Jill's Past? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ash? As in Ashley?' my mind screamed! I erupted inside my wife's back door in the middle of a long, urgent stroke. I buried myself so deeply inside her that I thought I might split her in half. My orgasm lasted longer than I thought possible. In fact, I thought I might have cum more than once. Jill moaned and sighed her love for me, for us, as I kept pulsing inside her until finally all of the energy in my body seemed to disappear in an instant. Utterly exhausted, I fell to the bed and immediately fell asleep.

Next thing I knew there was a warm, wet, rough feeling all around my crotch followed by a warm, wet, silky smooth feeling just on my cock, but all I could do was moan before I nodded off again. Next time I awoke I was under a light sheet, but lying across the bed. It took me a second to get oriented. Light was streaming into the room through the sheer curtains, so it was daytime. Jill was next to me, also lying across the bed and under the same sheet. Scenes from our passionate coupling flashed through my head. I peeked under the sheet. We were both naked, so I let myself feast on the sight of my wife's sexy body as she slept.

I listened carefully for the sound of children as I glanced at the clock on the headboard. 6:43 and it was, uh, Sunday. I noticed the towels were still sitting next to the clock, but the surprisingly large butt plug wasn't there. Ash! Ashley and Adam and the soccer games today! I wasn't really awake until that moment. My mind raced as if I had an important decision to make in the next few seconds. Jill must have felt my surge of energy because she stirred and rolled toward me, easing a long leg across my thighs.

"Good morning you sexy man," Jill breathed into my shoulder.

"Morning, my incredible wife," I answered. Jill smiled without opening her eyes. "I love you, honey," I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

Her smile widened. "Love you too MILF-MIA," she whispered back.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to say next. Should I tell her how amazing she was the night before or try to put into the words my feelings about possibly inviting Adam and Ashley back to the house or just talk about the schedule for the day? Since I didn't want to wake her up with the schedule and I had no idea what I thought about a post-game pool party with Adam and Ashley, I opted for "Last night was,"

But Jill simply put a finger to my lips, cutting me off from finishing the sentence. She nodded again. "Sleep more," she said softly. "Then coffee."

I kissed her forehead again and eased myself out from under her leg and arm. "Sleep," is all I said. She just nodded slightly, smiled, and rolled onto her side.

I looked in on the kids as the coffee was brewing. They were still asleep and we didn't have leave until 9, so I didn't wake them. By 7:30 I'd had a cup of coffee and read an article in my field's professional journal that I'd been meaning to get to. OK, maybe that's an exaggeration. I'd run my eyes over the article, more than once, and I still had no idea what it said because my thoughts kept flashing back to last night. Well, last night and images of Ashley's cute, firm ass riding me and of Adam enjoying his wife and mine by our pool. Yeah, I was being stupid. We'd both have our children here so we'd have to wait until they crashed, lol. 'What the fuck, Ty?' my bigger brain shouted silently. 'I thought you didn't want to open your marriage up like that?' My smaller brain, located further down my body, countered. 'Yeah, but it's Adam and Ashley, so it'll only be new for you. Besides, they lives hours away, there's no chance of it being a regular thing. Sort of like Joy and Ryan and you remember what a great time that was!'

I knew in my heart that Jill was the only one I truly desired, but I wasn't as certain as I wanted to be that Jill felt the same way about me. At that thought, I shook myself out of my endlessly-looping reverie and took a cup of coffee up to my wife.

Jill was in the shower, so I announced "Coffee's here for you!' and went to get our children up and ready for the day.

"Thank-you!" I heard from our shower as I left.

"Green shorts and white jersey, today, AJ!" I reminded him before heading to the girls' room.

I tickled them both gently awake. They tried to wiggle away, but they were giggling so much they could hardly move. Once I was satisfied they wouldn't go back to sleep, I reminded them of the day's games, got the outfits they needed out of their dressers, and headed back to our bedroom. The clock read 7:55, everything was right on schedule.

Jill was out of the bathroom and I heard her moving in the walk-in closet.

"Everyone's up and dressing," I announced as I peeled off my t-shirt and gym shorts that was my usual morning attire. "My turn in the shower, then I'll be down for breakfast," I let Jill know as I headed for the bathroom.

