Jill's Past? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way your cock stretches me," Jill moaned at one point. . "Oh, Ty, this is amazing. You're amazing," she breathed heavily into my neck when I finally let my entire length plunge slowly but relentlessly into her. I held myself there, allowing us both to savor the sensation of our intimate, ultimate coupling.

"I'm close," she murmured as she swiveled her hips sensuously side-to-side, making sure to keep me fully embedded in her. "Mmm," she smiled up at me, "I want to feel you as deep as you can get so I can cum all over my husband's big, thick, wonderful cock."

I smiled back at her and tried to push even further. "Let me," she suggested.

I felt her roll her hips even further to the side and quickly realized she wanted to be on top. I rolled with her and, as we had done hundreds of times before, we moved together as we changed positions. My cock stayed almost fully inside her as we rotated until she lay on top of me, her full breasts mashed against chest. "My turn," she whispered as she used her hands against my shoulders for leverage.

She rose slowly, allowing her warm cock sleeve to slide up the length of my shaft until she felt the ridge start to spread her open again. Jill kissed me with equal parts love and passion, then she walked her hands down my torso, gradually lifting her upper body away from mine until she was sitting up straight, balanced on the end of my cock.

"I really do love you so very much," she said clearly. "And I love how I feel in my heart and my head and, um, in other places," she giggled. Her laugh wasn't her usual light, bell-like sound. This one had more passion and arousal in it. I reached up to her with both hands, cupping her smooth, soft, pale orbs, making sure I captured a nipple between my index and middle fingers on each breast. With that support, Jill lifted both arms over her head, hands clenched, and wiggled her ass slightly, teasing us both with the light contact of our sex.

"I can't hold on any more," she gasped. She opened her hands as if releasing an invisible bar and let herself plunge swiftly down onto my thighs. I just managed to lift my hips up to meet hers as she bottomed out on my erect manhood, fully engulfing me with her body. She left her arms raised and erotically swiveled her pelvis against mine, confirming that I was fully buried inside her. Her circular movements morphed into a back and forth pattern, allowing her to grind her clit against my pubic bone while keeping me fully inside her. Her long, dark hair danced over her shoulders as her movements grew more urgent. I closed my fingers, lightly pinching her aroused nipples between them before clinching them more firmly between my fingertips. "Ahhh," my wife sighed at the increased pressure. "I love the way you play with my body," she moaned.

She quickly dropped her right hand down to where we were joined and strummed her erect bud. "Oh yess, I cumming on your perfect cock!"she announced unnecessarily. I could feel her powerful contractions up and down my shaft as she somehow pushed down even harder, willing me to go ever deeper.

Even before her orgasm passed, Jill moved her left hand down to join her right. I felt her fingers spread to either side of my thick manhood, slipping easily back and forth in the slick froth of her cum. She drew her left hand up to her mouth and plunged her fingers inside, moaning at the thought and the taste of them as she moved her right hand to repeat what her left had been doing. Her scent filled my nostrils as she opened her eyes and gazed into mine. In that moment I felt like we were completely joined in every way possible.

She lifted her right hand up, but I captured her wrist in my left hand and drew it to my lips. Jill gave me a sexy smile and cooperated by pushing her fingers deep into my mouth, eagerly sharing her pleasure with me. After several moments of us cleaning her sweet, passionate cream from her fingers, she pulled her hands from our mouths and looked deeply into my eyes, "I want to feel you filling me up. Feel your wonderful cock throbbing with love and passion for us. Do you love me Ty?"

It might have been her tone of voice, soft, almost pleading. Something prompted me to look carefully back into the dark richness of my wife's eyes. It suddenly dawned on me that Jill was truly concerned about revealing this part of herself to me. Worried that my knowing this part of her past, this part of her, might hurt our marriage. I knew what I had to do in order to allay her genuine fear of hurting me and us.

"How many pictures do you have, honey?" I asked thoughtfully.

My question stunned her into ceasing all of her movements. Her hand hovered uncertainly just above my chest and her body stopped writhing against mine. "Um," she delayed, "why do you want to know that?"

"How many?" I insisted, but I tried to focus on the fullness of the love I felt for her as I asked the question again.

"About 40," she breathed softly as I watched the uncertainty and fear return to her face before she looked away embarrassed.

I tilted her chin back toward me and held her there until she met my eyes again. "I'd like to see them all," I explained honestly. "I love you completely and I'd really like it if you shared all of yourself with me. Even the parts that scare you."

"Really?" she asked as though she wouldn't let herself believe me.

I nodded. "You can choose how and when, but I would really appreciate it if you'd share them all with me."

"Why?" she asked simply.

"Because I love you and want to know you like no one else knows you, totally. Pictures from the past aren't going hurt our love."

Jill smiled, but I could tell there was more than a trace of doubt in her mind. Jill lifted her hips and I realized I'd lost my erection during our conversation. Jill realized it too, so she slid down my body, letting Trigger fall against my thigh. I looked down and saw that my entire crotch was soaked. A white ring of froth surrounded the base of cock with spots of girl-cum in random places in my short pubic hair and around the head of my cock.

Jill's face hovered above my hard cock, but her eyes were locked on mine. "You are such a wonderful man and I want to pleasure you in all the ways I can," she promised. Then she bent her head, extended her tongue, and dabbed the cream around the base of my stiff cock. I could tell her eyes were closed as she worked her tongue around, lapping up her essence from my flaccid member. My wife bent lower, licking my cum-filled balls before she nuzzled her face deeply between my well-muscled thighs. When she finally withdrew, Jill looked up at me. "Have I ever told you how much I like feeling you get hard in my mouth?"

"Perfect," I replied, "because I like that too."

Jill licked around the base as Trigger responded to her attention. She quickly maneuvered herself to take me deep inside her mouth without touching my cock with her hands. Jill hummed happily as I felt myself expanding in her wet, welcoming mouth. It only took her a minute to encourage my cock back into steely hardness. Leaning back, she brought my erection up into a standing position and bobbed her head lovingly.

When I laid my hands on her head, Jill moaned and increased her pace. After the prolonged build-up of the day and the more recent luxurious length of time I took making love to my wife, I was primed for Jill's oral loving. Her soft mouth and increasingly urgent sucking prompted me to meet her movements with my own. Jill hummed in acknowledgement of my increased urgency and ratcheted up her rhythm. She descended down my length even further and was forcing me deep into her throat. I gave her a little extra help by pushing on her head, urging her to take me into her throat. I felt her nose against lower stomach at the same time I heard her growl with satisfaction. Her erotic sounds and the feeling of my cock buried deep in her throat were all it took to send me careening over the edge. I held her head still as I exploded. My cock pulsed a half-a-dozen times as Jill mewled and swallowed my seed.

As my orgasm waned, Jill continued to make love to me with her mouth until she finally released my spent member and slithered up my body. Our kiss was passionate, but also subdued by the deep, genuine love we shared. We cuddled together, Jill's head on my shoulder as we let the loving after-glow wash over us. I was on the verge of falling asleep when I heard Jill whisper almost to herself. "We can start looking at the rest tomorrow."

My day ended exactly as it began; I smiled as visions of my amazing, loving, incredibly sexy wife filled my thoughts.


1...345678