Jill's Past? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Jill!" I sighed as she finished her story. "I wish I could've been there," was all I could say.

Jill moaned and nodded. I could tell she was both tired and turned on from mentally reliving her experience. "Honey," she finally said softly into my ear as I continued to dab my tongue against her cheek, "I'm getting tired and we have a long day tomorrow, but would you want to do something before we go to sleep?"

"Sure," I answered with more energy than I felt. "What do you have in mind?" I asked as I looked at her.

In answer to my question, Jill drew her dripping fingers out from between her legs and brought them up between us. My wife's eyes sparkled as she pushed them into her mouth. I kissed her and she deftly moved her hand so her long, soaked fingers were between our lips, both of us licking her sex from them even while we kissed.

She started talking without breaking our kiss. "Do you have enough left to fuck me again and cum in my mouth?" her giggle told me she had enough energy left.

I'd stayed mostly hard throughout her story and the prospect of more fun reawakened Trigger. "I think I'm up for that," I joked.

I started to move down her body, but Jill scrambled around so she was on her knees, her ass and legs hanging just off the side of the bed. "Do me doggy and we can watch ourselves in the mirror," she offered.

Our headboard is more like a wall unit than a simple headboard. It has a storage compartment that's about 18 inches taller than the mattress and it's as wide as a king sized mattress, so it's wider than our California-king. The compartment has twin openings that are angled back giving us a great way to sit back against it when we're reading in bed. The top is flat and that's where we put the alarm and whatever books, cell phones, or Ipads, we're reading or charging. Attached to each side of the headboard is a huge cabinet, almost eight feet tall with drawers below bed height and enclosed shelves above. But the real reason we bought it was because behind the headboard, between the two cabinets a pair of large mirrors slotted into the headboard, completely filling the space between the cabinets. The wall unit is held together with a top piece that rests on the two cabinets as well as the tops of the mirrors. The headpiece has three high intensity lights in it that are controlled by a rheostat so we can adjust the brightness. We love it!

I rolled out of bed and took up my spot between my wife's lower legs and feet. I looked down at her open ass and the aroused, naked folds beneath. I glanced at the mirror and saw Jill watching me, smiling. "I'm not going to just look," I spoke to her reflection recalling her earlier comment by the pool.

I bent down and gave her a long, slow lick that started at the lowest point of her sex, her clit, then moved up, parting her flushed labia, and ending with a quick stab of my tongue against her wrinkled, light brown butthole. I looked at her reflection again and she'd closed her eyes, but kept her head turned towards the mirror.

"Oh fuck me, Ty," she urged as I placed my cock against her wet lips. "I wanna cum on Trigger and lick my sweet, slippery juice off your horse cock while you cum in mouth. Mmmm, yes!"

I slid into her in one long movement and then stopped, fully buried inside her. She wiggled her hips slowly, feeling my cock with every part of her pussy. "How about if I tell you about the rest of that weekend over the rest of this weekend," she offered as I started moving back and forth. "There's a lot more to tell you, if you want hear it."

"Of course I want to hear everything," I whispered to her reflection.

"There's one other thing that happened that first night that you might want to hear," she teased.

"Oh?" I answered, trying to keep the rising excitement out of my voice.

"Mmm-mmm," she teased. "I love that we're so in love, and so perverted, that I can tell you all of this."

"And I love that you trust me enough to show me what a slut you can be," I answered. "So?"

"So, at one point Carrie, that was the name of the girl with the dark, curly hair, and I were lying on the mattress at kind of a right angle, kissing. I was on my knees over her and she was on her back. We were both playing with each other when I felt someone put his hand on my ass. I might have nodded and moaned into her mouth to let him know it was OK to fuck me. He drove into me so fast I couldn't breathe, but his cock was so thick and stretched me so well that I started fucking him like a slut so he didn't even have to move. Then I felt another cock sliding between my fingers and into Carrie, so I spread her open for him. I had a hard time kissing her while I pushing back and forth on that thick cock, so I moved down and let my tongue and lips brush back and forth over her small tits and hard nipples. We got into a rhythm and I turned my head to kiss her some more. I had my eyes closed so I could focus on the sensations from my body, but when my lips reached her mouth, she had another cock there already!"