"Ok," I heard my wife answer from just behind me. I turned to see if she needed anything and froze. Jill was walking toward me running a bush through her hair. She was wearing a small white halter top that left very little to the imagination. If the gentle bounce of her breasts wasn't enough to let me know she wore nothing under it, the dark outline of her obviously aroused nipples stood out through the thin material of the top. She was also wearing a pair of green short-shorts that revealed more than a hint of a camel-toe. The shiny gold necklace hung to the middle of her chest with nothing but skin under it. It was guaranteed to draw attention to her chest.

'No, no, no!' my mind screamed even as another part of me shouted 'Fuck yeah!'

Jill smiled innocently and said, "Team colors!"

I'm sure my mouth was moving, but nothing was coming out.

"Too much?" my wife asked as she sauntered up to me.

"Or too little." I managed to say.

"Go get in the shower," she whispered into my ear before kissing my neck. "I'll have breakfast ready in 20 minutes." She physically turned me around and swatted my ass before saying, "Go."

I couldn't even begin to imagine what all of the parents would think when she showed up to the tournament dressed like that. Actually, I was pretty sure I knew exactly what they would think. Their first thought would be, 'Holy shit!' It was the second and third and subsequent thoughts that really bothered me. I spent the entire shower trying to figure out to tell her, how to insist, that her outfit just wasn't acceptable. I felt a cold chill course through me even under the hot water of the shower when I realized she was wearing it for Adam and Ashley. I relaxed slightly when I also thought that nothing, but nothing, (well almost nothing,) in the years we'd been together led me to think she would dress so obviously, publicly slutty. What she had on was going to embarrass AJ and certainly wouldn't reflect well on me.

Still unsure of how to tell her, but resolved that I had to say something, I made my down to the kitchen. Our children were sitting at the counter making short work of the scrambled eggs, sausage, and English muffins. Jill was standing behind an open refrigerator door, her silky, bare legs were all I could see.

"There's a plate for you, Ty," she said from behind the door. "OJ or more coffee?" she asked.

Uh, both please," I answered as I sat facing the refrigerator. She closed the door and brought the orange juice container to the counter.

"Are you OK?" she asked sweetly as she poured the juice into my glass. I gave her a long, meaningful look, letting my eyes travel up and down her body. Instead of green short-shorts, I saw a pair of green plaid shorts that came to mid-thigh. Where there had been a transparent, white halter a few minutes ago, a classy, tight tank top with just a hint of bra-strap showing at her shoulder was now in place. The shiny gold necklace still dangled perfectly between her breasts, but it lay on top of the fabric.

"I'm wonderful," I answered happily. "And you're going to get what's coming to you for that."

I literally whistled my way out the door with the cooler. It was the only item to pack since I'd left everything else in the SUV the day before. As we drove, Jill was busy on her phone. Just as we pulled into the field complex, Jill said, "Adam and Ashley's team is unbeaten. If both teams win their last game today, we'll play them in the final this afternoon." With that she tucked her phone back in her small purse and looked straight ahead. Even without her looking at me I could see the smirk on her face.

AJ made a really nice pass (not that I'm biased) to set up our first goal early in the half. The rest of the game was more of the same as we won easily. Since we had three hours before the start of the next game, we decided to head back home. Jill said she wanted to clean up the house a bit, "just in case we have company after the game."

I offered to run to the store for hamburger and hot dogs, which prompted Jill to make some comment about going to a meat market. I swatted her butt on my way past her.

"Ow," she jumped at the firm contact I made with my hand. Her bottom felt firm, but with a wonderfully soft coating.

"That's not even close to the spanking you deserve for the outfit prank you pulled on me this morning," I laughed.

"Oh yeah, Professor Stud Muffin?" she teased back. "Promises, promises."

I paused halfway through the door to the garage and looked back. Jill bent over putting her hands on her knees and wiggled her sexy ass at me. "Don't forget the hot dog buns!" she laughed loudly. All I could do was shake my head. I knew I wouldn't forget those buns now.

We arrived back at the fields about 2:15, 45 minutes before the championship games was set to start, so we had prime seats near midfield. I set up the canopy several yards back from the sideline so it wouldn't be in the way of parents watching from further downfield. Jill set up her chair under the canopy and got Becca and Sara squared away.

