Jill's Past? Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill tells me about her 1st time at Adam's cabin.
27.8k words
4.27
16.7k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all of you who commented on our stories, 'Jill's Past?'. We were not prepared for the number of comments about my wife's supposed infidelity and general untrustworthiness, but we were both thrilled at how many favorable comments we received asking for more stories. If you liked the previous stories, we hope you enjoy this one too! If you didn't care for them, we hope you'll find this one more to your liking. Since this is an addition to that series, we suggest you read those first. (Jill's Past? through Jill's Past? -- Ch. 4)

I know some of you would put this story in another category, but since it's about my loving wife, Jill, I put it in LW. Putting it in LW also helps those of you who read on the mobile app because it keeps them all together in a single category. Thanks to your suggestions, we've tried to include all of the appropriate tags. As usual, I write in the first person with considerable dialogue where possible. I try to write about events as I experienced them. I'm not a mind-reader, lol!

It was Friday, the end of the first week of the Fall semester and few weeks after our night with Ryan and Joy. My classes ended early on Fridays, but I had a meeting in the afternoon, so I didn't get home until almost 5:00. My wife, Jill, got home closer to 6:00. Our children helped us make dinner, homemade pizza, and we decided to eat out on the back patio as it was still summer in the Midwest. The children and I were wearing swim suits in preparation for playing in our pool after dinner. Jill had changed into her 'mom' two-piece bathing suit with an opaque, blue cover-up. Her long dark hair was pulled back in her usual ponytail.

Jill and I had enjoyed a huge renaissance in our sex life since that night of exploration and admissions in the hotel downtown. Of course, our children came first and, in the ways of children, unintentionally prevented us from acting on our urges until well after they'd gone to bed.

As we ate, we were all talking about what we wanted to do with the three-day Labor Day weekend in front of us. Our son had a soccer tournament, so our options were going to be dictated by his game schedule on Saturday and Sunday. Monday was going to be a day with family and friends cooking out at our pool. Jill reoriented my expectations by raising a new topic.

"I was thinking we could go to Adam's cabin sometime this weekend," she announced casually. Her tone was mischievous, but nothing our children picked up on. Her smile promised even more than her words. My erection was instantaneous. Of course, the kids wanted to know who Adam was and Jill deftly explained that he was an old friend of hers from college. "But we have a bunch of soccer games this weekend, so I'm just kidding." When the children realized that their mom was just teasing about a trip to a cabin they went right back to annoying each other as they left the table, taking their plates and glasses back inside to the sink.

"Someone wants some very focused attention," I observed, teasing Jill back. When she told me her stories, both real and imagined, I was usually between her thighs either licking her or sliding in and out of her. That allowed her to talk to me without her mouth being otherwise occupied.

"Oh, yes I do!" my wife agreed readily. "I wonder if we can get the kids to bed in the next hour?" she joked.

"Swimming always knocks them out," I suggested. "Shall we?" I stood up and opened the gate that protected the pool itself. "Last one in the pool has to clean the kitchen!" I yelled into the house. As expected, all three of our children came dashing out through the sliding glass doors. I slowed them down to a walk by holding the gate closed until they stood in front of me. As I opened it for them, Jill was still sitting at the patio table, smiling. The kids jumped in, splashing noisily. I looked at Jill, smiling back at her. "Guess you have the kitchen," I gloated. I jumped in with the kids and started launching them into the air so they could splash down in the warm water.

We played for a while before Jill came back out. She'd removed her cover-up and I again marveled at how lucky I'd been in getting her to build a life together with me. Her full breasts were nestled comfortably in the red bikini top. The modest bottom did nothing to detract from her smooth stomach and perfectly-rounded ass. As I watched, Jill casually tugged the bottoms up at her hips, accentuating her long legs and her freshly shaved mound. The material clung to her womanhood in a way it never had before she decided to shave her mound smooth a few weeks earlier. We both liked the new look and feel so she'd decided to keep it shaved. Our children were playing on a float and not paying attention to us. I was floating with my arms resting on the side of the pool. "That's a spectacular camel toe you're sporting," I grinned at her.

