Jill's Past? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And a very sexy place," Joy added quickly.

"Yes," Ryan laughed, "a very sexy place. The girl made the comment as soon as we stepped off the ship that the heat of the island seemed to go straight into her shorts. So we're all splashing around and having fun in the water when the other couple starts kissing under the falls. That looked like fun, so Joy and I joined them under the falling water. Pretty soon the single girl leads both of the single guys under the water with her and starts taking turns kissing them. Joy," Ryan turned again toward his wife, shaking his head in amazement, "being Joy, decided we should see if the other couple was interested in a bit of an encore under the falls. I'm sure she wasn't only thinking of kissing," he said jokingly.

As Ryan was telling his story, Jill had scooted a bit closer to me and was not being very discrete as she rubbed my hard cock through my khakis.

"To try to make a long story a bit shorter, all seven of us ended up naked under the waterfalls, in the water, on the bank, it didn't matter. For almost two hours we all just moved around, being with different people whenever the urge moved us. It felt like I always imagined Eden would be."

"If there had been four Adams and three Eves," Joy pointed out giggling.

"The single most erotic part for me was when the other man's wife was," he paused unsure of what word to use in the present situation.

Joy laughed at her husband's discomfort and explained, "She was either cleaning him off after his enthusiastic appreciation of the young girl's charms or she was preparing him so she could appreciate his. Does that work, honey?" Joy grinned and then licked her lips seductively, "and she didn't use a washcloth."

We all chuckled at her description and Ryan resumed his story without ever taking his eyes off his wife. "Yes, she was doing all of that, but the best part was that my beautiful wife was kneeling over me the entire time with her head on my chest and her sexy wet hair was spread out over me and she was describing everything that was going on and telling me how much it excited her. I should mention that Joy was also describing the attention she was receiving from the others as she knelt on the moss beside me. So, Ty," Ryan's gaze fell back upon me, "To answer your question, the most erotic event in my life was when Joy and I shared a simultaneous orgasm, given to us by others, as we kissed each other beside the waterfalls on St. Dominica."

We were all breathless as Ryan finished and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was wondering how we could top that in our present spot in a booth in a hotel bar. "Check, please!" Jill whispered hoarsely. We all stared at her briefly before erupting in laughter.

"Ty, we are so going on a cruise," Jill added to everyone's amusement.

"I don't think I need to ask, but how's everyone doing?" Becky had arrived at the table even as we were all still laughing over Jill's comments.

Joy let Becky know that we wanted to take the unfinished bottles back to their room and asked for the check. Becky gave us all a warm smile, affirmed that it was alright for hotel guests to move the party to their rooms, and said she'd be right back with the check.

As soon as Becky walked away, Ryan leaned toward us and asked if we would like to help them finish the wine up in their room. He glanced at Joy, then added, "Even though my sexy wife just assumes things, I want to ask if you would like to move our party somewhere more private."

"I think that is our formal invitation," I concluded, looking at Jill. Jill held my gaze for several long seconds, so long in fact that I thought she might be having second thoughts and was trying to find a polite way to decline. I really should have known better. It was probably me she was worried about.

As soon as the doubt crept into my head about Jill's answer, she moved her hand back over Trigger, rubbing him sensuously, then answered, "Sure, but only because I still haven't had my last turn." She managed to keep a straight face when she spoke, but it quickly dissolved under the building anticipation of what the rest of the night might hold for her, for us, and for our marriage.

As she and Joy laughed easily together over Jill's ability to fool me, Joy commented, "Men are so easy sometimes."

"The hard part," Jill began before laughing again at her unintended reference, "the difficult part is coming clean, so to speak. I love how Ty trusts me so much that he sometimes sees only what he want to see in me." Jill threw me a knowing look and continued. "The most important thing to me is that I never, ever want to give him a reason to doubt me or doubt how I feel about him and about our marriage. He is my ideal partner and my soul-mate." This time she followed the knowing look with a tender, intimate kiss. Pulling away slightly after the brief kiss, Jill concluded, "But it is SO fun to tease you."

By this time Becky had returned with the tab. Joy looked up at the pretty brunette and thanked her for everything. Joy had moved closer to her husband as he told his story and that meant she could not reach the waitress's legs for a parting caress that we could all see she desired. What's more, Becky appeared to appreciate Joy's interest.

"Thank you for letting me serve you," Becky said to all of us, then looking directly at Joy she finished with, "and if I can ever be of service to you again, I hope you'll ask." I couldn't tell for sure, but I think she winked at Joy as she turned and headed to another table.

"You drove, Ty, so I'll get this," Ryan announced as Joy opened the small leather-padded folder containing our bill. I started to protest, but it was clear it would fall on deaf ears, so I simply thanked him, which prompted a final thank you in return for my driving. Joy giggled and held up the bill for Ryan to see. He laughed with her and explained that Becky had left her cell number on it! Jill's hand moved on me again and I took it as an indication she wanted to talk.

"Yes?" I asked turning my entire upper body to face her.

Her touch on me became slightly more focused, then she asked softly, "You never answered Ryan's question." From her look she clearly expected me to answer now, but I simply couldn't remember what question I hadn't answered and told her so.

Jill tried to imitate Ryan's delivery as she said, "So do you want to see some?" I remembered instantly what question she was talking about, but I let myself enjoy the bright sparkle in her eyes. Even in the low light of the bar I could tell my wife was happy, but still uncertain about something. I was excited, but nervous about the possibilities that still lay before us. Jill was asking me if I wanted to watch other people having sex and the only thing I wasn't sure of was whether my loving wife wanted to be one those I watched. To be honest I wasn't sure of how I wanted to answer her.

Chapter 3 coming soon!