Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd turned up at the farm a decade ago with nothing more than a backpack of my belongings, kicked out of home, no hope for the future. But it's often said that when a man meets the right woman, falls in love with her, and when she loves him back, anything is possible. I live by the theory that, sometimes, just sometimes, your dreams might just come true.

*****

A/N -- Confession time. This was originally going to have a bittersweet ending, but I'm a sucker for happy endings so finished as above. If I were to write a sequel, that would be bittersweet, but I'm sure most of you could probably figure out what might happen. (No, not end up with his mother.) No plans at the moment, as I'm happy where it finished, and I have numerous other projects right now, but if I find inspiration, I might do a second chapter for this, though it won't be a particularly happy story from the ideas I have in this noggin of mine.