"I hope you're not satisfied with just looking at it," she teased me back as she walked toward me. She sat on the edge next to me, her long, tanned legs dangling in the sun-warmed water. She settled herself and took the opportunity to pull her bikini even tighter against her sex without being obvious in front of our children. "And, yes, I think I'd like to be played with, so I guess that could make it a sport," she giggled. "How is that you just ate, but you still look hungry?" another giggle, but then her tone changed. "You know, Ty, I like the way you look at me. A woman likes to feel desired."

"Oh, honey," I answered immediately, "It's very easy to desire you.

"Still, it's nice," she sighed contentedly.

"Well, in that case, I love how smart and witty you are," I continued listing the things I love about my wife. "You're a wonderful mother, you're spontaneous, yet enjoy planning and your body, just 'damn!' Cute, bright eyes, sexy lips, amazing breasts that are so sensitive and responsive . . . "

"Stop, now you're just embarrassing me," she interrupted. "And as much I like hearing all of that, I really prefer it when you show me," another giggle.

"Shower time!" I yelled over my shoulder at our splashing trio. Jill laughed.

It took almost two hours before all three of our children had bathed, gotten ready for bed, and been tucked in and kissed good night. For that two hours each and every time Jill and I had been close enough, one of us touched, pinched, and caressed the other on our way to the next step in the bedtime process. After she kissed our daughters good night, Jill must've thought I was taking too long tucking them in because she kissed my forehead and whispered, "See you at the cabin," and walked out of the room chuckling softly.

When I finally made it our bedroom, Jill was already in bed, sitting up reading on her tablet. I could tell she'd brushed her silky hair that she'd let fall around her shoulders. She was wearing a loose-fitting, emerald green camisole that was the top half of one of my favorite "clue outfits," but the rest of her was hidden by the lightweight down comforter we slept under.

"What're you reading?" I asked as I started to get undressed.

"Nothing, just shopping," she giggled.

"For?" I asked and then finished, "Going to shower."

"Something new," she teased. "Pretty sure you'll like it though."

I emerged from the shower about 20 minutes later freshly shaved and naked.

"Mmmm!" Jill hummed approvingly. "I see you were reading my mind again." She pulled back the comforter, inviting me to join her, but without uncovering herself.

Instead of slipping in beside her, I walked around to Jill's side of the bed. For most of my life, there'd been a number of things that I'd thought were disrespectful to women in general and Jill in particular. Those things included cumming on a woman's face, anal sex, and using any kind of force during sex. The night Jill and I spent with Ryan and Joy made it clear to me that many of those things were not only OK with her, but Jill actually enjoyed them. Recalling that lesson, I stood next to the bed and asked innocently, "So what are you shopping for?"

As soon as Jill turned to look at the tablet in her lap, I reached for her. One hand went to the far side of head, the other gripped her closest shoulder, I drew her toward me quickly. Jill's body tilted and she would've fallen, but the side of her head hit my stomach, her ear covering my navel. My cock was at half-staff, but it was hanging right in front of Jill's face.

Jill was leaning on her elbow, but her other hand was free so she brought it to my cock, tilting it up toward her mouth. As she moved, the tablet slid off her leg facing me. I looked at it absently and was shocked to see that the screen was full of pictures of butt-plugs! 'Damn!' I thought, 'Amazon really does sell everything!'

I felt Jill's tongue flick over the end of my cock, dabbing at the opening. "You know I can't talk when my mouth is full," Jill teased me with the promise of continuing her story about going to Adam's cabin. She punctuated her comment by taking my cock head inside her wet, willing mouth, slathering my helmet with her tongue.

"It looks like you're thinking of filling more than your mouth," I commented as I tilted my hips up, encouraging her to take me deeper. Jill just hummed happily in agreement as she started bobbing slowly on my stalk of man-flesh.

I really did want to hear more of her story and I wanted the night to last more than 20 minutes, neither of which would happen if I let her continue sucking me. Wanting to tease her, I released her shoulder and took her head in both hands, pushing her down my length. Another thing I'd discovered on that fateful night was that Jill loved to deep throat my cock, but my size and girth made it difficult for her to do it by herself, at least at first. By holding her head in both hands, I was signaling my willingness to force myself into her throat.

Jill twisted her body to get into a better position to take my cock into her throat. In the process the comforter slipped off her hip. I saw only naked flesh where I was expecting to see emerald green tap pants. I moaned at seeing, or not seeing, her preparations and I felt my cock surge deeper into her mouth.