She'd checked the tournament results during the drive and told me we were playing Adam and Ashley's team. That's when the butterflies arrived in my stomach. I knew what I wanted or, more precisely, what I didn't want to happen afterwards, but I was still struggling with whether Jill would feel the same way. I also knew that I would have a very tough time sticking to my decision if it was something she really, really wanted. 'Everyone gets butterflies,' I recalled my dad's sage advice. 'You just need to make them fly in formation.'

I saw Adam and Ashley approach the field from the far end. Yes, I'd been keeping an eye out for them. Jill was talking to a few of the other mothers, facing away from the approaching couple. Mercifully Ashley set herself up in the middle of their team's end of the field, about 25 yards from me and a bit further away from Jill. Adam unfolded his chair next to his wife and sat down without seeing me. Jill never saw either of them.

We scored first on a shot that took a bad hop and completely screwed their keeper. It was a tough break for them. They scored thanks to putting a lot of pressure on our defense with less than a minute left in the period, so we went into halftime tied 1-1. Jill walked over to me and said, "Good game so far!"

I nodded as she slipped her arms around my right bicep and whispered, "Have you seen them yet?" I nodded again and looked down the sideline. They were still sitting in their chairs, but there were a lot of parents standing between us, so it was hard to see them.

Right at that moment Ashley stood and bent over the cooler she'd been using as a footrest, giving us a perfect profile view of her. "Red shorts, white top, reaching in the red cooler," I informed Jill.

"Mmm," Jill acknowledged. "She still has a nice tight ass."

With such an obvious confirmation their identity, my head snapped around to look at Jill. She actually ran her tongue quickly over her top lip and squeezed my arm a little tighter.

Jill gave me a quick peck on the lips, sauntered back to her chair, and helped our daughters get drinks and snacks from our cooler. I don't think Adam or Ashley looked our way once.

We scored again about halfway through the period and then the other team put on another blitz of pressure, keeping the ball near our goal and taking a ton of shots for last couple of minutes. This time we held. The final whistle sounded just as we managed to clear the ball back out to midfield. It's always good to win your hometown tournament!

Jill and I laughed with the other parents as we all packed up our chairs and gathered the trash that always appears by the end of a game. One of the other dads let everyone know that the awards would be given out in 10 minutes up near the concession stand. Shit! I'd forgotten about the awards ceremony! Winners and runners-up would both get something, so Adam and Ashley would be there, too.

The butterflies returned and they were not in formation. Needing more time to think, I told Jill I'd take the fully-loaded wagon back to the Escalade, then join her for the ceremony. Her smile blazed like a thousand suns as she quickly agreed. I felt like kicking myself all the way to the SUV and back when I thought about the three of them "bumping into" each other at such an unexpected event. This reminded me a little of running into Joy and Ryan at the restaurant, but this time I wasn't even going to be there when they reunited.

Sure enough, as I approached the throng of players, coaches, parents, and tournament officials, I saw Jill first, standing right beside Adam and Ashley, chatting away.

"Ty, great game! AJ played really well!" Adam greeted me. He was standing behind Ashley with his hands on her shoulders. Her head didn't even reach his chin. They were both facing Jill when I walked up.

"You guys played great too," I responded. I thought you'd find a way to tie it up those last few minutes." I couldn't help myself when I added, "You've met my wife, Jill?"

"Yep," he answered matter-of-factly.

"Your daughters are adorable," Ashley chimed in. "It's easy to see where they get it." She looked up at Jill who was closer in height to Adam than to Ashley, then her eyes moved back to meet mine. I could've sworn I saw her blush.

At that point, the portable loudspeakers whined with feedback letting everyone know the ceremony was starting. The four of us turned toward the awards tent, Jill and Ashley almost touching they were so close to each other. Adam stood on the far side of his wife and I gathered our girls up and let them scramble up onto my shoulders. I was using both hands to steady them and Jill took the opportunity to wrap her arm around my hip.

The awards took about 30 minutes as each player was called up by name. The winning team got a cheap, but symbolically important little trophy. The runners up received a red ribbon. The girls had climbed off of me well before the last ribbon was passed out. I shook Adam's hand, then Ashley's soft, tiny one. I may have lingered a little too long looking at her dark, brown eyes as we shook hands, but I couldn't help myself. I noticed that Jill's handshakes with both of them lasted longer than normal as well.

