, feeling herself squeezing against the very tip of his cock as he pushed against her there. He was going to... he really was...

His hands moved, both of them under her, one cupping one of her breasts, the other her sex, teasing her, teasing her clitoris, and there was that weird mix of fear and excitement as she squirmed under him, feeling the insistent pressure of his cockhead against her asshole, feeling him push forward, her own flesh stretched for him, and that lube let him slip forwards more easily, even as her butt clenched tight, and she resisted him.

"Easy, Sally baby. Easy," Erik breathed, but he wasn't going easy. If anything, he was pushing harder. Pushing more insistently, his hands and his weight pinning her in place.

"Ohhh...," Sally gasped, and she wasn't looking at her mom now. She wasn't looking at anything except the rug she was face down on, and her entire world was focused on what Erik was doing to her. What his cock was doing. Pushing. Pushing into that taut ring of muscle that wanted him out, that resisted him.

"Wait... wait...," Sally gasped, squirming under him, but when she squirmed, his cockhead somehow gained ground, pushing, stretching. Stretching her, and her butt muscles clenched, squeezing, trying to push him out, straining as pushed into that tiny opening.

"Nnnnnnhhh," Sally whined, straining, straining, and then she couldn't, her muscles relaxed momentarily, and his cockhead slipped further inwards, further inside, the thick bulbous head of him enormous, a giant intrusion pushing... pushing.

"Nnnnhhhh," Sally whined, straining again, trying to expel him, but there was that moment where her muscles had to relax, and they did. He shifted on her, moving, that pressure unrelenting, and there was that moment where his cockhead slid into her, a sudden strange sensation as his cockhead penetrated that tight ring of muscle that had been resisting him, and he was inside her.

His cockhead was in her ass, and when her sphincter muscles clamped down, it was on his cockshaft, below his glans, and everytime she strained to expel him, and relaxed for a moment after that straining, she got more. More and more, and he was going deeper. Deeper and deeper.

"Uhhhh," Sally grunted, and Jessica looked, and yeah, Sally's eyes were wide and startled, and Erik was over her, and she knew what he was doing.

"Nnnnnnuhhhhh...uhhhhh...uuhhhhhh." Taking Sally's ass.

"Nnnhhhhhuuhhh," Sally groaned, her entire body sheened with sweat, and Erik was deep in her, all the way into her. At least, she thought he was. "Is there... Is there more?"

"You've got it all, baby," Erik breathed, kissing her sweat-slickened neck. "You've got it all, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No... no...," Sally gasped. It hadn't been so bad, not like she'd thought it might be, but it was strange. So strange to feel him inside her, filling her there.

"Nnnnnnuhhhhh...uhhhhh...uuhhhhhh." Moving inside her there, pulling out, pressing in, and his fingers beneath her, on her sex, worked her clitoris as he thrust in and out, fucking her ass. He rode her slowly, letting her know who was in control here, his slow taking telling her that this was what she was there for, and beneath him, Sally slowly relaxed, letting go, her fists unclenching, her body softening, no longer straining to expel him.

Surrender. She'd surrendered herself to him, completely.

Her ass was his to fuck, and they both knew it.

His hands, his fingers, they were moving now, too. Toying with one nipple, circling and brushing her clitoris, so that she moaned softly, those sensations mixing with the cock thrusting and moving inside her ass, her sphincter muscle still squeezing him as his shaft slid in and out against that clamping grip.

"That feels good now, doesn't it, Sally?" his voice breathed in her ear. "You like my cock fucking your ass now, don't you?"

"Nnnnhhhhhh," Sally groaned, not answering, not sure. It didn't hurt, but it was huge, and she felt so full. So stuffed full, and with every thrust, all of him was in her now, hilted to the balls, just like Ben was doing to her mom, beside her, and she reached out with one hand, found her mom's, held her mom's hand tight, their eyes meeting.

"Uhhhhhh," Sally groaned, taking Erik's cock up her ass.

"Uhhhhhh," Jessica groaned, taking Ben's cock up her ass.

Erik was fucking her harder now, harder and harder, grunting with the effort, and she knew he was close. Close, and getting closer, and her ass couldn't help squeezing down on him as his cockhead sank deep.