It took a supreme act of will to pull her head off my cock, but I knew I wanted more than a quick blowjob. Jill looked up at me, licking her lips, her eyes sparkling with enjoyment and playfulness.

"You don't want to cum in my mouth?" she teased.

"Oh, honey, there's only one thing I want more than that," I answered honestly. "And that's more of your story while we tease and please each other for the rest of the night."

Jill made a pouty face as if she was disappointed, but I knew from her look that she was as eager as I was for the alternative I'd suggested. "Well, in that case," she sat up and tossed the comforter to the end of our bed. "Why don't you join me?"

I bounded over Jill's legs into the open space on the far side of the bed and settled in beside my wife. Jill put the tablet on the headboard and nestled in on her back beside me. I leaned over and kissed her deeply, both of us kept our eyes open, sharing our increasing passion with each other as our tongues dueled erotically.

I cupped her breast, noting that her nipple was already erect and eager for attention. I slipped down slightly so I could take her aroused, wrinkled areola into my mouth through the silky fabric of her top. I lavished attention on her eraser-sized bud until she reached down and lifted the camisole over her head, tossing it carelessly to the floor. I took her entire, aroused nipple between my teeth and looked up her, tugging it gently as I did. I released it, letting her flesh rebound onto her amazing chest.

"How about I just find something to do down here while you tell me about what happened at the cabin?" I suggested.

"So where were we?" she agreed as she slid further down the bed and stretched her arms over her head.

I went back to feasting on her delicious breasts as my hand drifted further down, over her stomach and toward her smooth, freshly-shaved womanhood. Whenever possible I maintained our eye contact as I let my hands glide over her soft skin and nip at her aroused breasts.

"If I remember correctly," she started as she watched me, "I'd let Adam lead me naked and blindfolded down the stairs to the lower level where there were about a dozen of his teammates, all naked. Does that sound right?" she asked playfully. I merely nodded.

"Well, as you can imagine, I was shocked, but very turned on. I mean, I'd just had sex with two guys at once, which had been a longtime favorite fantasy of mine, but I wasn't expecting anything like what I saw, and what I suspected was about to happen. Yesss," she hissed softly, "just like that." Jill was letting me know that my efforts were appreciated.

I continued to lavish attention on her breasts, lapping at her erect nipples, then sucking large mouthfuls of her entire mound into my mouth. I was also running my fingers lightly up and down the length of her lower lips, teasing her opening without trying to move her toward orgasm . . . yet.

"So after sort of introducing me to the entire roomful of naked people, Adam wrapped his arms around my chest from behind. I still remember how he pinched both of my nipples at the same time. It felt like two lightning bolts shooting straight from my nipples to my pussy. Then he whispered in my ear to just relax and enjoy myself. No one would judge. He kept a tight hold on my nipples as he walked me over to the mattress that was laid out in the middle of the huge room. I could feel his prick poking into my lower back as he walked us over.

By the time we got there, Steve and the two girls who had been playing on it rolled off to make room for me. Adam turned me around and I saw everyone just standing around looking at me. I was seriously wondering what I'd gotten myself into, but then Adam kissed me more fiercely than I'd ever been kissed. Mmmm, Ty, it was like he flipped a switch in me and I knew I wanted to join in."

I'd moved down Jill's body as she told her story until I reached her bald mound. As I maneuvered her into the center of the bed, her slim, gold vibrator rolled under my knee. Never one to pass up an opportunity to make my wife happy, I took it in hand and rubbed it up and down her dewy slit. Jill paused as she felt the fake phallus on her.

"Oh, that's nice," she sighed as I teased her with it.

"You may have to speak up," I warned her. "I think it's going to get kind of noisy down here."

Jill giggled, "I'll try."

I turned the vibrator on to the lowest setting and continued to rub it around her sex, before dropping my head to taste her arousal. I tried to go slowly, but her scent and her reactions to my lips and tongue carried me away to another level of urgency. Jill was lifting her hips off the bed in time with my stroking her, fucking the toy as I pushed it slowly back and forth.

"After he kissed me, Adam knelt in front of me and just ran his hot, wet tongue up my pussy to my clit," she picked up where she'd left off. "The bastard sucked it really perfectly for like two seconds and then he stood up and asked loudly 'Who's next?' Oh Ty, yesss!" Jill hissed.

