Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Eve, Jessica dragged me upstairs early, cheerfully announcing she was getting an early Christmas present. She'd been teasing me all day, so by the time I shut the door, I was as eager as she was. The fact she dropped to her knees as soon as I was naked had me chuckling. She continued to tease me, her tongue licking up and down my shaft, giving my balls plenty of attention too, before her mouth slowly but surely took inch after inch of my cock.

"Holy fuck!" I cried.

She removed her mouth and gazed up at me. "I'm giving you an early Christmas present, Chris. We're going to enjoy some anal tonight. I'm prepared for it already."

"Best early Christmas present ever. My aunt's perfect arse."

"I've never done it before."

"You haven't?"

The smile she returned was shy. "Never been with a man I trust enough, even my ex-husband. Well, he proved untrustworthy anyway. So I'm going to make you cum so you last a long time in my tight little butt."

In that moment, I believed in god once again. At least for a little while.

Jessica loved blowing me as much as I loved going down on her. Though we were both busy on the farm, she'd occasionally take me by the hand at lunch, lead me to a private spot, drop my shorts or trousers, get down on her knees, and happily blow me to completion. Sometimes she's swallow. Sometimes she'd take a load on her face. Sometimes she'd open her shirt and take a load on her bra or tits, if she was going braless.

Returning the favour with my mouth wasn't always possible, but I had nimble fingers, and despite being busy, she loved it when I teased her all day, getting her nice and wet, hot and bothered, before leaving her alone before she could orgasm. It left her a little frustrated, noticing her bring her thighs together as she was desperate. I'd usually relent before I actually wanted to. Occasionally, she'd cum so hard, she need a cuddle afterwards. "You make me feel so good," she'd whisper, "So special."

Once she'd made me cum, I helped her onto the bed and enjoyed her pussy for a little while. She said my cock would not be going there at all that night. What I only noticed when she was on her back was the base of a toy in her butt. "When did you get that?"

"I've had it for quite a while but never really had a reason to wear it until now. I figured it would get me nice and ready for your big cock, Chris."

Playing with that toy while eating her out gave her one hell of an orgasm. And unlike the early days of our lovemaking, we had no problem making noise. Her language was positively filthy and I loved her dirty talk. "Love fucking your older aunt do you, you dirty young man." That sort of thing. Never tried introducing calling her 'Mum' or 'Mummy'. The fact she did look similar enough to my mother as it was didn't weird me out, but when they were sitting side by side, I couldn't help notice it.

Still didn't want to fuck my mother though. She was looking much better away from all the stress. In fact, I hadn't see her look so bright in years, but there was absolutely no attraction. Just the love a son has for his mother. This isn't that sort of story. 'Oh, well, I'm fucking my aunt, why not my mother?'

No. Just no.

Jessica got on her knees, leaning forward, the black base of the toy rather prominent. I lubed up my cock before I lubed her up further. Her arsehole spread wide as I pulled out the toy, watching rather amazed as it immediately closed up. "I've not done this either," I admitted.

"So we're both anal virgins?"

"Yeah."

"But you know what you're doing?"

"Eh, sort of, I guess. I just know it takes lube and time."

"I just want to try, Chris. If we like it, we'll do it again. If not, at least we've tried it."

Getting her into a comfortable position for us both, she gasped as the head of my cock slipped inside her arse. Damn, it was tight. Incredibly tight. I took my time sliding in my cock, letting her get used to it. She would glance back and smile as I slowly started to thrust. It didn't take long until we were both rather into it. "Oh fuck, that's good," she moaned.

"Always loved your arse, Jess."

"Want to fuck it?"

"God yes."

"Then fuck it, baby. Fuck my arse."

Hand in the middle of her back, I slowly upped the tempo of my thrusts, giving her arse a gentle slap at the same time. She loved that too, lifting herself up on her hands so I could lean forward, kissing up her back to her neck. "I love you," I whispered.

"Fucking love you too, you big dicked young man."

Always love to hear compliments. I was soon burying my cock inside her arse, only stopping every so often to apply a little more lube, just in case. Though she'd given me one hell of a blowjob, the fact I was in her arse was just far too exciting. Aware with it enough not to just pound her senseless, as we had the rest of the night for fun, she knew that I was getting closed, leaning back further so I could hold her breasts as I pumped her. "Fill my arse, Chris," she moaned, "First load tonight."

