Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you see our beauty and can get aroused, but you like her."

"I'm interested in her if you want full disclosure." Silas gave a small sad grin "But I want this cure for Matthew..and with all of this, how is this fair to her?"

Emerald sighed standing up, she gave Silas a peck on the head "You're a sweet man Silas, but this is purely sex and arousal. I could see you as my friend, and so could the other girls..but we're not doing this to find a soulmate."

"Even though I liked it-

"I loved it, you want her but you can't have the way you want her." Emerald patted her crotch down with the towel "You'll want her as any other man who's wanted her. But out of all who have tried, this is the first that I've seen her smile and be so courteous to a male guest before. She likes you and the way you speak and see the world."

Silas shrugged "It's just honesty."

"Men see us and want our fortune as well as our bodies on the side. You want a cure for your brother, and you want Selene. But during the times you can't have her you are allowed to come to me or to my sisters, that is at least within the rules."

"Why?"

Emerald shrugged "Sapphire wouldn't tell me, but I'm guessing it has something to do with extra gemstones. They're needed for something else probably."

Silas thought on it, yes it was fact that he was a man..but when he thought of Selene he felt impure if he were to go to her sisters for sexual comfort for wanting her. In his mind it was like cheating even though they hadn't known one another long or were even together.

"We haven't had a man in quite some time..so we can use you for relief and vice versa. It sounds like cheating, but what else can you do with your frustration and need? And if it helps you get closer to your brother's cure, then why not?"

Emerald wasn't sure if Silas would bite or not, but he gave a small nod "Really?"

"Well, we're not together. We're still feeling one another out. So I'll agree to it. And per our agreement I want dirt on one of your sisters." Silas grinned.

"Which one?" Emerald stretched.

"All of whom you know best."

Emerald thought on it "I'm going to shower first." Silas was patient in waiting, Emerald even emerged from the bathroom in another robe, this one was beige. She sat on the chair at her desk.

"Ruby..she likes it wild and in the back." Emerald tried to put it as delicately as she could, but Silas understood that the back was code for anal sex "And it is a way to produce a gem according to Sapphire."

"Okay, Ruby, who else?" Silas began making a mental checklist.

"Opal is liberal, she's up for anything. She likes different things, changes, she's into cosplay and role play too."

Silas made a face "So, you can produce a gemstone orally too?"

Emerald nodded "But I don't think it will be the same size as this one, probably smaller. Citrine likes being in public, this I heard from Ametrine about her last boyfriend and how they always loved being together in places they could be caught."

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, sorry, just those three. Though I do worry..." Emerald mumbled thinking about someone else.

"About what?"

"It's not hard for me to speak with my sisters, but Sapphire is impossible. She won't budge on anything, she doesn't have a tell or weak point, she's also a human lie detector."

"I'll just mark her down as a mystery." Silas shrugged "But thanks for the info, I'll take this up now to get a clue." Silas picked up the gemstone, it did have some weight to it, but it wasn't impossible to carry.

"Wait, so who will you go to next?" Emerald asked out of curiosity.

Silas grinned "Do you know the direction to Citrine's room?"

Emerald nodded "Are you going now? Aren't you tired?"

"I am, I'm going tomorrow. I don't know if going to another is against the rules of not."

"Just get the clue first and meet me back here after lunch."

"Kay." And then he was off to the third floor.

There weren't many doors and the only open room was an entry way leading in a dark room. Like describe it had a large symbol covered fountain in the center with a glass ceiling allowing sunlight or moonlight in given the time of day. Lugging the gem Silas inspected the fountain further. There were little round stands for each gem, each stand had a single color. Silas went to the back of the fountain to find the emerald stand where he placed the still warm gem.

There was Krrrk sound as the fountain sent out some sort of vibration and the gem lit up. Looking into the empty fountain where no water flowed, Silas saw green letters appear inside forming words then a sentence.

The clue read "To claim the emerald key you need two plus three." It was a simple to Silas, two plus three was five, so he needed five more emerald gems to create a key. But the message wasn't done. "To form a key first you need three plus three."

