Jimmy Interviews Grandpa

Story Info
A senior citizen explains discipline to his grandson.
1.6k words
4.35
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Audio fades in.

"Is this thing on?"

"Yes!"

"You want to hear about your grandmother and me. Now that she's gone and I'm not long for this world, I figure I'd better tell all of it. You are interested in the discipline aspect, right?"

"Yes, Grandpa. Willa expects me to take her in hand once we are married. I know what it involves in theory, but I remember Grandma saying that you spanked her regularly and that both of you benefited from it."

"When did she tell you that?"

"At Harmony's wedding reception."

"Ah yes, lots of booze at that affair. Probably loosened her tongue. Not that either of us had anything to be ashamed of but most folks just don't understand."

"I'd like to know more."

"Because that cute little girl of yours wants you to be her disciplinarian?"

"Yes, her father disciplined her all her life. Even now he takes her over his knee from time to time. Willa's afraid she won't be able to function after we are married without firm boundaries and corporal correction."

"And you don't want to disappoint her."

"I'm in love!"

"That's where it all starts, Jimmy, with love. It can't be used in anger or to exact revenge."

"I figure if it was good enough for you and grandma it will be good enough for me and Willa. How did you become a discipliner?"

There was a soft chuckle. "Well, grandson, it started by accident."

"Accident?"

"Yes, turn that thing off for a moment."

"Is it back on?"

"Yes, Grandpa."

"I went and got the wedding album from our honeymoon. It is important that you see this so that all of it makes sense."

The sound of pages turning.

"Take a look at that!"

"Wow!"

"That, young man. Is your grandmother at age nineteen in a bikini on the beach in, Aruba,"

"She's beautiful!"

"She was then, and she only got lovelier with time. Now what are your thoughts on viewing this picture?"

"I can't believe that's grandma."

"That's obvious. Take the fact that she's your mother's mother off the table. Does her physique stir up anything carnal in you, boy?"

"Well..."

"Oh, come on. We are all adults here."

"Well yeah! If I had a time machine."

"That's the spirit! Shows you are a healthy red-blooded young man. The point is, back then, a lot of guys had the hots for my Marion. And it was because of that that your grandmother and I started down the road of discipline. Buckle up lad, this might get plenty spicy."

"I'm all ears!"

"It was 1978. I was twenty and had a good job in the Chrysler assembly plant. I'd started dating your granny in her last year of high school. I asked her to marry me when she graduated but she made me wait a year. I could have gone to college, probably should have gone, but I was raking in the bucks. I had my own, apartment and had saved almost enough to make a down payment on a house. Marion refused to let me tap that. When we did get married; in a small ceremony with just our families and friends, Marion's dad paid for a honeymoon package to Aruba for us. Neither of us had been out of the country before. We had the time of our lives. Sea air, white sandy beaches. Marion bought a really skimpy bikini. LOTS of guys noticed! When we hit the beach, there was a circle of guys just eyeing Marion. I didn't know how to take it, but she was flattered. There were two guys in particular. One was black one was white. Now back then I was a tall scrapping fellow, but these two made me look positively anemic! They paid A LOT of attention to Marion. Now we were both small-town folks. I knew Marion was beautiful. But on the beaches of Aruba, she stood out like a strobe light at midnight. That she was such an incandescent beauty was a staggering revelation.

I admit it got me feeling a powerful jealousy. Once I went swimming and when I returned to the beach Marion was chatting and laughing with those two gents. She said they were just being friendly. Right! Well, I admit, I was pretty steamed. So far, we'd only fucked about a dozen times and her actions were making me feel inadequate already. Those guys wore skimpy Olympic-style swimsuits, and they were obviously big everywhere. Well, it wasn't right!

That's what I thought at the time but, before long, I had come completely around. I began to take delight in the fact that lots of guys looked at my wife with lust in their eyes. Most wives don't get that. Most men aren't blessed enough to have a wife like that. But those feelings were still a few years ahead of me. In Aruba, I was feeling sorry for myself and lots of pointless jealousy.

We went back to our hotel after a long laze in the sun. Marion slipped out of her damp bikini and strode out to the balcony in her birthday suit to hang it over the railing. It turned out that both of those guys were outside the hotel on the grounds and our room was on the second floor. Both guys saw every inch of my Marion. One of them wolf-whistled. Marion spotted them, turned beet red, and hustled back into the hotel room and drew the curtains. She claimed she had no idea they were out there.

Unsurprisingly, this led to the first argument of our marriage. Marion claimed innocence. I called her a whore. Tears all around. I crashed on the couch that night and let her have the bed. In the morning were sensible with each other.

"Henry," she said, "I did not plan that incident, but I can see why you were upset."

"Marion," I replied, "I will take your word for it, however, the incident happened, we have to get it behind us, or our marriage will be off to a terrible start."

"What should we do?" she asked.

"I'm of a mind to take you over my knee and spank your bare bottom. Whether you knew the men were there or not doesn't matter. It was incredibly foolish of you to stride out to the balcony naked as a jaybird. What if there had been kids out there, or my father, or your father?"

"You are quite right, Henry."

I sat her in my lap and talked to her plainly, "I am correcting you for your foolishness and not because I am jealous or exacting revenge. You have been naughty and need correction. This may not be a one-time thing. If you repeat this foolishness, I will spank you again."

Then, I bent her over my knee, tugged down her panties, and provided a dozen firm swats. She cried a bit but thanked me afterward. From that day on, while we talked often of our honeymoon to Aruba, those gentlemen were never mentioned again.

"But you spanked her again, right?"

"I spanked her regularly. Once we were back home, she tried to learn how to be a good wife. Eventually, she learned, But, in those early days! If she got so wrapped up in the soap operas that she burned dinner, or worse, didn't go shopping at all, I corrected her. Inattentive driving resulting in fender-benders? Spanking. Leaving every light on in the house while the electric company is gouging us? Spanking. You get the idea. Always beforehand I explained why she was being corrected. It's not punishment, it's correction and never confuse the two. Sometimes, I think she intentionally pushed my buttons like the time she was forty and still incredibly beautiful and I discovered that she had played spin the bottle with and lost at strip poker to a group of local eighteen-year-old high school boys at their graduation party. She laughed after that spanking. In retrospect, I couldn't really blame her all that much. Your mother and uncles were just about out of the house, and I had been working double shifts for weeks and ignoring her needs. That spanking was for my correction more than it was for hers. I really learned my lesson from that one. I took vacation time immediately, and we had a second honeymoon. This time in Hawaii. She still turned heads, which delighted me to no end. We fucked like rabbits on that trip. I think it was one of the very last times I spanked her. Maybe a dozen more times over the years until I lost her last year. You see, with enough correction and proper correction, the need for it diminishes.

Not all wives require correction for the same things. Some wives respond well to a single correction, others need the point drilled into them time and again. You have to establish ground rules so that both parties know what to expect. An insecure or wishy-washy disciplinarian is worse than none at all. Never strike in anger. Discuss always. Praise her when she shows improvement and above all shower her with affection. Show her that you love her. Be a caring and supportive husband. Help her around the house, be an essential part of her life."

"That's beautiful, Grandpa!"

"Don't praise me, Jimmy. The question is, are you man enough to properly discipline? To not strike in anger and be loving always? If you are, then you will give Willa exactly what she needs and she will never stray. If you fuck it up, all you have is an unhappy wife with a sore keister and a bad attitude. Only a real man can administer real correction. Do you think you can handle that, Jimmy?"

"Yes, I can Grandpa, especially with you as an inspiration."

"I love you, Jimmy."

"I love you, too grandpa!"

Sound of a hug. End of tape.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers