Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucks sake," I muttered.

"She never grieved properly, Chris," she said softly, turning to see her cheeks wet, hugging her to me immediately, "She's never got over losing your father, her husband. The wanker she's with is clearly a rebound that's gone far further than it should have done."

"Anything I can do?"

"Right now? No. I think you show up on the doorstep, it will only escalate. She wants to call you but... doesn't know how you'll react..."

I took out my phone, scrolled through until I found 'Mum' and hit the call button. It rang only twice before Mum answered. "Chris! How are you, sweetie?"

"Hello, Mum. I'm okay. You?"

"Oh, you know how it is. I'll be heading to work in an hour or so. Are you busy?"

"Yeah. I spent all last week fixing my car. The drive down here didn't do it any good. Jess has given me a job around the farm. Basic maintenance, help fix the house, that sort of thing. I'll help with all the picking if need by otherwise."

"Good, sweetie. I know you're someone who needs a job to stop being bored." She paused before adding, "I miss you."

"I love you, Mum."

She didn't reply a few seconds, then I heard her quiet sobs down the phone. "I love you too, baby. Can you come home?"

I glanced at Jessica, taking her hand in mine. "Mum, I am home. That house hasn't felt like home in long time. It was okay after we lost Dad. We managed to keep things going. But you know what I think and feel. I didn't want to call to argue, Mum. I just wanted to talk to you, let you know I'm sorry too. But I can't live there any longer. Not while he's there."

That made her cry harder. I needed my hand back to wipe my cheeks. This was more difficult than I thought, feeling Jessica cuddle into my side. "I don't know what to do anymore," she said softly.

Jessica gestured for me to hand her the phone. "Linda, you know what to do. That house... It's a burden on you and the kids. And you're not alone. You have me, your nieces, your daughter, your son. But you should surely realise that, as soon as Becky graduates, she's going to leave too. You need to do something, Linda. You need to leave. Kick that bastard out, sell the house, and come down here."

"What will I do?" she asked quietly.

"There's work down here for someone with your skills. You're the smartest woman I know, Linda, but common sense is not your strong point. Barry is a fucking loser. Jeremy was a champion. Loved you. Loved his kids. I know his sudden death affected all of you, you the most, but none of us... We should have stepped in sooner, but you should have also listened. Please listen now, Linda. You have a home here, whenever you want. You and Becky. And once you're ready, there are plenty of houses around here, ready for you to move into, with or without your kids. But you'll never be alone. I'll make sure of it."

"I don't want to be alone. What if he's..."

"Mum, I'll put it bluntly. He's a fucking wanker and nothing like Dad. I don't have rose-tinted glasses when it comes to him. He loved you. He loved us. What happened was cruel. He died far too young. But Barry is not the answer. And you know that, Mum. At heart, you know that. I remember the vivacious young woman who raised us, doted on us, made us feel like a family. You and Dad. I remember the love you had for each other. I don't see or hear that woman anymore, Mum. I know she's there somewhere. I want her back. So does Becky."

"So do I," Jessica added, "I want my sister back. The one I remember. The one who smiled all the time."

She wept over the phone before she asked softly, "I can come down there?"

"My door is always open to family, Linda. Once Becky has graduated from high school, come down and we'll thrash everything out."

"That's a month away at most." I heard her take a few deep breaths, getting her emotions under control. "He scares me, Chris."

My fists automatically closed. Jessica noticed, resting a hand on my forearm, giving me a warning look. I felt my jaw set. Round two beckoned if she said anything else. "Has he hurt you, Mum?"

"Not physically..."

"Not yet, you mean," Jessica muttered, "Linda, are you in danger?"

"No. I kicked him out of the bedroom, at least. He's in... er..."

I grimaced "Well, it's a spare room at the moment. Right, Mum, I'm going to put confidence in you to do the right thing. I've kept in contact with Becky. I've already ordered her to call the cops should anything amiss happen. And I'm giving you the same order. If that fuckwit so much as starts to raise a hand, intimidate, anything..."

"I can really come down, Jess?"

"The day after you arrive, we go house hunting, Linda."

She remained silent. "I'll think about it. I promise, I'll think about it. But this house still means something. I still see Jeremy everywhere..."

