Jill's Past? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand and the vibrator away from her. "Stand up," she asked. "Please," she added thoughtfully.

She joined me beside the bed as I rose. My wife put one hand on my shoulder and used the other to caress the back of my neck as she looked deeply into my eyes. "I've come to realize that I am very glad I was standing up when those thoughts occurred to me," she continued. "I felt strong, in control, and I just knew that whatever happened, I would be making my own decisions." She glanced down between our bodies and turned me sideways. "I knew at that moment that I wanted to find out what I wanted sex to be. I wanted to discover what I liked and didn't like. I knew I would be in control even if I decided to surrender myself completely."

She gracefully knelt in front of me. "I'm a goddess on my knees," she sang softly. Then she lifted my flaccid cock with her tongue, lapping at the underside of me, drawing my slumbering cock into her mouth while her hands remained on my hips.

My amazing wife lavished my cock with her mouth and tongue as I grew steadily harder. I placed my hands lightly on her head, feeling the silky softness of her hair as she bobbed and twisted, unhurriedly coaxing me to my full length. She sighed happily when I first touched her head and moaned appreciatively with each new surge of hardness. She was making it clear she liked what we were doing. "I love the feeling of you growing in my mouth." I could tell she meant it

Jill tilted her head back, releasing her lip-lock on my love muscle, then tipped her head down to run her tongue casually around my balls. She looked up sideways at me allowing my cock to settle across her cheek.

"I knew right then that I wanted to try it all that weekend," she announced calmly between long, deliberate licks.

"And what all did you try?" I croaked thickly as I gazed into her smoldering eyes.

"Everything! But, probably the thing that surprised me the most was that I liked eating pussy. It's not as filling as a man's cock. All of the girls tasted different, but they all tasted good." She groaned hungrily at some thought ran through her mind My wife turned her head slightly and ran her lips and tongue along the bottom of my shaft.

Wanting her to continue, I simply asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Jill batted her eyes at me and then closed them as she moaned her reply. "I really liked eating them out right after a guy had cum inside them. It was like slurping a juicy, cum-flavored peach."

"Is that what you're thinking about?" I pushed, wanting more details to feed the erotic images she was creating for me.

"Mmm, mmm," she acknowledged. "I was just thinking how much time I spent with my head on a girl's stomach, watching a nice, hard cock sliding in and out of her just inches from my face, knowing I would be cleaning them both after they came."

"You really liked that, didn't you?" I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh gawd, yes," Jill sighed as she gathered herself and rose to stand in front of me. She grasped my wet cock in her hand, slowly stroking me as she laid her head on my shoulder. "It felt so naughty; I felt so sexy. But what I like even more is being able to share it all with you, like this."

Jill moved to the bed, knelt on all fours, and wriggled her tight ass at me. Looking back over her shoulder, she asked, "Would you like to like to mount me with your horse cock?"

I turned and grabbed her hips. As I was lining up to pierce her wet opening, she added, "I want you to make me cum on your cock and then I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste us both."

I eased the length of my cock into my wife in one long, continuous plunge. Jill moaned with pleasure as I pressed into her completely and held myself fully inside her. She wriggled her ass, moving herself around my hard stalk like she was trying get my cock to touch everywhere inside her wet opening. Despite having my hands on her soft, feminine hips, I felt her move away from me slightly, readjusting herself on my hardness.

She must have found the spot she was searching for because she started a rhythm of pulling away just an inch or two and then pushing back hard against me, her ass pushing against my lower stomach so forcefully that I thought she was going to knock me backwards.

After a few long minutes, Jill's breathing became more ragged. Between heavy breaths, she asked, "You wanna know what I'm imagining now?"

"Yesss," I gasped along with her.

"I picturing being underneath us, licking you and the wet pussy you're fucking. Hoping you'll pull out and cum all over my face and then push your hard, pussy-cum-covered cock into my mouth! I did that at the cabin, too. Oohhhh fuck that's sooo hot!" her scream was muffled by the pillow as I felt her orgasm rip through her. Jill pushed back against me harder than before and shook her head in ecstasy as the waves inside her pulsed around my cock. I'm pretty sure she hadn't even stopped cumming when she scrambled forward and spun around.