"Fuck," Erik groaned. "Fuck fuck fuck," and Sally knew he was close, his cock as hard as a steel bar in her ass as he pumped himself into her. "Here it comes, baby, here comes your first ass-load..."

He thrust, hard, and within her body, deep in her ass, Sally felt that first bursting spurt of white heat erupt, as he reached his culmination. His fingers worked her clitoris, her nipple, his body rode hers hard, taking, using, satisfying himself.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhhh." Sally wailed, bucking a little as he rode her, her own climax taking her as his cock flooded her ass with his cum, and Sally was lost. Lost in the pleasure of that abject surrender, lost in the haze of sensation that filled her as she took his cum, lost in the rippling waves that swept her thoughts away, so that she was nothing but sensation as he slowly subsided, his cock pulsing slowly now, in those last attempts to empty his balls into her.

"You okay, Sally?" His voice was soft and gentle in her ear.

She could barely speak. "Yeah... yes... uh-uh." Oh Jesus, that'd been so weird, and she couldn't believe she'd climaxed so hard. That he'd fucked her, there. He'd cum, so hard.

"You're not an ass-virgin now, and that was a great ass-fuck." Erik chuckled, and his cock was softening inside her, shrinking, and that felt weird too.

"Uh." Sally wasn't sure what to say. What did you say to someone who'd just fucked your ass for the first time? The same guy who'd taken your virginity last night, and then fucked you and your mom together after he dropped her off at home. The same guy who'd invited half a dozen of his friends around to fuck you and your mom, and they already had. All of them.

Saying thanks just didn't seem to be the right response.

"I know you never did that before, Sally." His voice was gentle, caring, a whisper in her ear as his lips kissed her cheek, and she could feel him, easing himself out of her.

"I never," she whispered.

"That's okay, baby," he breathed. "You're not an ass-virgin anymore, and Carter here's gonna fuck your ass next. You'll be used to this before you know it."

Sally' heart jolted as his weight lifted from her, but before she could even turn her head, there was a new body on hers, new weight, and that new cock eased easily through her still distended sphincter, and slid up inside her.

"Nnnuhhhhh," Sally grunted, her eyes wide and round as her ass accommodated its second ever cock, but it was easier than Erik's. Not as thick, not as long and it didn't hurt as it eased into her. All the way in, in one long smooth relentless slide.

"See, baby," Erik breathed from beside her, one of his hands holding one of hers. "You can do it."

She clutched at his hand, squeezing as Carter moved inside her, and she didn't know if she could do it, but she was doing it. Or, at least, Carter was doing her. Doing her ass.

"Nnuhhhuhhhuhhhhh," she groaned.

"How is she, dude?" She heard Erik say.

"Nice," Carter grunted, his hands under her, one hand cupping a boob, and the other finding her sex, cupping her sex, easing two fingers into her sex as he moved in her ass, moved against her.

"Nice and tight." He chuckled, and his cock throbbed inside her ass. She felt him throb, felt his fingers too, separated from his cock by the walls of her vagina and her anal passage. "Oh fuck, yeah. She's good, dude. We gotta find more hot little Chinese sluts like these two."

"Nnnnnnnhhh," Sally whined, and she didn't know if she was good or not, she didn't know if she was hot or not, but she knew Carter thought so, and she knew for sure she was a little Chinese slut, because she'd been fucked by eight guys, and now she was taking it up her ass.

"Nnnuhh... uhhh... uhhhh." For the second time.

She knew he wouldn't be the last, either.

"Dude, I want that ass next."

"My cock's ready."

"Nnnnhhhhh." Sally heard her mom's groan, and when she turned her face to look, her mom was still there, still face down beside her, eyes wide. As wide as Sally knew her own were, and when her mom groaned again, she knew that Ben was doing her mom, just like Carter was doing her.

"This one's good too," Ben grunted, and when Sally's eyes met her mom's, took in that expression on her mom's face, she knew her mom didn't know if she was good or not either, but she was taking it, just like Sally was.

"You want to swap?" Carter grunted, from above her head.

"Sure," Ben grunted, and Sally's eyes widened even more as Carter eased himself out, his weight lifted from her, and him and Ben were changing places, and he was... oh my god, they were... he was...

"Uhhhhhh." Ben's cockhead eased through her sphincter, not easily, but it didn't hurt. It was just... weird, and he was big there, and it was exciting. Not his cock in her, but what he was doing. What she was doing. Giving herself to him. Well, to them, because Ben's cock was the third she was taking.

