Jessica

Story Info
A young man and his aunt find love with each other.
18.7k words
4.79
80.7k
199
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers

Hello. Something a little different. I've completed stories involving a brother/sister, mother/son, uncle/niece, and cousins. Now it's time for some aunt/nephew action. Had this one sitting to upload for a while, been editing here and there. Probably still missed the occasional thing but I hope you enjoy the story.

*****

The rain was hammering down and my old car had been struggling for the last few kilometres. Had been since I'd started driving, in all honesty. Now the engine light was on. The knocking from the engine was getting louder. I was fairly sure it was just going to up and die on me any moment. I was close to my destination but still far enough that, if the car died, I was partly fucked, at the very least. My phone was dead too. And all the possessions that I owned were on the seat next to me. I kept my foot on the accelerator, though continually eased off.

Then it died. No loud bang or anything. The car just stopped. No idea what exactly it was as I couldn't exactly look under the hood while I was driving, but there was only silence as I rolled the car off the road onto the grass verge. Sighing to myself, I switched off the ignition and looked at my phone. Still dead, and now without any battery, no hope of calling for help. Thankfully, I knew where I was on the highway. Walking along the verge would be risky in bad weather, but I knew it was only a couple of more kilometres until I'd reach the entrance to the farm.

"Oh well, looks like I'm getting a little wet," I muttered, clambering out of the car. Collecting my large rucksack, and two other small bags, I was soaked within a few minutes as I trudged down the side of the road, ensuring I walked towards traffic so I wasn't run over. Getting hit by a car or truck would have been the cherry on top of the shit cake my day had been so far.

Dripping with both water and sweat by the time I reached the drive leading up to the homestead in the distance, the clouds loomed dark and grey overhead. Thunderstorms like this were more usual during a late summer's day rather than an autumn afternoon, but shows how much I know. The dirt driveway was full of puddles. By now, I barely bothered circling around. My jacket, shirt, trousers, socks and shoes were all soaked. Thankfully, my rucksack and smaller bags were waterproof, so as soon as I made my destination, I'd hopefully have a hot shower and some warm clothes to change into.

Knocking on the door, I wondered if anyone would be home. I checked my watch and it was late in the evening. To my relief, the door opened and my Aunt Jessica appeared once she switched on lights inside and outside. I think she was expecting me, as there was no surprise on her face, only a warm and welcoming smile. "Get your butt in here, Chris. You must be chilled to the bone."

"Thanks, Jess," I said, stepping past here, immediately covering her wooden floor in water, "Sorry about your floor already."

"Never mind that. We can sort that out later," she said, closing the door, "Dump your things and head for the shower. Don't want you catching a cold now. After that, we can have a chat."

"You know what's going on?"

"Your sister posted a couple of messages on social media. As I said, we'll have a chat later. What happened to your car?"

"Dead as a dodo a couple of clicks back. Phone's dead too so that's why I had to walk." I sighed as I dumped by bags in the kitchen, running fingers through my short hair. "Don't mean to just show up like this, Jess..."

She smiled at me like I was talking shit. And the fact I didn't call her 'Aunt'. She insisted on just 'Jess' since I'd turned eighteen. "Never mind that, Chris. Now, grab some clothes, have a shower, then we'll talk. Want a hot drink?"

"Love one."

Before I could head to the shower, I heard footsteps bounding down the steps, my two cousins appearing. Before they could get a word out about anything, Jess said I needed a hot shower, so I followed them upstairs to the main bathroom, Michelle grabbing a towel for me, both her and her sister, Kylie, giving me a hug. The fact I'd showed up this late in the evening on a Wednesday, with all my worldly possessions, would have suggested to anyone that something happened.

Something big.

Getting out of my wet clothes, I stepped into the shower and turned up the heat as high as I could handle, giving myself a good scrub before I simply stood there and let myself get nice and warm before finally stepping out. The extractor fan stopped the window misting up, looking in the mirror. Blues eyes. Short brown hair. Proud chin. A nose that had been broken a couple of times thanks to years of rugby and, well, the occasional scrap on the field. And I could see the forming bruise that was definitely going to lead to a black eye eventually. I kept myself fit and looked after myself but I'd been too cocky for my own good. Doesn't make what happened right, though. Putting on a shirt and a clean pair of jeans, I padded downstairs into the kitchen where Jess, Michelle and Kylie were waiting. Sitting down, I had a hot chocolate placed in front of me within a few seconds.

