Jill's Past? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of boys scurrying around downstairs ended my recollection of the dream. I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. The two sex toys had been washed and were sitting on a towel on the vanity between the sinks. I finished peeing and was just starting to brush my teeth, thinking about the Labor Day gathering that would take up our day, when Jill walked in, her full-length green terrycloth robe covering her from collarbones to knees.

"Good morning," she breathed lightly as she kissed my cheek. "Last night was wonderful and I love you. We have a busy day today. Did you have fun last night?"

"It was amazing," I mumbled through the frothy paste in my mouth.

"Ty, do you really enjoy hearing all of that? Even . . . after?" Jill asked carefully.

I nodded and spit. "Will you tell me more?" I whispered into her ear as I bent to kiss her neck.

I felt Jill's head nod her agreement before I finished kissing her throat. I was excited by the prospect of hearing about my wife's time at Adam's cabin, but also a bit frustrated that the remainder of her story would have to wait, probably until the following weekend at least.

"I'm going to make breakfast. Jump in the shower and we'll see you downstairs in a bit," she answered. "Now get in," she patted my ass playfully and left.

The warm water felt good, so I took my time getting all of the dried sweat and crustiness off. I replayed Jill's story as I ran the soap over my body. With the physical sensations of soaping up my groin, Jill's descriptions of her time at the cabin, the very real events of the previous evening, and my dream, Trigger was more than ready to resume playing. My frustration at having our playtime delayed by days returned stronger than ever.

I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around myself, and stepped out of the shower. That's when I noticed the toys had been removed from the towels. In their place was an old Polaroid picture. I could tell it was old because of the sepia tone of the image. Well, that and the fact that no one's used Polaroid cameras since the dawn of the digital age. I bent over to examine the image more closely, but I jerked upright when my mind stitched together the details of what I was seeing.

It was a picture of Jill, her engaging, happy smile hadn't changed in the intervening years. But it was the reason for her smile that sent my heart rate soaring. The picture was taken in profile of the college-aged version of my wife, naked as she knelt on all fours on some kind of mattress. Her perky breasts capped with obviously aroused nipples hung beneath her as she looked directly into the camera, smiling brightly. Kneeling behind her was a headless, fit male body with several inches of erect cock standing out from his blond bush of pubic hair. I couldn't tell how big his cock was because the end of it was pretty clearly embedded inside Jill.

The sharpness of the image told me he wasn't moving when the shot was taken. There was a hand on the top of Jill's head, but it belonged to someone else. Presumably it belonged to the owner of the very thick, hard cock that Jill was holding in her right hand, poised just below her grinning mouth. That cock and, I soon realized, Jill's hand and cheek were all coated with cum. In the background was another girl's waist and legs, lewdly spread as she sat astride an all-but-invisible man, his cock buried inside her as they both faced the camera. Judging by the angles, the couple in the background was sitting on a chair, so the mattress must have been on the floor.

I have no idea how long I looked at the image because I studied it like there was going to be a test afterwards. A million questions coursed through my brain, most of which I decided I wanted answered. About the only things that were certain were the sex acts themselves and the fact that Jill was having a great time and knew the picture was being taken. As I stashed the picture beneath the towels, I wondered when I would get the answers to my questions. I wasn't even sure if I was more aroused by the photo or frustrated that my wife was teasing me so unrelentingly.

I entered the kitchen wearing my swim trunks, a color-coordinated blue golf shirt, and flip-flops. The kids were all in swimsuits and already working on the full platter of eggs and pancakes. Jill greeted me with a teasing smile and a none-too-subtle glance at the waning erection I'd attempted to hide by leaving my shirt untucked. "You're evil," I whispered as I hugged her from behind.

"No, I'm not," she giggled as she poured me a cup of coffee and carefully wiggled her bottom against the growing lump in my suit. "I'd only be evil if I told you I have more pictures."

"Yep, that qualifies!" I laughed, but Jill's comment had the effect of roughly doubling the number of questions swirling through my head.

The Labor Day pool party went smoothly, except for the fact that it seemed every time I managed to get the Polaroid picture out of my head, Jill would appear and tease me again. "Does this look done?" she asked at one point, holding a large sausage up in the exact same way she'd held the cock in the photo. I could only laugh and silently curse her before I returned to my grilling duties.

