Jill's Past? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill giggled as I pressed against her tiny pucker once more and then slipped my hand out from under her skirt. I could've sworn I felt my wife push her bottom back against my thumb right before I let her go.

Jill turned to me and casually, but purposefully rubbed her chest against mine. "If I let you do whatever you want to me tonight, will you tell me what's got you so preoccupied?"

"If you'll tell me about the rest of the first weekend at Adam's, I'm sure that with your devious mind you'll get it out of me," I negotiated.

"I intend to get A LOT out of your tonight," she whispered. "And I hope most of what I get out of you goes into me."

I did not deserve this woman! "Count on it," I tried to snarl back, but we both cracked up at how silly we were being.

Wanting to make up for my earlier brooding and because Jill had done it the previous night, I offered to clean up after dinner. Jill suggested a short swim in the pool to help everyone cool down for bed. She and the kids all hurried off to get changed, then they took the back stairs down to the pool. I didn't feel like changing, so when I joined them I just pulled off my shirt, made sure my phone and wallet were safely stashed on the patio table, and jumped in.

Our children were playing Marco Polo while Jill stood in the deep middle of the pool, watching over the game. Our pool is a volleyball style with the deepest part in the middle where the net stretches across the width of the pool. The bottom of the pool gets shallower at both ends. I surfaced beside her and saw that she was wearing a different, less mom-like bikini than she'd worn the previous evening. I wrapped an arm around her waist and toyed with waistband of her bikini bottoms, acting like I was going to push my hand inside.

Jill turned toward me so that my hand couldn't reach around her to the front, but gave me easy access to the back. Since I was now facing our children, it put me on child duty. She reached down and felt the cargo shorts and made a face. "Ty, I made it easy for you to grope me and you make it hard for me?"

"Oh, you silly girl," I countered, "I think you make me hard for you." She slapped my chest, giggling, then laid her head against my shoulder. She rested there for a minute and then announced, "I guess I'll go first."

I didn't have time to ask what she meant when she started whispering into my shoulder, loud enough for me to hear, but not our splashing children. "Everyone woke up late on Saturday. Carrie's back was against my chest and I realized I'd been holding her breast in my hand while I was sleeping. The whole room, including me, smelled like stale sex. Carrie woke up when I got off the mattress. I have to tell you, Ty, that I kind of expected to feel awkward and embarrassed about the night before, but I wasn't at all, until I thought of you."

Jill snuggled tighter against me. "I knew I had strong feelings for you, but we agreed we could date other people over the summer. I figured we'd both go out with friends, maybe meet someone and, no, I wasn't planning to go to Adam's when we said good-bye at the end of the semester. But I knew you'd never done or probably would never do what I was doing and that made me sad. But I got over it!" she giggled.

"Carrie said she needed a shower and then coffee. I agreed and asked her if she'd like to save water. Her big smile was all the answer I needed, so we went upstairs and showered together. It wasn't mind-blowing or anything, but it was sexy as hell when we washed each other. We both took our time making sure the other was squeaky clean absolutely everywhere! When we got out, she said she had more to take care of. She walked naked into the bedroom, but was back in a minute with a bag that had a long tube attached to it. She giggled when she told me she wanted to make sure she was really clean.

I'd never seen an enema bag before, but it was so sexy watching her insert the end into her cute, little ass. I was fascinated watching her clean her ass, so when she finished washing it thoroughly and asked me if I'd like to use, I just nodded and asked her if she'd help me. I couldn't believe how full I felt when she'd filled my ass with the soapy water. She had a process that was one dose of soapy water and then two more to rinse. Ty, I thought I was going to explode, but it felt good too," Jill sighed into my chest. "And, in case you're wondering, I used Carrie's cleaning process before we went to dinner that night."

I didn't need to ask what night. I knew Jill was talking about the night after I got back from my research trip when we ended up spending it with Ryan and Joy.

Our children had been playing nicely up until that point, but I heard their tones change and all of them were getting increasingly irritated with each other. I'm sure I smiled because it meant they were getting tired and it early enough that Jill and I would have a couple of hours to play.

Jill announced that it was bedtime and received very little argument. "I'll get them to bed. Just keep this warm for me," I laughed, squeezing her ass through her tight bikini.

