Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sapphire he's going to produce more gems anyway." Emerald grumbled "Why make this some weird game?"

"I'm not, I'm not. It's boring to make the final sell so quickly especially when he keeps wanting the price lowered. This way the decrease seems fair in my eyes."

Emerald rolled hers, Sapphire was too dominating when it came to things she wanted and wanted to happen. Though she was sweet and caring during their upbringing she could go overboard.

"It's okay, Emerald. This way we're all even." Silas held a hand out towards Sapphire, she shook his.

"We'll speak again tomorrow at the same time. Now, I must be off." Sapphire said pushing her chair out from the table, she stood.

"Out where?" Emerald asked "I thought you were on break."

"So did I, my new client doesn't want to leave their abode in the city. So I'm off to see them. I'll be back before dinner, okay?"

Emerald nodded, Sapphire soon left meaning she was now in charge. She turned towards Silas and gave a nod "Now is better than later, if you can't find her ask Larissa to show you to the gardens. Sometimes Citrine plans there."

"I got it. I'll see you at lunch."

"Kay, try to be natural."

Silas smirked "You do the same." He left with Emerald shaking her head at him.

Silas found Citrine in her room. The door was open, so he invited himself in. Unlike the color she favored (purple), Citrine's room was pink, peach pink and chiffon white. Her bed comforter had the pattern of peach colored tulips on it, it was also a canopy pushed back to the center of the wall facing Silas.

The floor had a large peach rug with the walls being painted with peach and chiffon stripes. There was a small book case to the right of the bed in white oak and a small table and chair with a single lamp where Citrine scribbled and drew her designs. There was also a flat screen hung up on the wall opposite of the bed and to the left were large chiffon dyed french doors leading to a private balcony with it's own little chairs to the left and right.

Her closet was left of her bed with two thin doors pressed against the wall. The only other thing that could be noticed in the room was a little sofa that nearly under the flat screen, the door to her bathroom which was by the bookcase and a hanging pot right by the small table where lilies (also peach) were growing in freshly watered soil.

Citrine was just exiting her closet, she had changed into a lavender sundress and matching wedges. She was probably going outside by the pool or maybe to the garden like Emerald guesses. But she knew now that she would be delayed. Citrine waved at Silas who waved back.

"Sorry about not knocking, the door-

"That's okay, I was heading out. But for now you can close it." Silas did as if he had been given instructions to. "I'm surprised you didn't go after Ruby next, she's very willing."

"And you're not willing?"

Citrine shook her head "I am, it's just not many people would pick me next."

Silas sighed "Please don't tell me you're one of those women who believe that they're plain, because that would be disappointing."

"I'm not." Citrine giggled "And it's not just, because we're getting to know you either. I guess I'm not used to someone just walking in here ready to take me without notice."

"I could leave, Citrine if you don't want to do this."

"You really are easy, Silas." Citrine took a seat on the sofa and looked up at him "I haven't had a real intimate moment with anyone in over a year, Opal hasn't in over two. I'm just wrapping my head around this before I wrap my legs around you."

Silas smirked "I get that." Silas walked over to the french doors "You like it when the light hits you in the morning? Is that why you don't have an alarm?"

"I have a phone, but yes. I admire the view from the balcony, it revitalizes me in a way. Come." Citrine got up and pushed the doors open and walked over to the railing with Silas by her side.

Both looked up into the sky where cotton clouds floated freely in a cyan sky, while bright streaks of green from the grass below swayed in the gentle breezes. They looked out at the masses of land that lead out from the mansion into the city miles and miles away.

"Did you ask for this specific room or was it just given to you?" Silas asked watching birds fly by.

"I asked when I was older, this used to be Sapphire's room when she was growing up. Then she took the masters and we all decided to pick new rooms. We've always had this balcony, but I designed these doors personally for this room to stream in light."

"It seems to me that majority of your sisters like designing or creating something."

"Yes, we're artistic in that way, logic too. There's Ametrine and Ruby gossiping about something." Silas followed her line of sight and sure enough both sisters were in deep secretive discussion over something, not that he tried to hear.

"What do you prefer Citrine? Sexually." Silas stated looking at her yellow eyes and seeing if they gave any tell.

"Sexually.." Citrine looked away "It's not something I'm proud of."

"I'm not here to shame you, and I only ask to help set the tone."

"You really are bold.." Citrine said staring back at him "I prefer having sex in public places...where there's a possibility that I could get caught. The adrenaline excites me. What excites you?"

