All Comments on 'Jill's Past? Ch. 02'

by BedroomTails

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sheer stupidity

Why would he want to jeapordise a good marriage for some unwarranted orgy.

BigJim48BigJim48over 4 years ago
Jill's Past

I'm not a fan of this style. Ty is being left out of the full decision making process. The NEW friends know more than he does and only to his detriment. Part three better have some real info given to Ty before marriage altering decisions are made & things get out of hand. No one can make a decision without all of the knowledge that the others in the party are aware.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Dragging this out

And i agree w/Bigjim. Cuck/cheating vibe from the wifey, and the good doctor is clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get on with the story

You take forever to describe nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much for a honest wife and partner

So the wife has a need to return to fucking other people. Her memories and and fantasies overwhelm her common sense, so she plans a series of events to force her husband to accept it. She forgets why she stopped being that way, why she fell in love, why she wanted him and a family with him. Instead of a honest up front conversation, one on one, between a husband and a wife she instead drags her caring husband down her predetermined, coldly calculated path of deceit. She welcomes him home and fucks him happy just so she can begin bending his will enough to get him to the point where she can have him accept he’s no longer enough to compete with her memories and fantasies. He about to be a victim of a ghost and he has no chance to fight it. Clearly she is a not woman in love with her soul-mate cause people in deep honest relationships do not release their grip on reality to live a fantasy.

I love how she said “The most important thing to me is that I never, ever want to give him a reason to doubt me or doubt how I feel about him and about our marriage. He is my ideal partner and my soul-mate”. Wait you seriously typed that as if she was trying to say that with a straight face!?! Even if he might be onboard with this why would he accept her conniving ways and disrespectful dismissal of his opportunity to clearly understand her needs, assess the options, and make his decision about how believes they should move forward. Her lack of consideration, of respect, tore that opportunity from him.

She doesn’t want her husband to doubt her, why should he..except for the lies she tells, the truths she hides, the staged events with the forced hyper erotic situations, the plying of inhibition lowering alcohol, and her personality changing need to go fuck other people because she is convinced her husband doesn’t do it for her any more.

It happens all too often, in even the best of relationships, where one partners fantasies and memories become more important than trying to rebuild the love, respect, and sexual satisfaction that they both once found in each other. The result is almost always highly destructive. And she is flying down that road. She thinks he’s helping her navigate while she drives. But he’s blind to what is happening and where her real destination is. And when they arrive and she declares that she deserves to have whatever she wants no matter the cost or impact. He will either exit the car and walk home saving himself, or blindly go over the edge with her as they both crash and burn.

No HEA here.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
Not bad....

....but our main character is being passed over. The wife is allowing her old self to slide into her role as wife and partner to her husband. She better be careful or she may go overboard. Well written but it is looking like this story will head into a breakup.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Everyone is “in” on the secret

Except the good Dr. what the secret is, we dont know after 5 pages. We also dont know the extent pf the wife’s promiscuity in the past w/multiple partner sex. This is dragging out unnecessarily.

The actions of the wife are suspicious and feel excluding to the husband-who we r told is in general clueless. I didnt like this game as a kid, i have no tolerance for it with a supposed life partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is it just me

Or did I understand that Jill has been with more than one man at a time multiple times while she’s been with Ty? And he just brushed it off as nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hang on

His wife discloses that during her marriage on multiple occaisions she has had sex with multiple partners at the same time and this guy says nothing? No reaction and he continues the game? All night he knew some setup was taking place and he is left out but again does nothing.

I dont like him at all. His wife had control over him since day one. My take is she brought up the adam talk as she is tired of hiding her cheating and is so twisted she wants to include her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really understand your use of the ...?