"Count on it," my wife promised with a bright smile as she moved away to gather the kids up and usher them out of the pool.

I knew all three of our children were tired when there were no last minute requests for a story or a glass of water, but it still took about half-an-hour before I was able to make it down the hall to our bedroom. Jill had left the door open, but I didn't see her. I did see that she'd turned down the bed and left a couple of fluffy bath towels on our headboard. The room lights were off, but she'd turned on the headboard lights dialed down to a soft glow. I tossed my shirt and cargo shorts into the hamper in the walk-in closet and was debating whether or not to leave my thigh-length, black, synthetic underwear on when Jill called out for me. I poked my head out of the closet to let her know I was there and was greeted to the sight of my beautiful wife freshly showered and wearing a bath towel.

Jill, like most women, usually wrapped her towel around her upper chest, but this time she'd wrapped it around her waist, proudly displaying her magnificent breasts for me to enjoy. I always liked the late summer because Jill always developed a dark tan except for breasts and ass. The contrast in color made the pale areas stand out even more than usual.

She closed our bedroom door and locked it as I stepped out of the closet in my boxer-briefs. Trigger was very interested in Jill's attire and she glanced down at the front of my now-expanding briefs. Her smile seemed to grow with Trigger until I blurted out, "I met Adam today."

Jill's smile faltered. She looked up at my face as if I'd spoken a foreign language. "Wh-what?" she asked as her arms fell to her sides.

"I met Adam today," I repeated.

Jill just stared blankly for a long time. She started to say something a couple of times, but stopped short of actually making any sound as her gaze fell back down. I think she just wanted to look anywhere except into my eyes so she could process what I'd said. But when her eyes moved across my groin and down to my knees, her smile slowly returned. She continued to stare as the bulge in my shorts continued to grow. The perplexed look on her face softened, which was the opposite reaction her breasts were having. The immediate swell of her nipples was surprisingly fast. I couldn't ever remember watch her nipples stiffen so quickly.

Jill took an uncertain step toward me and reached out to touch my forearm. "Do you want to tell me about it?" she asked softly.

I silently nodded, but made no other movement. "Would this help?" she asked after a brief pause and her hand moved off my arm to my hip. She brushed the back of her hand over my now erect cock staining against the tight fabric of my underwear. Her light caress prompted Trigger to twitch in response.

"I always like it when you touch me," I whispered as I lifted my eyes away from her obviously aroused nipples back up to her beautiful brown eyes.

"I like touching you, too," Jill said quietly. She squatted down into front of me and put both hands on my legs, just above my knees.. "And we both like this." Jill ran her palms up my thighs, slipped her fingers beneath the stretchy leg openings all the way up to the front of my hips. I loved the way she removed my underwear. She reversed her hands and curled her wrists, pulling the waistband from body, before pulling them down. As usual, she'd freed my cock without tugging the fabric uncomfortably over my hardness. Also as usual, Trigger fell away from my lower stomach, stopping at almost a 90 degree to my body. Jill licked the underside sensuously as she helped me out of the last of my clothing.

"Do you want to tell me about it while I do this?" my wife asked as she nuzzled her face against my cock. Jill softly kissed and gently licked all over my manhood, without taking more than just tip into her mouth. I always felt like she was making love to me with her mouth when she pleasured me this way.

"His son's team played AJ's team in the first game of the day, when you were watching Becca's game."

"Uh-huh," she acknowledged as she continued to lovingly lick me.

"He and I talked at halftime," I started to explain. "He's about six feet tall, sandy blond hair, built like a pole vaulter with powerful arms and chest, but a runner's lower body. Told me his name was Adam," I continued in a husky whisper.

I told Jill where they lived and she inhaled sharply, but never paused in her oral affection. "His wife's name is Ashley," Jill reacted again by quickly taking me more fully into her mouth. I enjoyed the feeling of my wife making love to me using only her mouth as I considered what other information I had that Jill might find useful in confirming that I had indeed met Adam. "He said they were going to go out on their boat on Labor Day."

Jill pulled her mouth off my cock, but left her lips pushed against the tip as if kissing it and asked, "Tell me about her," before taking me back into her velvety mouth.

"I didn't really talk to her. We just waved at each other when Adam introduced her, but she's not very tall, 5'2" or 3", short blond hair, and" I paused laughing inside at how easily I could finish my description of her to my wife, "she's smokin' hot!"