"I know, honey. I really do," Jessica replied softly, "But you're also living in the past doing that. You need to let him go. I know how hard that sounds." I needed to wipe my cheeks again. I knew Mum had struggled but hearing she was almost still grieving nearly broke me completely. "You need a clean break, Linda. From that house. From your memories. From everything up there. Make a new home down here. A new future. And your family is down here."

"I've got to go," she said, "Work... I promise I'll think about it, Jess. I just need to think. I need time. I love you both. So much."

"Love you too, Mum."

She hung up, Jessica dropping the phone on the table before she turned and hugged me tightly, feeling her wet my t-shirt with her tears. "I had no idea she still hurt so much. And now with him controlling her..."

"It's Christmas next month. She'll be down here by then. You have my word."

Both girls headed out that night. Michelle asked if I was up for meeting some friends, but the conversation with my mother had put my good mood on ice immediately after. Jessica was still upset too, Michelle seeming to realise. We didn't tell her too much, letting her know that we were hoping to help my mother and sister over the next few weeks.

We didn't drink that night, Jessica barely leaving my side the entire night. Now that we were both sober, I wondered what would happen. I had my answer barely an after an hour after Kylie had left with a cheerful goodbye. There was nothing really on TV, just keeping Jessica company, when she straddled my lap and gazed into my eyes.

"Do you love me, Chris?" she asked bluntly. I felt heat creep into my cheeks, but I managed a nod. "Are you in love with me?" I met her eyes and nodded again. She didn't hesitate in leaning down to kiss me again. She accepted my tongue within seconds, holding her tight to my body. My cock didn't take long to get hard, feeling her smile as we made out, and she didn't hold back in grinding on my lap.

Rolling her onto her back, we continued to make out, one of her legs around my waist, the other on the floor. I pawed at her breasts covered by her shirt, moving down from her lips to attack her neck. "Do you want me, Chris?" she whispered.

"More than anything."

"I want you too. But I want to take it slow."

"That's okay. Best we do. Tricky territory we'll be dealing with."

"Where did all this maturity come from?"

I snorted and I rested on a forearm. "Shit, I was running the house after Dad died. Mum was a mess, my sister needed me to be strong. I was fourteen and was using the life insurance to pay the mortgage, the bills, making sure the shopping we done, Becky was going to school, and that was in addition to making sure Mum was at least eating."

"I didn't know..."

I shrugged. "Mum did her best, but her heart was shattered. So I stepped up because I had to. From then until the day she met Barry, things did get better. The moment he just moved himself in, every day just got worse." I ran my fingers through her hair. "I would have come down her earlier, far earlier, but I couldn't walk out on them. But when Mum didn't stand up for me, that hurt. And I was left feeling I had no choice."

We made out most of the night, interspersing that with general conversation, until she suggested we head to bed, as we did have plans the next morning. She took my hand once we were upstairs, leading me to her bedroom. Before I could ask what we were doing, he hugged me. "I want nothing more than to be fucked by my very handsome nephew, but tonight, I just want cuddles."

"Me too, to be honest."

She put on the flannel shirt I already knew well, barely long enough to cover her arse, keeping on a pair of panties only. I made sure I kept my boxer-briefs on at least. Sliding under the covers together, she wanted to be held by all me, her very cute butt pressing against my groin. She felt I was hard and giggled. "Been a long time since I felt something like that against me."

"Jess, the fact you are single right now is a crime."

"I'm not single now."

It took me a few seconds for my brain to comprehend what she just said. "Oh..."

She took my hands in hers, holding them to her chest. "Are you serious about this, Chris?"

"Definitely. I want you so fucking much, Jess."

"Ditto," she whispered. She turned around, nestling her head under my chin, cuddling her towards me. "Now this is better. Young man back in my bed. Positively scandalous."

"Please, if my friends had met you, Jess, I'd have been teased mercilessly about my cougar auntie."

She loved that thought. We relaxed together and she eventually drifted off first. Feeling her breathing change, I leaned down to her ear. "I love you, Jessica. More than you could imagine," I breathed. Whether she heard me or not, I'm not sure. But I was smiling to myself as I drifted off

The girls were only a little hungover the next day, so they were up early enough to prepare the picnic before we piled into my car. As it was an automatic, I could drive while holding Jessica's hand. Glancing back at Michelle and Kylie in the rear-view mirror, they both smiled at me. "Mum's happy, Chris. That's all we wanted," Michelle said.