We were parked in opposite directions, so we collected our sons and headed off to our respective vehicles. AJ launched into his replay of the game's important moments. His sisters and I questioned him about specific plays in the game. Jill had her phone out and was tapping away at it as we walked. As we were in line to exit the complex, Jill turned to the kids sitting behind her, and announced, "We're having people over for a pool party when we get home!"

I was so stunned I couldn't even turn my head to look at my wife. What had she done? I sat, numb all over, staring straight ahead at the red brake lights of the cars in front of me. We hadn't even talked about this, really.

Jill had to have picked up on my reaction. "It'll be fine, Ty," she tried to reassure me. "I promise you'll have fun, too!"

'Fun, too?!?' my mind yelled at baseball field decibels. The ice-cold chill I felt when Jill mentioned company was morphing into irritation. At least with Ryan and Joy she'd kept me in the loop on the decisions. But now she was just making plans to reunite with her college lovers without so much as a 'what do you think?'. The thought that tempered my annoyance was that I knew I'd have fun with Ashley's tight, sexy, little body. I also knew from our singular experience with Ryan and Joy that I wouldn't mind too much when Adam and Jill got reacquainted. No, the erotic lust the four of us would share would probably rival the night with Ryan and Joy. What upset me the most was . . . laughing? Was Jill laughing?

I looked at her for the first time since she'd announced the get together at our pool. There were literally tears trickling down her cheeks, she was laughing so hard. I'm sure my mouth fell open in disbelief and I must've cocked my head to side, because Jill laughed even harder as she tried to talk through the spasms of hilarity that only she understood.

"Oh . . . Ty, Puppy . . .so cute!" she managed to get out incoherently.

I suddenly realized I might have been, as the British say, wrong-footed, so I allowed my curiosity to replace my building irritation.

"What's so funny, Mom?" AJ asked from the seat behind me.

"Your daddy!" gasped Jill through her gradually descending fits. I glanced at her again. She was wiping her eyes and finished, "Sometimes he's just so funny!"

The kids were as lost as I was because they all started asking her more questions about what I'd done. Jill was finally returning to something closer to normal when she changed the subject. "AJ, shower immediately and put all those dirty clothes in the laundry room. Girls, pick up downstairs and make it tidy. AJ's team is coming over and we want everything to look nice, right?" So she'd invited AJ's team over for the pool party, not Adam and Ashley.

AJ and the girls all acknowledged their marching orders. For my part, I was picturing Jill bent over my knee, her bare bottom turning a very bright red as I administered the spanking she so richly deserved!

As we made our way home, my irritation kept sneaking back into my thoughts. However, the source of my emotion was not because my wife had tricked me so completely twice in one day. No, I was irritated with myself for even thinking she actually would wear those clothes to a game or invite another couple over for sex without even discussing it with me. How could I be so stupid?

It turned out that, as usual, my wife was right. I did have fun (too) at the party. Almost all of AJ's teammates made it to the party. I was happy to see that most of the parents and more than a couple of siblings joined us. Thankfully many of them brought food since I had not expected to feed a small army.

Jill wore her completely-appropriate, but also sexy one-piece bathing suit. It was cut fairly high on her hips and the plunging neckline covered, but also revealed her beautiful bust. The best part of the suit was the back. It dipped very low on her and with the high-cut hips framed her amazing ass perfectly. She wore a gauzy cover-up around her waist, almost as if to taunt me for misjudging her. I knew my wife was not a crass, out-of-control, exhibitionist and I was still a little pissed at myself for doubting that even for a second.

I grilled the meat while Jill herded the boys, kept an eye on the smaller children, and welcomed everyone to our home. She stopped by the grill regularly to replenish my beer and generally see if I needed anything. We tried to maintain some of our earlier sexual tension, but I had given up on the idea of anything happening since we were going to have a house-full of boys for a sleepover. Still, Jill casually let her hand run over my butt as she periodically checked in with me. On one occasion she kissed my cheek and whispered quickly, "I wish Adam and Ashley could've come."

1...345678