Jimmie Jaye 02

Story Info
Jimmie Jaye sends the estranged sisters spelunking.
1.8k words
2.75
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hey Josh, what's word? Did you want to come inside of the house?"

"Yes, I do and you're the word Jimmie Jaye! The word is that you're living the best of like nine worlds and I need to know what the hell I'm doing wrong! I mean, the word is that you have a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a mistress scientist and a whole host of misfits that treat you like a (belly and butt) queen and I can't get anyone to touch me other than the dildo stuck to my shower wall!"

Wow, that was wrong information and way too much information, right?

"Well, first of all, I don't have a boyfriend (Grant dumped me), I don't have a girlfriend (have you seen her selfies from her spelunking (tee, he) adventure) and the mad scientist working in my side garage is not my mistress (well, maybe she is, I don't know). And they are outcasts, not misfits, so, now that you know the truth, what the hell do you want from me anyways?"

"Well, take me to the "hang out" spot and introduce me around. I've been working on my dressing skills and all (I mean, not today, of course)."

"Oh, sure, and then when everything goes south, what, I'm the bad guy (or bad fem boy)?"

"Oh no, I mean, I'm very used to everything going south, so. By the way, wow, your girlfriend looks hot hanging upside down all coiled up those ropes, right? I mean, ooh la, la for that spelunker (tee, he) helping her out, right? Not to mention, OMG, their outfits!"

"And you're not helping your cause Josh, but um, have a seat and give me a moment."

Um, maybe I missed an adventure selfie or two????

"Charli, WTF?"

"It was just the angle of photo, Jimmie Jaye, xoxo."

"Hmmm."

"I promise, got to go (hang sideways in distress)."

"Oops and the duct tape on Cierra is because we didn't have band aids, so, xoxo."

"One boobs and rope pose and no more, Charli."

"Xoxo."

Well, I did send her on the spelunking (tee, he) adventure and all. But stupid caves and stupid ropes, anyways!

"So, it's Friday night and all and I have new shapewear for under my shorts, so???"

LOL, like they make shapewear with that much tightening power, right?

"Fine, I'll wait for you in the parking area, but no electric lime green stuff. I mean, bright lights keep the outcasts on edge and all."

I mean, I once saw Josh in his electric lime green leotard and whoa, right? That was a lot on the eyes.

"Introduce me as Gigi."

"You're a Janie, Josh."

"Fine, but say it like Zany Janie or something, Jimmie Jaye."

Anyways, his shapewear seemed to work and low and behold, LOL, Zany Janie had a set of shapely hips and the extension from under his shorts was perfect.

"Damn, Jimmie Jaye, the word is that you solved the estranged family issues between your girlfriend and your mistress, so good job champ."

"Kenny, it's barely been 36 hours, so there's still time for anything to happen (like the equipment duffle bags serve another purpose). Anyways, Kenny, this is my friend Looney Lacey, I mean Zany Janie and Zany Janie, this is Kenny, Mr. Fix It and stuff. Um, Kenny, seeing how Crazy Cathy is new here and all, maybe you could show him where to go when nature calls."

LOL, like that took any further nudging along.

"Damn Jimmie Jaye, the word is that you know to outfit a couple of spelunkers (tee, he). I mean, those adventure timeline photos online, right? I mean, we never knew that our color guard (your girlfriend) had such, well, you know, right?"

"Jayhawk, well, Charli does clean up pretty I guess, but I have the same uniform and I almost wore it tonight (but I've been wearing it for almost three days straight, so)."

"Looking around for Grant?"

"No, he dumped me (as expected), but he left as a happy guy."

"Oh, we know, I mean that is the word and all, LOL, backside booty queen."

"Well, I went as far as could, that's all (and it's belly and butt queen, idiot)."

"Hey, I get it Jimmie Jaye. I get it (yeah, let me get some now)."

"Anyways, um, my friend Terrible Tonya has been gone for several minutes Jayhawk, so."

"LOL, come on, I know of a small path between the bushes where we can spy on them, Jimmie Jaye."

"Oops, there's a secret path? Where people can spy on things? Um? Oops, right Jayhawk?"

"And I think everything that I have seen about you is sexy, Jimmie Jaye (and OMG, so smooth and hairless and without spelunking (tee, he) equipment)."

Well, I am quite smooth and all, but just as long as sexy is a miniature doll shirt button dick, right? Or, wow, maybe it looks like I don't even have one and I'm that closer to portraying a girl all that much better (hey, I can dream and all).

"Um, Jayhawk, this area looks like a staging area or something. With pickers and stuff."

"LOL, sometimes we're scratching our balls and ass for a different reason. So, Jimmie Jaye, are you available or not (and your fake girlfriend doesn't count)?"

"Jayhawk, are you asking if I'm available for Smoothie dates or sex?"

"Ah, same thing, right, Jimmie Jaye?"

Damn, I think he was right about that.

"Also, um, wow, your friend Wild Wilma is quite a slut, in case you don't want to peek. Unless peeking will give you any (good) ideas."

"OMG, my eyes! Wait, um, what, is that all it takes to please a man's cock?"

"Yup, LOL it's that easy (cool, you're getting an idea)."