Silas knew the answer to the second clue, he needed the other six gems to place before he could create a key. He knew in his heart that this wasn't going to be simple once he entered the next phase. But he felt a sense of accomplishment, the gem existed which meant so did the pearl, so did this infinite cure. And it would be from the girl who had taken his breath away.

With his newfound confidence he went to lunch without directions or without need of assistance merrily. All the women were there dressed in summer dresses, instead of brown Emerald wore a white dress embroidered with multicolored flowers. Once he took his seat and everyone had dug in Sapphire spoke.

"So, Emerald...do you have good news to share?" She asked tilting her head like a demented doll as she grinned.

Emerald blushed "Oh, yes. I produced a gem this morning."

"Wow, really?" Ruby looked wide eyed at her "What was it like?"

"I don't think this is a discussion to have over a meal, Ruby." Emerald said quietly.

"Oh, tell me later." Ruby whispered, Emerald nodded.

"You're fast." Ametrine noted, she nodded at Silas who blushed uncomfortably "It's a good thing, right?"

"It is." Rose agreed. Silas' eyes slowly revolved around the room until he could see Selene's reaction. She didn't seem mad about it.

"You must be tired." She told him, it was almost as if she were baiting him.

"A little, but if I want this cure, shouldn't I be serious about this? Quick about this?" Despite the question being towards Selene, Citrine answered instead.

"Yes, you should be. I don't know all that you have to do, but intercourse can be tiresome." Citrine then sent a look towards Selene who didn't want to back down.

"How did it feel?" Selene asked again.

"It felt...good if I'm being completely honest. Sex gives you a release of chemicals..but it was very pleasant." Silas said with a bit of bite in his tone "But it's purely arousal and-

"Getting the cure.." Selene frowned "Do you have to enjoy it to get the job done?"

Silas coughed a little and wiped his mouth with a cloth "Job? I don't mean to offend you Selene, but when I came here I was clear on what my reason was. And if I feel aroused or attracted while having sex it only helps move things along."

Selene swallowed hard "Is it just sex, just arousal?"

Silas stopped for a moment "I-

"Stop it Selene, you sound like a jealous ex." Ruby berated "It's also our duty to help get the job done if you've forgotten. So what if he gets excited? Maybe it'll cut down on his worrying for his brother's life."

Selene looked between Ruby and Silas "I'm not jealous, I just want to understand."

Silas looked towards Selene "Then understand this, you're all belles in my eyes. You're also intelligent and innovative and funny. If these were normal circumstances we could have a regular friendship. But it's not."

"Mr. North have you found someone you want a regular friendship with or is there something..more?" Rose asked bluntly "Because I understand perfectly what our duties are. We're not going to fall in love with you, but sharing bodies can always cause drama among even regular friends."

"True. But I can't answer as you want me to, so for now I think I'll excuse myself and rest in the den for a bit. Ladies." Silas stood up and entered a gold and brown room with several couches and a fireplace and television. He sat down trying to understand what he was doing..was it right or wrong? Someone else joined him, it was Selene, in a while dress that cut off at the knee, strapless with golden embroidered roses. She sat next to him waiting for a response.

"I didn't mean to come at you in there...I just thought that-

"That I like you." Silas turned to see her eyes, those mysteriously cold and enchanting eyes that shined like the moon itself. "I do, I admit that. But you see it as a betrayal, me and your sisters."

"No." Selene rubbed her hands together then placed them in her lap before looking down "It's just that you see things in a light that I actually see, you're the first that I've had interest in and you have to go through this with everyone of my sisters. I just wanted to see if you were different."

Silas patted her hands "I want to be, but your sister was right. I do want to know you more. But I am attracted to you and I don't want to be frustrated, but if I sleep with your sisters it frustrates you."

Selene balled her hands into fists "I do like you, Silas. But I still want you to do this for your brother.." Selene looked him in the eyes "I can weather it if you can..as long as you promise me something."

"Sure."

"Don't fall for any of them and I'll be okay."

Silas placed a hand on her cheek, it was pale and soft like the peach she ate earlier, her eyes were so bright and full of joy when they met his "I promise that I will not fall for anyone but you, here. I want to be patient, but I can't. I haven't had a real relationship in two years nor have I've slept with anyone since then..So forgive my excitement and my lust."