I loved that woman.

We both needed to relax after that, Jessica cuddling into me, giggling away. "That felt great but so naughty," she said softly, "I'm going to ride you once you're nice and hard again."

"Ten minutes."

"I'd suck you to get hard, but I'm not doing that after it's been in my arse. I don't care how clean I am."

"I assume you did some reading?"

"I know you can't just go sticking your cock up my dirt chute without some preparation."

I laughed. "Yeah, heard some horror stories from more than one friend who tried spontaneous anal. Sometimes, it's fine. Sometimes... ugh..."

Straddling my lap a few minutes later, we made out until I was hard again, and after some more lube, I watched as my cock ever so slowly slid inside her arse again. Holding her by the hip, I barely moved, letting her maintain control, though we quickly shuffled into a position where she could ride me but I could kiss her easily, and definitely give those perfect breasts of her attention. Once she was enjoying herself, my thumb ended up fondling her pussy.

"Clit," she moaned, "Definitely going to cum."

I knew exactly how to treat her clit nowadays, and doing that and the anal helped bring on one of the best orgasms I'd given her. What made me grin was the fact she kept on going, asking me to remove my thumb, wondering if she could orgasm just from having my cock in her arse. I was amazed at how hard and fast she was riding me a few minutes later, and we both discovered that, yes indeed, my wonderful aunt could orgasm from anal sex.

Then she collapsed onto my chest, feeling a little worn out. Rolling her off my chest after a few minutes, I grabbed a wet wipe, made sure I was completely and utterly clean, before I rolled onto her, kissing her softly before sliding back inside her. "Now it's in its true home," she whispered, "But that was a lot of fun, Chris."

"I know. I was there!"

She met my eyes and we burst into laughter, stopping any movements as we just cuddled. I was still amazed that, although there was a twenty-year age gap, it never really felt like it except when she was in what I called 'mother mode' with Michelle and Kylie. She never treated me like a nephew now. I was her partner. Her equal. Barely treated me like an employee, which I technically was. She just let me get on with whatever I deemed important.

Needed a shower after I came inside her again, chuckling and giggling away as we rushed to the bathroom, washing each other while making out at the same time. Opening the bathroom door once we were done, Mum was standing in her bedroom door. "You're a bad influence on my sister, Christopher," she said.

Jessica snorted. "Oh, my sweet innocent sister, how little you know about me!"

"I know enough! Cradle snatcher!" Then Mum laughed to herself, wished us 'Merry Christmas' and closed her bathroom door.

I actually breathed a sigh of relief. "Think she's now feeling a little lonely. You're with me. Becky is with Kylie. But I'm left thinking she wants to stay here," Jessica said once we were back in bed.

"She's never really been alone. After Dad died, she was with Barry rather quickly. As I said, she just got with the first bloke who showed a whiff of interest. I'm not faulting her, but the guy was the worst sort of rebound."

Thankfully, no-one wanted to wake up ridiculously early on Christmas morning. Jessica did get up to help Mum make breakfast. I followed her downstairs a few minutes later, kiss on the cheek from Mum as she handed me a coffee, soft kiss on the lips from Jessica, before I set the table. Michelle wandered in a little later, Kylie and Becky not so surprisingly the last, holding hands, looking completely and utterly in love. It was rather adorable.

"Have a good time last night, girls?" Mum asked. She was teasing, which surprised me. Becky and Kylie blushed brightly. "Sure sounded like it. Must be thin walls or something."

"Sorry," Becky squeaked. Kylie looked like she just wanted a hole in the floor to open up.

"Don't mind me. Sounds like my daughter knows how to please a woman, at least."

I snorted. I couldn't help it. Jessica saw the humour in the teasing. "At least someone's getting action," Michelle muttered, "Can't even pull someone on a night out at the moment."

"Care to head out on a night after new year with your old auntie?" Mum offered, "I need to get laid too, though I'll be mindful that I don't end up with another Barry."

"Wouldn't mind a real one instead of some silicone," Michelle replied. I almost spat my drink all over the table. I mean, I knew but I didn't know, if you know what I mean. Seeing my reaction, she leaned closer, adding, "It's a nice thick one, Chris. Bet you must wonder who I think about when I fuck myself silly with it?"