"Sexually or just anything?"

"Anything."

"Selene does, she attracts me..Her pale skin and her eyes are-

"Hauntingly beautiful?" Citrine interrupted "I agree, most men see her and think she's this goddess, so sweet and pure. She is."

"And she herself is bold, soft spoken, but bold. She likes color, and drawing what she views as living and life, things that aren't normal or plain. Things that are as she sees them, emotions, animals, people. The darker shades and lighter shades and what lies in between."

"You really like her don't you?"

"Yes, even though we spoke for a few hours it feels right."

"Most women you meet aren't like her."

"Most women I've met aren't like me either, they're nice. Most were, but then they want more or they want less from me.." Silas cut off.

"And the more you try for them they're never happy with you being yourself."

Silas nodded "But it was okay, I felt like I was dating just to date, eventually I stopped too. I didn't want one night stands either. Not that I haven't had a few, but...it's just sex in the end."

"Just sex is sometimes okay for now." Citrine elbowed him in his side "Pursuing her is going to take awhile."

"I can be patient." Silas smiled, he suddenly appeared behind Citrine, running his hand up under her skirt.

"Silas..What happened to being patient?" Citrine breathed quietly as his index finger pressed against her panties, pushing them inside her. Citrine exhaled deeply.

"I am, but I am still sexually attracted to Selene as well as you...and right now I can only have one of you." Silas rested his chin on her shoulder "Shall I take you here and now?"

Citrine gulped, her nerves were jumping around as she felt his hand push the fabric aside and press two of his fingers into her heated honeypot. He swirled his fingers long and hard against the moist pulpy walls, feeling them give and spread wider.

"Are...you expecting..an answer..now?" Citrine forced her mouth closed as his fingers began to dart in and out leaving a long trail of juice down her legs. She could still make out Ruby and Ametrine laughing below her. Neither seemed to notice her or Silas.

"It was rhetorical." Citrine heard him start to take off his belt, she turned her head, but he forced her to stay put.

"Do you need to see me?"

"I was just wondering.." Citrine muttered.

"About size? Color?" Silas teased "You'll know once I'm inside you."

His bluntness made her face redden. It wasn't long before she felt the skirt of her dress be lifted up and something tough and fleshy began to poke at her entrance "Mmmmph."

She could feel the rigid spear pierce the door and go through, it was a tight fit that made her knees weak. He started off gentle pushing and pulling his spear against the soft dripping walls.

"Mmmah. Hahh. Huhh. Huhh." Rather than letting loose and free, Citrine tried hard to be quiet and not alert her sisters as Silas plunged into her faster. Then sharply he rammed himself through the tight keyhole, feeling it compress. It felt slippery, sopping wet, and narrowing itself around him.

"Don't you want to be a little louder?" Silas poked as he gripped her waist and steadily thrusted into her wealth, beating her core until it became dull from the force.

"Do-don't Hah..hah..hah. Hah. Hah. Hah." Citrine grabbed onto the railing to keep herself upright as he continued to breach her balmy walls. Her body was blushing as he didn't slow down or slack in filling her, playing at what seemed to be a never ending tug-of-war. Silas purposely slammed against her, her entire pelvis pressed against the railing as he drilled her splendidly. "Hahh!"

Right when she moaned, she looked down gritting her teeth, because now both Ruby and Ametrine were looking right at her. Silas hid himself behind her by squatting down a bit, but he even then he shoved himself deeply, feeling the thick oils she secreted squirt out.

"Hey Citri!" Ruby waved "You okay?!"

Citrine hoped that her face wouldn't give her away, her fingers were going numb as she pressed hard trying not to shout out in joy "I-I'm fine...Just a little..overh-heated." Citrine struggled, but moved one hand from the railing and pretended to fan herself before placing it back.

"Is the AC out?!" Ametrine asked.

Bump. "No!" Citrine shouted back, it wasn't what she intended, it sounded more like a moan than a reply, but Silas was relentless in his pursuit of the next gemstone.

"Oh, we're going to the gardens after lunch! Want to join?!" Ametrine asked.

"Y-Yes!" Citrine shivered when two more bumps came.

Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump! "Um!" Citrine gritted her teeth once more "I have work to c-c-complete! So I might be a little...l-late!"

"Kay! Come when you can!" Ruby said. If only she could, she thought. Ruby and Ametrine slowly made their way to the double doors which Citrine listened out for.