For any other girl it would be a huge problem, but Selene saw the entire whole and understood that if Silas had pent up anger and frustration he'd only drive himself mad, and he'd only be teasing himself if he went after her before her time. So she nodded and smiled "I'll be patient as long as you tell me more about your interests."

"Deal." Silas smirked.

Silas met up with Emerald back at her room, she was taking off her shoes and sitting on her bed after his conversation with Selene.

"Everything okay?"

"We're working it out."

"Perfect, because Ruby just gave me some more dirt." Emerald grinned.

Silas sat on the desk chair turning towards her "On who?"

"Ametrine." Emerald took down her braid to let her dark green locks free down her back "I couldn't believe it when she told me, but apparently she enjoys the insertion of things."

"Things?"

"Objects, my guess would be sex toys. Maybe a dildo or a vibrator. I'm not sure." Emerald shrugged "I wouldn't call that a kink."

"And why is that?" Silas asked.

"She likes to feel hard, long, thick, objects run through her while imagining a penis in their place. It seems very normal in my opinion."

Silas laughed "Even so, it seems that my...-

"Sperm is needed to produce the gemstone, yes." Emerald confirmed "And before you even ask any boyfriend that we've had wore condoms anytime we were together."

Silas could picture it, but did all sperm work? Did there need to be some specific man to help create a gem?

"It's consent that allows this to work, right?" Silas thought out loud.

Emerald grinned half out of surprise and half pleased by him figuring it out "It's the only way this can work, but you need to get the body warmed up. Get it so feverishly hot and then you shoot."

Silas looked over at Emerald, she was suddenly so open and talkative with him. He didn't mind the company or the talks, but he was wondering if this was a partnership or a friendship? Was she helping to use him? These were questions to keep in mind, but for the time being he shoved them to the back of his mind.

"You make it sound so...robotic. I wasn't trying to get you hot, just comfortable."

Emerald pointed at him "And that is the key to your success, Silas. Rather than rushing off and poking us furiously, you want to be comfortable. Relaxed, feeling cozy and safe. It's another admirable quality that you have."

Silas blushed unsure how to respond, he had never been praised so much in all his life until he came to this mansion "Thanks, I did get two clues from the fountain."

Emerald looked up wanting to know desperately "What did it say?"

"I need to get the other six gems first before I can make a single key. And I need five more emerald gems to make the emerald key."

Emerald blinked "R-Really? Five.." She had started to turn red with the thought of her morning tryst with Silas, it hadn't been that long ago.

"That is what the clue said. I do feel guilty, it doesn't look easy to push them out." Silas said snapping Emerald back to the conversation "It looked painful."

"It was." Emerald kicked her feet back against her bed and gave a shy smile "But it also felt...amazing...better than any orgasm."

Silas rubbed the back of his neck, he had girlfriends in the past, not many and they never had that look that Emerald had now after an orgasm. It wasn't just glossy or jovial, Emerald had a smooth look of pure elation. It was in her eyes, her rosy cheeks, in the relaxed motion of her rubbing her hands over her comforter.

"You know.." Emerald continued "According to Sapphire, the men in our family have a harder time producing gems. It's a similar process, except the sperm itself is the gem. Once it all goes into the uterus I think, I'm not clear on the male reproduction part, but it comes out through the women, but they're smaller. A lot smaller than the one I produced and the women who they produce with can produce multiples."

"You really do enjoy the history of your magical reproduction here." Silas said.

"I've always wanted to learn things as a child, curiosity and all that. But when it came to our duties-

"What are your duties exactly?" It was strange to just produce gems to create keys to create one gem, there had to be more.

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you. Each gem has a magical ability, as do we. But our abilities are small and mediocre at best..Like mine, I can read people, their eyes mostly. I can see their lives, like a small story being written before me in their eyes, facial expressions, body language."

"That's unique."

"I suppose, but Ruby's the one who cares more for people than myself. The emerald is like you, Silas, it's truth. The gem's ability reveals truths about those who touch it, even if they refuse to tell it themselves."

I only know my own gem's ability from reading this ancient book about our family, it wouldn't translate the other gems abilities when I tried to read it. So, I believe that only we know what power each gem possesses. I don't think it's a rule, more like a safeguard to keep it a secret, in case someone were to try and use us."