"Finally blew up then?" Jess asked.

"He's a cunt. Always has been." I sighed. "Shit, sorry. Bad language and all."

"Everyone at this table is eighteen, Chris. It's fine. Okay, so what happened? Not heard from your mother or step-father. Your sister has put a couple of things up on social media suggesting something big happened."

"I'm not even sure where to begin, to be honest. How about when my father died and mother decided to marry that prick?"

"Well, your mother has always known the opinion of myself and her parents. But that's not for now. What happened tonight?"

I took a sip of hot chocolate and sagged into the chair. "Okay, so Covid has obviously fucked everything, right? I had a job but lost that within the first couple of months. Considered going to university to re-train, even do a college course, just something. But let's be honest. I have common sense, so I like to think, but I've never been what you call book smart. Tried every mechanic's in the city, no word of a lie, but absolutely no-one was hiring. Not even part time. Most are making workers redundant left, right and centre. Tried up and down the coast. Zero. Zip. Nada. So I've obviously signed on for unemployment just to keep me going. Considered picking up part times gigs here and there, but there are around a hundred people per application.

But Barry... Calls me a moocher and lazy, despite the fact he does fuck all himself. Thinks I'm taking advantage of my mother still living at home. Sure, I'm twenty but have you seen house prices? Even just trying to rent, whether single or with others, is fucking difficult, and without a job, no-one is going to rent to me."

"Help around the house?"

"Do far more than that prick. Anyway, he's been goading me for months now, just looking for an excuse. And he has my mother completely under his thumb. Compare to what she was like with Dad to now... It's distressing. Never mind the fact he thinks it's his house. My father bought that fucking house by working hard and providing for his family. Not his fault some drunk driver..." I trailed off and sighed. "Well, what happened today? Guess it just reached the point where something needed to happen. I was helping Mum around the kitchen, he came in and just went for me. Words first. I've simply had enough of him, so I returned a few choice words of my own. Called him a guest in my father's house and that he was unworthy of my mother. Fucker saw red and came for me. Swung a few times at each other." I gestured to my face. "Got me good here, though I got in a few licks of my own. Made the prick bleed. Then he said I was out. Gone. Immediately."

"Your mother?"

"Said nothing so we both took her silence as agreement. So, I goaded him, said he wanted me out of the way so he can get his hands on my sister. Round two started, and I guess my mother didn't like that accusation levelled at her husband, as she told me to go and cool off for a few days. Prick obviously said I was gone for good. I didn't want to go, but I couldn't stay either. It was either me or him, and to be honest, the violence would have continued until the police and an ambulance was called. So, I packed my shit and left, not without going to see my sister and warning her first. If anything, and I mean anything happens, she is to call and I will take her with me. Warned Mum about that and she said I was being foolish. Called him a child molester and left it at that. She's obviously not a child but I liked the look his face when calling him that."

"Well, I think it's safe to say this has been coming since you turned eighteen, Chris."

"I had nowhere else to go. Grandparents other side of the country or world, Dad was an only child so... yeah, here I am." I sighed again. "Sorry for showing up out of the blue."

She took my hand in hers. "Chris, I knew this was where you'd end up."

I knew what she meant. I know many extended families are not particularly close, but I'd always considered Jess a second mother, and my relationship with both Michelle and Kylie had always been close when growing up. Including my younger sister in that, and we were a real foursome all the time.

Jessica was forty-two years old and I wouldn't have put her a day over thirty-five. Despite owning and operating her own farm, the stress barely appeared on her at all. Gorgeous sandy blonde hair, a pair of beautiful blues, and the sort of face that would make many men glance more than once. She wasn't particularly tall, 5'5 on a good day, but the work kept her fit, and as I'd grown, I'd certainly appreciated certain aspects of her. I think she knew too, aware her nephew might have nursed a teenage crush on an older woman.