"S-Silas!" Citrine could feel his hands traveling up around her chest, rubbing them.

"Are you wearing a bra?" Silas asked seriously fingering her breasts through her dress. His spear was still in motion, giving her no rest.

"Ar-Are you serious?"

"Yes." Silas answered plainly as he felt her up.

"N-no..I like to have some freedom...with this dress I don't need one."

"Ohh, that's great." Silas said picking Citrine up while still connected, he turned her around pushing her hips against the metal railing. Citrine wrapped her legs around him so she wouldn't lose balance, gripping the railing.

"W-what are you playing at?"

"You're kind of impatient, Citrine." Silas noticed as he began pulling down the top of her dress, the sleeves were easy to come down, just partway down her arm to free her breasts. They popped up like two fresh peaches, she had hazel nipples that were a bit larger than Emerald's, both were the same size, around a B or B+. Silas then placed his hands around her waist again.

"What are you..Huhhh." Silas placed his mouth over her right nipple and began to suckle it, it was so delicate and sensitive. He flicked his tongue over it's intricate details repeatedly before he sucked and pulled at it with his lips.

"Huhhh!" Citrine groaned pressing her knees into Silas' sides "Huh! Huh!"

Silas was surprised about how sweet her skin tasted, it was as if she bathed in pure honey which was why he took his time sucking on her areola. He wanted to drain all the sweetness into his mouth. His weapon was bursting with energy and began to pulsate with excitement at this new flavor he was experiencing.

Silas pulled his mouth off and circled Citrine's left nipple with the tip of his tongue. "Hah! Hahh!" He coated it in his saliva before taking it in his mouth like the right, he squeezed his lips down over the nipple causing Citrine to clamp down completely. He finally felt trapped inside even when moving, his spear slashed at her walls, parrying, stabbing her core "Huhh!"

Silas moved his his away from her chest looking at her eyes swim in absolute gratification, they were glowing lightly like a sunbeam. "Did you like that?"

Citrine nodded, then Silas stabbed at her core again "I can't hear you, Citrine."

He repeated the motion feeling her shake "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesss!" With one final strike at the swollen door Silas came right against it. "Hahhhhh!"

Like before Citrine didn't come, something he suspected was because if she did it could cut down the chances of producing the gem. Silas was out of breath and hung his head over her shoulder until every last drop was squeezed out. He rested for a full minute before helping Citrine down and having her lean against the railing as he belted his pants again, he even pulled her dress up again to tuck her breasts back into the top.

"What is this feeling?" Citrine asked, the boiling sperm that flowed into her cervix was heating up.

"You're creating the citrine gem." Silas replied, Citrine placed a hand on her womb and began to tremble again.

"I feel like I'm on fire.." Citrine breathed, her cheeks were bright red "But why does it feel so..." Citrine slowly slid down against the railing until she was sitting with her knees up. Something was cooking inside her, the feeling spread downward.

"Emerald felt it too." Silas got closer and pulled up the skirt of her dress "It will be harder with your knees close together."

Citrine had her eyes half way open "Really?"

Silas nodded "Just let it come naturally. I'll be here with you through it."

Citrine gave a small smile "Thank you.." The thought of her first gem creation scared her, since she had no clue of how long it would last or what to expect. But the fiery sensation started forming, it was a round, stony, thing. It was so hot at first, and then scorching when she felt it's girth pushing through her cervix. "Ahhh.."

The feeling was pain tinged with arousal. "Uhhh." Citrine groaned, spreading her knees further apart. Like before Silas could see an orangish light shine from between her labia. "Why does it...feel...so...Uhhh!" Citrine groaned sweating and breathing raggedly. The stone had finally pushed it's way out of the cervix and was beginning it's descent from the vaginal canal.

"Ahhh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Citrine grabbed the railing so hard that she thought she would break her fingers. The stone pushed itself slowly down until it reached the exiting gate "Uhhhhh!" Citrine pushed and pushed, it wouldn't come out on her time, but on it's own. "Uhh!" Citrine felt the gem start to push out. It took longer than expected, but eventually the entire gem fell out.

Once it did Citrine fell against the railing tiredly, her slit seemed to shrink back down to its original size even though it was spilling it's content all over.

The citrine gemstone was the same size as the emerald. "Citrine, are you okay?"