"But Kenny isn't even paying any attention to Dangerous Dana's clothing and all."

"Nope, it's all about a willing mouth and nobody cares about anything else, although, you know, you seem to always wear like the best shorts, Jimmie Jaye (show me a nipple)."

"Oh, thanks Jayhawk, I do invest in my trade, so. Anyways, um, a SUV rear seat, right? Picker free, right? I mean, not for my specialty, of course. I mean, I need a bed to present the best (nude) full body backside for a guy to rub himself off on and all."

"And you're saving it for??????"

"Fine Jayhawk, I'm afraid, I'm scared and I'm the worst! Is there anything else you wish to call me out on (and I wear nice tops too, butt wad)."

"LOL, if you're all that, then definitely don't peek through the branches now because your friend Messy Mary is, well, is bent over and taking it good."

"Ugh, can we go now, Jayhawk? I've seen and had enough (OMG, wow, WTF, I mean, are you kidding me, Naughty Nancy? Oh, wait, that's just his shower wall position, so. Well, it's still slutty anyways. With a pretty angle of attack)."

"You mumbling, Jimmie Jaye (which happens a lot when your mouth has a dick in it)?"

"Oh, it has been my experience that I mumble a bit when someone wraps their arms around me like you are now. I'm apparently a sucker for body heat (not to mention that you're pegging me place and if I move you might squirt. Even though still seem to be moving. Um, because I didn't know I could do this standing up. In the middle of the pickers. Which most of the pickers must be picking your bare butt by now)."

"Hm, ouch, hm, grind me Jimmie Jaye, ouch, hmmm, hm."

"Hush, Jayhawk (and stop reaching around to unbutton my shorts)."

"Show me that you want it by pushing your own shorts down, Jimmie Jaye (and be quick before I waste this from just the rear of your fancy Denim shorts)."

"I will not do that, Jayhawk (there! Happy now, butt wad)."

"Hmm, hm, squeeze around me, Jimmie Jaye (I'm splitting your buns anyways, so). And just lean forward a little (I mean, just glance over at your friend Slutty Susan)."

"Ah, Jayhawk! OMG, Jayhawk! (I mean, is there some kind of target back there that he's poking at? Oh, yeah, there is, isn't there?)."

"Oh, ooh, ooh, I own you now, Jimmie Jaye (stop clinching, damn it)."

"We're friends without ownership, Jayhawk (like very good friends with ooh, a benefit, ooh, damn it Jayhawk)."

"I won't go inside any further Jimmie Jaye if you do me with a series of pucker ring squeezes."

"Ah, I missed your mumbling, Jayhawk and ah, ooh, OK, were really good friends and all (you fucker)."

"Hmm, I mumbled you got the head, so do something with it (didn't I say that?)."

"Well, damn it, just push in, oops, I mean (you might as go all the way now, butt wad)."

"Sorry Jimmie Jaye, that requires lube, so get to squeezing (I mean, what the hell kind of videos do you watch on Chang anyways? Like, the wrong ones)."

Yeah, nope! That was enough of that. LOL, not that it stopped from a little relief. I mean, either my spin away timing was perfect or a guy's dick just knows when it's last call.

"LOL, I guess it's a good thing that this viewing area is sand, right Jayhawk?"

"Huff, puff, puff, huff."

"Anyways, this is just between us, right Jayhawk?"

"Puff, huff, huff, puff."

"Do you need a cigarette now, Jayhawk?"

"Huff, huff, puff, puff."

"I want to smoke some weed tomorrow night, Jayhawk."

"Puff, you? Huff, really? Puff, take a day, huff, to think about that, Jimmie Jaye, huff."

"I'll wear my spelunking (tee, he) uniform tomorrow night (after I wash it, twice)."

"LOL, huff, I spelunked (tee, he) you, Jimmie Jaye. Puff, kiss me there, Jimmie Jaye."

"Like a cleaning swipe, Jayhawk? You know I never."

"Yeah, but, huff, you couldn't stop, puff, watching your friend, huff, Vixen Vicki, so."

Stupid convenient memory, right? LOL, not stupid friend Risky Rita, who popped through the bush branches at the perfect time.

"Step back, Jimmie Jaye, I owe you for bringing me down here and introducing me around, so hey, I'm Horny Heidi and you are?"

"This is my friend Jayhawk and I took care of everything, so."

"What? That wet spot in sand? Is that how you take care of a bull (fool, you know nothing, so how come you're so damn popular and I have to get by with having 12 different names)."

You know, a back-and-forth conversation that Jayhawk was loving, LOL, as he kicked back with his cargo shorts down in the pickers.

"Alright now Zany Janie, Looney Lacey, Crazy Cathy, Terrible Tonya, Wild Wilma, Dangerous Dana's, Messy Mary, Naughty Nancy, Slutty Susan, Vixen Vicki, Horny Heidi and Risky Rita, show our lovely common friend Jimmie Jaye how's it done. Hold his hair, Jimmie Jaye, you know, get in there all nice and close (and a few pickers out of my thighs)."

"Jayhawk! You want me to touch your pecker? And feed it into Evil Ellen's mouth? Like this? Because it's high time I learned something new? Like something other than giving Impossible Ivy yet another fem name?"

End Jimmie Jaye 02