The beach was practically deserted when we arrived, Jessica stating only the locals really knew about it, though the occasional tourist would follow the local roads and stumble upon it. Once we had the large rug down, the picnic basket and esky holding it in place, clothing was removed as we all jogged to the water. Jessica wore a simple white bikini, showing plenty of her firm arse and cleavage. Frankly, her body was spectacular. Michelle wore a black bikini, and had plenty of her own curves, having now grown into her body. Kylie was still slim with her red bikini. I'd call her perky in all ways.

Being the only man, I was centre of attention, all three of them taking the opportunity to feel up my arms and chest. Kylie, being the smallest, was the easiest to launch into water, making her squeal as she practically flew. Michelle loved it simply so she could hug me. No matter what, I knew we'd always be close. As for Jessica, she loved to place my hands on her arse, so I'd kiss hers when I could, making her laugh before I launched her too.

All that exercise certainly helped build an appetite, nibbling at all the food we'd prepared. The three girls shared a bottle of wine. I was driving so stuck to water. I didn't mind. Jessica then asked me to apply sunscreen as the three wanted to top up their tans. When I was asked by all three of them, I did gulp, so figured I'd focus on Kylie first, making her giggle as, to be honest, I'd never touched her in such a manner before. Michelle enjoyed herself, though when it came to doing Jessica, I was already nursing more than a semi, so made sure she felt it. Doing down her back was fine, but when I focused on her legs, I made sure I moved my hands up her thighs as high as possible, brushing her covered pussy 'accidentally'. The fact she stifled some soft moans suggested my applying of lotion, which basically turned into a massage, had turned her on.

After an hour on their backs, they wanted to do their fronts. Kylie and Michelle did themselves, Jessica suggested I do her. The fact she removed her bikini top turned my semi into a full blown erection. I hadn't seen her tits in all their glory in a long time. I moved from her hands, up her arms, to her chest. When I avoided her breasts, she lifted her head, unable to see her eyes behind the sunglasses. "You missed a spot or two there, Chris."

Her nipples were already hard, so I brushed my hands over them. She bit her lip more than once, stifling a gasp or moan, before I moved down her body, down her legs all the way to her delicate little feet, before moving back up her thighs. I made sure I met her eyes as I carefully moved my hands closer and closer to her pussy. Glancing, Kylie wasn't paying attention but Michelle did glance at me. All she did was smile. I guess she wasn't surprised.

I teased Jessica to start before I slid a finger under the thin strip of fabric, feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy. That made her moan. Kylie burst into giggles. "Sorry," Jessica whispered, "Sorry... Chris... We shouldn't..."

"Sorry, getting carried away here."

"I've got headphones, Mum," Kylie said, "Michelle, you should wear yours too."

I think Michelle was enjoying the show, whether watching or listening. Lying next to Jessica, the two girls started listening to music, Jessica turning to kiss me. Moving my hand back down her body, I slid my hand under her bikini bottom, wasting no time sliding a couple of fingers her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, needing to kiss me immediately. I felt her body reacting to what I was doing, hips moving slightly as I curled my finger enough to slowly find her g-spot. I'd have loved nothing more than going down on her, as I loved eating pussy, and the idea of eating her out had been a long held desire. But my fingers were doing their job.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me," she murmured, kissing me again.

"That's been my fantasy for years, Jess. At least one of them regarding you. Never needed porn. Just thought about you all the time."

I stopped long enough to remove her bikini bottoms. That's when Michelle turned onto her side to look away, ensuring Kylie couldn't see. I'd have to thank her later, Jessica spreading her legs, resting her right over mine, as I now had free reign. I managed to position my hand so I could slide two fingers into her, my thumb gently rubbing on her clit.

"Please make me cum," she whimpered, "I love you."

Not to toot my own horn, but I'd had my fingers in a few girls. Yes, each woman is different, but they generally share similar features. Once I found her special spot, and I'd worked out the right pressure on her clit, it was a case of teasing my aunt until she was begging me to make her orgasm. Her kisses were now hungry, needy, full of her desire for me. Her hips moved against my hand, feeling her shudder as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

Then her back arched and she released a loud cry. Michelle couldn't help glance. Kylie lifted her head. I noticed them out of the corner of my eyes though my focus remained on Jessica. Then I felt her squeeze my fingers and she kissed me deeply to cover her moans. Breaking the kiss suddenly, she cried. "Oh my fucking god!" Anyone else on the beach would have known exactly what was happening.

