Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the table was quiet "Oh my, that's interesting." Sapphire grinned "What did it say?"

"That I needed to find the white gem, a diamond to find a clue about the blue stone..Though I don't know who or what the diamond is, or if five gems are needed to create every key or how to create a key. Or how you even know that I've had these clues or how you know when a gem has been created."

Sapphire put her hands together "It's true that the Cosmic Pearl is the greatest among the gems, but out of the seven of us mine is the strongest. I'm also the eldest, I have more of a connection with the fountain, so it notifies me here and there, as for knowing when a gem is produced I can feel it. The magic that is, the signature is pretty strong, as is the feeling I suppose."

"How much do you know that you're not telling us?" Ametrine asked.

"A lot, but that's my responsibility. We're not supposed to know all, but produce and guard these gems and their powers. There are things you won't or can't know until you have produced either a gem or a gem key..I'm sorry, but those are unbreakable rules." Sapphire sighed "But there's one thing that I can help you with Silas, the diamond."

"None of your sisters are the diamond." Silas said stating the obvious.

"None of my sisters are, yes. But we have one more here, Larissa was given her own special duty once she was employed here, and the rules of our magic apply to her as well."

"You're saying that..there's a clue about you...inside Larissa?" Silas guessed.

"Yes. Happy hunting." Sapphire smiled.

"Sadist." Ruby coughed. All of the girls including Sapphire laughed.

After lunch Ruby was hoping to pin down Silas, but he was speeding away towards another. Silas had seen Selene and followed her to the right of the mansion. Everything there was in a pale shade or a royal hue.

Selene led him into a powder white room with gold trim and flourishes, mixed with an orchid hint. The entire room was shaped like a hexagon with six cabriole couches spread out on each side of the room, they were all orchid. In the center of the room was a glass coffee table with a vase holding a single golden peony. The windows in this room were higher and smaller with a few pieces of art hanging beside them.

Selene sat on the center couch, so Silas did the same. "I wanted to ask you about your brother."

"Matthew, what about him?"

"How come you never speak with him, publicly. I mean Sapphire told us that you showed him to her through your phone, you don't speak about him much."

Silas sighed closing his eyes "If you think it's a scam then you're wrong. I speak with Matthew every night on my laptop before he goes to sleep. Most of the time he's medicated, sometimes he's in pain. His doctor updates me daily, and his nurses on their shifts update me hourly.."

"Forgive me, I just wanted to know. And no one knows what it could be?"

"No, his doctor knows a bit about magic, but this is beyond him. I guessed that it might be a curse or hex, but why wouldn't it affect me too? But there aren't any curses or hexes like that known."

Selene poked one of his closed eyelids until he opened them "Selene-

"Our library has several books on magic and magic history, curses, potions, spells too, not just gem magic. I'm not as big of a bookworm as Emerald, but I do know that much." Selene grinned.

"Thank you." Silas said quietly "Not to try and doubt you, but these are very bizzare symptoms."

"Well there are hexes and curses that don't have a real cure..Here's a though, write down the symptoms and give them to Emerald or Sapphire and maybe they'll be able to find something."

"Yeah." Silas thought back to last night when he spoke to Matthew, his brother was still the same. He was weak physically, and losing weight. His eyes had dark circles under them and his eyes were really clear, his arms were easily bruised if he leaned too against a hard surface. Day after day he laid in bed, covered in bandages with ivs in his arm, running fluids in and out of him to no avail. Those were the normal symptoms.

The odd ones came when Matthew would sleep, if he had a nightmare he'd wake up, his eyes a completely different color, then they would bleed. Another was the migraines that came whenever he went to use the restroom, the coughing up blood anytime he sneezed, and the smell of herbs anytime he closed his eyes to go to bed.

Silas listed them all to Selene who listened contently "Why not let us talk with him sometime? My sisters and I only have each other, which is nice, but it gets sort of tedious. Now that you're here, they only want to know and speak about you. I do as well, but you're not here for you. You're here for Matthew."

Silas patted Selene on her shoulder "If he's up to it, sure. But he's unwell and looks unwell-

"Silas, we can handle it. I've told you about our parents too."

"And your drawings that you haven't shown me yet." Silas smiled "I want to see the towers and oceans that stretch on for miles."

"In due time." Selene laughed "But I wanted to speak with you privately about something, and you can't laugh."