She'd been divorced from her husband, my uncle, for over five years. The farm had been in our family for a few generations by now, and from what I was told, he'd never liked living on the farm. What I learned later was that my uncle had been sleeping around for most of their marriage. Little wonder she told him to pack his shit and go. She'd been single ever since, far as I knew.

Michelle was the same age as myself, though younger by a few months. She was a dead ringer for her mother except for brown eyes instead of blue, and she was actually curvier than her mother. She'd blossomed over the years, remembering the slightly gangly teenager, braces, pimples and all those usual growing pains. But she'd been one of my closest friends, the first girl I kissed, and we'd been 'kissing cousins' during most summer holidays, our mum and dad sending us to the farm so we were kept occupied. My sister and I both loved it.

Kylie was the same age as my sister at eighteen and took more after her father. Brunette with hazel eyes, she had the height her sibling and mother lacked. Long legs, tight little butt, small tits. Michelle definitely got hers from her mother. Nothing ridiculous, but with her curves, they were absolutely perfect. Kylie had definitely crushed on me as much as her sister, but being younger, it would never have felt appropriate, but she had been my sisters closest friend during most of our formative years.

I'd always been made to feel welcome at the farm, Jess insisting her home would always be ours too. We were family, and if we ever had problems, the door would always be open. "Chris, get some sleep tonight and take the day tomorrow just to get your head right. Maybe sort a few personal issues out. I think it's safe to say you won't be returning home anytime soon, right?"

"Realistically, the only way that's happening is if mum kicks him out, and I just don't see that happening." I sighed. "What she's ever seen in him, I don't know."

"We warned her he was no good, but she just wasn't listening. I won't say she's stuck with him, she could always kick him out, but... We don't speak often anymore. You know me, Chris, never hesitate in giving my opinion. I've let her know more than once her husband is a scumbag." She chuckled to herself. "Guess he fits the trope of the evil step-parent."

"Nah, not evil. He's a douchebag and a prick." I finished my drink. "Thanks, Jess. This means a lot."

The spare room was always prepared for visitors, not that I think they received many, but it was nice to know I had somewhere ready to rest my head. My phone was charging so at least I could check messages. My sister was giving me a running update of what was happening. Apparently there were already crossed words been mum and dickhead. I was disappointed that my own mother had said nothing, but was waiting for him to make the ultimatum. Wonder if she'd choose her son or him?

Considering I was already out of the family home, I think that decision had already been made.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Jess appeared in the doorway in a flannel shirt and some rather short shorts. I tried not to let my eyes run up from her white sock covered feet up her tanned legs, over her body to her face. The fact she smiled at me was a relief. "Everything okay?"

"Becky is keeping me updated while making sure I'm okay. Let her know I'm here. She assumed this would be where I would head."

"I'm going to hit the hay. Try not to stay up too late."

She walked forward, so I stood up and enjoyed a warm hug with her. She smelled wonderful, having just had a shower. Definitely some sort of fruit scented shampoo. "Thanks, Jess," I said softly.

"Nice to have a young man around the house again. Maybe you'll stay longer than just a few weeks this time."

"Who knows what the future will bring eh?"

She kissed my cheek and walked out of my room. I followed her to the door, and watched her walk to her own room. I couldn't help myself. Those shorts were practically hugging her arse, and my aunt had a fantastic arse. She glanced back and smiled again before disappearing. I guess she was used to me gazing at her. As I said, she was early forties but she looked bloody good for it.

Surprisingly, I slept well that night. I thought the stress would have kept me awake, but as soon as my head hit that comfortable pillow, and I felt snug as a bug in a rug under those clean sheets, I was out like a light. Woke up feeling a little groggy, forgetting where I was for a moment until there was a knock at the door, Jessica telling me breakfast was being prepared.

Throwing on a shirt and shorts, I headed downstairs to be greeted by the smells of an early morning kitchen. Coffee brewing. Bacon and eggs cooking. Toast burning a little. My cousins were already dressed for the day. I sat down, murmuring 'Good morning. They smiled, returning the words. Both were studying at university, though were stuck at home for the time being, same as everyone else.

I didn't notice it, but I must have given off a vibe that morning. Maybe I was shorter than I was the night before. I didn't feel cranky or anything, but I could see Jessica giving me a look during breakfast. Only when I'd finished eating did she take my hand. "Go sit in the living room, Chris."