"Mmmm," Jill groaned and slid her mouth ever deeper onto me. Jill swirled her tongue around and then withdrew me and urged, "Tell me."

"Not much to tell. She was wearing sunglasses, but she looked cute," I started carefully. "She was wearing a pair of white shorts and had a great ass. Her T-shirt suggested a very nice, perky chest, but she was dressed like any other soccer mom."

Jill withdrew me, but looked up, letting Trigger rest on her lips, nose, and forehead. "So you'd do her," she teased.

Jill and I had talked about our commitment to staying monogamous, so I took her statement as just a fun bit of pillow talk.

"In a heartbeat," I whispered.

Jill rose and kissed me passionately and then turned and walked to the bed, allowing the bath towel to drop silently to the floor as she went. I followed and, as she climbed onto the mattress, I noticed a glint of something purple and shiny between her ass cheeks.

I was about to ask her about it, when she crawled up on all fours and brought one hand around to spread one cheek to the side. Without looking back, she asked "See anything you like?"

I realized she had inserted some kind of butt-plug that had a purple, jeweled knob at the end. In response to her question I simply spread her ass further apart and licked softly around the edge of the jewel. Jill let herself fall onto her elbows, her ass sticking up and more fully exposed for me to do whatever I wished.

She moaned as I teased her, wetting the soft skin that surrounded the purple knob. I moved lower and licked the even softer skin between her pussy and her ass before probing her soft, feminine folds with my tongue.

"Oh yessss," Jill hissed as I made love to her with my mouth, returning the affection she'd shown me moments earlier.

"So," she murmured, "we might see Adam and Ashley at the game tomorrow?"

"Mmm- mmm," I affirmed, then added quickly, "if both teams reach the championship game, I'm sure we will." I resumed licking her sweet pussy. I felt Jill's hand reach back and rub her clit languidly. I had no idea what she was thinking about my revelation, but I wanted to excite her as much as I could. I pinched the round knob protruding from her ass and gently pulled on it, but only enough to increase the pressure against the tight ring of muscle that held it in place. Jill's groan was immediate and lust-filled.

"You know, at the cabin, after Carrie and I had cleaned ourselves, Adam was the first guy I gave my ass to," Jill cooed as I toyed with plug and continued to lick her.

"But not the last," I breathed heavily.

Jill moaned, "Noooo, and I was sucking his cock the first time I took a cock in both my pussy and my ass at the same time." Jill was now rocking slightly back and forth, pushing her pussy back against my face and putting more pressure on the butt-plug when she rocked forward.

"Maybe we should invite them over for a swim after the game tomorrow," Jill panted as her speed increased. I was too excited to stop, but Jill's suggestion caused an explosion in my head. I actually wondered if she was serious and whether she was reconsidering our agreement about not sharing with others. I hardly had time to even begin weighing her comment when she added, "I could suck you and Adam until you're both hard and then we'll see if Ashley can still take two long, hard, thick cocks into her tight, little body."

I practically vaulted onto the bed and plunged my cock into my wife. As always, I made sure I slowed down enough so I wouldn't hurt her, but Jill's excitement was at least equal to mine. I pushed all the way inside her and then paused. I just wanted to fill her, so I didn't withdraw at all. I pushed harder, then just relaxed without pulling back. Evidently Jill enjoyed what I was doing because she mirrored my movements until I felt her velvety pussy begin the telltale spasms that signaled her orgasm.

Wanting to prolong and increase her pleasure, I tugged a little harder at the purple knob of the plug.

"Oh yeah," Jill encouraged, "pull it out, but just a little."

I gripped the jewel tightly and tried to ease it out of her, but I only succeeded in making her sphincter bulge slightly. I thought maybe I should twist it to see if that worked. It worked, but not as I expected. Jill buried her face in a pillow and screamed as I twisted and pulled again, but the plug seemed like it was stuck inside her clutching butt.

"Fuck that feels good!" Jill's muffled voice came out clearly even through the pillow. "Now, do it now! Pull it out and take my ass!" she begged.