Jessica laughed. She knew Michelle still fancied me at heart, but that I was now off limits. Still, I didn't think she'd still fantasise about me, though I assumed she was just winding me up. We ate breakfast before heading to the living room to open presents. Everyone was happy with what I bought them, though I could see Jessica waiting for something special. That's when I headed out to my car, returning with something behind my hands.

Getting down to one knee, I opened the box, showing her the ring I bought her. "All I want to do is spend my life making you as happy as I am, Jessica. Will you marry me?"

She could barely get a word out, nodding as I slid the ring onto her finger, before she kissed me. Everyone cried. Jessica couldn't stop looking at the ring the rest of the day, stating I'd chosen just perfectly. I was put in charge of the barbecue, kept plied with beer, as the five women in my life immediately started to discuss the wedding. I'd already checked, it was all legal, and we'd already talked about the idea of getting married. Was it quick? Perhaps, but I loved her, and wanted to spend my life with her.

Jessica decided holding a joint New Year's Ever and engagement party would be a good idea. We had two surviving grandparents, mother from their side, father from Dad's. Both lived a fair distance away, which is why we rarely saw them, but hearing about our engagement, as there was no point hiding it, they put together plans to join us. My uncle also agreed to join us with my two male cousins. Jessica figured just telling him on the night would be amusing. Other than that, friends were invited, Becky and I inviting those closest to us down the coast for a couple of nights.

I was far more nervous than Jessica during the day everyone was meant to arrive. When I'm nervous, I get very quiet and shy. Jessica noticed immediately, taking me by the hand and leading me upstairs. She knew I wasn't doubting the love we had, it was how people would react. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and kissed me softly. "Chris, I love you more than anyone on this world except my daughters, and I love them as equally as you. Does that prove how much I love you?"

I had to look away, as I figured if I kept eye contact, I'd start blubbing. "I knew that at heart," I whispered.

"I don't care what anyone else thinks except those closest. I haven't felt this close to my sister in years. That's thanks to you, Chris. You rescued her. My niece is here, who I utterly adore. My daughters definitely don't want to leave home now. My family is larger. I hope those who visit accept our love. If not, then I don't care. All that matters is you and I." She stepped towards me. "When we're married, I'm going off the pill."

That made me meet her eyes. "What?"

"I want our child, Chris." The small smile broadened. "No, I want children with you. I know my age... We'll have to careful, but I want to feel life growing in me again, knowing it is ours."

I wept. I couldn't stop it that time, hugging, kissing, grinding against her. We ended up on the bed, only disrobing enough that I could free my cock and I could access her pussy. "Fill my pussy," she moaned as the coupling was fast and furious, "I want to feel your seed in my womb. Knock your auntie up!"

"Fuck, tell me that every time going forward."

"Like that idea?"

"I fucking love it, Jess. I'll be by your side, every step of the way."

We returned downstairs looked rather dishevelled. Mum took one look at us and smiled, walking towards us. "You two are scheming."

"You're going to be a grandmother," I stated, "Not now, but after we're married."

Mum squealed and hugged us both, then she cried. Jessica cried. I chuckled at how excited Mum was despite the fact it was still just talking. I knew there would be difficulties as much as Jessica knew.

The party started early. I worked the barbecue as always, my male cousins proving friendlier than I remembered. Their father was still a moron, but at least he didn't cause any trouble, chatting with everyone and keeping his drinking in moderation. Our grandparents were pleased to see the family. Friends that Becky, myself, Michelle and Kylie invited simply added to the atmosphere. The hum of conversation and short stabs of laughter echoed through the night.

Mum and Jessica organised all the side dishes as I cooked all the meat. I sat next to Jessica as we ate. I'm fairly sure a couple of those not in the know figured it out, but I still waited until everyone was finished eating before I stood up.

"I'm going to keep this short and, after what I say, I'm not exactly sure how people are going to react. I hope you all stay and at least ask questions instead of just walking away." I took a deep breath, feeling Jessica take my hand in hers. That helped me. "We all look for love during our lifetime. I know for a fact I've been in love with someone for at least five to six years by now. It was only arriving here a few months ago I realised how much I did love her. Nowadays, I can't imagine my life without her."