Another time she loaded a kid-sized hamburger patty onto a bun and casually commented that she "had a need for more meat." Of course none of our family or friends had any idea about the subtext of our conversations. I'd never wanted a pool party to end more than that day.

By 6:00 o'clock everyone had left except my parents and one of AJ's friends and his parents arrived just after 7:00. Jill and I cleaned up everything while my parents played with their grandchildren in the pool. Of course Jill took advantage of our momentary privacy to tease me even more while we were cleaning up.

"I have another surprise for you after the kids are in bed," she said casually as she passed me in the kitchen.

"I can only imagine what your sexy mind has conjured up," I answered.

"Oh, I don't think it's my mind that you'll be interested in," she laughed.

Jill no sooner finished than my Dad came inside. "Hey you two," he started. "Your Mom and I want to know if we can put the children to bed tonight.

"Sure," Jill and I answered simultaneously.

"Well, there's a little more," he admitted. "We know that AJ and Becca have games next Saturday. And naturally they play at the same time, but at different fields. We'd like to go the games, your Mom to Becca's and I want to watch AJ. Then, after the games, we'd like to have all three of them over for a sleepover at our house. Maybe take them to a movie or play one of their games with them. We'd have them back by dinnertime on Sunday, if that's OK?"

Jill and I shared a look and neither of us had any objection, so I told my Dad that sounded great. Jill said she'd double-check with the kids to see if they wanted to have a sleepover the following weekend and headed out to the pool.

My Dad watched her leave and then turned to me. "Your Mom and I thought you two could use some time alone to work out whatever's going on."

I just stared at him for several long seconds. "Dad, Jill and I are great. There's . . . "

"Please Tyler," he interrupted with a smile. "I don't know and I don't want to know any details, but you've been acting squirrely all day. And Jill's been more than a little distracted herself. Your Mom said she could hardly talk to her because she kept watching you at the grill. I gather from your look that it's nothing bad, but please don't insult my intelligence by trying to tell me there's nothing going on. Just let us give you two some time and let us enjoy our grandchildren. OK?"

I lifted my hands in surrender. "Sure, Dad," I smiled. "Thanks! The kids always enjoy spending time with you and Mom, especially when they get to spend the night!"

My Dad and I walked back out to the pool and the four of us had a nice conversation about the soccer games, our jobs, and life in general as we took turns keeping the three small fish out of danger.

My parents took the kids inside and helped them get ready for bed just after 8:30. AJ and Becca were wiped out, but Sara wanted "just one more" Dr. Seuss book about half a dozen times. Being her grandparents, my parents happily obliged her each time. Finally they let me know she didn't make to the end of "Horton Hears a Who." I walked them to the door and hugged and kissed them both goodbye. They both smiled hopefully, but neither said a word about whatever they were thinking.

I turned off all the lights and made sure the house was locked up before heading to bed. My journey ended unexpectedly at our bedroom door which was closed and locked. I tapped quietly on the solid wood and heard muffled sounds of Jill moving around before she opened the door for me. The only light in the room came from the nearly full moon through the open drapes. After opening the door, Jill just turned and walked to the large stuffed chair by the window that we used to read or get dressed instead of sitting on the edge of the mattress.

She was wearing the same full-length, fluffy green robe she'd worn that morning. She sat down easily and looked surprised that I hadn't moved from the open doorway. "Go get ready for bed," she suggested. When I didn't move, she smiled. "I'll still be right here when you get back."

I laughed since I hadn't expected her to leave, but I wanted to know what she was up to and she was obviously up to something.

I got out of my bathing suit and tossed it and my golf shirt in the hamper in our closet. I decided I'd sleep naked so there no need for me to get shorts out of my dresser. I walked naked into the bathroom and heard a wolf whistle as I closed the bathroom door. I finished my bedtime routine and walked back into the bedroom. Jill was still sitting in the chair as promised. She'd shed the robe (it was spread out beneath her naked body as she slouched down in the chair) and spread her legs as her right hand traced lazy circuits over her mound. Her eyes were fixed on the Polaroid picture she held in her left hand.