I was about to ask what for, but I recognised the look on her face. The sort of look a mother would give, suggesting I just do what she said. I watched Michelle and Kylie walk by and their footsteps heading up to their rooms, figuring they had classes to attend. I sat by myself for a few minutes, just staring into space, Jess appearing again, still wearing the same things I'd seen her head to bed in the previous night.

Without a word, she straddled my lap, causing me to look at her in surprise. "Sit forward," she whispered.

I did, and I felt her arms wrap around me, her fingers trailing up and down my back. I hugged her tightly in return, then it all just came flooding out. All the stress from the past however many years it was. Losing Dad. Feeling like I'd lost my Mum too. She'd been a zombie half the time, then seemed to just choose the first man that showed an inkling of interest. Then the fact my life just seemed to be going nowhere. I was at a complete and utter loss.

I have no idea how long she hugged me for, but I felt better for it. Holding back all those emotions hadn't done me any good. "Thanks," I finally managed to say.

"Think you needed to get that off your chest, Chris," she said softly, "I've missed you."

"Missed you too. Always felt at home here."

She kissed my cheek and made to move, but I held onto her, earning a laugh. I sat back on the lounge and she followed me, feeling her head rest against my shoulder, gently stroking her back. "This is nice," she said softly.

"Got to remember you're my aunt though."

She almost snorted, or so I think. "Hmmm. If my daughters were to walk in now, it might look a tad inappropriate. But I was left thinking my nephew needed a very long cuddle."

"I did. Can't remember the last time Mum hugged me for even a few seconds." I sighed. "He's really done a number on her."

"I'll call her later. She probably won't listen, but I'll give her a piece of my mind. You know what I'm like."

"What I like to call a firebrand, Jess."

She kissed my cheek and sat up, resting my hands on her hips. I met her eyes and she smiled. "We'll talk later. Would you like to stay here with us?"

"I would."

"Then we'll sort out how this will work out. Care to work on the farm?"

"I'll earn my keep."

She smiled, kissing me softly on the cheek again. "Knew you'd say that."

I felt a little disappointed when she got off my lap. Wonder if she'd felt my erection nearly the entire time? If she had, she certainly didn't make any mention, nor did her body react to me. I'm a young man, she's an attractive, mature woman. Probably just thought it was a natural reaction so didn't want to make it awkward. "I'll go have a shower," I said.

"Take today for yourself. Get your head on right. After breakfast tomorrow, we'll sit down and organise everything. Your cousins won't be busy all day. I'm sure they'll keep you entertained." I must have smiled in a certain way as she swatted my arm. "Not in that manner, Chris." She looked me up and down. "Though they've done a hell of a lot worse before."

"They both single?"

She laughed, which made me grin. "Yes, they are. But don't you be getting ideas into your head, young man. They're still my daughters."

"Wouldn't dream of it, Jess." I hugged her again, putting my lips to her ear. "There is someone else in my life I find unbelievably hot."

I had no idea why I said that, but when she leaned back, I was amused to see colour in her cheeks. "Go have your shower," she said softly, "I've got things to do."

I'd woken up feeling horny for the first time in a while, and the way Jess had been sat on me just increased how horny I was. So it was little wonder I needed to jerk off in the shower, and nearly all my thoughts were about my aunt. Didn't feel an ounce of guilt as I enjoyed quite the orgasm, and I know I definitely moaned her name more than once while I'd stroked myself.

Michelle gave me a funny look as I headed out of the bathroom once I'd dried off. I figured she'd heard me. I wasn't going to deny it if she asked, though all she did was kiss my cheek before disappearing into the bathroom herself. Kylie poked her head out of her room. "Took you long enough in there. Were you wanking or something?"

"Yep."

Her jaw dropped, her cheeks coloured, then she giggled before closing the door. After getting dressed, I walked downstairs, helped clear up the kitchen, then plonked myself down on the couch, feeling a little lost as to what to do. At least at home, Mum kept me occupied with chores, and I still managed to pick up part-time work here and there. Nothing that lasted long, but it put coin in my pocket, at least. I was now far down the south coast, away from my close family and all my friends.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers