Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please eat me," she whispered, "I haven't been eaten out in far too long."

"Can I admit fantasy is about to become reality, Jessica?"

I inhaled her intoxicating scent first. I loved to inhale a woman's scent. There was just something about the smell, then the taste, the texture. Just everything about a pussy, even how it looked. Jessica kept herself mostly shaved, just a thin patch of hair above her sex. I must have spent a couple of minutes just looking at it. She didn't get self-conscious, hearing her eventually giggle. "You like the look of it, Chris?"

"Beautiful like the rest of you, Jess."

"I think she needs some attention. Care to use what I know is going to be that talented mouth of yours?"

Running my tongue up her slit for the first time had her moan softly and I felt my cock immediately turn into a steel bar. She tasted absolutely fucking divine. Immediately the best pussy I'd tasted in my life to that point. She let me just explore her to start off with, enjoying the attention of my tongue, and I knew I'd use my fingers later to really make her cum hard.

I kissed, sucked and licked everywhere. I loved hearing her soft moans, aware she was likely remaining quieter because of Michelle and Kylie. They probably wouldn't care if I made her scream, but I didn't mind if she wanted to be quiet, long as she told me what she loved.

"My nephew loves my pussy," she murmured, hearing her giggle. I looked up over her body to see her eyes. The love, lust and desire in them made me smile though I didn't stop for a second. "God, he loves my pussy and she loves him," she moaned softly.

Her hips started to buck. Sliding a couple of fingers into her, curling them the way I knew I'd find her spot, she couldn't stop the moan that escaped her. Wrapping my other hand around her thigh, I tried to keep that leg wide as I moved my tongue only to her clit, figuring out quickly what she liked. With my tongue at her clit and my fingers working her spot, she released an almost guttural groan.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Cum for me, Jess," I whispered.

I felt her squeezing my fingers. Her entire body seemed to shake and shudder, back arching slightly. She seemed to be doing her best to hold back her orgasm. So I now made sure she was going to orgasm hard, just upping the attention on her clit enough that she simply needed to release.

"Oh Chris!" she exclaimed.

And then she had quite the orgasm. I kept going until I felt her lean forward to grasp my wrist. She didn't remove my fingers, but it was a sign for me to stop moving. I removed my tongue from her clit, making her giggle as I kissed everywhere else, up and down her thighs, around her pussy. She was incredibly sensitive.

Hearing her take a couple of deep breaths, I looked up to see her eyes shimmer as she returned my gaze. "Where did you learn that?" she wondered.

"Wanted to make you feel as good as I feel, Jess."

Removing my fingers, I sucked those clean, leaving soft kisses up her body until I was leaning over her face. The next kiss was as passionate as any we'd shared. When I felt her fingers in the band of my underwear, that's when I met her eyes in curiosity. All she did was meet my eyes and nod.

We both moaned as I slowly slid my cock inside her. She felt incredibly warm and very tight. The smile that formed once I buried my cock had me grinning in return. We made love. It was gentle and tender, her legs around my waist, her fingers trailing up and down my back, our mouths rarely apart.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"Ditto," I replied softly.

I loved looking down to see my cock disappearing inside her. She loved watching it too, complimenting me on how good I felt, how big and thick I was. Any man loves hearing that from a lover. I was surprised at how long I lasted that first time with her. I think the blowjob probably helped in the end. But when she started begging me to cum inside her, I immediately started to up the tempo of my thrusts.

"Fuck me, Chris!" she cried.

"Jesus, your pussy is on fire, Jess," I grunted.

"It loves your cock. Fill me up!"

I growled, which made her giggle, pumping into her faster and faster, feeling the impending orgasm approaching. She was moaning and panting, angling my cock and body so I would rub against her clit. I'd figured that out with my third girlfriend. With the right angle, I could make her cum in that position. Not all women did, but the idea of making Jessica cum while inside her had been one of my biggest fantasies. I'm sure most men wanted their over to cum while they were being fucked.

I didn't find out that time. I groaned and unloaded, Jessica holding me tighter as it was one hell of an orgasm, gently pumping into her until I simply had nothing left to give, leaving my cock buried. Resting my head next to hers, she stroked my back. "You're mine now, Chris," she whispered.

I almost snorted. "Please, I was yours the moment I walked in the door soaking wet, Jess."

She didn't want me to pull out. I didn't want to either. But as my cock softened somewhat, we did need a quick clean up. While a night of sex would have been a lot of fun, we had an early start in the morning, so after another quick shower, we headed to bed naked.

"No more flannel shirts, though I do love a man removing my bra and panties before we make love," she said, her arm resting on my chest, fingers caressing the fine chest hair I had.

"I'd love doing it for you."

"Might have to invest in more lingerie for my young lover."

"I'd love to see it on you. You're just so fucking sexy, Jess."

She sighed. "I'm forty-two years old, Chris. And I haven't felt this sort of love for any man I've been with before."

"Never loved a girl as much as I love you." I turned my head. "Jess, I'm utterly serious here. I'm not going anywhere now."

"I know," she whispered.

Breakfast was amusing the next morning. I think it's rather obvious when people have sex for the first time. I was certainly more affectionate. Jessica couldn't stop touching me. Sitting down to eat, Michelle just smiled at me but Kylie eventually couldn't hold back her thoughts any longer. "You had sex," she said softly.

Jessica grabbed her hand. "Is that an issue, Kylie?"

"Huh? No, of course it isn't! I'm happy for you, Mum. Chris is a great guy."

She looked at me with a loving grin. "He is." She glanced at her other daughter. "Are you okay with everything, Michelle? I know it seems fast, but I think it's been coming a long time."

"Nice double entendre, mother." I glanced to see Jessica blushing. "But I'm just glad to see you smiling again. A genuine smile. And Kylie is right. Chris is a great guy."

I took the ute out after breakfast, Jessica giving me her debit card, as I intended to paint the house over the next week or so. In addition to painting, I was going to carry out repairs inside and out, and considered even painting some of the rooms indoors. Jessica gave me free reign, knowing the house did need a bit of an update, at least in regards to colour. Soon as I got the hardware store, I sent her picture after picture of colours, asking what she liked.

In addition to working as a mechanic, I'd done some part-time work as a handyman for the past six months, and had often helped Dad around the house before he died. Nowadays, I relied on YouTube videos whenever I needed to do something. No surprise I had an audience as Michelle and Kylie walked out to watch me each day. I knew their classes ended shortly, joking they could have helped out, but once I had my shirt off, I think they were quite content just watching me, while Jessica certainly appeared around the house more often than usual,

Each night after dinner, we'd hang out in the living room, the TV on though I barely watched it, most of my attention on Jessica. We mostly behaved in front of the girls, but we seemed to agree on heading to bed earlier than normal. Soon as the door was closed, we were all over each other. The honeymoon phase of a new relationship is always fun. She was insatiable, so was I. We enjoyed our first sixty-nine by the Wednesday. By Friday, we were in bed within an hour of finishing dinner, Jessica wanting nothing more than my cock inside her, in as many positions as possible, and to keep fucking her until I simply couldn't keep going.

Falling back on the bed I don't know how long later, both of us breathing deeply, sweating, panting, her body still quivering from time to time, we glanced at each other and laughed. "Good thing I'm on the pill, Chris." Then she paused, looking thoughtful, before turning onto her side. "Do you want kids?"

"Haven't really thought about it, to be honest."

"Okay, it's just that I'm in my forties. I can still have children, but the older I get, the more chance of complications. It's the only thing that does concern me about what we're doing."

"Jessica, I'm with you because I love you. I'm not worried about whether we have children or not."

"I know it's early to talk about..."

I shushed her by giving her a soft kiss. "It's the perfect time to talk about it, Jess. We're now making love. And by doing that, there's a chance of pregnancy. I'll put your mind to rest. We have our own lives to live. Let's focus on that."

As it was nearly summer, we headed to the beach again on Sunday, and I had a feeling it was going to become the regular thing we did over the next few months. It was a fun day, spending plenty of time relaxing in the surf, relaxing back on our towels, fooling around with Jessica. We did our best to behave considering Michelle and Kylie were there, though my fingers did up underneath the fabric of her panties, Jessica turning onto her side facing me so they couldn't see too much, though they would have heard their mother enjoy a quiet orgasm, moaning into my mouth before resting my head against my chest, stroking her back once I'd cleaned my fingers.

The next couple of weeks passed as the previous week, mixing work on the house with work on the farm. I tinkered with some of the machinery, relying on books I found on the internet. Some of the buildings were a little dilapidated, so her only full-time employee, Bill, helped me carry out some repairs. He'd already figured out the relationship I had with Jessica, though all he said was, "I haven't seen that woman smile like that in five years, son. Just don't fuck it up."

While all this was going on, I called Mum every few days, while Becky and I messages constantly each day. Though she had friends, I had a feeling I was her main outlet regarding the situation at home. It was a Thursday night, early in December, when she called me.

"You need to come home," she begged. Even I heard the shouting in the background.

"Have you called the cops?"

"Not yet. They're just arguing. They're always arguing, Chris."

She was on speakerphone. I glanced at Jessica, who nodded immediately. "We're coming now, Becky. Start packing your things now. I'll be there as quickly as I can."

Grabbing my keys, Jessica was always going to come with me, the two girls wanting to join us too. They got in the back, figuring Mum could come in her own car. Once on the highway north, I floored it. If I was pulled over, I'd explain the situation. Figured I'd get a ticket. Jessica had my phone, Becky keeping us up to date with what was going on. She said it would go quiet for a few minutes before starting up again. Apparently he was drunk. Very drunk,

Pulling up outside my old home, all the lights were on and there was just a sense of foreboding. I asked the girls to remain in the car for the moment. I heard the raised voices as I approached the front door. Becky let me know the door was open, stepping inside for the first time since I'd left.

Mum was on the couch in tears. I heard Barry ranting and raving from the kitchen, just awful abuse directed in her direction, and he wasn't shy in letting her know what he thought about Becky and I either. Then he stepped through the door into the living room and saw me.

He would have seen my fist coming, connecting with his jaw. He dropped like a sack of spuds. I checked he wasn't dead, as it had been a rather cheap shot, before I turned back to the couch, where Mum just blinked up at me.

"Mum, pack your things. You're coming with me."

First thing she did was get to her feet and hug me tightly, kissing my cheek, before I escorted her to her room. We grabbed two suitcases and she started packing. I grabbed a trash bag and just threw all of Barry's shit into it, packing two of them in total before placing them outside. Checking him for keys, I took the house keys off them, left him his car key, then dragged his unconscious body outside. Then I woke him up with a glass of water in the face.

"What the fuck?" he moaned. Seeing me lean over him, he was about to get up, so I put my foot on his chest.

"Fuck off," I growled.

"You can't..." I made sure my foot was firmer. "This is my house."

"Wrong, fuckwit. It's my father's house. When he passed away, it was given to my mother, my sister and I. You don't own shit. You're nothing but a parasite, leeching of my mother. This isn't your home anymore. Grab your shit, get in your car, and fuck off."

I removed my foot and he stood up, looking a little woozy. Grabbing the two black trash bags, he dragged them over to his car, throwing them in the back, before he took the keys from his pocket. "You took the house keys."

"I'm not a fucking idiot like you, Barry."

"Where the fuck am I mean to go?"

"Don't fucking care. Get in your car and drive away. Mum will divorce you and finally be free. Don't come back. I'll warn you only the once. I see you on this doorstep again, only the police will drag me away from your bloodied corpse."

He got behind the wheel, glanced my way and flipped me the bird. I replied by smiling and returning a sarcastic wave. But the car eventually rolled away, and he disappeared from view. Jessica, Michelle and Kylie had already headed inside by then, noticing them walk by while I'd had my talk with Barry. No surprise I found Jessica on the couch, cuddling Mum as she cried. Getting down in front of Mum, I took her hands in mine. "You're not coming back here, Mum. You're selling this house. It's a noose around our necks. You'll live with Jessica and I for a while until you find your own place. It sounds like orders, so I'll ask. Do you like the sound of all that?"

She nodded, leaning forward and hugging me, sobbing on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Becky appeared with Kylie and Michelle, dragging a suitcase and another bag. "We'll come back to get the rest, right?"

"It's a temporary solution, Kylie," I replied, "Just the essentials for now."

"I can't drive," Mum whispered, "Can someone help me?"

"I'll drive us, Auntie Linda," Michelle offered.

"Barry?" she asked.

"Gone."

Mum leaned back, wiping her cheeks, before a rather shy smile appeared on her face. "Just like your father, looking after the family. You have for a while now. I've noticed but..."

"We all make mistakes, Mum. It's okay." I stood up and offered my hand. "Come on, let's get out of here."