"Can I ask a favor?" Jill let her left hand fall as her gaze shifted to me or, to be more accurate, to my erect cock. Hers eyes never left Trigger as I approached the chair.

My wife ran several fingers languorously between the folds of her womanhood, then brought them to the end of my steely cock when I arrived at her side. She wiped her excitement around the end of my cock, which certainly encouraged me to agree with her request regardless of what she was about to ask.

"Sure, beautiful," I answered. "What would you like?"

"Well," she started slowly as she continued to coat my cock with her wet fingers. "I've been fantasizing about you all day." She paused her explanation, but made another round trip with her fingers from her lower lips to my cock.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I finally asked after several long seconds of silence.

Jill sort of shivered when I spoke. Her reaction was almost as if I'd startled her out of a dream. "I've been thinking about what I would have done with you if you'd been at the cabin," she admitted as her fingers transferred more of her arousal to my manhood.

"I actually thought of you when I was at the cabin. More than a few times, in fact." Her breathing, like her speech was unhurried and measured. After the day-long teasing, I was more wound up and eager for action, but Jill's slower pace was having an effect on me.

"Oh?" I asked as calmly as I could, allowing her soft, reflective mood to envelop me.

Jill briefly touched her tongue to the underside of my cockhead and then must've decided I needed more of her essence on me. She lazily dragged her fingers through her wet petals and applied more of her lubrication to me.

"I decided today that the thing I would've wanted most if you'd been at the cabin was to watch you bury Trigger inside Carrie and make her cum all over your gorgeous cock. Then, after she came on you, I would've sucked all her wonderful cream off you until you exploded in my mouth. After that, I haven't really decided if I'd share your sweet cum with her or if I'd clean her up." Jill told me this without ever looking away from Trigger.

"It sounds like you would've liked either option," I noted neutrally.

"I'm sure Carrie would've too," my wife chuckled softly as she continued coating me with her wetness. "So, my favor is," she lifted her eyes to meet mine, "I would love it if you'd make love to me and let me cum on your amazing cock. And I want to feel Trigger throbbing inside me as you cum. Then I want to taste us both on you and, if we're lucky, maybe I can persuade Trigger to shoot another helping of your delicious juice all over my body." With that, Jill lowered her mouth to my now-soaked pole, taking several inches of me deeply into her wet, warm mouth. She continued to gaze intently into my eyes as she casually lifted her left hand, holding up the photograph for me to take.

Naturally I assumed it was the same picture she'd left for me earlier, but I was wrong.

Unlike the image I was expecting, this one was a close-up. Jill's college-aged face, eyes closed, tongue extended so that it just touched the head of a hard cock. The short, thick, vein-laced shaft was nestled between a pair of puffy pink labia lips. The only other body part visible was a cute little belly button just beneath Jill's cheek. Well, that and the blurry stream of pale white that hung in eternal suspension in midair above the belly button and just out of reach of Jill's tongue. "Oh my gawd," I groaned as the eroticism of the image combined with the soft, wet sensations from Jill's mouth on my cock brought me to the brink of my own orgasm.

Sensing my condition, Jill pulled her mouth off of my throbbing man-meat with a satisfied hum. "Let's get in bed," she suggested.

We moved to the bed holding hands. Jill laid back and brought her knees up, just barely far enough apart for me to settle my hips between her thighs. I tossed the picture onto the headboard as Jill drew my face to hers. Her kiss was soft and gentle, but somehow far more exciting than I expected. She used just a hint of her tongue, poking and lapping at my lips. Still touching her lips lightly against mine, she murmured, "I love you, Ty."

"And I love you so very much, Jill," I answered deeply.

"Do you like the pictures?" she whispered softly.

I opened my eyes to see my wife gazing deeply into my eyes. "Of course, I do," I answered honestly. I saw a flicker of something, doubt maybe, flash across her face in the low light from the moon that streamed into our bedroom.

"Why?" she asked simply as she caressed my face with her fingertips.

I wasn't ready for her question because I thought the answer was obvious, but her question made me pause and reconsider. "I have to tell you that if I'd seen them when we were first married, I'm not sure I would've been OK with them. But now we've been married for a dozen years and I know you and trust you completely."