"Oh yeah, you're a great little ass-fuck, Sally." That's what she was. She knew that was what she was. A great little ass-fuck for them. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be one, but she was, for them. She knew that.

"Nnnhhhhh." Her shoulders hunched as she took his cock, all of it, and then he was. Ben's cock was fucking her ass. "Nnnuhh... uhhh... uhhhh." Slowly.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh." Her mom was being fucked slowly, too.

"Oh yeah, love your ass, Jessica." Carter's voice.

"Sally's ass is tighter," Ben grunted, and Sally's fingers clawed at the rug she was face down on. He felt bigger. Bigger than Carter, but not as big as Erik, and his cock was easing into her, easing out, easing in again, and when his fingers found her clitoris, Sally squealed and bucked beneath him.

"Oh fuck," Ben grunted. "That was good." He did it again, and so did Sally, frantically now, knowing how close what she wanted was, but she wasn't quite there. Not yet, but it wouldn't take much.

"You guys wanna talk, or you want to fuck?" someone else's voice said. "The rest of us want a piece of those cute little asses as well, dudes."

Sally knew Carter and Ben weren't the only ones that thought her and Jessica's asses were good.

"Fuck me," she moaned, finding her voice at last, and she tried to move under Ben. Move on the cock that impaled her ass. Move on the hand that cupped her sex, teasing her clitoris, and that wave inside her, that pressure, that need, it was building slowly, and she wanted that wave, she wanted that ride, she wanted that crashing pleasure washing through her, and his cock and his fingers were building that heat and excitement inside her. Every movement of his cock in her ass added to that heat, fuelled that need. "Fuck me..."

Beside her, Jessica moaned as Carter humped himself hard into her, and then she was crying out as he shot his load. Sally heard her mom moan again, as Leo took his place, and then Sally forgot all about her mom, because Ben had decided he was going to give Sally what she wanted.

He was going to fuck her.

Except it turned out he wasn't going to give her what she wanted. He was going to take what he wanted. He was going to fuck her ass, and he did. Long and slow and gentle to start with, and Sally's slippery-slushy-tight little ass gave him what he wanted.

"Oh fuck, dudes, this little slut's ass is so fucking hot." He told everyone that Sally's ass was giving him what he wanted, and by the time he got around to filling her ass with his cum, Sally was squealing.

"So's this one's," Leo grunted, and Sally heard Jessica moan.

Jessica was moaning as loudly as Sally was squealing.

The sound of their ass-fucking filled the room.

* * *

"Dude," Carter said, half an hour later, and he'd finished up and taken a quick shower, and now he was sprawled back on the couch, naked, next to an equally naked Erik, both of them sipping ice-cold beers, and watching the action. "Dude, where the fuck did you find these two hot little hoe's?"

They both watched Jessica, on her back, and Leo was busy, humping her slowly, taking his time, enjoying himself, and it was more than obvious that Jessica was enjoying herself too.

"Fuck, we've been fucking them, what, five fucking hours now, and neither of 'ems bitched once. Dunno how much longer I can keep it up."

Erik grinned. "Just keep watching dude," he said, watching Jessica's boobs quiver, and yeah, she wasn't bitching at all. She was begging for more. "Just looking at them gives me a woody."

"Ohhhhhhh." A long moan from Sally drew their eyes, and yeah, Bodie had her on her back now as well, and he was about to feed her his cock. She didn't look like she was complaining.

"Yes... yes... yes..." Didn't sound like she was complaining at all, either.

"Where the fuck did you find them, buddy? Not like this is San Francisco."

Erik shrugged. "Picked up Sally at a barbeque last night, met her mom when I dropped her off home. Pair of hot little sluts, aren't they?"

"Fuck, yeah," Carter said, watching Sally take it. "Never fucked a Chinese bitch before."

"Yeah, me neither," Erik said, stroking his cock with one hand, and watching Sally being ridden hard was giving him a boner all over again. "But after one of these dudes is done, I'm going to fuck whichever bitch is freed up first, again." He grinned, watching Leo, and it looked like he was going for the finish line now.

"Leo's gonna be done real soon," Carter said, and it wasn't like they hadn't been here before. All of them had.

123456...8