The truth was heavy, Silas thought, not too heavy, but just a little he thought when carrying the gem up to the third floor. "That's nice to know, though I don't see any reason to try and hijack a gem from here."

Eight sisters, one maid, out in an open field in a large luxurious manor. It couldn't be any easier to try and steal from them, which made Silas think that this wasn't the case. "Is there magic blocking people from leaving with them?"

"Correct again."

"When would it be best to approach Citrine?"

Emerald jumped off of her bed and went to the desk where she remembered the books she had stacked to the side. She picked them up and put them on her bookcases in their precise locations "Anytime, Citrine wanders sometimes, but after breakfast she usually goes to her room to come up with plans for potential clients. Speaking of, I'd like to join Sapphire the next time you two meet about bargaining those rare finds you have."

"It would be my pleasure." Silas smiled, Emerald smiled back "Great, just tell me the time and place."

"The meeting room, right after breakfast tomorrow. And maybe you'll find something else better than any orgasm."

Emerald burst out laughing "Lets hope so."

The very next day right after breakfast Silas came to the meeting room, the first room he had met all the women, he took his usual seat with Sapphire and Emerald next to him. Today's vest was gray, his undershirt was a light blue. Emerald wore a tan blouse with short frilled sleeves and an umber pencil skirt, Sapphire was in a sable halter neck with as steel colored midi skirt and black strappy sandals.

The briefcase was out on the table again, and once the latches opened both sisters leered over at the three books resting inside. All three were first editions that were practically impossible to find even with magic.

Emerald pulled a book with a green cover out, she carefully felt how fragile it was by touching the pages. There was no dust or stains, no bends, tears, or breaks. The pages had turned colors over the years, but otherwise they were in perfect condition.

"How much would you like to start off with? These are too.." Emerald didn't even know what to say, she was in heaven right now.

"I know, it's almost too hard to think of a number. But I've come up with one." Sapphire got a piece of paper and wrote the number down, she slid it to Emerald who nodded in agreement. Emerald then gave the paper to Silas to review.

"No."

"No? Silas that is a fair amount of money-

"Too fair Ms. Stone. The number must decrease if I'm to make a sale." Silas told them "Not to be rude, but I may not have had a well off life, but I made it to where I have one that's well enough."

Silas struggled growing up with his brother taking jobs, selling off old sentimental keepsakes to stay afloat in their single room apartment. But when he was old enough he put in work, taking part-time jobs and doing what he could. Now he was living in an apartment with a full bedroom, bath, a full guest room and bath, a moderate sized living room, kitchen, and a room for him to write and paint and be creative.

Sapphire practically puffed smoke out of her nose. He had rebuffed her generosity, and despite it being fine, being okay, she wanted him to take it. "Fine." Sapphire swiftly crossed out a zero and handed it back to him. "Will that do?"

Silas smiled "No, you must go lower."

Sapphire glared ruefully at him "Mr. North this is a bit upsetting, to lower the number is to say these are low in value and I-

"Then I can't accept your money Ms. Stone. I don't need a full donation on your behalf, just an amount to make the sale since you won't allow me to give them to you freely."

Sapphire sighed "If I cross out another zero will you accept the check?"

"Cross out another and I'll apologize for upsetting you too." Silas said slyly, Emerald snickered trying to cover it behind her hand. Usually Sapphire bossed everyone around even when she was being generous, but Silas seemed to oppose that order quite easily.

Sapphire crossed her arms "What are you playing at, Silas?"

"Nothing, to take up with you and your sisters, allowing me this chance to save my brother, how could I take more and more from you all?"

Emerald looked at Sapphire who frowned "You are infuriating...and kind. My mood's a bit dislocated now. But I'll mull removing another zero off if you produce another gem."

"Is this a bet?" Emerald asked her.

"No, it's a request. You want to be fair, then lets be fair. You'll accept my check for the book Emerald likes if you produce another gem. Then the terms change and we can discuss the other two, my choice, and the third book. Does that sound fair to you, Mr. North?" Sapphire smiled with dangerous intent.

"Yes." Silas smiled back "It does, even if this is your plan."