Jill reached out for my hips and pulled me forward as she moved back towards me, swallowing my cock until it filled her mouth. When she pulled back it was like she was using her lips like a squeegee, softly scraping her juices off me. "My gawd we taste good!" she moaned before returning her mouth to the tip of cock. Using broad strokes with her tongue, my wife lapped eagerly around the head paying close attention to my opening whenever another pearl of pre-cum appeared. "Fuck my mouth, honey," she begged, "so I can swallow your cum."

Jill plunged her mouth back down the length of cock until it filled her mouth again. Then she gripped my ass and pulled me toward her face, swallowing as she pulled herself further down, taking my cock into her throat.

I knew she was struggling with deep-throating me, so I put my hands on her head and pulled gently but firmly. She nodded and moaned her willingness to let me help her as she dug her fingers into my firm ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I watched the remaining few inches disappear past her lips. When her nose flattened against my groin, she let out a sound that was both a moan and a triumphant giggle.

Knowing that it would amp her (and me!) up even more, I started whispering to her while she bobbed her head slightly.

"So my sexy wife wants her man to cum in mouth?"

She nodded urgently. "Were you a selfish little slut at the cabin? Did you swallow all that cum for yourself? Or did you save some to share?"

That question got me an immediate and passionate growl that sounded like it came from deep inside her chest. The image I'd created in my own mind of Jill snowballing her lover's cum with another girl was enough to push me over the edge. I pulled her face hard against me as I erupted.

The first pulse had to have gone straight down her throat, but Jill managed to pull away enough that she took all of the other waves into her mouth as she continued to bob back and forth on spasming cock. She kept going until the sensations got too intense for me and I pulled her off completely.

As she lifted off my bulbous helmet, she kept her lips tightly pursed. We had often kissed after I came in her mouth, but somehow I knew this was going to be different. I was right. Without looking at me, Jill slid up my body, dragging her chest against me as she moved, until she reached my face. Without opening her eyes, she mashed her lips against mine and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

As I opened my mouth to kiss her, she opened hers even more and plunged her tongue deeply inside. I tasted my own warm, slick batter as she pushed my seed inside my mouth, surprised at my own willingness to share this with her. Her eyes flashed open in surprise. We continued to kiss as she allowed more of my sweet and salty spunk to drain into my mouth. A thought occurred to me, but I knew I had to act fast, so I pushed her roughly away. I followed my initial push with another, collapsing her onto her back. I saw from her expression that she thought she might have gone too far. I ignored it and quickly parted her thighs. I dove into her pussy as fast as I could ever remember, sealing my lips around her entire sex. Instead of licking her, I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could, repeating the process several times until I'd transferred my cum inside her.

The way she'd fallen left her upper body tilted, resting on the several pillows that had managed to stay in place. In that position Jill was able to watch as I snowballed her pussy. I glanced up and saw a look of total lust on my wife's face. Satisfied that I had gotten most of my nectar inside her, I moved my lips up to her pencil-eraser-hard clit and flicked it softly, but quickly. Jill moaned her appreciation and when I plunged two fingers inside her, her moans got even louder. I curled my fingers against the slightly raised bump of her g-spot, swirling them around in the slippery gel of our combined cum.

After a few moments of arousing her again, I sat back on my haunches and withdrew my sex-syrup covered fingers. I looked Jill directly in the eyes as I slowly, deliberately brought them my lips. I reached out with my tongue and dangled the largest, gooiest glob of our cum just above my tongue. I touched it with the tip of my tongue and let it slowly melt from my finger to my mouth before licking the last bit of it off. Jill's eyes blazed in erotic excitement as she watched. I held my hand up and spread my fingers apart so the remaining sticky, shiny cum webbed between them. As I brought my hand back toward me, Jill made another growling noise and started to sit up. She reached for my wrist, but I was too fast for her and plunged my fingers into my mouth, savoring our combined juices.