So I anticipate she will be the reason you end up titling the next chapter ... Divorce! Instead of, Divorce? As you should, but I still feel sorry for the kids that will lose the unity of a family, just because of Jill's lack of emotional controls.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

she just admitted cheating on him, and i don't think he caught it. i believe ryan and joy have pictures of jill already. so he is an unknowing cuckold.

so what game are they playing at?

so will he cut bait and leave or stick it out for the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just got set up by a lying wife

Jill set him up lying to him and not telling the full story behind Joy

Dump the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying the interactions

Many of us have been in the position of at least one of the people around that table. Thank you for recalling those memories and feelings to our current thoughts! Looking forward to #3.

Gomez333Gomez333over 4 years ago
Sorry not having it

So wife admits she has had sex with multiple partners a number of times while they've been together and he just carries on with the game. Sorry totally unrealistic in my view

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jill's Past? Ch. 02:

She better be careful . Her past will be her downfall. In the end, hearts will be broken, a family lost, friends may fight.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

Trigger?? All i think of is “ hair trigger” so hubby is a premature ejaculator. How unfortunate

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Waiting to s

I always worry that so many Lit writers allow some of their drivers too much to drink.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
I agree with @Gomez333...

agree with @Gomez333...And I stopped reading there...From then on this only could go down and down...1*

Deprived891Deprived891over 4 years ago
Waiting for next chapter.

Is she trying to come clean and admit she's a bit wild, and wants her husband involved? What about the guys she admitted to cheating with, or is she teasing her husband ? She did claim twice too. She better explain it in next chapter, divorce papers might be filed against her.

Deprived891Deprived891over 4 years ago
Jill's Past? Ch. 02:

Jill bit her lower lip in nervous anticipation. "Have you been with more than one man . . . at the same time . . . since you met Tyler?" . Though twice. Not since she married Ty. Huh, wondering.

robertlrobertlabout 3 years ago

I'm wondering about those times 'after' she met Ty. This a fabulous story, written so well, should be published and sold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pacing

The pacing is so slow, filled with frivolous dialog and banter plus entirely unnecessary thought blurbs of the narrator's insecure and pointless explanation that it seems the flow of this word salad is never going to reach the story's conclusion, making one wonder, is it even worth it?

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Jill should be VERY thankful that Ty loves and trusts her so much. Most normal husbands would have gotten pissed and possibly walked out at least twice during this night out.

Sharing sexual secrets from her past with Joy in the back seat that she's never told her husband. Saying a few things loud enough to give Ty a hint of what they're talking about without actually letting him hear. Then to cap it off talking about something Ryan knows about so he can join in the conversation while Ty is left in the dark.

Then admitting that she's had sex with multiple men since she's been together with Ty on more than one occasion. Doesn't give him any details and as they're playing this game in a public setting he doesn't get to ask any questions.

Right at the end she hints again that Ryan may have naked pictures of her that Ty is unaware of. Plus, when they first ran into Joy based in the different expressions he saw on Jill and Joy's faces it appears they have a much friendlier relationship than he's ever had a clue about.

At this point I wouldn't be considering going up to Joy and Ryan's hotel room to continue the evening. Ty ought to be dragging Jill home for some answers and she has exactly one chance to come completely clean about all of her secrets or the marriage is over.

As this chapter went along I wasn't finding it sexy. I was getting more and more pissed off at Jill each time she opened her mouth.

BigDee44BigDee447 months ago

So, in the early questions time, didn’t Jill admit to having extra marital relations (and sort of obviously WITH Joy and her husband)? When Ty thought, “Her sneakiness made it easy for me to decide on my question.”, that question should have been, “How long have I been a cuckold, DEAR?” I feel that Jill is duplicitous and therefore a bit dishonest. Just because she thinks Ty is “slow” because he is a man, if she could read his mind she would find otherwise. He is really just too tolerant.

Timmy1964Timmy19645 months ago

Completely agree with the comments below, if my wife admitted to being unfaithfully in public with the other couple obviously knowing I would have got up, told her to have a nice life and walked away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBedroomTails@BedroomTails
Married, former college athlete. My 'Tails' were originally written for us to enjoy in private. She's the one who urged me to submit them, thinking others would enjoy them too. I hope she's right!

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jill's Past? Previous Part
Jill's Past Series Info