Citrine had closed her eyes briefly, forgetting Silas. She opened them "I think so..what was that?" It wasn't a question to him, but she had never imagined such a confusing feeling in all of her life, the pain, arousal, and birthing of the stone made her feel as if she had came, but it renewed her in ways she didn't know of yet.

"Come on." Silas helped her up, he helped her into the bathroom, removed her stained dress and prepared a bath for her. He asked what clothes to pick and when she answered he got them as well as a towel for her. As she bathed Silas cleaned the egg and balcony off.

Once cleansed a bit stronger she sat on her bed "That was crazy." Citrine laughed.

"I thought so too the first time. But since you're better now, I think I'll take the gem and meet you all for lunch."

"Sounds like a plan." Citrine waved at him as he left.

On the third floor Silas entered the dark room once more and found the stand for the citrine, placing it made it shine bright. Then the clue was revealed in citrine color in the fountain. "To claim the blue stone you must first find find the white stone. Seek the diamond to find a clue, find this stone and it will lead to blue."

It was a clue to the sapphire gem, did that mean it was harder to obtain than the others? As Silas pondered it he decided to rest before going to lunch.

The cycle repeated as they ate Sapphire brought up gem production again.

"So ladies, do we have any good news?" Sapphire wondered eating her crispy salad.

"Well..I was able to produce the citrine gem." Citrine said smiling "Honestly, Emerald, a little warning would have been nice."

Emerald shrugged "I wasn't sure if I could."

"Oh my god.." Ruby sighed "I'm jealous..when is it my turn?"

"Probably when you calm down." Rose said "Rushing this process could screw it up."

"Or just screw it." Ametrine and Emerald laughed "I'm not as patient as you are Rosey, besides duty, it's a little fun right? Admit it." Ruby looked at Citrine and Emerald who shrugged. "Liars."

"You do work fast, Silas." Sapphire said sipping tea from her glass "Are you planning morning trysts for all of us?"

"No, but I wanted to ask Emerald something." Silas told her.

"Sure, what would you like to ask?" Emerald waited.

"Well, I'd like to know about the books in your library on the gemstones. If I'm allowed to look through them."

Emerald smiled "Of course you are, it's not going to hurt to know their meaning and origin, right?"

"Not at all." Sapphire agreed "Right, Selene?"

Selene wore an icy blue A-line dress, she had her hair up in a ponytail. "I suppose, it's just intercourse after all." Selene gave a knowing grin, she'd wait, bide her time even, but she would not fight with her elder sisters over this guy that she had her eye on, that she had things in common with, that she actually liked.

"And duty." Silas added winking at her, Selene blushed but smiled nonetheless.

"You must be quite the savant." Opal said "I hope you're just as skillful with the rest of us, it is the only way to produce a gem after all, simple sex won't be enough. You will, won't you?" Opal gave a seductive smile.

"Yes, I will." But the words didn't meet Opal, Silas was still looking straight at Selene who was beyond embarrassed and charmed by his words.

"Our youngest three are a bit uptight." Opal coughed.

"Opal, quit it." Sapphire warned.

"I didn't mean it as an insult, but Ruby's the one mainly antagonizing them-

"Am not-

"Are too." Emerald leered at her "Don't lie, you do. I know you love teasing them, but give them a break."

"Sorry." Ruby huffed "But Am and Rosey are just so sweet, they've only had like two relationships."

"Three." Ametrine corrected "And Rose has had four, it's not a bad thing that we're taking our time."

"I'll applaud that." Sapphire clapped "Learn from my mistakes, girls, whether you wait or rush, it doesn't always work in your favor. So take your time and assess."

"Why are you saying that like we're having someone else come over?" Opal asked.

"Lord Devereaux, his son is coming to visit sooner or later for legal advice, so he'll be staying as guest here."

"He's too gorgeous." Ruby muttered angrily stabbing her salad.

"Is he a bad person?" Silas asked watching her reaction.

"He can be a bit of an ass, but I wouldn't say that he's a bad person. Just a little troubled. But aren't we all?"

"There's the Ruby who I know and love." Emerald tapped her "Speaking with sense."

"I speak with sense all the time."

Silas laughed when Sapphire asked another question "So, you've had a couple of clues now, haven't you?"

"I have."

"Don't hold back, you can tell us."

"Well, the first two basically told me that I need to place all seven eggs before I can make the gem keys and that to make the emerald key that I needed five more gems. The recent ones were actually about you, Sapphire."