Jill's eyes shone brightly as I used my left hand on her shoulder to push her back down. I knew that wasn't what she wanted, but I wasn't finished. As she reluctantly settled back, I pushed the same two fingers back inside her and repeated the process of swirling my seed around her g-spot. Jill relaxed and let me play with her, enjoying the sensations I was giving her. I pulled my fingers back out and this time offered them to her. She quickly took my wrist in both of her hands and guided my hand to her mouth. She licked up the back of my index finger so I spread them apart like I had done for myself. Jill smiled wickedly as she pulled my hand back toward her, but instead of putting them in her mouth, she rubbed my fingers all around her mouth, coating her lips, chin, and even the tip of nose with them, smiling seductively the entire time.

"Oops," she giggled. "I think I missed. Can I have some more, please?"

We smiled at each other and I started to put my hand back down between her wide-open legs, when she asked softly, "Could I have Trigger collect it for me?" We both looked down at my crotch to see if that was possible since she'd given me a powerful orgasm just minutes earlier. We were both pleasantly surprised to see that Trigger was as enthusiastic as we were.

I remembered Jill's comments about enjoying the sight of a hard cock sliding into a wet, willing pussy, so I paused. "Would you like to watch while I collect your next serving?"

Jill nodded like a little kid who'd been asked if she'd like a puppy and quickly pulled her knees back against her shoulders. With her back propped up on the pillows, she had an unobstructed view of our mating. I planked over her, keeping my body balanced between my hands and feet. Our only point of contact was my cock and her pussy. Jill gripped the backs of her knees as Trigger eased between her aroused petals. I could feel Jill trying to push down and take me faster, but curled up as she was, she didn't have much leverage.

"Fuck that looks as good as it feels," she cooed as I slid all the way inside her. "I think you should stir it up some. Make sure you get everything fully mixed," she teased.

I swiveled my hips for a minute, then slowly withdrew. "Look at how my lips flare out along your cock. It's like they don't want you leave," she breathed.

When I was almost completely out, I put my hand beneath my dripping manhood and knee-walked carefully up Jill's body trying not to touch her. Jill scooted down as I managed to get Trigger up close to face. I expected her to take me in her mouth, but instead she rubbed her cheek against the round head. She did the same with her other cheek before she licked around the rim, never touching me with her hands.

"You are the sexiest man I could ever imagine," she sighed. Then she pursed her lips and literally rubbed her whole face around the length of my cock, coating herself with our love juices. "More?" she asked quietly.

I reversed course and repeated everything a second time. As I withdrew, I felt Jill pushing me out. Her pushes had the effect of squeezing more cum onto my cock. A large dollop of pearly gel clung to the very tip of my cock. When Jill saw it, she slithered down under me and pushed my cock at the base, forcing it down until it touched her left nipple. Grabbing her breast in one hand and my cock in the other, she swirled her nipple around in the slimy reservoir until she'd transferred it all onto her chest.

We looked at each other with equal parts love and passion. Her face glowed even through the reflective sheen of cum that seemed to cover her face from forehead to chin.

"I'll get Trigger," Jill offered as she gazed directly at my cock, "if you'll clean me."

We both started to move toward our agreed upon targets at the same time, so we ended up moving away from each other and neither of us could reach the other. We laughed at our mutual eagerness and at the silliness of the moment. Jill quickly sorted us out by saying simply, "Me first."

I laid back and stretched out as Jill crawled over me on her hands and knees. Trigger was still hard, so Jill just lowered her head and took me deeply into her mouth. Her tongue was in constant motion as she swirled it around every part of my cock before lifting off of me. Her mouth stayed within an inch or two above the tip of cock. She let some of our juice slide out between her lips, dripping it back onto my flared helmet.

We both watched as the thick liquid trickled over the ridge of my helmet and melted down my stalk. As the leading edges reached about the halfway point, Jill gripped Trigger firmly at the base and lowered her head. Instead of taking me back into her mouth, Jill rubbed my cock all over her face, paying special attention to her upper lip. She started breathing deeply through her nose whenever she rubbed my cock over her upper lip. I suddenly realized she was aroused by the scent as much as the taste.

My wife took one last, long breath in and then swallowed Trigger into the back of her mouth. She held herself there for several moments, swirling her tongue around eagerly, before pulling up so slowly it felt like she never wanted to let me go.