I re-gripped the jewel and tugged it hard. I soon realized why the toy had refused to budge. I watched my wife's ass expand erotically as the base of the plug emerged. I had expected it to be about the same size as her slim, gold vibrator. The small jewel on the end and my complete lack of knowledge about these particular toys hadn't prepared me for what I was seeing. The base of the plug was enormous! It was easily bigger around than my cock. I couldn't quite encircle the base of cock with my fingers, but I knew there was no chance of getting my hand around the base of the toy that Jill had been wearing for at least the past hour, maybe even longer.

Thanks to the conical shape of the butt plug, once the base cleared her tight ring, the rest slipped quickly and easily all the way out. I reached over and put it on the towels on the headboard. Jill waited until then to pull herself forward, releasing my cock from her body. When she felt my hands return to her hips, she reached back between us and positioned Trigger at the relaxed opening of her ass.

Once she was satisfied that I was in position, she turned her head to look at me in the mirror. "Nice, long strokes, please," she asked with a smile. "No need to go slowly."

I eagerly complied by pushing Trigger all the way in a single, determined thrust. My wife's ass was tight, but not as tight as the last time we enjoyed each other this way. The plug had done a lot to make the initial entrance easier.

Jill was still facing the mirror, but her eyes fluttered closed until I was all the way inside her warm, tight ass. "Oh damn you're big! Stay still for a minute," she breathed heavily as I bottomed out, my pubic bone pushed firmly against her tailbone. Jill took a couple of big gasps of air before opening her eyes again. "After Adam fucked my ass that morning, it seemed like I had a cock in my ass all day!"

Jill smiled hopefully and finished. "I really like a cock in my ass, Ty. I discovered I could cum just from that. I want to cum with Trigger in my ass," she grinned at me.

"Only if you tell me more of your story," I teased back.

The smile we shared with the other's reflection was full of love and lust, promise and satisfaction. I couldn't think of when I'd loved her more.

"It rained all day and I remember being wet all day," Jill giggled at her own joke as I began stroking leisurely into her warm bottom.

Jill dropped her head and sighed. "It was warm outside even in the rain, so after lunch several of us decided to go down to the lake. You know how I love the feeling of the wet grass, so I just plopped down and rolled around, feeling the soggy softness cover me. Everyone was laughing, so I rolled down the slope a couple of times just being silly. When I stopped, I was on my back with my legs spread, laughing. Then one of the guys ran down the hill like he was doing a long jump, but he slipped in the wet grass and tumbled into me. He ended up lying almost exactly between my outstretched thighs. Everyone laughed even harder." Jill's wide, natural smile told me she was not self-conscious about sharing her recollection with me.

"When I looked at him, he just said, 'Perfect.' We both knew he hadn't done it on purpose, but it was so funny and so sexy, we just went with it. I reached down between us, found his hard cock, and pulled him inside me. He got on his knees and lifted my hips to him and fucked me with long, urgent strokes. When he came, I could feel his hot juices blasting into me. Then he rolled away and was immediately replaced by another one of the guys. I think I laid there in the rain and the wet grass for more than an hour as the three guys took turns with my body." Jill had closed her eyes as she recalled the events of that day so many years earlier. When she opened them again, I sensed that she was expecting me to be shocked.

"At some point," she continued, "the girls got involved, too. One of them sat on my face so I could lick her while I was getting fucked. Another girl was sucking my nipples. I remember one of them licked me after one of the guys came inside me and she swapped all of that yummy cum with another girl. Before I was done, Adam had come down from the house and I saw him watching me as another girl was stroking his cock. When the original three guys were worn out, Adam knelt beside my head and offered me his cock. I didn't even have to think about it, I just swallowed as much of him as I could. I felt a soft tongue cleaning my messy pussy and I came in her mouth just as Adam came in mine. Of course I loved it! Ahh, yess, Ty, faster, pound my ass!" Jill moaned as my own thrusts into her had picked up speed.

I was on the verge of cumming as I pulled my wife's ass back and forth on my cock as fast as I could. Jill must have sensed how close I was because she growled and said, "After Adam and I came, the girl climbed up on me and started kissing me, drooling my sweet juices into my mouth and licking all around my cheeks and lips to capture all of Adam's juices. She used her finger to scoop up a pool of his cum, wiped it all over my lips, and then slowly licked it all off. Ty, that's when I heard Adam say, 'Good job, Ash, clean up our new slut.'

123456...8