"Fine, I won't. Now tell me." He demanded.

"How does it feel...when you're with one of my sisters?" Selene questioned "Sexually, being with them...is it pleasing to you?" Her eyes wanted to look away, but she decided to be direct by looking him in his. Silas' eyes didn't darken, they softened at the question.

"It's..erotic. Sex usually is, the things we do to warm up to it or during it..It's pleasing to feel." Silas gave just a small answer in case she had more inquiries.

Selene held her hands together in her lap tightly "Is that how you've felt with all of your sexual partners?"

"I haven't had many...but yes, mostly. But one time was an exception."

"Explain it to me."

Silas sighed "Sex with someone you find attractive, someone that can motivate you...it can pleasing or even magnificent depending on how you move your body with theirs and vice versa. How well versed you all in flesh to flesh interactions."

" But I had something other than sex, with my first girlfriend. I was in high school and I fell for her, or at least I thought it was love. She felt the same about me and we made love together on an old cot in the gym during a school lock in. Making love is different, it feels more sensual, passionate, intimate. It can be just as carnal and euphoric as sex."

Selene knew what sex was, how it was performed. Her sisters would go around talking about their past relationships sometimes. But she knew none of them had ever made love to any of their ex beaus. "It comes from the heart? From how much you love someone, and the touch of their person becomes passion."

"It can." Silas said patting the couch "But I was so young then and then we broke up and I was heartbroken. Matthew talked it over with me and I realized that I liked Kylie a lot, she was my best friend before my girlfriend and we always got along. But it wasn't actual love, just teenage boy hormones or something like that."

"And how would you know if it were real?"

"I think you just know. Pangs of the heart maybe." Silas chuckled "Or that feeling of loneliness, of fear when you're away from your partner. But any romance novel can express that. I'm not sure myself."

"I see." Selene bit her bottom lip anxiously "Um, I was wondering if you could tell me about your experience."

Silas shook his head "I don't think telling you about my exes or time with your sisters is counterproductive or wise, I don't want to tell you, because I don't think it's right to make you listen and compare like notes."

"Then tell me what you'd do if you were with me."

Silas was so shocked that he held his mouth open for thirty seconds without realizing that Selene still wanted him to reply.

"If you and I were together, right here on this couch. Tell me. That's plenty fair."

Silas inhaled calmly while keeping his eyes on her, looking her up and down "First, I would kiss you, your lips, your neck...your shoulders on down to your hand. I'd kiss you so softly that your skin would tickle once my lips moved on. Then I would help you out of this cute dress and admire your figure."

Selene smiled when he said admire, she never felt that her figure was much of one to begin with. "Next, I'd kiss the tops of your breasts, tasting the velvet skin with my tongue. I'd pull you close to me and pull down any fabric covering your precious pearl."

Selene leaned against the couch imagining it in her mind as Silas went on "Pushing you back onto the sofa, I'd undress and pull your thighs slightly apart." Silas licked his lips dreaming a small pink cove, brimming with angelic light.

"Then is where I would take your lips with mine and enter your warm silky cavern, feeling it expand as I discovered every part of you. In our embrace I'd be gentle breaking your seal. And as the blood and fluids mixed I would uncover your hidden door, the one without a key and touch it with my own to feel that I've reached the end."

Selene's hands were trembling with excitement as if she were a kid wanting to hear the end of a most wondrous story "And then..." Silas stopped.

"And then what?" Selene wanted to know every detail.

Silas smirked to himself and leaned close by Selene's face, his lips to her ear "And then I'd move as fast or as hard as you'd want me to. I'd make sure that you felt every bit of my love, every single inch, every detail of my being imprinted inside you, filling you completely until our hearts burst." Silas then kissed the tip of her ear.

Selene flinched "I.." Selene blushed pressing her thighs closer together, she felt something damp and hot begin to spill between her so called pearl.

"I'm sorry." Silas himself was just as red as she was "I got caught up in thinking about it..I didn't mean to shake you up."

"I'm not..I was thinking about it too.." Selene looked at the man before her. He was seven years older, more experienced, charming..and so shy and apologetic at times that it confused her to who was really the virgin here.

"Would you really do all of that?"

Silas nodded slowly "I'd go slow and gently, losing your virginity shouldn't be something that's the example of a Nascar race...at least not in the beginning."