She gently grabbed my wrist, holding my fingers in place for a few seconds before easing them out. I licked those clean immediately, savouring her taste for the first time. She lifted her sunglasses so I could see her eyes, leaning down to kiss her softly. "What about you?" she asked softly.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to make my favourite aunt orgasm."

Jessica happily lay there naked until the girls felt cooked enough that they wanted another swim in the ocean. She did put on her bikini bottoms though went topless. Seeing their mother do it, Michelle and Kylie figured they'd go topless too. I didn't know where to look. Jessica whispered into my ear she had no problem with me looking at my cousins. They were beautiful young women.

She wasn't wrong.

We were in a good mood driving home, stopping at a fish n' chip shop for dinner not far from the farm, digging in as soon as we were inside as the four of us were ravenous. I needed a shower after that, and that's when I had my own surprise, Jessica sliding into the stall to join me. Her body pressed into mine as her lips found mine. Without a word, she slowly kissed down my body until she was on her knees.

"I won't last long," I admitted.

"I don't care. I just want you to feel as good as I do right now, Chris."

Considering she had me moaning in thirty seconds, she didn't stand on ceremony nor spend time teasing me. My cock simply disappeared inside her mouth, her head quickly bobbing up and down on my cock. I ran fingers through her hair, unable to stop myself looking down into her eyes. She looked so happy on her knees, I blurted out how much I loved her. She already knew, but I thought she should hear it again.

Best blowjob I'd had in my life. I'd had a few from a few girlfriends since losing my virginity. As the old saying goes, with age comes experience. I knew she'd tease me for hours when she did it again, hopefully rather soon.

"Close," I managed to warn her. All she did was seal her lips around her cock, feeling her tongue working my shaft. I groaned once more before I felt that first spurt fire from my cock, quickly fired by plenty more cum. Jessica swallowed every drop, running her tongue up and down my cock before she sat back, looking very happy with herself.

I definitely surprised her by lifting her up and kissing her. "That's unusual," she said.

"You swallow it, I can kiss you afterwards."

"I'll swallow it every time, if it doesn't end up in my pussy or arse, that is. Or on my face. Or on my tits."

I felt a grin form. "You have ideas, Jess?"

Her hands ran up and down my chest. "I have one right now. You're moving into my room from tonight. Holding me last night... I haven't slept so well in years. I felt safe and loved."

I couldn't hide the fact I was moving all my stuff into her room, feeling myself blush as Kylie and Michelle watched me with amusement. As soon as I was done, Kylie wandered towards me, hugging me tightly, before happily walking into her bedroom. Michelle did the same thing, hugging me for far longer. "Can I be honest about something, Chris?"

"Always."

"I'm glad you're here for Mum. She needed a good man. Fairly sure you're probably not who she expected to be with, but if it could be anyone in the world, I'm glad it's you."

"Thanks, Michelle."

"Kylie and I love you to bits too, Chris."

"I love you guys too just as much."

"Good." She leaned back and met my eyes. "It's going to be really fucking weird if or even when you marry Mum."

"Not sure I can." That's when she blushed. "What?"

"Um, when we used to fool around, I looked into possibly marrying my cousin. Well, we can, and if we could, I would assume it would be the same for an aunt and nephew."

"Oh..."

She placed her hands on my shoulders. "No guilt, Chris. I've had boyfriends since then. I've not carried a torch for you for a little while... though you're still hot."

"So are you."

"Thanks. Now, you'd better go otherwise Mum will wonder where you are. Can't go stealing her man."

Jessica was wearing the same flannel shirt and panties. I had a feeling that was her signal that there'd be no fooling around, or she liked having clothing removed. As I was still on a relative high from her blowjob, I happily snuggled with her, not doing anything except resting my hand on her smooth skin wherever I could.

Turning around to face me, she turned on the bedside light and kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. My hands went to her shirt, both of us sitting up so I could undo the buttons and take it off, smiling as she wasn't wearing a bra. On her back again, I rather eagerly removed her panties, spreading her legs wide, pleased to see she was already rather excited.