"What are you saying, son?" my grandfather asked. He had it figured out, smiling in our direction.

"I asked Jessica to marry me. She said yes."

There were some cheers. Some expletives cursed in surprise. My friends immediately shook my hand. There were a few giggles from those younger than us. My grandparents seemed absolutely fine with it. Male cousins looked a bit nonplussed. My uncle didn't seem to care. That suited me fine. Jessica stood up and kissed me.

"I love you," she whispered, "And here's to a long and happy life together."

That was something to live for.

*****

Epilogue

Jessica and I married in a simple ceremony on the beach six months later. Everyone who was at our farm on NYE was at the wedding, as were other friends we had. Everyone knew she was my auntie, I was her nephew. No-one really seemed to give a shit. They noticed we were in love.

She was also four months pregnant during the ceremony. As soon as we announced our engagement, she went off the pill. It should have taken longer for her body to get back to normal. She joked that her body must have been eager to be impregnated. Or that I just had some very good swimmers, considering we still made love every night without fail. Whether she was fertile or not, her sex drive remained as high as mine.

An advantage of marrying an older woman, she constantly told me.

Becky and Kylie were the first to move out of home, renting their own little apartment in the nearest large town. Both were studying at university, but after all the Covid nonsense, much of the studying was now done online, so they could remain at home together. They wanted to marry, just like Jessica and I, but they were in no rush. All I knew is that I'd never seen Becky so happy and in love as she was with Kylie. Seeing them together was just so damned cute and adorable, it was like a sugar injection to the soul.

Mum remained at the farm. She sat down with Jessica and I one evening early in the new year and said she wanted to stay with whatever family remained. Jessica loved the idea, so did I. She insisted she wouldn't get in the way, and that she was looking at getting back to work, but considering grandchildren loomed on the horizon, having a babysitter would always come in handy.

Michelle graduated from university and eventually found a job in the city up north. Jessica and I hated seeing her leave, but it was also the best thing for her. It was only the day she left, three months after I'd married her mother, that she hugged me before getting into her car. "I still love you," she whispered, before letting me go, getting behind the wheel of her car and leaving without looking back.

I slumped where I stood. It wasn't completely heart-breaking though. Getting away did her some good. Within six months, she was dating a man that she brought down to the farm to meet us within the year. The fact I approved of him made her grin, Jessica adored him, and all was right with the world.

Jessica and I eventually had three children of our own. I worried during each pregnancy. The first two were, I hesitate to say easy, but considering she was in her early forties, the doctor's said everything was fine both times. She gave birth to another girl, who we christened Emma Mae, before she gave birth to our son, who we named Nathan. The third pregnancy was more difficult for her. She was just in pain more often, and considering she was approaching forty-five, her body was crying enough.

"Getting my fucking tubes tied after this bullshit for a fifth time," she growled one morning waking up.

She gave birth to another boy, who we named after my father, Jeremy.

Despite all that, we still made love constantly. During her first pregnancy, I'd taken over running the farm on her behalf, and after we'd married, she'd changed the deeds and titles to reflect we were now married and I was her husband, going so far as to update things like her will. When she told me that, a cold stab of fear went through my body, needing to reassure my still rather young mind that it was something everyone had to take care of. I didn't really have much, everything I did own had been hers, though the farm became ours as I eventually took over operations on a full-time basis as she raised our three children, alongside my mother.

Mum would never remarry. She'd lost the love of her life in my father and her turmoil with Barry left even more scars. I had no problem giving Mum all the affection she was missing, except that kept for the bedroom, making sure she knew just how special she was to me. I'm sure many would have thought our living arrangements strange, but after Kylie and Michelle had moved out, turning their rooms into nurseries and then rooms for our children, having Mum there was simply a godsend. Most importantly, she was happy, and that was all that mattered to Jessica and I.

Today, I'm thirty years old. My wife is fifty-two and still as beautiful as the day I'd proposed then married her. We have three children between eight and five. We dote on them something fierce. Mum lives with us and is practically a second mother. Kylie and Becky visit at least two to three times a week, and are talking of raising their own family. Michelle is happy with her partner but hasn't mentioned marriage yet. She's a constant visitor, sometimes with him but more often without, but I know she loves being back on the farm each and every time.