Jill's story was having the same effect on both us as we moved in perfect unison with each other. I could tell from her breathing she was about to cum.

"Carrie turned her head and kissed me with his cock sliding back and forth between our lips and tongues." The memory triggered her orgasm and my wife pushed back one final time, taking me fully into her throbbing sex. "Cummmmminnggg on your cock!" Jill cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that magnificent cock!" I wasn't positive about which cock she was praising, mine or the one in her memory, but I figured it really didn't matter since mine was in her at that moment.

I sped up my pace, trying to help her prolong her orgasm. "So good, Ty, so deliciously good," she was now babbling.

Jill slowed down while she was cumming, but quickly resumed a much faster pace on me as she descended from her peak. She was almost in a frenzy trying to spur me to my own climax.

"But the best part," she picked up where she'd left off, "was all three of the guys came at the same time. One in each of our pussies and the third all over our faces. Carrie swiveled under me and started licking the juice out of me. The slut couldn't help but suck on my clit a few times, so I returned the favor," she laughed at the recollection.

I imagined the sight of my wife 69'ing with another cute girl, both of them covered in sperm and that image was all it took.

"Oh, my gawd,' I groaned. That was all the warning Jill needed. She swung around and took me in her mouth, plunging up and down,, urging me to give her my love juice. I looked down and saw the white froth of our sex gathering around her lips and she bobbed even faster. Then she took me in hand, held me straight up and lavished her tongue around the V-shaped spot on the underside of my cock where the shaft meets the crown. I remembered that her co-worker, Joy, had used this exact same technique to wonderful effect a few weeks earlier. Now, as then, the result was powerful and unexpected. I erupted without warning, spurting a long stream of white liquid up and almost over Jill's head before she stuffed me in mouth to capture the rest.

My wife moaned as my orgasm filled her mouth and coated her tongue for several long moments. My breathing hadn't yet returned to normal when Jill ran her tongue up my stomach, chest, and throat before kissing me hungrily, swapping our cum with me. I licked around her lips, tasting her there before I plunged my tongue deeply into her willing mouth where the taste was more strongly masculine.

I pushed her backwards and we tumbled back into our bed, still kissing and murmuring our love and passion for each other. I imagined that she and Carrie might have done and said some of the same things as they fell asleep together many years before. It was my final thought of the day and I fell asleep with a smile.

We were both awakened the following morning by the sounds of children playing. Evidently Jill had either stayed awake (I didn't think that was likely) or awoken during the night because we were both cuddled under a sheet, naked, but covered as our bedroom door burst open.

After a quick breakfast, we sent the kids to get ready for a day at the soccer fields. AJ's games were at 11AM, 2 and 5PM today (Saturday) and another at 10AM tomorrow (Sunday). After those four games, the two teams with most points (don't ask, the scoring system was as complicated as the NFL playoff tie-breaking system!) would play for the championship at 2:00 PM. At 7 years old, Becca's team only played 2 games on Saturday, but the first one was at the same time as AJ's first game. Our youngest didn't play yet, so she was the official cheerleader even though she rarely sat still long enough to watch any of the games.

The great thing about the tournament was that all of our games were at the same enormous field complex. It had almost 40 fields of varying sizes, so it could accommodate the couple hundred teams from all around the state and even a few from out-of-state. The bad thing about the tournament was that all of our games were at the same enormous field complex and parking and the crowds were going to be a pain.

I let Jill shower first because it doesn't take me as long to get ready even though we had plenty of time. Jill and I were both in soccer-parent mode, but I got a pinch on my ass from my wife as we swapped the use of the shower. I was just starting to run the soap down my leg when I heard her sort-of sing, "My husband's hot!" With appreciation like that, the idea of the big crowds didn't seem so bad.

Jill was already dressed and helping the kids by the time I was done shaving. I put on a pair of cargo shorts (love all those pockets!), a bright green golf shirt (team colors, tan & green), and my Dockers (without socks).A quick spritz of cologne and I headed out to pack the Escalade. With Jill's experience with track meets and mine with baseball, we both knew how to prep for an entire day of sports. I had the big, 4-legged canopy tent and the cooler already loaded by the time Jill came out.