I'd managed to push Jill's thighs back, kind of rolling her upward, completely exposing her pussy and ass to my eager mouth and fingers. Jill hissed as I took a single, long lick of her, starting at her light brown, puckered ass and moving all the way to her clit. Encouraged by her words and her reaction, I lowered my mouth to her tangy butt and focused my attention there. Jill squirmed with pleasure as I coated her backdoor with saliva. Leaving the vibrator on the same, low setting, I teased her ass with the tip of the thin vibrator before pushing it gently forward.

"Oh, baby, fuck my ass," Jill urged. I could tell she was pushing toward me, trying to get more of the fake cock inside her tight butt. I pushed until about half of the gold vibrator was inside her. I pulled it back out so it only pressed against her. "Oh my god, Ty, I love how you're taking your time." she moaned softly. "Please, Ty, please put it back inside me."

"I think it's too distracting, honey, and I want to hear more of your story," I answered feeling almost evil at how much I was teasing her.

"OK, but I don't remember all the details," she restarted quickly. "I know that Steve kissed me next. His lips and tongue tasted like pussy which thrilled me because it was so unexpected and naughty. He cupped my ass in one hand while the other massaged my tit so deeply it felt like he was rubbing my chest muscles," she breathed heavily as I had pushed the vibrator back inside her backside.

I turned up the speed with a small twist of the base on the slim sex bullet. I tried to cover the increased sound by asking, "Had you ever been with another girl before?"

Jill gasped softly as I pushed the vibrator back inside her and moved my tongue to her aroused clit at the same time. "Noooo, aahh that's delicious!" she answered. "But then I felt another pair of hands stroking my back," she resumed her story in fits and starts as her body responded to my increasing urgency.

"They were softer and I realized they were a girl's hands. She slipped her fingers around my sides and cupped my breasts, holding them up like she was offering them to Steve and he started sucking my nipple into his mouth. I felt her shuffle a little behind me and Steve's hands were grabbing both of my ass cheeks, pulling them up and apart. Then I felt licking up the insides of my thighs. I remember moving my feet apart to make it easier for that tongue to taste me. God, Ty, I felt like such a slut! I surprised myself at how much I wanted to fuck and suck all of them, anyone! It was like I'd fallen into a dream that was all about sex and I loved it!"

I looked up between my wife's thighs. Jill had grabbed the backs of her knees to help hold her legs up and she'd closed her eyes. I reached up with my free hand and pinched her nipple firmly, helping her relive the experience. "What surprised you about liking sex?" I asked before returning my mouth to her soft, excited folds.

Jill grabbed my head between her hands and lifted my head up gently. I looked up again before I broke contact with her clit.

"I want to look at you when I tell you, because I don't think I've ever really been the same since that moment," she answered quietly.

I rolled halfway onto my side, resting against her thigh, but I kept leisurely stroking the vibrator in and out of her bottom.

"That's perfect," she sighed. "Keep fucking my ass nice and slow while I try to explain why your wife is a slut." She smiled at me. It was a confident, excited, and sexy smile that betrayed no self consciousness or guilt. "You know my family, so you know I was raised with all of the usual attitudes about sex being an expression of deep love."

I thought about her parents. They were nice, professional people; not overly-religious, but not screaming radicals or atheists. I nodded.

"I mean, my parents never told me sex was sinful or anything and I knew it was fun, not a duty," she paused thoughtfully. "But still, I always felt like it was something special to be shared only with someone I loved," she smiled and paused. "Like this," she purred referring to the love we were making.

Jill blinked slowly. "But, when I spread my legs apart to let some unknown person lick me while a girl I'd never met physically held up my tits for Steven to lavish with his mouth, I somehow knew I was opening myself up to the possibility that sex could be something more," she faltered slightly, "no, not more, something other than just an expression of love."

Jill's eyes searched my face for something. Understanding? Agreement? Acceptance? I'm guessing what she saw was my uncertainty. "Tyler, I love the ways you love me," then a small, coquettish smile crawled across her lips, "and the ways you fuck me. And don't think for a second that I don't love you . . . and love fucking you, right back." The teasing, innocent smile morphed into a broad grin. "Hmm, you've stopped fucking my ass. Am I that distracting that you can only listen?"

123456...8