Jess and the Masseuse

Story Info
Jess gets a first time massage.
810 words
3.24
18k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess is a 20-year-old who has Dark Brown hair and has a slim body with 31A breasts and a nicely rounded arse. She is a cheerleader at her school for her basketball team. She has never had a massage before and is also a virgin.

Jess arrives at the massage room and is shy but excited to have her first massage, she takes a seat on the table and a young man walks in and introduces himself. He asked her all the necessary question's and one of which is she on any birth control? And her answer is no.

He asks her to take her cloth's off and lay face down on the table and he begins the massage at her shoulders and works his way down her arms and fingers, and then moves to her back and the sides of her chest slowly reaching round the front to cup her small breasts and once that has done, he makes his way down to her tight arse and legs. He slowly spreads her legs and starts massaging around her otter lips of her pussy and she starts to moan. To Jess's surprise he pulls out a magic wand vibrator and turns it on and he rubs it from her feet up her leg to her arse and then does the same on the other leg, Jess is absolutely loving the sensations and when she least expects it, he slowly brings it up to her wet pussy and she jumps and starts to moan as she can feel the vibrations moving up to her stomach.

He then moves it away and asks her to turn over, she is so horny that she cannot turn over fast enough. He starts at her head and massages her neck and slowly move his way to her arms teasing her he then moves to her upper chest and slowly moves down to her small tits.

He spends 5 mins massaging her tits cupping them and lightly squeezing and rolling her nipples between his fingers and she is starting to moan louder. He then starts to work his way down her slender body and moves to her legs and massages right down to her toes on both legs.

He slowly starts to work his way up her legs to her pussy and slowly rubs the outside of her pussy and slowly makes his way to her clit and rubs it slowly in circles and as she starts to buck her hips he then gets the magic wand vibrator and puts it on slow at first to make her really wet and then slowly inserts a finger and she jumps with the pleasure and pain and as he slowly rubs her inside she doesn't feel any pain only pleasure he then turns the vibrator up higher and she is arching her back up high off the table.

When she is good and wet, he then gets his thick cock and moves to the top end of the table and asks her to open her mouth and he slowly puts it in and instructs her to close her lips around it and to grab the base of his cock and she starts to suck him off. When he thinks his dick is wet enough, he moves to the other end of the bed and pulls her to the edge of the table, he then slowly rubs it against her pussy spreading her juices and he slowly pops the head in and she winces in pain, he gets the vibrator again and puts it on her clit on the highest setting. He slowly pushes in and reaches her hymen he kisses her and keeps his lips on hers and he pulls out a bit and thrusts in slowly but hard and as it breaks her screams are smothered by the kissing. She is bucking her hips so much on his cock that she forgets about the pain, He then pulls all the way out and cleans her up and wipes the blood from his cock and her pussy and then lubes it back up with the oils and start to thrust in again.

With her laying on her back he gets her to put her legs round his waist and picks her up and lays down with her on top and she starts bouncing harder and faster and is about to cum and as she cums he turns her on her hands and knees and thrusts in hard and fast and as she's moaning louder and louder as the penetrations get harder and deeper he lets out his massive load and gives her a massive cream pie they then both go into the shower to tidy each other up and put there cloths on and end the session. He then says that the first session is on the house.