"Need anything?" she asked as she joined me at the back of the large SUV.

"Nope, just loading Sara's wagon and we're ready," I answered before I looked up. 'My gawd,' I thought, 'my wife is a total MILF!' She was wearing my favorite, lightweight, floral skirt. It came down to the middle of her thighs, but with her long legs, it looked much shorter on her. It was so lightweight that I could easily see her toned, powerful, but surprisingly slim, heart-shaped ass moving beneath the fabric when she walked. She'd paired it with a bright green tank top, flat sandals, and a tan visor. Her silky smooth, light brown hair was pulled back in her usual ponytail. "You know I'm married to a MILF," I informed her casually.

'I guess that makes you a what? A DILF? A HILS?" she teased back.

"A HILS?" I asked, laughing.

"Husband I'd Like to Suck," she laughed as she took my upper arm in her hands and pressed her chest against me. "Or maybe a MILF-MIA," she suggested as she kissed my cheek.

I took a second to try to decipher that one, but Jill put me out of my misery by whispering, "A Man I'd Like to have Fuck Me In the Ass." My wife giggled and swiped her tongue quickly around my ear before leaning back to look me in the eyes. We both smiled, but I was too stunned to do anything else.

Until that night with Joy and Ryan, I had no idea my wife liked anal sex and, to be honest, we'd only done it once in the several weeks since then. Jill let one hand quickly fall onto the front of my cargo shorts where she gave my rapidly expanding cock a quick, promising squeeze. "You may be speechless," she laughed as she turned to go back inside, "but Trigger just said a lot!"

I could only shake my head as I watched her ass sway away. I was sure she putting a little more motion into her strides as she went to retrieve our children. It was a thought she confirmed when, without looking back, she simply said, "Better get that wagon loaded." I could hear the happiness in her voice when she called out to the kids to come get in the car.

The day was perfect, not too hot, just the right amount of intermittent cloud cover, and a pleasant, if unreliable breeze. We set up the canopy at Becca's field since Jill and Sara would stay there while I watched AJ's first game on another field. I like to stand at about midfield so I can see the entire field equally. The spectators (OK, the parents) all watch from one side of the field and the team benches are on the other side. Standing near midfield means I'm close to parents of the opposing team as each team's parents usually sit across from their team's bench. I got there in plenty of time and was talking to a couple of the other dads, when Ray just stopped in mid-sentence. Ray was recently divorced, but Jill and I still got along with both of them when we'd see them at the games.

I followed Ray's gaze and realized he was watching a very cute blond mom arranging her chair just a few yards away, but on the other side of midfield. She wore her hair just above shoulder-length and was wearing dark sunglasses. But Ray wasn't looking at her sunglasses. He was obviously eyeing what she had beneath the white shorts and red T-shirt. "Ray, you're drooling," I laughed. That got the attention of the other two dads we were talking with who also stopped talking.

"Damn," Ray muttered a second later. "That's a very shiny rock she's wearing." We erupted in laughter, but had the good sense to look away from her as we did. No need to piss off the other team's parents by letting them think we were laughing at them before the game even started. It was only a few minutes later when her husband unfolded his chair beside her, so we went back to talking.

It's pretty easy to tell from the shouts whose kids belong to which parents and by halftime I knew the cute blond and her well-built husband were the other team's midfielder's mom and dad. That was the same position AJ played and they must have figured me out as well. We were leading 1-0 at half when the husband walked over to me. The other dads had left either for the concession stand or to their wives, huddled beneath the bloom of shade-offering canopies down near the end of the field.

"Your son's number 5?" he asked pleasantly.

I nodded and asked, "Yours is 7?"

We both laughed easily at our mutual knowledge of the other. "Where are you guys from?" I asked the usual soccer-parent question.

He mentioned the name of the suburb of a large city about three hours north. I nodded because I knew where it was, but he finished with, "It's up by the lake. I'm Adam," he turned, "and that's my wife, Ashley." She looked over and waved, then went back to her phone.

"I'm Ty," I managed to answer.