Jill smiled happily at me before letting herself fall backwards onto the pillows and the headboard. She lifted a breast to me and teased her still-damp nipple with her other hand as she let her eyes roam over my naked body. "My god, I have a hot husband," she murmured as she let her eyes settle on my manhood.

I nestled between her outstretched thighs and bent my head toward the wondrously creamy breast she was offering me. Starting at her ribs, just where her breast started, I swiped my tongue in broad strokes around the lower part of her pale, round orbs. Since she was holding herself up for me, I was able to reach all around the lower swell before moving up to capture her entire, wrinkled areola. I sucked her into my mouth, nipping lightly with my teeth. Jill hissed in pleasure.

"Those girls would have loved you," she groaned thickly as I tasted our combined juices on her.

I didn't want to dampen the mood, so I didn't say out loud the thought that jumped into my head. There was no way I would even consider licking man-cum off of any part of anyone if it wasn't my own. What I said instead was, "But I wasn't there, so you'll have to fill me in on what happened."

"Absolutely!" Jill agreed and resumed her narration as I continued my oral cleanup of her chest. "So that tongue that was licking its way up the insides of my thighs finally reached my pussy. And what a fucking tongue it was!" Jill giggled at her own choice of words.

"She stabbed it inside me and it was so long I couldn't believe it was real. I tried to turn to see who it was, but three pairs of hands held me in place. I remember the first girl, who was holding my breasts up for Steven put her hand at the top of my sex and started strumming my clit. The other girl with the incredibly talented tongue was holding my ass cheeks apart as she licked me. And Steven had both hands on my hips as he sucked my nipples. I'd never felt so overwhelmed with lust in my life and only took a minute or two before I started cumming, really hard!"

Jill's hands had drifted down so she could play with herself as I moved from her chest, up to her neck and throat. Our juices had started to dry on her, so I spent some extra time moistening her skin in order to get our sweet, slightly salty essence off of her.

"After I came, we all somehow turned together and they let me settle onto all fours on the mattress. That amazingly long tongue seemed to stay inside me the whole time, but at some point I realized she had moved onto her back underneath me as she kept licking me just perfectly. I tried to see who it was, but when I looked down my body between my hanging breasts all I saw was a mass of curly, short dark hair on her head."

"When I looked back up, I saw a nice, long, thin cock bobbing in front of my face. Without even thinking, I leaned forward and sucked it into my mouth. I was going at that cock like my life depended on it. I started cumming when I felt another tongue on my ass, just gently flicking over my tight opening. I know I wanted the girl with the long tongue to do my ass, but she was already busy and then, like she read my mind, she stopped and moved away. Then I felt something spongy and round and warm probing between my legs. In the second it took me to realize it was another cock, it was inside me. And I fucking loved it!" Jill panted into my ear.

"I wanted them to cum, to fill me up, to taste them, but I wanted the feeling to last forever. Too soon I felt the cock in my mouth swell and Adam told me he was about to cum. I wanted to taste him, so I nodded my head and pulled his ass to me. He groaned just as I felt his cockhead expand and then my mouth was full of his cum. I think the guy behind me must've known because he started cumming in my wet pussy, but kept pounding into me as he did. I pushed Adam away because I wanted to turn around and swallow the short, thick cock that had just given me a huge orgasm, but when I got turned around the girl with the short, dark, curly hair was already sucking on him. I grabbed her hair and pulled her off of him and kissed her!"

Jill paused and gave a long, penetrating look. I was much more aroused than surprised, which I guess was what she wanted to see, so she continued.

"We spent a long time making out, swapping the cum we'd collected. Her kisses were so soft and sexy. Then she pulled my ponytail to make me look up. There was another cock waving just above us, so I pushed her down on the mattress, grabbed the new cock, and drew him between her legs. I laid my head on her stomach and watched her get fucked. When he was ready, he pulled out and started stroking himself, but I pushed his hand away and swallowed him just in time. She and I went back to making out and swapping more cum. Every once in a while another guy would join us and we took turns getting fucked while the other watched. It felt like it went on like that for hours! Our heads on each other's stomach, we'd wait until he was about to cum, pull the cock into our mouth and then share it again. We did that until we fell asleep in each other's arms."

123456...8