"Ruby says the pain isn't that bad and it doesn't last long."

"I'm a guy, so I couldn't tell you." He had never taken someone's virginity before.

"But you could..if you wanted to write me a story or a poem.." Selene murmured "Something as erotic or passionate..."

"If I wrote about you then it can't be erotic..it has to be something soft like your skin. Something as bright as your eyes are right now. As pleasurable as that may be, I don't like you, because I want to just sleep with you."

Selene's heart thumped at that, it was nice to hear more reassurance even though she knew he'd have to go back to her sisters, more than once apparently.

"Then I have a request." Selene declared "When you sleep with my sisters, anyone of them, then imagine this scenario, all the things you told me you'd do. All the things that I'd want you and let you do."

"Selene..." Silas held a hand out, Selene placed her right in him left "I will. And in turn I'll write to you, every day while I'll stay here. And you can draw pictures for me."

"I'd like that very much." In a way it was romantic, in a large mansion all day with nothing to do but read, write, play, and talk to her sisters. Silas would have to bed each one of them and while he was she'd focus on things she'd learn about him and draw them in exchange for beautiful words from him about her. They would be exchanging their own versions of love notes.

It made her giddy, so giddy that she forgot about the warmth leaking down her thigh and spread her legs just a little. Silas who had been so focused on her eyes, didn't notice until Selene made a small noise. Before he knew it he was looking down and could see the small glimmer of a translucent liquid running down her thigh.

"I-I-I'm so-

"No, it's to be expected. I said to much without thinking of how you'd react. I can ask one of your sisters to get you another dress, fresh clothes." Silas offered, despite being slightly turned on.

"Um, yes, thank you. Ruby and Ametrine are going swimming soon. Ametrine knows my tastes better, so if you could ask her?" Selene pouted little, when Silas realized something. She wasn't just asking for a change of clothes, she was actually pushing him towards the next gem, Ruby.

"I could wait a whi-

"No, the closer you get to the cure the closer we get to our answers about us." Selene said "Please, Silas.."

He squeezed her hand "I'll send you a note before dinner to Larissa."

"I'll do the same." She squeezed back grinning.

"I'll see you at dinner then." Silas stood and as soon as he let go of her hand he felt a little colder, almost frozen once he exited the room completely.

The pool was directly in the back of the mansion, the gardens were at least ten feet away in the form of a colorful maze. The pool was inground and tahiti shaped with water the same color as Ametrine's eyes as she laid on a verdant plush recliner which stood on gray foundation. There weren't many trees behind the mansion, just a few to give it a bit of shade. The rest was just land beyond the gardens.

Ruby laid beside her on the neighboring recliner, next to each one was a small circular class table for drinks or snacks. Sometimes in case the sun was too overbearing they would bring out the umbrellas. But today wasn't as hot. Ruby was wearing oversized brown shades and an aqua blue micro bikini, Ametrine wore a forest green one shoulder suit passing a sunscreen bottle to Ruby who began rubbing the lotion on her arms and shoulders.

Silas decided to take off his vest and unbutton his shirt to fit his new surroundings, he even kicked off his socks and shoes, placing them by the sliding door that led back inside. Silas didn't feel himself to have a great body, but other women would disagree with his shirt removed, he had a muscular torso that made anyone at his local gym sweat.

"Hey!" Silas waved as he ran towards the two women, both looked back startled.

"Silas, what brings you out here?" Ametrine asked.

"What took you so long?" Ruby whined "It's not fair that Citrine got to go before me. That was ungentlemanly, Silas."

"My apologies, but Selene wanted Ametrine to help pick out her dining attire."

"Dining attire? Did she spill something onto the clothes that she's wearing?" Ametrine grumbled swinging her legs around the chair "Does she need them that badly? I really wanted to go for a swim."

"Sorry." Silas gave a nervous smile "But it's urgent, she personally asked me to tell you, because you know what she likes best."

"Hey! I have good taste too." Ruby said.

"Rube, let it go. Thanks for telling me, I guess I'll swim another day. See you later." Ametrine got up and ran back inside sliding the door closed behind her. Silas took her place in the recliner.

Ruby slid her shades down "You bad boy, just what did you do?"

"What do you mean?" Silas asked innocently.

"You were speaking with Selene and now she has to change clothes...did you do something.." Ruby then started to laugh "No, she's too duty bound to have something happen before her time. You said something didn't you?"

"I'm really sorry, but that shall remain a secret." Silas grinned.

"Fine, keep your secrets. Lets get started with our gem creation."

"You really are fired up for this, aren't you?"

Ruby shrugged "I've always been ahead of the crowd, I can be more daring that my sisters. Some challenges they can't handle and I can. Like dares when we were younger, drag racing through the city, flashing, jumping off a cliff into the ocean."

"Well that's not very ladylike Miss Stone."

"You tease, but it's hard living the way we do. Sapphire views up under a microscope constantly to make sure we're safe and okay...it's overbearing. I love her like I love all my sisters, maybe Emerald a bit more, because she gets me and never judges what I do with my life."

"I know, we're becoming friends." Silas informed.

"Mhmm, here make yourself busy, virgin." Ruby tossed the plastic bottle of sunscreen at him, he caught it timidly not sure what she meant by calling him a virgin.

"What-

"I mean an anal virgin, you've never performed anal sex before, have you?"

"No. Why? Are you going to give me pointers?"

Ruby shook her head "Nope, I want to see how you do on your own. It's just a smaller hole."

"And you're a brazen woman, I'll do what I can. You care if you're here in the recliner?"

Ruby shrugged "The recliner, in the pool, on the ground, against the table, against the wall, the doors, the window...anywhere is perfect."

Silas smiled pouring the lotion into his palm. He rubbed his hands together and got on top of Ruby, placing his knees on the side of the recliner "Ohhh, you're giving me goosebumps."

"Where are they?" Silas asked, sliding his hands under her bikini top, he applied the lotion over each mound massaging it into the skin with his fingers. Ruby was wiggling her toes with glee, especially when he rubbed her nipples within his index and middle finger, pressing down onto them before circling around. He moved his hands from underneath her top once all the lotion had been used up.

"So, tell me.." Silas said squeezing out more lotion into his hands. "What do you imagine the ruby to be like?"

"In shape or size? Em told me that with you it was like she was giving birth to this giant egg." Ruby said recollecting her previous conversations with her "I'm not sure, I actually went to speak to Saph about it. She just shrugged, which is code for I can't tell you a damn thing."

Silas rubbed his hands together again and rubbed along her torso, down over her stomach and across her naval "Did Emerald tell you how big it was?"

"The gem or you?" Ruby flirted "She said she didn't have a measuring tape, but she eyeballed it be six inches in width. Geez. But she said it was this glorious experience without a gigantic mess in the end."

"I suppose it was with her." Silas then began rubbing lotion into her thighs, down her legs, onto her feet. Then he ran his fingers back up to her inner thighs, rubbing deeply with his fingers up to the line of the bikini bottom, he rubbed over the triangle and around it, before coating his fingers once more and sliding two underneath the blue triangle into a slick puffy pit.

"Mmm..that's better." Ruby exhaled, she allowed his to expertly massage her inner room, smoothing his fingers against the walls and thrusting them inside her while apply the lotion. As her body began to heat up Silas withdrew his fingers, looking down at the small puddle. Unlike her sisters Ruby didn't seem to moan out from teasing, rather she held it in to wait for the main course.

"Turn over." Ruby complied and rolled over onto her stomach, the first thing that Silas noticed was the string between her hips, it was thin and the only thing keeping him from a new sensation and a new gem.

He rubbed his hands with lotion again and began working her back. Like a real masseuse he rubbed from the top of her back along her spine, kneading knots in her back, using his elbow to dig in and dig out any kinks. "Wow..you're excellent with your hands, Silas."

"Well, I try." Silas then began rubbing her legs, this time he rubbed up rather than down, so that he would reach her thighs. Once he had rubbed all the lotion in, he picked up the thin blue string and pulled it to the side of Ruby's hip. He then squeezed the contents of the sunscreen bottle onto the crack of her behind. Lotion went here and there, but it was mostly in between the crack.

Silas rubbed his hands over her bare bottom, feeling how plump it was, how fluffy it felt as he rubbed both hips together. He imagined Selene in an instant, seeing her pale breasts and rubbing them, touching them. Rolling them in his hands round and round like a carousel, hearing her low moans.

1...34567...13