"That's nice," Jill acknowledged lightly. "But why do you like them now?"

"Because," I stammered. Jill cocked her head and smiled gently, waiting for me to continue. "I've always thought you were the hottest, sexiest girl I'd ever met and I would've worried about losing you if I'd seen them years ago. Now, I look at you and I see an amazing partner, a loving mom, a successful businesswoman. I know you're still sexy and exciting, but it's like the other wonderful aspects of you have somehow overshadowed your sexual side." I shrugged my shoulders, hoping that was an acceptable answer.

"And?" Jill asked quietly. Obviously I'd missed something

"And," I tried again, "when I see you in those pictures I'm reminded of how incredibly sexy you are. You're even more sensuous and erotic now than I could've ever imagined. But it's not like I can somehow forget all of your other qualities, so I guess it makes you seem more complete, more amazing."

Jill smiled sweetly and eased her hands down between our bodies, cupping my cock and balls tenderly. I got the distinct impression that she wasn't entirely satisfied with my answer, but her grin gradually became more genuine. "Maybe I should ask Trigger," she said lightly, but confirming that my answer was not the one she wanted to hear.

As I felt my cock regain its full strength, I thought of something I hoped would redeem me. "About your favor," I begin. "I love you so very much and I want to share that love with you."

My wife simply nodded, her smile broadened.

I sank a bit lower between her slim, powerful thighs and reached for my still-hardening manhood. Jill eased her shoulders back against the pillows, granting me better access to her body. I placed just the end of my cock between her aroused lips and let it rest there. I looked into the dark brown eyes I knew so well and slowly moved in for a kiss.

I started with a light touch, letting our lips graze together. Our kiss built slowly from there. My tongue dabbed at her lips, felt them part slightly, and slowly trailed around the soft, yielding opening without penetrating. I allowed my cock to do the same to her lower lips, gently parting them slightly without pushing. As I reached for her breast, I pressed Trigger a mere fraction of an inch, letting her flowering opening surround only the very end of my erection. I felt Jill press herself against me, trying to pull me inside her, but I moved with her to maintain only the faintest contact. Jill sighed with acceptance as she realized what I was doing.

I slipped my hand under her head and drew her up gently, increasing the pressure of our lips. Jill sighed as she feathered her tongue over my lips. I let my cock ease another fraction of an inch forward, finally feeling the light pressure of the ring of muscles that protected her feminine center. I moved slowly back and forth, only letting my cock rock between her outer lips, stopping whenever I reached her barrier. I wanted to tease her and I knew I was succeeding when I felt her hands on my ass, urging me deeper.

I resisted her encouragement for several long moments before allowing my cockhead to penetrate her opening. I eased a bit further into her, savoring the feeling of my helmet forcing her open. As soon as the head of my cock slipped past her opening, I stopped again. Jill groaned in mild frustration when I did, but then started purring as I backed out ever so slightly, letting the prominent ridge where cockhead became thick shaft spread her apart again. I barely moved as I nestled just the head of my cock inside her before pulling it back away again. I kept that up, allowing the ridge to spread her opening and then pulling it back out only to repeat the process again.

"That feels fantastic!" Jill breathed softly into my mouth. Despite her words, her hands pulled more firmly on my ass, suggesting she was ready for more. Once more I eased forward, feeling the head of my cock push past her opening. I paused, then faintly pushed a bit further. The response was immediate. "Yes," Jill sighed happily.

I kept up the same routine; pulling out until my ridge cleared her opening, then easing back inside her velvety opening. But now I was allowing just a bit more of my cock to enter her each time. And each time Jill whispered her appreciation of me and Trigger. I didn't look at a clock, but it must have taken me at least 20 minutes before I finally pushed all the way inside my wife's body. I'd never done anything like that before and it felt amazing to me. I'm pretty sure Jill had a small orgasm because throughout our unique session she rolled her head, pinched her nipples, grabbed my ass, and even snaked a hand between our bodies to briefly play with herself as I was slowly withdrawing from her. She never once asked me to change any part of what I was doing to us both.

1...345678