The look on my face must have betrayed the million questions that were swirling around my head, because Adam sort of cocked his head and asked, "Have we met before?"

I simply couldn't get the thought out of my head that I may have just met The Adam!, but I figured that would be just too much of a coincidence. But, if this was The Adam! I didn't want him to know who I was. Hell, I didn't even want to know if he was who I thought he was! "Uh, I don't think so," I finally answered.

He looked like the guy Jill had described; sandy, blond hair, right height, no idea about whether his had a long, thin cock. He certainly looked like he could've been a pole vaulter, powerful chest, big arms, but not a big guy all over. The suburb he'd mentioned was only about an hour drive to where I knew the cabin was located. I'd never heard Jill mention an Ashley, but that didn't mean anything. I'm sure Adam knew girls who didn't come to his parties at the cabin. He and I talked for the rest of halftime, mostly about our sons' teams and the tournament. I made sure to avoid asking him about his life, like where he went to school, did he pole vault, did he have wild group sex parties in college with my wife and his teammates.

"I'm glad this is only a two-day tournament over a holiday weekend," he said as the teams came back on the field. "It gives us time to get out on the boat on Monday!" He shook my hand with a friendly smile, "Good luck to your son!"

"Yeah, you too," I answered with far more enthusiasm than I felt.

The 2nd half was a blur as I tried to imagine whether I'd just met The Adam! or not. I have to admit that Ashley received more than a couple of glances from me. If it was him, did Ashley go to the weekend orgies, too? I was sure she would've been welcomed by everyone.

Their team scored early in the half, then both teams settled down and played really good soccer for 9-year olds. When the game ended, I waved to Adam and Ashley and wished them good luck. They returned the wave and the good wishes as they were packing up their stuff. I didn't have anything to pack and I didn't want to start another conversation, so I headed across the field to wait for the post-game team talk to end. I had no idea how, or even if, I wanted to tell Jill about any of this. Thankfully AJ was his usual excited self and his non-stop playback of the game provided a welcome break from the flood of questions that kept flowing, unbidden, into my thoughts.

We had a break of over an hour before the next game, so we decided to move our entourage to the field where they'd play next. As we packed up and relocated, AJ repeated his game summary to Jill while Becca did the same for me. Every once in while I would catch Jill looking at me with an odd expression, but she didn't say anything until we were trundling everything and everyone back to the car at the end of the day's games.

"Everything OK?" she asked as she helped me load up.

"Great!" I half-lied. "Except for the first game tie, AJ and Becca's teams won all day. They both played well. It's been a beautiful day! Why do you ask?" I'd delivered my rehearsed answer with enthusiasm, but I never looked at her. I didn't trust my ability to avoid her radar, so I'd just kept piling everything into the back of the SUV.

"Just asking," Jill answered airily. She pinched my butt as she moved around me to get in.

We arrived home and since we got to do this again tomorrow, all I had to unpack was the cooler and throw away the day's debris. We'd devoured almost everything we'd packed, so all I had to do was empty the ice melt down the driveway and turn the cooler upside down over the large tub-sink in the garage to let it dry out.

Jill was making a stack of sandwiches when I walked into the kitchen. It was only 7 o'clock, but we were all worn out from our day at the tournament. "Thanks," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I was afraid the kids would want me to grill burgers and dogs."

"No problem, honey," she answered softly, but then she finished even softer. "Was it something I did?"

"No!" practically shouted, then toning it down, I repeated myself. "No, you've been fantastic all day," and I meant it.

I could see the small smile creep onto her face even standing behind her. "So there is something, but it's nothing I did," she practically laughed out loud.

I'd known for years that my professional degree certainly did not mean I was the smartest person in our marriage, but Jill had really surprised me with this one. She deserved some payback for that level of sneakiness.

I reached under her skirt from behind and cupped her crotch with my hand. As expected, she was wearing a thong under the skirt. I let my thumb slide up between her cheeks and pressed it and the thin band of material firmly against her tight backdoor.

"Ty!" she squealed as she tried to twist away.

"That, my dear," I whispered in my most sinister-sounding voice, "is just small taste of what you're going to get tonight."

123456...8