We stopped for some Maccas on the way home, pulling up outside the farmhouse. Gathering outside, Mum said, "Wow, it looks good."

"Chris has been painting," Jessica said, "He's now working on fixing up inside. Work in progress."

Mum looked at me and smiled. In fact, I'd say she looked proud. I knew heading inside would be when questions could be raised. Heading upstairs, Mum headed to the spare room and noticed my things were not there. "Where are your things, Chris?"

"In my room," Jessica replied, "Chris and I are together, Linda. We didn't want you to find out like this... but..."

Mum sat on the edge of the bed, clearly in surprise. "Oh... well..."

"It's not illegal, Mum," I added, "And we don't really care what anyone else thinks except you and Becky. We hope you can accept we're in love."

She must have thought for thirty seconds before she hugged her sister first. "Thank you for looking after my son," she whispered. Then she hugged me tightly. "And look after my sister for me," she added softly.

Kylie and Becky had always been close, so they were going to share a room for the time being. They were already giggling away about whatever amused them. Becky needed a lot of TLC from her brother, practically sitting on my lap when we gathered in the living room later. I told her about my relationship with Jessica. All she did was scoff. "Please, you've had the hots for her since you were... well, a long time, Chris."

Mum was lost for the next few days, spending most of her time in the kitchen or the living room, alone and deep in thought. Jessica and I tried to be with her as much as possible. I asked a few questions, particularly if he'd ever been violent. I sighed with relief that he hadn't, but his behaviour had got worse once I was forced out of the house. "He was afraid of you," she said, "I have no doubt about that. I should have seen it, but I thought..." She sighed. "I don't know what I was thinking when I married him. Worst decision of my life. I miss your father. I miss my husband. Why did he leave us, Chris?"

Then she hugged me and cried again. I have no problem admitting I shed a tear or two. Six years later, and she still hadn't healed. Maybe she never would? That just broke my heart further, but it was obvious to anyone that my father had been the love of her life. They should have grown old together. Fate could be a merciless bitch.

I helped Mum organise everything. We emptied the house and put most things in storage nearby. We put the house up for sale, and considering the size and location within the city, we had it appraised a couple of times, satisfied with the asking price. Two weeks before Christmas, and things had calmed down enough. Mum was looking for work in the largest towns north and south, but she wanted to live as close as possible to us.

As for Becky... I'd noticed the lack of attention on boys while she was blossoming. She had boys as friends, but never had a boyfriend. So when I walked into Kylie's room one afternoon without knocking, dropping off a package she'd received, the fact I found the pair of them making out on the bed didn't come as a shock. They jumped off each other as I cleared my throat, both of them blushing brightly.

"Becky, I know," I said.

"You do?"

"I do. Figured it out before you did, I think. Didn't have you picked, Kylie."

She looked away, a little shy as always. "I've had a crush on you both for a while. My crush on Becky has always been larger, but I didn't know she preferred women."

"Is this serious?" I wondered.

They glanced at each other before looking at me. Broad smiles formed and they nodded. "I won't ask any other questions. I don't really need to know. But the chances of you keeping this secret in this house is nil. Does Mum know about your preferences, Becky?"

"Never felt confident talking about it with Barry around."

"Might be worth having that talk then. If Mum can handle the fact I'm sleeping with her sister, our aunt, she can handle the fact you're a lesbian." I paused and added, "Is that correct?" Becky smiled and nodded. So that confirmed what I'd thought for the past couple of years.

She took my advice, sitting down with Mum that night in front of everyone. That was brave, in my eyes at least. Never been more proud of my sister as she told the family as she revealed her sexual preferences, before standing up and sitting next to Kylie, holding her hand and admitting they were already falling in love. Mum cried happy tears. Jessica did the same. Michelle smiled. Everyone hugged.

It was a good night.

With Christmas on the horizon, I had to think of gifts to buy. Aware that I was a man and clueless about certain things, as I could readily admit to failings on my part, I was given a list by my cousins and sister. Mum said she didn't want anything except a lot of cuddles in the days leading up to and on Christmas, no matter how hot the weather got. I still bought her a little something though. As for Jessica, I knew exactly what I wanted to buy her. I know, the day I bought it, I was walking around with a grin, as all five women in my life were asking why I was smiling all the time. "I'm in a good mood," I said. Thankfully, they left it at that.